I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who wants too.. (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23904)

Lenor Feb 12th, 2007 10:54 PM

Who wants too..

be my valentine? <3
haha

Terra Feb 12th, 2007 11:39 PM

I will. drinks are on me and i'll hold your head over the bowl when you toss babe. that's just how wonderful a gal that i am is. :)

MattJack Feb 13th, 2007 12:12 AM

valentines are for suckas, duh

Terra Feb 13th, 2007 12:14 AM

i'm sending drunken boobie pictures to lenor whe she gets together with the gang. and phone calls too. the drunker the better...

MattJack Feb 13th, 2007 12:17 AM

drunken boobie pictures? I'm going to mardi gras (as always) next weekend and I'll see a bunch of those. A lot of which, you really don't want to see, but drunken boobies none the less.

Terra Feb 13th, 2007 12:23 AM

but not MY drunken boobies you fucking newb

Lenor Feb 13th, 2007 12:24 AM

w00t I get drunken boobie pictures!!

MattJack Feb 13th, 2007 12:29 AM

good one terra. I think I'm going to write that one down.. what was that, "newb?" Ok CHECK I GOT IT COOL.
Besides, how old are you? If you are 23 or above and have significant sized boobies, gravity has already been a merciless mistress to you. Keep that shit under wraps, yo.

Terra Feb 13th, 2007 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 470635)
good one terra. I think I'm going to write that one down.. what was that, "newb?" Ok CHECK I GOT IT COOL.
Besides, how old are you? If you are 23 or above and have significant sized boobies, gravity has already been a merciless mistress to you. Keep that shit under wraps, yo.

comming from a dickless wonder newb those are pretty tall words. when your done finding your cock long enough to fuck a gerbil and not get lost inside, come on back and play with the grownups. just learn to tuck that raisin back between your legs before you do battle.

Zomboid Feb 13th, 2007 01:36 AM

Can you send me those tit shots too? Thanks.

Seven Force Feb 13th, 2007 10:30 AM

i already have em :lol

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 13th, 2007 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 470632)
but not MY drunken boobies you fucking newb

wait a minute...you have drunken boobie pictures?

Terra Feb 13th, 2007 05:03 PM

well yes. at the time it seemed a good idea and in retrospect i've received several proposals directly from the incident. but i wouldn't think it a good idea to do it again. well, unless i were drunk or something...

Lenor Feb 13th, 2007 08:08 PM

This should be changed to the 'terras boobs' thread :/

kahljorn Feb 13th, 2007 11:31 PM

we already have a thread about moustaches :rolleyes

Zomboid Feb 14th, 2007 01:31 AM

:lol

....but I really would like to see.

Goat Cheese Feb 14th, 2007 08:05 PM

:puke

:sixcharacters

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 15th, 2007 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 470922)
well yes. at the time it seemed a good idea and in retrospect i've received several proposals directly from the incident. but i wouldn't think it a good idea to do it again. well, unless i were drunk or something...

I've found that keeping my camera put away whilst intoxicated keeps me from taking compromising photographs of myself and others.

Terra Feb 15th, 2007 09:36 AM

merlot, good times and plenty of pixels.

:/whoops wrong thread

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 15th, 2007 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 471334)
merlot, good times and plenty of pixels.

:/whoops wrong thread

drunk on Merlot and topless....with a high res camera nearby....

okay, I'll bite....let's see 'em.

Terra Feb 15th, 2007 11:35 PM

i'm not drunk yet!!!

george Feb 16th, 2007 03:37 AM

are you drunk yet?

cause i have a life you know :domo

Cosmo Electrolux Feb 16th, 2007 07:14 AM

I got pretty buzzed last night, but I loaned my flash to a friend...no drunken boobie pics.

Lenor Feb 16th, 2007 05:29 PM

That disappoints me greatly.

MattJack Feb 16th, 2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 470644)
comming from a dickless wonder newb those are pretty tall words.

:lol
You should insult me some more. I like to laugh. I thought dickless/small dick jokes were so jr. high. I guess my response is suppose to be, "NUHHH UHHH MY COCK IS ALL LIKE THERE N SH*T!!" Ah security ;).

Another great thing is you are all "newb!" I remember when you started posting on this board and still you haven't even achieved a chuckle from me, but that is neither here or there. I haven't reached 100 posts yet and still feel i contribute more than a half brain diesel dyke that cosmo jerks it to late at night.

Hey Cosmo, when are you coming to the rescue anyway?

Quote:

when your done finding your cock long enough to fuck a gerbil and not get lost inside, come on back and play with the grownups.

I had a gerbil once, he bit me, I flushed him. It was a fair trade I thought.

I do play with grownups, in fact I do everyday. Trying to sound like you are smarter than a desk isn't really doing you any kind of a service. Like I said, security is pretty sweet. You are still about as clever as a retard that can't read or write and is always pissed off because he thinks the other retards in his class are fucking retarded. PLEASE DON'T REPLY SAYING, "WELL ATLEAST HE'S SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HE ISN'T THE MOST RETARDEDDDDDD HAHAHAH! SMALL DICK LITTLE MAN BANANA MANGO GRAPE MAN!"

Quote:

just learn to tuck that raisin back between your legs before you do battle.

I don't really get this attempt of a joke. I mean I guess I can barely see the raisin-cock joke/analogy, but it is about as weak as a cripple with leukemia and the brain of lenor.

PLEASE INSERT 2 COINS TO CONTINUE. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5...

:lol Just keep replying to me and let your own stupidity produce the comedy!