I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:48 PM

Yeah, that worked.

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/image...ine=1208915884

Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554597)

I can see the problem. It involves stupidity.

Misdemonar May 8th, 2008 11:49 PM

hey man was trying to help don't get sauicy with me man i'll drop our relationship at the drop of a dime buddy

Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554602)
I can see the problem. It involves stupidity.

My stupidity. >:

Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 554599)
:\

I agree, Fartin. It's just no good.

Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554600)
I'm here for you pub what's the problem?

I lack anyway to kick myself so hard in the nads that I cut this shit out. >:

Misdemonar May 8th, 2008 11:53 PM

haha nads

Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554603)
hey man was trying to help don't get sauicy with me man i'll drop our relationship at the drop of a dime buddy

You do that, Pal. It'll be better in the long run. I'm a bad pill, don't try to swallow.

Asila May 8th, 2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

I lack anyway to kick myself so hard in the nads that I cut this shit out. >:
I promise I tried to figure out what this meant

Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554610)
haha nads


Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554612)
I promise I tried to figure out what this meant


Though I'm pretty sure I can do this myself. >:

Misdemonar May 8th, 2008 11:56 PM

is that aquaman's EXTREME new costume?

liquidstatik May 8th, 2008 11:56 PM

::O

Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554601)


Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554615)
is that aquaman's EXTREME new costume?

Yeah, Frank Castle is the new Aquaman.

Pub Lover May 8th, 2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 554616)
::O

:domo

Misdemonar May 8th, 2008 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554618)
Yeah, Frank Castle is the new Aquaman.


I meant the one above that one :rolleyes

Tadao May 8th, 2008 11:59 PM


Asila May 9th, 2008 12:00 AM

Were you able to find pictures involving nads being grabbed that quickly or do you keep them on hand just in case?

Tadao May 9th, 2008 12:01 AM

cause they don't have google where Asila lives.

Tadao May 9th, 2008 12:01 AM

I've been saying that too much people.

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:01 AM

pub knows everything about everyone, duh, that's how he stalks women in the dead of night and eats them when they're not looking

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:03 AM

Quote:

cause they don't have google where Asila lives.
That's why I specified 'that quickly' Tadao

executioneer May 9th, 2008 12:09 AM

pub keeps his nads on hand just in case, i'm sure

executioneer May 9th, 2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554613)

man doesn't that guy see the arrow, he's supposed to kick him in the FACE

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:11 AM

nah man, it's a, for aquaman, and everyone knows you kick that guy in the nuts

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:14 AM

hahaha Aquaman the joke I have about him only makes sense to me :(

executioneer May 9th, 2008 12:14 AM

why is aquaman wearing jeans, then

extra layers for groin protection?

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:18 AM

because jeans are HIP and COOL and he wants to ATRRACT YOUNG PEPOLE

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:19 AM

Based on observational evidence

I'd say that sweats would work better

Haha, for both of those

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554629)
nah man, it's a, for aquaman, and everyone knows you kick that guy in the nuts


Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554620)
I meant the one above that one :rolleyes

:domo

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 554621)

Fo Sho, Bro. :hat

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554622)
Were you able to find pictures involving nads being grabbed that quickly or do you keep them on hand just in case?

I had a 119 second window there & those are both first page results.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 554623)
cause they don't have google where Asila lives.

Maybe opening a new tab & typing g take a long time for her.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 554624)
I've been saying that too much people.

Yes, you have. Cut it out.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554625)
pub knows everything about everyone, duh, that's how he stalks women in the dead of night and eats them when they're not looking

>: :( & other such emotions.

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554639)
Maybe opening a new tab & typing g take a long time for her.

Or maybe my internet just sucks that much

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554626)
That's why I specified 'that quickly' Tadao

Have you got a really slow computer? even opening another browser instance shouldn't take more than two minutes.

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:30 AM

Though we've already learned that it takes me a long time to figure things out >:

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 554627)
pub keeps his nads on hand just in case, i'm sure

It's more hands on nads... ACTUAQLLY IT'S NEITHER, MISTER GROSSMAN

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554643)
Have you got a really slow computer? even opening another browser instance shouldn't take more than two minutes.


My computer isn't usually that slow, but since my wireless has been acting funny it can take a long time for things to load

Or time out

During tests.

:rolleyes

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 554628)
man doesn't that guy see the arrow, he's supposed to kick him in the FACE

Aquaman only wears that shirt to fool people for that very reason. Aquaman's other skill is protecting his hair & by extension his head from all strikes and blows. Esuohlim studied under Aquaman for years.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554629)
nah man, it's a, for aquaman, and everyone knows you kick that guy in the nuts

Yeah, but he likes it.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554630)
hahaha Aquaman the joke I have about him only makes sense to me :(

If I was one for making actions on the internet, I would pat you on the head, but as I am not, you have to make do with me saying 'Well Done.'

Well Done.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 554631)
why is aquaman wearing jeans, then

extra layers for groin protection?

He's on the way to the local store. He's also wearing shoes.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554632)
because jeans are HIP and COOL and he wants to ATRRACT YOUNG PEPOLE

And he gets them. :orgasm

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554632)
because jeans are HIP and COOL and he wants to ATRRACT YOUNG PEPOLE

And he gets them. :liquidstatik

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554633)
Based on observational evidence

I'd say that sweats would work better

Haha, for both of those

I misread that as sweets & thought you were responding to something I only just said. :x

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:40 AM


Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:40 AM

Oh no! I did! :x

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554642)
Or maybe my internet just sucks that much

Even so, google has one of the fastest load times of any site I use.

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:42 AM

I could read pub all day

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554644)
Though we've already learned that it takes me a long time to figure things out >:

Oh here we go. :rolleyes

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:43 AM

hey willie, did anyone every make fun of you as a kid and where like, "hey willie!" and you were like, "what?" and they were like, "I was talking to my penis,"

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554646)
My computer isn't usually that slow, but since my wireless has been acting funny it can take a long time for things to load

Or time out

During tests.

:rolleyes

Have you tried unplugging it & plugging it back in?

I had that twice this week. :(

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554658)
I could read pub all day

Careful what you wish for.

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:45 AM

did you feed your modem laxatives? :nerd

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554660)
hey willie, did anyone every make fun of you as a kid and where like, "hey willie!" and you were like, "what?" and they were like, "I was talking to my penis,"

I did that to him yesterday, so I think yeah.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554663)
did you feed your modem laxatives? :nerd

As the lovely but demented Guitar Woman would say "What"

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554662)
Careful what you wish for.

I'd consider it torture.

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554664)
I did that to him yesterday, so I think yeah.


so you talk to your penis

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554658)
I could read pub all day

Torture, I say. :eek

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554659)
Oh here we go. :rolleyes

Naw I got over it

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554667)
so you talk to your penis

Well, about it.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554670)
Well, about it.

Not nearly as often as Seth though.

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554661)
Have you tried unplugging it & plugging it back in?

I had that twice this week. :(

A restart helps but not always

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554669)
Naw I got over it

>:
And me I suppose? :(

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:50 AM

I wish I knew what seth talks about, but his crazy smart mumbo jumbo confuses me

executioneer May 9th, 2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554660)
hey willie, did anyone every make fun of you as a kid and where like, "hey willie!" and you were like, "what?" and they were like, "I was talking to my penis,"

no they just made fun of me for having the same name as that whale movie >: and that was more of a high school thing

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:50 AM

hey aslia

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554671)
Not nearly as often as Seth though.

It's like he can't go five minutes without crowbarring it into the conversation.

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554673)
>:
And me I suppose? :(

I know your emoticons lie

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 554675)
no they just made fun of me for having the same name as that whale movie >: and that was more of a high school thing

really? wouldn't they turn and hiss from the awesomeness brewing in your eyes?

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554673)
And me I suppose? :(

All skipping down the street & singing with Chimney Sweeps. >:

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554676)
hey aslia

Hey yes?

executioneer May 9th, 2008 12:52 AM

i don't think kids who went to school with me realized that willie was slang for cock

if my name had been richard or pete, things might have been different

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554677)
It's like he can't go five minutes without crowbarring it into the conversation.

That gave me a hiliarious picture of seth using his penis as a crowbar

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554681)
Hey yes?

wannna be my sweetie pie

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554672)
A restart helps but not always

Somedays I have to restart in excess of ten times. Those days my neighbours learn all my swear words.

executioneer May 9th, 2008 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554679)
really? wouldn't they turn and hiss from the awesomeness brewing in your eyes?

i think the horrendous acne probably distracted them from the whole eye region

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:53 AM

I should go back and edit the page break

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554681)
Hey yes?


executioneer May 9th, 2008 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 554686)
i think the horrendous acne probably distracted them from the whole eye region

that and i have/had problems with eye contact in social situations

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 554686)
i think the horrendous acne probably distracted them from the whole eye region

I thought I had that problem, but in retrospect (and pictures) it wasn't that bad

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554674)
I wish I knew what seth talks about, but his crazy smart mumbo jumbo confuses me

Seth isn't converting to Voodoo until 2017.

He has a timetable for his crazy shit.

executioneer May 9th, 2008 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554681)
Hey yes?

what's cooler than bein' cool

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554684)
wannna be my sweetie pie

I tried to make a cooking joke but it wasn't working out for me

Asila May 9th, 2008 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 554692)
what's cooler than bein' cool


ICE COLD

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 554675)
no they just made fun of me for having the same name as that whale movie >: and that was more of a high school thing



You know in Peter Pan they have those happy thoughts that help them fly? That picture is one of mine.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554676)
hey aslia

HAY HORSES :grandmothers

Misdemonar May 9th, 2008 12:59 AM

asila, a/s/l

executioneer May 9th, 2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554694)
ICE COLD

all right all right all right all right all right all right

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554677)
It's like he can't go five minutes without crowbarring it into the conversation.

That man has the shortest refraction period of anyone I know.

Asila May 9th, 2008 01:00 AM

Yeah willie is heartwarming

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554678)
I know your emoticons lie

Emoticons don't lie, people do. :goldielookinchain

Asila May 9th, 2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 554699)
That man has the shortest refraction period of anyone I know.

It helps to explain where he's been

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misdemonar (Post 554679)
really? wouldn't they turn and hiss from the awesomeness brewing in your eyes?

His beard was shorter then, he hadn't yet gained full awehood.

Pub Lover May 9th, 2008 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554681)
Hey yes?

:domo

executioneer May 9th, 2008 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 554690)
I thought I had that problem, but in retrospect (and pictures) it wasn't that bad

if i had bought a high school yearbook i'd be able to show evidence

maybe i can borrow one from someone who actually didn't want to murder most of the people who went there


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.