I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   what happend to me, a story for chojin (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69703440)

Dimnos Dec 3rd, 2009 05:31 PM

WHY?! WHY DID YOU LET HER BACK IN ON CHRISTMAS EVE? :tear

Why couldnt you just turn off all the lights (after she knocked on the door or whatever) and in a not so quiet voice tell the kids to be quiet and maybe she will just go away.

captain516 Dec 3rd, 2009 05:45 PM

Holy shit, this just gets worse and worse.

kahljorn Dec 3rd, 2009 07:01 PM

I can't read this anymore P:((

sspadowsky Dec 3rd, 2009 07:04 PM

I'm waiting for one of two things to happen here:

1) George fesses up to this being the biggest bullshit story he's come up with since meeting Justin Timberlake, and gloats over how he got us all real good, or.....

2) George sends us a photo of him in an orange jumpsuit, typing away on a laptop in a prison cell because he has chopped Nancy into pieces and fed her to the family's pet goat.

I will be satisfied with either conclusion.

P.S.- I love you George, you big, fruity hunk of weird.

Chojin Dec 3rd, 2009 08:48 PM

i didn't know comic book villains existed in real life, too

i think it's hilarious how she'll lie in any scenario, even when there's no reason to do so and it could even hurt her position. She is totally dedicated to evil, and that's kinda admirable.

Colonel Flagg Dec 3rd, 2009 08:49 PM

I can actually see this happening - people are effed up and they do some stupid, nasty despicable things to people just for the hell of it. I'm sorry it happened to George (if it did happen, now that the BS card has been thrown into play, thanks sspad!) but the fact that he's talking about it means he's in a better place now, which means the story does have a good ending.

I hope it ends with Nancy being eaten by sharks.

Zomboid Dec 3rd, 2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 661674)
She is totally dedicated to evil, and that's kinda admirable.

:lol

george Dec 4th, 2009 01:03 AM

no spad, this is all the truth, or at least as much of it as i can tell without fear.

trust me, despite the fact that i felt like killing her, the pay off comes eventually. this is so much longer than i thought it would be. there is quite a bit more. trust me, everybody gets what they deserve :)

i will try to add more tomorrow, i want to be done with this, thinking of it all makes me sad, and amazingly life is pretty good right now.

but i wont spoil the story.

Pentegarn Dec 4th, 2009 01:28 AM

Focus on the good stuff now while you write it. Make that your balm. To borrow the cliché, 'That which does not kill us only makes us stronger'. I like to think that means when things are good we can look back at what is bad and endure the memories, because we were rewarded later.

bigtimecow Dec 4th, 2009 08:26 AM

reading about how your kids have never left your side is absolutely adorable

:bestthread and i mean that <<<

Colonel Flagg Dec 4th, 2009 11:04 AM

Kids are like that - open honest and caring. When the chips are down, and there's no where to go, a child will instinctively cling to that which makes them feel safe and secure. That says a lot about Georgie, now doesn't it. :)

Pentegarn Dec 4th, 2009 10:39 PM

I am telling you, this had better end with something like, and then I hit the lottery and banged Natalie Portman

Dr. Boogie Dec 5th, 2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by george (Post 661703)
trust me, despite the fact that i felt like killing her, the pay off comes eventually.

Please tell me it's coming soon, George. If there's another bout of you crawling back to this heinous bitch, I will have to smack the shit out of you.

Pentegarn Dec 5th, 2009 11:40 PM

Unless I miss his hints meaning, I think the next installment will have at least one more instance of that, otherwise he would have been able to give us the payoff already :P

MLE Dec 5th, 2009 11:46 PM

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

Dr. Boogie Dec 6th, 2009 08:49 PM

Didn't nancy post on these boards for a brief period of time way back?

Zomboid Dec 6th, 2009 09:50 PM

Yeah, I thought I remembered that.

Pentegarn Dec 6th, 2009 09:51 PM

I think George verified it too earlier, I can't remember for sure though

Colonel Flagg Dec 7th, 2009 02:20 PM

What was her alias? :confused

Pentegarn Dec 7th, 2009 02:34 PM

Sounds like it may have been just Nancy

Dimnos Dec 7th, 2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 660048)
yeah, under 'Nancy'. iirc i made her avatar

the account isn't here anymore, though, unless the name got changed

:\

Terra Dec 8th, 2009 07:09 PM

Did George ever come back with another installment?

The Leader Dec 8th, 2009 07:15 PM

The thread's right here. You can find out with just a few clicks! :O

Terra Dec 8th, 2009 07:16 PM

I'm lazy. So far it's the same posts from the last time I was here.

Tadao Dec 8th, 2009 07:19 PM

Yes, he renewed his vowes with Nancy on Thanksgiving.