I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Burbank (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4025)

Preechr Jun 16th, 2003 08:43 PM

You, of course, are invited as well... everybody is, but you especially.

Would you believe me if I said I searched your posts, too, and felt that you would be the PERFECT lifestyle partner for Ravon?

soundtest Jun 16th, 2003 08:52 PM

The rumours are TRUE... mburbank muttered something after returning from that board about a ruthless, evil man who is as sharp as a tack. A man who will not comply with anyone, and who does things on HIS OWN TERMS. A man who gets you to change your mind by knocking you out, blindfolding you, hog-tying you, gaging(sic) you, and taking you over to his house for a Bar-B-Que.

A man who brings his hilarious friends here that link to Geocities images and talk about wacky things like steak sauce. A man who insults everyone here yet begs them to come to his board.

This man goes by the name of THE PREECH.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 08:53 PM

You tell JoRee you're a smiter now Preech?

O71394658 Jun 16th, 2003 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundtest
The rumours are TRUE... mburbank muttered something after returning from that board about a ruthless, evil man who is as sharp as a tack. A man who will not comply with anyone, and who does things on HIS OWN TERMS. A man who gets you to change your mind by knocking you out, blindfolding you, hog-tying you, gaging(sic) you, and taking you over to his house for a Bar-B-Que.

A man who brings his hilarious friends here that link to Geocities images and talk about wacky things like steak sauce. A man who insults everyone here yet begs them to come to his board.

This man goes by the name of THE PREECH.

This kid is the smartest one here.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 08:56 PM

And so far the wittiest.

Esuohlim Jun 16th, 2003 08:57 PM

I don't know what the fuck is going on in this thread.

And I'd like to keep it that way.

Generator86 Jun 16th, 2003 08:57 PM

What in the wide, wide world of fuck is going on here? Oh, fuck it. I'm grabbing another beer.

Grazzt Jun 16th, 2003 09:01 PM

This is the worst thing to happen to I-Mockery since Captain Robo.

whoreable Jun 16th, 2003 09:02 PM

Soundtest You summed up my thoughts so perfectly. The Preech is really an incredible person.

Raven Jun 16th, 2003 09:02 PM

Captain Robo strikes again.

Esuohlim Jun 16th, 2003 09:06 PM

OMG NEWSFILTER

Protoclown Jun 17th, 2003 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grazzt
This is the worst thing to happen to I-Mockery since Captain Robo.

This is nothing new. We've always had our board swamped by an influx of idiots here or there from some other board when somebody catches wind of us. They always go away after a couple days.

Raven Jun 17th, 2003 01:46 AM

I shall never leave. I shall be here for eternity to haunt your soul. Fear me, or keep me occupied and argue with me. Mwahahahahahahahahaha.

Protoclown Jun 17th, 2003 02:01 AM

Oh, goody. Go ahead and stay. Vince is fun enough to laugh at, but we could always use a few more insane fuckheads hanging around in the Politics forum.

Raven Jun 17th, 2003 02:05 AM

Sounds fun. Maybe you could actually get more than one person to argue with me though. I get lonely if I'm not having a thousand posts thrown at me at once. Ah I miss the old Anti days.

Protoclown Jun 17th, 2003 02:11 AM

Dude, there is nothing cooler than waxing reminiscent and pining over the old days on a message board.

I think you're going to be getting a lot of autograph requests around here, if ya know what I mean! (and I think ya do ;) ;) )

Anonymous Jun 17th, 2003 02:15 AM

People are challenging Burbank on the fact that they want to argue. Simple as that.

lol :< I wonder how much of vince is a result of that shitty forum.

Aaaanyway, I don't get why you haven't deleted their spam yet, Prote.

Raven Jun 17th, 2003 02:18 AM

He doesn't have a fear of the new? Or perhaps he realizes that there is no point in deleting it. As it is not spam. All posts make sense and all posts are in the proper forums. If anything the true "spam" began when your board members started to "harass" us.

Protoclown Jun 17th, 2003 02:25 AM

Actually, I haven't noticed any spam yet. Point it out to me, and I'll be glad to delete it.

JoRee Jun 17th, 2003 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven
I shall never leave. I shall be here for eternity to haunt your soul. Fear me, or keep me occupied and argue with me. Mwahahahahahahahahaha.



:wah We need you at Newsfilter!

JoRee Jun 17th, 2003 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoreable
Soundtest You summed up my thoughts so perfectly. The Preech is really an incredible person.


I must say, I have to agree with you on that one... :party

Anonymous Jun 17th, 2003 04:32 AM

If anything the true "spam" began when your board members started to "harass" us.

Are you "some" kind of "ree-ree?" It's spam because you didn't come here to talk or 'debate' with us, you simply tried to sell us your shitty forum. If we want to talk with you, we'll do it here, and "dollars" to "doughnuts" says that the bulk of your users have registered here already, if for no other purpose than to wear your colors and form human pyramids to boost your gay, gay morale.

Anyway, I was referring to all the links to their message board, Proto. I think there's one to kick off this wonderful 'invasion' thread.

FS Jun 17th, 2003 04:38 AM

Ah, Newsfilter. Or as the French call it: Brawl-hall deux.

Jixby Phillips Jun 17th, 2003 05:25 AM

hahaha

Chojin said "ree-ree"

Raven Jun 17th, 2003 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin
Are you "some" kind of "ree-ree?" It's spam because you didn't come here to talk or 'debate' with us, you simply tried to sell us your shitty forum. If we want to talk with you, we'll do it here, and "dollars" to "doughnuts" says that the bulk of your users have registered here already, if for no other purpose than to wear your colors and form human pyramids to boost your gay, gay morale.

Anyway, I was referring to all the links to their message board, Proto. I think there's one to kick off this wonderful 'invasion' thread.

I'm guessing you never actually took a look in the poli section of this board have you? Or would that be expecting to much for someone from I-Mockery to know what they are speaking of? Or hell what have I even been saying the entire night? Argue with me. I don't even care what the topic is, because I can't argue just about anything. Now show me that your balls are actually big enough to help you do something other than bitch.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:23 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.