I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 2nd, 2010 05:38 PM

Did you pick out a name or just going to wing it?

Kitsa Jan 2nd, 2010 07:15 PM

Gabby, but not after Gabby Gaga or whatever her name was.

Colonel Flagg Jan 2nd, 2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 665937)
actually, I shouldn't say that...it was more of a grandiose, one-time display of total immaturity. I don't really believe the baby to be in danger. If I did, he'd have gotten the so-long-and-fuck-you long ago.

Men are real good at that, though. Mostly with inanimate objects. reference the FAX machine scene from "Office Space". I defy any real man to state they do not identify with Michael in that scene.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 665956)
Gabby, but not after Gabby Gaga or whatever her name was.

Yes, that was her name. :\ Short for Gabrielle, or will that be the "long version"?

Pentegarn Jan 3rd, 2010 12:55 AM

You should name your kid Nikkinikkitembonosorembooomamoochigammagammagoochi

Kitsa Jan 3rd, 2010 06:19 AM

...naaaah.

Yes, it'll be short for Gabrielle. We's French round these-here parts.

Colonel Flagg Jan 3rd, 2010 09:15 AM

You ferm MAR-SALES?

Chojin Jan 3rd, 2010 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 665941)
I still believe that with a little patience, the printer could have been limped through a little longer. I was angry about the sudden expense of a new printer, especially with a baby on the way any day now and all the stuff that has to be bought for her.

Dude, they give you printers free with everything these days. I'm pretty sure I got a printer last time I ordered a double quarter pounder meal.

Kitsa Jan 3rd, 2010 11:04 AM

There is a town here in Ohio, Versailles, that they pronounce VUHRR-SAYUHLLES. That drives me fucking insane. There's also a town called Russia that is pronounced "Rooshie".

On the tour of the Campus Martius museum in Marietta, they always tell you the city is named for Marie Antioinette, because apparently Ohio volunteered to take her to keep her from being guillotined or something but the revolutionary government wouldn't turn her over. She sent them a bell as a thank you but got guillotined anyway. At least, that's the story they tell.

Pentegarn Jan 3rd, 2010 11:47 AM

They also pronounce Bellefontaine as Bell-fountain, maybe they took Marie Antioinette's bell and made a fountain out of it?

Kitsa Jan 3rd, 2010 11:49 AM

Around here it sounds more like BAY-uwww-FAWWWN-tunnn.

In other news, I was just reading this on a pregnancy board and this should win some sort of award for ad juxtaposition:

Pentegarn Jan 3rd, 2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 666069)
Around here it sounds more like BAY-uwww-FAWWWN-tunnn.

In other news, I was just reading this on a pregnancy board and this should win some sort of award for ad juxtaposition:

:lol

RaNkeri Jan 3rd, 2010 03:25 PM

fabulous

MarioRPG Jan 3rd, 2010 05:19 PM

That's beyond creepy.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 3rd, 2010 05:35 PM

MAN PHYSICS

Colonel Flagg Jan 3rd, 2010 08:44 PM

Sounds to me that the OB was a guy, and was looking for some action. ;)

Sam Jan 3rd, 2010 08:49 PM

:lol that's so bullshit when girls go "oh swallow some jizz ew gross I would never do that how yucky" because THEY ALL DO IT >:

Sam Jan 3rd, 2010 09:24 PM

QUIT LYING TO YOURSELVES WOMEN, WE ALL KNOW YOU ENJOY THE JIZZ

Sam Jan 3rd, 2010 09:26 PM

Colonel Flagg Jan 4th, 2010 10:59 AM

Happy Birthday Eric.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 4th, 2010 02:00 PM

:HIGHFIVE

I'm not up on the loop for current dance crazes but I guess there is a CRACK DAT SPONGEBOB. Which is just a basic dance step repeated. While standing on your right leg put your leg leg behind it in the air. Repeat with your other leg. Then repeat with the right. Nothing original.

People need to start being original but until then I've made up a new dance called the CHARLES BARKLEY. Where you do the Charleston and then dunk a basketball. Or the RAY CHARLESTON which is the Charleston with your eyes closed and you hit piano keys while crossing over your legs.

In conclusion...people are stupid.

Sam Jan 4th, 2010 02:53 PM

THE RAY CHARLES BARKLEY SHUT UP AND JAM

bigtimecow Jan 4th, 2010 10:11 PM

apsidha98sda8shda

so i'm sorta back in the friend zone i guess? which i don't think i ever left... it's weird. regardless we're really good friends and maybe sometime in the future we can get down

not the "what if" girl, but the... "the" girl i suppose? like i can meet some bitches here and there but this girl will take the cake ten-fold

i'm at work but i'll be back here later to whine more

Sam Jan 4th, 2010 10:16 PM

JUST JIZZ ON HER, IT'S COOL

Sam Jan 4th, 2010 10:16 PM

AND THEN SHUT UP

AND JAM

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 5th, 2010 12:15 AM

SHUT UP AND JAM: GAIDEN