I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Matt Harty Sep 8th, 2005 09:13 PM

IVE BEEN TRYING TO CHEAT ON HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD AND OMG I TRIED DUMPING HER LIKE 10 TIMES IT DOESNT WORK

BTW THINGS ARE PRETTY GOOD, IN BED LOOFLES

Pub Lover Sep 8th, 2005 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
IVE BEEN TRYING TO CHEAT ON HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD AND OMG I TRIED DUMPING HER LIKE 10 TIMES IT DOESNT WORK

BTW THINGS ARE PRETTY GOOD, IN BED LOOFLES

OMG! :eek

Pub Lover Sep 8th, 2005 09:15 PM

Page Break. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Sep 8th, 2005 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover


Pub Lover Sep 8th, 2005 09:16 PM

Come on, Matt! Fix that page break. :(

Matt Harty Sep 8th, 2005 09:17 PM

omg i have 3 in line vanessa tricia and gina tricia is mals friend so thats going to be a bitch but shes my favorite and me and vanessa are kinda fighting cause shes friends with tricia and they arent getting along but we fought cause i was trying to help them get along and she wouldnt agree with anythign i was saying cause it would make her realize that like tricia needs friends too not just vanessa so she took it out on me and then there's gina she has a bf but im really close to coaxes her to hook up with me so what are you up to

Pub Lover Sep 8th, 2005 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbxMCj
My sister...

Why are you always talking about your sister?

Matt Harty Sep 8th, 2005 09:17 PM

omffffg jessica alba is so hot i have the 3 best pics wheres shes on the beach like bending over and shit in a bathing suit so hot so hot

Pub Lover Sep 8th, 2005 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
omffffg jessica alba is so hot i have the 3 best pics wheres shes on the beach like bending over and shit in a bathing suit so hot so hot

I know, we both belong to the same Jessica Alba webring. :rolleyes

Matt Harty Sep 8th, 2005 09:19 PM

excuse me you didnt respond to my elaborate girl story and i need advice plz

Pub Lover Sep 8th, 2005 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
omg i have 3 in line vanessa tricia and gina tricia is mals friend so thats going to be a bitch but shes my favorite and me and vanessa are kinda fighting cause shes friends with tricia and they arent getting along but we fought cause i was trying to help them get along and she wouldnt agree with anythign i was saying cause it would make her realize that like tricia needs friends too not just vanessa so she took it out on me and then there's gina she has a bf but im really close to coaxes her to hook up with me

OMG! :eek
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
so what are you up to

I haven't even seen a live woman for three years. :(

Matt Harty Sep 8th, 2005 09:21 PM

i tried to bail you out

Pub Lover Sep 8th, 2005 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
excuse me you didnt respond to my elaborate girl story and i need advice plz

You haven't fixed that page break either. :rolleyes


:lol @ woman advice from me

Pub Lover Sep 8th, 2005 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
i tried to bail you out

The best solution to my problem is a bullet in the head. :suicide

Matt Harty Sep 8th, 2005 09:22 PM

i beat the page break

Pub Lover Sep 8th, 2005 09:30 PM

YEAH, FUCK THE RULES! >:

Matt Harty Sep 8th, 2005 09:38 PM

pigs

Esuohlim Sep 8th, 2005 10:46 PM

I WILL NOT CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR ANYMORE

ALSO I THINK I'M PRETTY CLOSE TO GETTING A GIRLFRIEND NOW TOO SO >:

Esuohlim Sep 8th, 2005 10:47 PM

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS JUST CALL JESSICA ALBA UP AND ASK HER OUT IT'S THAT EASY >:

Esuohlim Sep 8th, 2005 10:52 PM

all right so someone give me her number NOW

xbxDaniel Sep 8th, 2005 10:52 PM

It is! I always thought you had to stalk them first.

xbxDaniel Sep 8th, 2005 10:53 PM

1-800- 702-386-5397

Wigwam Sep 8th, 2005 11:08 PM


GADZOOKS Sep 8th, 2005 11:18 PM

Guys this thread isn't for everybody.

Esuohlim Sep 8th, 2005 11:20 PM

GET OUT WIGWAM

Esuohlim Sep 8th, 2005 11:21 PM


Esuohlim Sep 8th, 2005 11:22 PM

That burger looks good though, I'm really hungry btw :(

GADZOOKS Sep 8th, 2005 11:39 PM


Matt Harty Sep 9th, 2005 09:12 AM

omg who let wigmwnaam in

Esuohlim Sep 9th, 2005 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim


Pub Lover Sep 9th, 2005 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover


Pub Lover Sep 9th, 2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
ALL I HAVE TO DO IS JUST CALL JESSICA ALBA UP AND ASK HER OUT IT'S THAT EASY >:

:eek

Pub Lover Sep 9th, 2005 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
Guys this thread isn't for everybody.

You're so butch. :orgasm

Pub Lover Sep 9th, 2005 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
omg who let wigmwnaam in

You did by not being here to give the Newbs their Bape mandated beatdowns. >:

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 02:13 AM

I wish you guys wouldn't keep scaring Guitar Woman off, she the only woman that posts in the thread.

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 02:13 AM

No offense to Chojin, of course.

Guitar Woman Sep 10th, 2005 02:21 AM

Hey guys, my hunky second cousin is a TA in one of my classes. If I had recognized him a moment too late, I would've totally hit on him. <3

Guitar Woman Sep 10th, 2005 02:22 AM

And that would have been akward :o

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 02:25 AM

Guitar Woman subscribes to the Flintstones school of dating, where a severe blow to the head (haha, not that kind of head blowing, am I right guys) counts as foreplay. :love

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 02:30 AM

Guitar Woman, do you have a first name I could call you?

Calling you Gui (Gooey) is a little overly intimate I think, unless you are into that... :orgasm

Guitar Woman Sep 10th, 2005 02:30 AM

Emily's fine. :lol

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
:lol

Well, that's a start anyway. If Esuohlim can get Jessica Alba laughing on the phone, that first date is in the bag.

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman
Emily's fine. :lol

That's great. ;)

Although I have been thinking that an ethical crisis may exist in the vast difference in our posts counts, some people may accuse me of Newbsnatching, & you of Postdigging. A horrible situation, I'm sure, but not a problem as long as our InternetLove is cybertrue. ;)

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 02:53 AM

& I'm not just talking about e-secks either, guys. :rolleyes

kellychaos Sep 10th, 2005 12:10 PM

Tightie whities!! :lol :lol :lol

Matt Harty Sep 10th, 2005 12:29 PM

hey guys

Matt Harty Sep 10th, 2005 12:30 PM

and i say hey guys!

kellychaos Sep 10th, 2005 12:35 PM

:gigh s :rolleyes

Mad Melvin Sep 10th, 2005 12:59 PM

hey matt

say should we have like you know like im drunk thread here or something you know 'cause you know im drunk right now and I thought like would that be you know cool or something

Matt Harty Sep 10th, 2005 01:41 PM

shut up

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 07:42 PM


Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Harty
hey guys

Hey Matt.

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Melvin
say should we have like you know like im drunk thread here or something you know 'cause you know im drunk right now and I thought like would that be you know cool or something

This is the drunk thread. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim


JESSICA ALBA >:


Esuohlim Sep 10th, 2005 09:24 PM

GUYS JESSICA ALBA IS IN A NEW MOVIE :eek

OH WAIT "A NEW MOVIE" I MEANT TO SAY "MY PANTS" :eek :eek

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
GUYS JESSICA ALBA IS IN A NEW MOVIE :eek

Yeah, apprantly she has her hands on a big part. :)

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
OH WAIT "A NEW MOVIE" I MEANT TO SAY "MY PANTS" :eek :eek

Yeah, apparently she has her hands on a big... :puke

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 09:51 PM

The Mock Wars forum is fourth for most posts per forum. It's even behind Movies & Television. >:

Chojin Sep 10th, 2005 10:01 PM

But this thread is the biggest of them all.

Thanks in large part to dorks like you. :themoreyouknow

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 10:06 PM

:lol


Yeah. :(



But it could be bigger. :eek

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 10:07 PM

That was Chojin's 666th post. :eek

Esuohlim Sep 10th, 2005 10:24 PM

More like 8666th post if his account wasn't all hacked by mean jerks >:

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
More like 8666th post if his account wasn't all hacked by mean jerks >:

If indeed. :blah

Esuohlim Sep 10th, 2005 10:28 PM

If my posts were dollars I'd donate it all to Hurricane Katrina relief foundations. >:

Maybe half. :(

Maybe enough that I'll still be just a little above Rongi. :(

If I don't use that money to buy tacos first or anything >:

Pub Lover Sep 10th, 2005 10:37 PM

If my posts were dollars I would give them to Rog as an apology.

Esuohlim Sep 10th, 2005 11:28 PM

Jessica Alba called we're going on a date tomorrow and I'm going to get her so drunk

Esuohlim Sep 10th, 2005 11:29 PM

Where should we go out for dinner though, I don't have much to spend. Do girls like Big Boy? :(

Esuohlim Sep 10th, 2005 11:31 PM

Also if I brag about my I-Mockery post count will she swoon? :(

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Jessica Alba called we're going on a date tomorrow and I'm going to get her so drunk

Great Plan. :)

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Where should we go out for dinner though, I don't have much to spend. Do girls like Big Boy? :(

Sure, & you can drink the alcohol from a bottle in a brown paper bag. :posh

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Also if I brag about my I-Mockery post count will she swoon? :(

Dude, it's the whole reason she's going out with you, brag away. :)

HickMan Sep 11th, 2005 05:07 PM

Dude tap that!

HickMan Sep 11th, 2005 06:45 PM


Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 08:37 PM

What?

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan

I'm hungry. :(

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 09:00 PM


Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 09:01 PM

I should pay more attention to if the page break is going to cause side-scroll. :(

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 09:04 PM

In my blog I dissed Richard Roxburgh's acting in Van Helsing, & now I've got some "Richard Roxburgh Lover" on my ass. :lol

I just don't think he was a convincing Dracula. >:

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 09:08 PM

Riven is a synonym for Broken, right? To rend or tear apart? No,
it's a damn computer puzzle game sequel to Myst that took me a year to complete because I couldn't win that damn shuffle game againt the Skull in the attic. >:

The internet sucks. >:

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim


JESSICA ALBA >:


MetalMilitia Sep 11th, 2005 09:31 PM

is there any way i can do crossword puzzles on the internet?

Esuohlim Sep 11th, 2005 09:43 PM

PATRICK STEWART WAS SINGING OINGO BOINGO IN AMERICAN DAD :eek

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
is there any way i can do crossword puzzles on the internet?

What? >:

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
PATRICK STEWART WAS SINGING OINGO BOINGO IN AMERICAN DAD :eek

American Dad is still around? :eek

Esuohlim Sep 11th, 2005 10:27 PM

Unfortuately. I had it on as background noise because I h8 that show >:

Esuohlim Sep 11th, 2005 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia
is there any way i can do crossword puzzles on the internet?

Crossword puzzles are everywhere goddamnit check a newspaper >:

Esuohlim Sep 11th, 2005 10:30 PM

I JUST GOT A PM FROM GUITARLADY ABOUT FLIPPY AVATARS. SHOULD I GIVE HER ONE, GUYS?

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Unfortuately. I had it on as background noise because I h8 that show >:

We don't have that show in the Future as all copies were destroyed in the Revolution. :)

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I JUST GOT A PM FROM GUITARLADY ABOUT FLIPPY AVATARS. SHOULD I GIVE HER ONE, GUYS?

I say yes, but no one else likes her, so probably no. :(

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 10:40 PM

POST #3666!

Esuohlim Sep 11th, 2005 10:41 PM

SHE'S OK I MIGHT DO IT BUT NOT RIGHT NOW I'M PRETTY TIRED :(

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
SHE'S OK I MIGHT DO IT BUT NOT RIGHT NOW I'M PRETTY TIRED :(

Did Jessica Alba keep you up all night? :orgasm

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
POST #3666!

That's three thousand more than Chojin. :rolleyes

Esuohlim Sep 11th, 2005 11:09 PM

Yeah but it's 4000 less than me :lol :tear

Esuohlim Sep 11th, 2005 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Did Jessica Alba keep you up all night? :orgasm

Yeah but she was pretty tired too and she ended up falling asleep. :(

But I was only halfway there so I kept going. >:

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Yeah but it's 4000 less than me :lol :tear

I'd be going all for that number, but I've got other stuff to do, & anyway it would get me banned. :(

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Yeah but she was pretty tired too and she ended up falling asleep. :(

That's a shame. :(
Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
But I was only halfway there so I kept going. >:

Dude! :x

Esuohlim Sep 11th, 2005 11:17 PM

It was Jessica Alba though I didn't want to miss my chance. :(

Pub Lover Sep 11th, 2005 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
It was Jessica Alba though I didn't want to miss my chance. :(

Man, if she fell asleep, that is the chance missed. You shouldn't of used the turpentine based beverage on the first date.

Esuohlim Sep 11th, 2005 11:24 PM

If I hadn't run out of chloroform I WOULDN'T HAVE, I mean come on >:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.