I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Oct 28th, 2012 05:57 PM

Spoilers!

Ex Leper Oct 29th, 2012 06:14 PM

Nick Oct 29th, 2012 06:48 PM

Man, Pete and Pete was a great show.

Aaarg Oct 30th, 2012 05:21 AM

remember how it used music by the magnetic fields? cool.

Nick Oct 30th, 2012 06:38 PM

Polaris will forever be stuck in my head.

Aaarg Oct 31st, 2012 10:18 AM

i went to a propagandhi concert last night. :shades:

Kitsa Oct 31st, 2012 01:35 PM

Went to the dentist and they were giving out cookies again wtf

Babs Oct 31st, 2012 02:37 PM

Gotta keep duh business goin

Esuohlim Oct 31st, 2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 763466)
Polaris will forever be stuck in my head.

I AM GLAD YOU EDITED "HEY SANDY" OUT OF THIS POST. ANY INDIRECT REFERENCES TO ANY HURRICANES IS FROWNED UPON HERE

LordSappington Nov 1st, 2012 12:36 PM

I gots me a job as a hookah jockey at a hookah lounge; it's actually really fun, even if the pay does make me rely on tips

Aaarg Nov 1st, 2012 01:40 PM

relying on tips from dirty hippies?

wait, hookah bar... relying on tips from hipster morons? oh, that's much better!

LordSappington Nov 1st, 2012 02:24 PM

Eh, less hipsters and more college kids. Most of the hipsters are closer downtown or the Drag.

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 2nd, 2012 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 763474)
i went to a propagandhi concert last night. :shades:

How were they? was going to go but didn't feel like it.

Aaarg Nov 2nd, 2012 09:50 AM

they were pretty awesome. too many new songs, but they probably played an equal number of older ones so that's cool.

but then again i like them a lot right now.

Nick Nov 2nd, 2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 763494)
I AM GLAD YOU EDITED "HEY SANDY" OUT OF THIS POST. ANY INDIRECT REFERENCES TO ANY HURRICANES IS FROWNED UPON HERE

I thought saying Hey Sandy right after someone had just posted Hey Sandy looked retarded. I have retard eyes.

Also I do not want to offend all the poor suffering people that are too stupid to deal with not having power.

Kitsa Nov 2nd, 2012 05:33 PM

My cousin posted a joke on his facebook, something about going to a bar and ordering Sandy, and when the bartender asked what it was say it's just a watered-down Manhattan.

Delivery was a bit clumsy but you get the idea.

Nick Nov 2nd, 2012 07:45 PM

One of my friends posted that Apple was going to sue Sandy for copying Apple Maps.

Aaarg Nov 5th, 2012 10:27 AM

thanks for making me look up apple maps to get that jkoke

Phoenix Gamma Nov 5th, 2012 07:14 PM

"GREG GO OUT AND VOTE GREG GO OUT AND VOTE"

FUCK YOU YOU DON'T WANT ME TO VOTE YOU WANT ME TO VOTE FOR YOUR GUY

WELL TOO BAD IT'S MY ONLY DAY OFF FROM WORK AND I'M SPENDING IT DRAWING COMICS, WATCHING SIN CITY, PLAYING STREET FIGHTER, AND ORDERING SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALL PIZZA.

FUCK >:

Esuohlim Nov 5th, 2012 08:14 PM

America's not ready for a white president anyway

Kitsa Nov 5th, 2012 08:41 PM

I discovered two things happening in my yard today. One was a woman walking along, acting like she was walking a dog, putting small Romney signs in everyone's yard. The other was my neighbor, thinking I was not home, bringing dogs from her dog grooming business over into my yard to shit.

The political shit and the dogshit are becomng forged into some sort of action plan in my mind, but I'm not quite there yet.

kahljorn Nov 6th, 2012 01:18 AM

i hate your neighbors

when you pick up the dogshit promise me you're going to throw it on her doorstep/door handle

Kitsa Nov 6th, 2012 07:50 AM

my neighbors are no picnic, that's for fucking sure

It's voting day and I've gotten like ten emails and a zillion facebook posts about DON'T LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU AT THE POLLING PLACE and KEEP YOUR CELLPHONE HANDY FOR WHEN YOU ARE HARASSED AT THE POLLING PLACE. Just what in the hell do they think is going to happen? I WILL KEEP MY CELLPHONE CAMERA HANDY TO CAPTURE IT ON TAPE

Aaarg Nov 6th, 2012 08:33 AM

you should take the dog shit and smear it on all the romney signs. where you live is absolutely insane - and i thought my town was full of conservative nutjobs (it is, but they're more stupid "well-meaning" ignorant christians and not just total mental cases).

i voted last week. hooray!

my girlfriend's still registered in our previous county, so she's driving there today to vote (and look for spiders).

Kitsa Nov 6th, 2012 08:47 AM

Come to Charleston Falls, Aaarg, more fishing spiders there than I've ever seen before, all over the rocky outcrops, eating toads.

Ohio is pretty wacky as far as politics are concerned. The neighbors on one side are republicans, the one on the other side has a bumper sticker that says "too poor to vote republican" and thinks every door-to-door salesman is one of "them damn republicans" trying to convert people. I made fake election signs for Halloween ("Dr. Frankenstein for County Coroner" and "Elect Dracula- I Vant to Get Your Vote") and I caught him in the yard reading them, probably to make sure I wasn't a damn Republican.

I'm registered independent and have gotten at least a half inch pile of mail every day from both sides. Nice to think of how much money gets wasted in all this crap.