I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

partly cause i work all day and second because i figure small doses of me is better in the long run
C'MON MAN WE LOVE YOU DON'T DENY US THAT

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 01:02 AM

i neglect you because i love you :/

also who the hell are you

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 01:05 AM

IS THAT MY FAGGOT SON

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 01:05 AM

I started posting right around the time that you stopped posting, but trust me you're memorable.

Misdemonar Apr 9th, 2008 01:05 AM

the new sexay young women on our board

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

the new sexay young women on our board
Maybe it's the rum but I love you right now.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546732)
anyone can wear a bowtie and a pipe

His cold, dispassioned intelligence & skin bridge are more the causes for such symptoms as you mention.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 546745)
it was because he got tb :sick

Wasn't that me?

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546742)
partly cause i work all day and second because i figure small doses of me is better in the long run

How is your crazy gf, or is that IM only chat?

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546732)
anyone can wear a bowtie and a pipe

WTH! You don't wear a pipe.

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 01:13 AM

the way i use 'em you do

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 01:13 AM

sevenforse you know you can get banned now for reporting posts as a joke :(

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546741)
i thought it was cause of bans

The only bans he's got recently are my comedy bans.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546761)

SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS

I THINK THAT SOMEONE IS ME

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546761)

oh when I do it, its banable :rolleyes

bannable?

ban-able?

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 01:15 AM

CRIME!!! :eek

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546754)
Maybe it's the rum but I love you right now.

I have rum too.

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS

I THINK THAT SOMEONE IS ME
Did you seriously get banned for reporting posts as a joke? I thought you got banned for having a serious fucking problem with the hippo guy.

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 01:17 AM

i have 151

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546760)
the way i use 'em you do

The way you use your crazy gf?

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 546758)
How is your crazy gf, or is that IM only chat?

a few nights ago she cried and told me shes really sorry and loved me and didnt want me to think she was a gold-digger for spending so much money on her

i just bought her a couple of clothes the previous night :/ :lol

if it wasn't for her xanax connection and occasional wild sex shed be dumped a while ago

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 01:19 AM

Quote:

I have rum too.
I DO TOO WHAT A COINKY-DINK. You should drink more, I don't like being the only trashed person in the chat room.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546765)
oh when I do it, its banable :rolleyes

bannable?

ban-able?

You, me & GW. It's the par.

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 01:19 AM

i know im a horrible person

Sethomas Apr 9th, 2008 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546722)
True despair is knowing that I'm... Seth.

Text omitted to reflect a similar sentiment from my own perspective.

Hey guys, remember when my shtick was self-deprecation that made people uncomfortable because of how it was brutally severe it was while patently obvious that it wasn't really much of an exaggeration? Yeah, those were the days. [/carnivore]

I was actually not named after the Seth Thomas of chronometric fame, as I would guess the street you pass was. As best my parents can remember, they saw a place called "Seth's Bakery" on Thomas Street, and since my father's middle name is Thomas they put the two together. It's hard to believe now, but Seth was once an uncommon name in my area. In any given one-month period of my early life in Central Indiana I'd meet just as many people who couldn't pronounce it properly as in the one month I spent in Spain (where the þ sound is used but short e's are very difficult for them*) and the one month in France (where short e's are common but most speakers find the þ sound nigh impossible unless it's used by Arab expats in the phrase "thé à la menthe").

Most anyone can wear a bowtie, but that requires that you include the people who buy pre-tied ones because they can't learn to make a rather elementary knot. It's that arcane skill that gives me power over the common run of man. [/Euthyphro complex]

When I was working on, I think, my Tenderfoot rank in Boy Scouts I forgot pretty much every knot I was required to know once I had demonstrated them. They never tell you that two of those are actually useful in scenarios where I've found myself, and the implication they instill is that the requirement to use them is an intelligence test to keep out the mentally challenged (a less PC group to discriminate against than the gays and atheists). I've honestly wasted a great number of hours of my life having to either teach myself to tie a timber half-hitch or figure out a functioning (and usually less efficient) alternative to it using nothing but rope. I'd talk about the other knot that haunted me, but I can't even remember what it's called and a two-cent piece of aluminum, attached to ropes where that knot would be necessary, makes life much easier. I just didn't always have such a piece of aluminum on hand.

Knowing how to tie a bow around my neck is atonement for these failings. If you knew that I've forgotten the two alternative necktie knots my father taught me over the conventional one most men can do and reminded me, I'd tell you to do something crass.

Oh, and pipes are for smoking, not for wearing. Assuming you mean a tobacco pipe. I've seen a form of textile adornment called "piping", but I don't wear it all that often because Elizabethan doublets are pretty expensive.

*My flatmates in Madrid suggested that I call myself Tomás locally because it was the closest philological equivalent to Seth, not even knowing that Thomas is my middle name. Instead I acquiesced to being called "Saate", and I felt really stupid when I figured out on the train leaving the city that I would have at least been "Saathe" if I told them to pretend it's spelled "Sez". That's a dialectal thing that for Spanish only works in central Spain, but shit, that's where I was. In France, the whopping four people who learned my name called me "Set".