I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 02:22 AM

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO'S RESPONDING TO WHO ANYMORE

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 546878)
I've never made a Serious Willie Problems. I'm not completely cruel.

hahah i have to do it myself ;_;

STORY OF MY LIFE

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 02:23 AM

I wish I knew what ****** meant

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 02:25 AM

most white girls do

GADZOOKS Apr 9th, 2008 02:25 AM

(1:12:37 AM) GreatPersonWhoWouldNotBeCaughtDeadInThisForum: is that
(1:12:40 AM) GreatPersonWhoWouldNotBeCaughtDeadInThisForum: THE houston cougar?
(1:22:48 AM) me: maybe
(1:23:01 AM) me: willie says it's a puma
(1:23:28 AM) GreatPersonWhoWouldNotBeCaughtDeadInThisForum: willie the expert on pussy
(1:23:37 AM) GreatPersonWhoWouldNotBeCaughtDeadInThisForum: that's my worst joke of the week

(1:26:41 AM) willie: THOSE WHO CAN NOT DO, TEACH ;_;

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 546852)
You got me started and I didn't know how to stop.

Asila-

The question you invoke with your other question, "is Seth smart, and if so, how?" is a pretty annoying one for me. Even if I knew how to answer it, that would cause me to apply the same standards of "smartness" to other people. Even if I thought that could be done accurately, I wouldn't want to because then I'd be the douche I pretend to be.

Pretending IQ means something, and settling that it takes both nature and nurture for it to get really big, I might have had a pretty damn high one if my parents knew how to nurture it or wanted to. I have great parents, but they're not the type that would even want a high-ability child. But, they didn't, so I don't. I was just left with bizarre wiring that made me interested in smartly things but not really able to conquer them. In middle school I came to train myself to think in certain patterns and such to create a facade of smartness that would be very convincing, but it was always a facade. In high school I felt like I should finally get around to making a real life personality and round it out with actual skills and interests, but it was pretty late in the game for that.

The metamorphosis from the guy that people look at and think, "hey, he might know who Socrates was" into the guy who reads Socratic dialogues for shits and giggles was a pretty trying one that coincided with other defects in my wiring.

So, if I ever doubted in any recess of my heart that I was full of shit, living in Hyde Park surrounded by people who were smarter than I could ever fathom being was most humbling because they didn't act like it. I've lived through being given opera commentary by a man who's in history books dealing with the invention of the laser. I've wondered whether or not I should expose myself as a moron for admitting to having seen the Austin Powers movies only to hear a Dr. Evil impersonation moments later from someone who was sent to University of Cambridge on a Harvard scholarship (which he won with essays written in his second language) to round out his understanding of resonance imaging physics with a philosophical background. I had a crush on my RA who was cute, funny, had a great taste in punk music, and having started college at age 16 had earned her JD from Harvard when she was 22.

All this while I'd take mediocre levels of calculus and physics and still do poorly.

IN CONCLUSION: finding girls around here, a major state university town, who are smarter than me isn't really that hard to do. Four years ago I'd go to parties and make out with half a dozen girls and most of them probably had higher IQs, better math proficiency, and fewer gaps in their understanding of British history than I do. So, if you want to know why I REALLY suck at relationships, find any post by me in the Loveline forum dating back to 2000 (if ezboard for i-mockery still exists if you go further than 2003).

What is the point of secrets & internet personalities if we suddenly make honest posts? >:

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546853)
page 1468 is the page with the pumas

Whoops, I think I might have quoted one onto the next page. :x

Sorry. :(

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 546858)
don't be alarmed, I put up another big cat

Lions are not scary.

What with them being so firmly fixed in my head as a representation of Jesus.

Since small times.

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 02:29 AM

that one can be charlie the lonesome cougar

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546864)
:(

;)

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 02:30 AM

(disney, 1967)

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546867)
dont cats love ******s? they play with em all the time in africa (or so ive heard)

:lol :eek

SCANDELIZED!

Sethomas Apr 9th, 2008 02:30 AM

Honestly?

I thought that starting to post here more than I recently had would be a good thing because it would force me to express ideas and articulate points that would otherwise pass out of existence.

I knew that many of them would be no tragedy to pass out of existence once I forgot having thought them, but still, it's a good measurement of where my mind's at.

Now I'm starting to get very, very confused.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 546870)
BECAUSE I'M SO VERY SELF-OBSESSED THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN GET WITH THIS.

:robyn

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 02:31 AM

seth ill fuck the pain away

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546873)
its in my general opinion never to get a lot of them in one place its just asking for trouble

Cats or the other thing, you big racist?

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 546892)
Honestly?

I thought that starting to post here more than I recently had would be a good thing because it would force me to express ideas and articulate points that would otherwise pass out of existence.

I knew that many of them would be no tragedy to pass out of existence once I forgot having thought them, but still, it's a good measurement of where my mind's at.

Now I'm starting to get very, very confused.

well i think its a good thing to get stuff like that out myself

if i could do it i would :x

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 546876)
A... club of people who want to flirt with you? Damnit all, I'm never the first in anything.

A club of people who I have belittled for suggesting such an absurd activity.

Even to tears occasionally. :lol

Asila Apr 9th, 2008 02:34 AM

You're really not the only one, Seth, but I don't think the influx of comments from others have anything to do with my complete confusion.
And as far as your reply to me goes, I *know you made some really good points that argue with my original quesion, but the problem is that I'll be damned if I can remember what I was trying to say in the first place. You can blame my immediate contact with my ex, or you can blame the copious amounts of rum that it takes to make me forget that he exists, either way.

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven Force (Post 546877)
******s or cats? you decide!

Can't wait? Just like a vanilla wigger.

Sethomas Apr 9th, 2008 02:35 AM

By the way, I really did use a computer at a public university office that had been allocated to me so I could update web page files and I googled something I remembered years back about a pissing mule's cunt in the summer, and I really did post a poem written by Catallus that compares a pissing mule's cunt in the summer to a then-recently-departed man's smile (in Latin).

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546880)
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO'S RESPONDING TO WHO ANYMORE

Careful & dutiful quoting.

Seven Force Apr 9th, 2008 02:36 AM

theres a definite lag in pubs response time and ive never really noticed till now

Pub Lover Apr 9th, 2008 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 546881)
hahah i have to do it myself ;_;

STORY OF MY LIFE

:lol

I think you're great. :)

executioneer Apr 9th, 2008 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth thomas
By the way, I really did use a computer at a public university office that had been allocated to me so I could update web page files and I googled something I remembered years back about a pissing mule's cunt in the summer, and I really did post a poem written by Catallus that compares a pissing mule's cunt in the summer to a then-recently-departed man's smile (in Latin).

probably not intended to be complimentary then