I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

LordSappington Sep 21st, 2011 11:23 AM

I just started a new game and it's working a hell of a lot better. I did a better job getting my augs, and actually saved the hostages, then went through the police station easily after convincing Haas.
Now that I know what I'm doing, this game is fantastic.

kahljorn Sep 23rd, 2011 09:45 PM

so i downloaded the rift free trial :O

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 06:17 AM

What's your take on Rift?

I played it for awhile, my advice to you is search for collectibles to sell on the auction house, that's where the real in game money is

kahljorn Sep 24th, 2011 04:11 PM

do you still play it?

its kinda fun so far. did some major rift type events that were fun although they lasted forever

although im kinda pissed cause the game deleted my character ;/ got to level 12 or so, come back today and its gone

Pentegarn Sep 24th, 2011 08:22 PM

I wonder if that is how the demo version works?

Nah I stopped playing just short of hitting 50, just lost interest because it is exactly like WoW in how you level and get gear. I was leveling quickly because I had done it all before only it was on WoW :lol

mew barios Sep 24th, 2011 11:52 PM

i finally got around to messing with one of my saturns, i was testing it out with this game called mr. bones and for some reason it's pissing me off just enough that i don't want to stop playing it

kahljorn Sep 25th, 2011 12:26 AM

my other characters saved. I guess the server I had it on isnt appearing on the server list.

but so far i like it lots of options. So hard to decide what to play though ;/

Pentegarn Sep 25th, 2011 06:44 AM

The server was probably down it sounds like.

If you like mages with a ton of options, i would go with elementalist chloromancer mix, lean more toward elementalist and you have tank, dps, and heals covered while soloing

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 25th, 2011 12:01 PM

what the hell is a chloromancer?

k0k0 Sep 25th, 2011 12:10 PM

It's a class that chloroform's you to death and then necromances your dead body to fight for him. Not to be confused with the class that uses chlorox bleach and a cat's manner of jumping to predict the future.

kahljorn Sep 25th, 2011 08:17 PM

i wish the weapons could grow more. i remember having most of my weapons maxed by the second area

Esuohlim Sep 25th, 2011 08:44 PM

I think I'm finally bored with Anti-Idle, after like 5 goddamn months. Got to level 3700 or so. :\

Pentegarn Sep 25th, 2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 743676)
what the hell is a chloromancer?

They are a life based damage dps class that has a secondary heal sub effect to most of their spells due to a buff they get

Pentegarn Sep 25th, 2011 10:09 PM

As an aside I am playing the castlevania gameboy advance games, just beat Harmony of Dissonance and started Auria of Sorrow. When I beat that I will play Circle of the Moon last cause it is my least favorite of the 3.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 26th, 2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 743758)
As an aside I am playing the castlevania gameboy advance games, just beat Harmony of Dissonance and started Auria of Sorrow. When I beat that I will play Circle of the Moon last cause it is my least favorite of the 3.

I want to play the ones with Soma because I'm so sick of this assholes on Castlevania HoD thinking they're superior to my Jonathan Morris.

Dimnos Sep 27th, 2011 12:11 AM

Khal... quit paying for that shit and come play some dominion.

kahljorn Sep 27th, 2011 01:25 AM

:(

i kinda hate lol to be honest

fucking only person on my team with kills/positive and i have to deal with people shit talking me ;/

Zomboid Sep 27th, 2011 10:54 PM

Has anyone talked about the last Fallout DLC yet? It wasn't bad, but Old World Blues was by far the best out of all of them; in fact, OWB was about as good as Point Lookout, for me.

That "Courier's Mile" portion of this last one, though...Holy fuck, were those enemies damage sponges. You'd think that I could go in, at level 47, and kill a few guys without needing to use the unique gauss rifle from across the fucking map, in sneak mode.

Dr. Boogie Sep 28th, 2011 02:05 AM

Started playing Dead Island. I went with the throwing guy because I though throwing weapons would be a bigger boon than the other skills on account of you can throw anything. So far, though, I'm finding that the best strategy is to kick enemies to the ground, then stab them in the face until they die. Kinda makes throwing seem inefficient when you can easily knock enemies down and hit them for bonus damage.

On the other hand, his rage skill makes it easy to wipe out hordes of zombies at once.

Pentegarn Sep 28th, 2011 06:47 AM

I bet as the zombies get more advanced the throwing skill will pay off

OxBlood Sep 28th, 2011 08:31 AM

Logan´s throwing is aparently about the most powerful thing in the game. You can skill it to do splash-damage, I think that´s the key or something, haven´t played him yet.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 28th, 2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie (Post 744235)
Started playing Dead Island. I went with the throwing guy because I though throwing weapons would be a bigger boon than the other skills on account of you can throw anything. So far, though, I'm finding that the best strategy is to kick enemies to the ground, then stab them in the face until they die. Kinda makes throwing seem inefficient when you can easily knock enemies down and hit them for bonus damage.

On the other hand, his rage skill makes it easy to wipe out hordes of zombies at once.

Sam B is where its at. Also just kicking people is the best skill in the game.

kahljorn Sep 28th, 2011 03:41 PM

i love just running at fools and jump karate kicking them and then their heads explode and they die :(

man i need to play this game again :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 28th, 2011 04:03 PM

I was on for a good amount of time playing last night. :(

Emu Sep 29th, 2011 03:57 PM

Right now I'm playing Space Harrier in the Sega Ages pack for Saturn in between sessions of Breath of Fire 3. Modern gaming bores the piss out of me lately :(