I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero May 17th, 2012 07:09 PM

Whoa, those are cool as fuck.

Kitsa May 17th, 2012 07:12 PM

Scary as fuck.

Fathom Zero May 17th, 2012 07:42 PM

Well, there are distinctions between 'cool' and 'good for you'.

Otto May 17th, 2012 09:13 PM

Okay, I need some help here!

So in a few weeks I'm planning to either blow my head off with a shotgun in the break room at work, or just pull out a revolver and off myself in front of the first customer that pisses me off. Which one do you think would scar someone the most? I'm thinking break room since my dick boss would probably be too cheap to hire a crime-scene cleanup company, and instead force the rest of the workers to scrub bits of my head off the ceiling.

Fathom Zero May 17th, 2012 09:46 PM

I don't see why you can't take people with you if you're in that state of mind.

Otto May 17th, 2012 09:50 PM

I may hate my life and everyone around me, but I'm not a murderer.

Fathom Zero May 17th, 2012 09:56 PM

BUT YOU ARE YET SO WILLING TO MURDER YOUR OWN MANBODY

Esuohlim May 17th, 2012 11:38 PM

Otto we are all special snowflakes and we all deserve a chance to live long enough to become jaded and cynical

LordSappington May 18th, 2012 12:10 AM

Daily does of odd linkage: http://www.typealice.com/bme/loveatf...firstbite.html
Honestly, I think it's kind of cool.

Zhukov May 18th, 2012 05:19 AM

Otto, don't do it man. Take out a politician first.

kahljorn May 18th, 2012 12:15 PM

OTTO WHY DIE TODAY WHEN YOU CAN DIE ANYTIME

ILL TRADE YOU LIFE TODAY FOR SUICIDE ON TUESDAY etcpopeyewhatevercomments

MarioRPG May 18th, 2012 05:57 PM

Hey guys MarioRPG is still alive.
I made me up a list of summer achievements, to maximize the potential for my last summer of university. Tomorrow I'll be checking off two items - get morning drunk, host a bbq.

Living the life here people!

Chojin May 19th, 2012 08:14 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/19/showbi...se-transgender

i'd hit it

Tadao May 19th, 2012 10:53 PM

You guys can talk all night about you favorite hormone therapy.

Guitar Woman May 20th, 2012 10:37 AM

How come comments sections are universally horrible?

Fathom Zero May 20th, 2012 03:10 PM

I don't even have to say I'd hit that.

BUT I DID.

Fathom Zero May 20th, 2012 05:57 PM

My school offers Judo. SO I'M TAKING THAT SHIT. Seoi Nage and Osoto Gari all day long.

Guitar Woman May 20th, 2012 08:52 PM

I went downtown to interview homeless people today for a school thing. It was a pretty selfish dick move and I only did it because I don't personally know any interesting people. Anyway.

I met this 50-something balding black guy, this fucking batshit insane guy, who said his name was "Casanova, Romeo" (he specifically instructed me to include the comma). After he told me his name, he stole my notebook and wrote an entire page of gibberish after "AKA," apparently because this was his entire name. Said gibberish includes "'FutboL,' Espanol/Ingles, Baton nicAAAi, Rouge, (Football), Louisiana, 'Shaq' ORLando magie N.B.A, 'CRuel WinteR,'" and "BananaRama." That's nearly verbatim, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

He wrote all that and more on the counter of a food stand I took him to, since the deal I made was lunch for an interview, and the cashier looked like she was about to call the goddamn police after a minute or two. I looked over his shoulder to see what the fuck he was doing and at that exact moment he wrote "DON'T TURN AROUND" and scared the shit out of me.

Eventually I bought him some beer and a plastic cup of wine, then promised to mention in my "article" (I kept telling him I was a student and not a real journalist, but I guess he thought this was going into a newspaper anyway) that he was "single, bachelor, available, stag, alone, by self." I promptly got the fuck out of there and interviewed someone who didn't periodically hold his lighter above his head so that "aliens would see it;" that went a bit better.

Dr. Boogie May 20th, 2012 09:24 PM

The first time I had to do an interview for a school thing, I figured out I could fake the interview and no one could/would prove otherwise.

Focus on becoming a master storyteller so you can avoid encounters with the homeless.

Kitsa May 20th, 2012 11:05 PM

My last interview was with my boss when I was a TA. She fought in the Nigerian Civil War. She was a badass.

Zhukov May 21st, 2012 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 759126)
The first time I had to do an interview for a school thing, I figured out I could fake the interview and no one could/would prove otherwise.

Focus on becoming a master storyteller so you can avoid encounters with the homeless.

Ditto. Sage advice there.

Kitsa May 21st, 2012 02:59 AM

It has all the trappings of hubris, we're just waiting for the punchline.

Sethomas May 21st, 2012 04:18 AM

It sank during its maiden voyage.

Fathom Zero May 21st, 2012 04:41 AM

A victim of the modern age - poor, poor girl.

Guitar Woman May 21st, 2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 759129)
Ditto. Sage advice there.

Dude, you can't fabricate shit in journalism, that's like the number one rule