I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Burbank (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4025)

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:18 PM

I hate it when people ask dumb questions that are easily answered by a bit of effort. Now fuck off.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O71394658
Ha. He's telling the Preech' to comply. That's good shit.

It's funny how I can make a simple statement, phrased very clearly, and they don't get it.

True ACPOTI.

Actually, that's not the funny part. It's like they're pissed at me because they can't understand basic language. "I registered an account for you." How the hell do these guys make it to the bus stop?

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:24 PM

I understood you, I just don't care.

ItalianStereotype Jun 16th, 2003 07:25 PM

if you don't care, stop replying, Grazzt.

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 07:27 PM

Preechr, stay in your message boards. I would of lived a longer life without reading your posts.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:28 PM

He Cares.

He's just scared to engage.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:30 PM

This thread needs purging.

Les Waste Jun 16th, 2003 07:30 PM

How can you not care! Preechr is a genius and a master at holding pointless, hypothetical arguments with people over the internet using only a rudimentary understanding of the subjects at hand. And with a skill like that, you might as well consider Preechr to be the center of the entire universe.

soundtest Jun 16th, 2003 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O71394658
Ha. He's telling the Preech' to comply. That's good shit.

What's wrong with you newbies? Do you have a death wish? :rolleyes

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY tells the Preech' to comply. Like Mr. T and airplanes.

Protoclown Jun 16th, 2003 07:31 PM

To answer your question, HTML is not allowed on these forums.

Nor are gigantic over-sized signatures (which I have yet to see from any of you, let's keep it that way).

Les Waste Jun 16th, 2003 07:33 PM

Yeah, but then Hannibal will pull a sandwich out of his pants and give it to B.A. right after B.A. refuses to get on the plane, and then he'll pass out and they can get him on the plane.

You'd think B.A. would eventually get suspicious about eating food that Hannibal has in his pants and gives to him when he refuses to get on a plane and every single time makes him pass out. But you'd be wrong if you think that. Dead wrong.

>:

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les Waste
How can you not care! Preechr is a genius and a master at holding pointless, hypothetical arguments with people over the internet using only a rudimentary understanding of the subjects at hand. And with a skill like that, you might as well consider Preechr to be the center of the entire universe.

DUDE! You finally get it. You get a star for that one.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:37 PM

Quote:

I haven't asked any of you to argue with me personally. I simply invited a couple of you to post over on another board. Then, I had to explain that several times.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan
Preechr, stay in your message boards. I would of lived a longer life without reading your posts.

The idea was to have you login and post. If you wish to complain about what I post, feel free to embarass me or slag on me over there, where people actually are familiar with me, and might give a shit.

Or be a pussy. I could care less.

Les Waste Jun 16th, 2003 07:40 PM

WHATS YUOAR A/S/L?!?!?!?!1?!/ ;) ;) ;)

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 07:42 PM

I post on I-mockery, you post where ever the hell you want to post, but dont invite me to some forum that I don't wanna be a part of you gay ass. >:

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:42 PM

Quote:

Yeah, but then Hannibal will pull a sandwich out of his pants and give it to B.A. right after B.A. refuses to get on the plane, and then he'll pass out and they can get him on the plane.

You'd think B.A. would eventually get suspicious about eating food that Hannibal has in his pants and gives to him when he refuses to get on a plane and every single time makes him pass out. But you'd be wrong if you think that. Dead wrong.

>:

Racism. Pure Racism.

The really sad part was that they printed up fake scripts for each episode where they had to fly somewhere, and then actually drugged Mr. T with food from the Roach Coach on the set. The real Mr. T would never havce displayed that weakness. They even went so far as to drug the real Mr. T during the screenings of those episodes, so he wouldn't catch on to their deception.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 07:43 PM

I had an old Marvel A-Team comic where a very ugly woman claiming to be a pilot hypnotizes B.A. into getting on the plane.

HickMan Jun 16th, 2003 07:44 PM

By the way... Why in the Hell would you want me to post? DUDE...
NOBODY LIKES ME ON THESE FORUMS... WHY WOULD YOU WANT ME TO JOIN???

Protoclown Jun 16th, 2003 07:46 PM

Hickman, from what I've observed you're not exactly a "fan favorite" around here either.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 07:46 PM

Hey Preech gotta love the shit I start huh. Hey Grazzt kiss my ass.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:46 PM

http://www.newsfilter.org/forum/show...5&pagenumber=1

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:48 PM

We love people that suck. When it's all big-happy-family it gets boring.

Which is why the other members were challenging Burbank after Vince had "other things" to do.

Jesus, you guys should see us in the midst of an abortion debate.

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 07:49 PM

HaHa... Nobody said SHIT until I said something to bump your crap off the bottom of the page!

I SMITE THEE!

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 07:51 PM

Only homos smite homos, Preech. You of all people should know.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 07:51 PM

You said only homos smite. And here's my proof.http://www.newsfilter.org/forum/show...5&pagenumber=2