I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   !Dream Interpreter Wanted! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25226)

MattJack Mar 2nd, 2007 03:58 PM

!Dream Interpreter Wanted!

So last night I had this odd dream that I was in my home town walking the streets, and I wasn't feeling too good physically (like my muskulls were sore). Then out of nowhere I split into 3 of me (like that cool movie Multiplicity with batman). I was my normal self, but the other 2 were extremes of my personality or something.

One was a total *ussy and was jus bein a lil bitch all over the place. I didn't know what was his (or my?) problem was with being a lil bitch and so passive.

The other was like super mean and aggressive, plus he was like 15 pounds bigger than me. He (me) and I got into a fist fight (because he was being an asshole) and he was beating my ass pretty well. Then outta nowhere I came back like the champ I am and started beating the shit out of him(me). The whole time the pussy was all saying stuff like, "STTTTOOOOOP!!!"

Then somehow we all reunited into one entity.

Does this mean I'm a homosexual?

ONLY LICENSED DREAM INTERPRETERS PLZ

Moobs Mar 2nd, 2007 04:03 PM

i'm sorry Matt but you are going to die

RaNkeri Mar 2nd, 2007 04:08 PM

MattJack Mar 2nd, 2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moobs (Post 477212)

damn, i knew it

apsham Mar 2nd, 2007 05:09 PM

You have an extreme sexual attractive for yourself, both submissive and dominant.

ArrowX Mar 2nd, 2007 05:43 PM

I don't like you.

MattJack Mar 2nd, 2007 06:06 PM

Can you explain this "extreme sexual atrractive for myself?"

MarioRPG Mar 2nd, 2007 06:20 PM

I had a dream a met one of the people stuck in TRON once. They were in the woods. Yeah, good times.

MattJack Mar 2nd, 2007 06:28 PM

According to The Interpretation of Dreams by that dood who did coke

TRON symbolizes either being trapped or having a strong love for neon clothes

Being in the woods means you like wood, like boners.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

NEXT

Blue Fox Mar 2nd, 2007 08:33 PM

so now your the interpreter?

ok, i had one where my sister was inside a car crusher and i couldn't move and she was like, HEY! HELP?, and i just stared at her.

When i told her about it she laughed at me. :(
Tuesday is an odd one.

Goat Cheese Mar 2nd, 2007 10:02 PM

It sounds like that you might be still unsure who you really are inside. you have a good side and bad side and they both want you. You must choose what to do as this will be crucial if you want to be stable.

Terra Mar 2nd, 2007 10:13 PM

dude i watch all these commercials. you have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and a growing problem. i think you need to take cymbalix or some such shit (i'll watch more commercials tonight and get it right) and something for the prostrate thing. plus don't talk to abe lincoln (he cheats) or the gopher that plays cards.

i'll get back to you and solve this stuff. i just need to wait for the commercial.

hang on yo!

Goat Cheese Mar 2nd, 2007 10:18 PM

Cymbalta?

MattJack Mar 2nd, 2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goat Cheese (Post 477286)
It sounds like that you might be still unsure who you really are inside. you have a good side and bad side and they both want you. You must choose what to do as this will be crucial if you want to be stable.

I know who I am, I guessssssss. I am at a crossroads in life though :\ and I guess what you are saying actually makes some sense.:chatter

It's just so easy to be bad :(. Life is queer

Blue Fox, I'm stumped on yours :(.

Terra Mar 2nd, 2007 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goat Cheese (Post 477297)
Cymbalta?

yeah this is it!!! lil' dude, thx!!!

MattJack Mar 2nd, 2007 11:03 PM

I have great blood pressure and cholesterol though. Growing problem? huh. I sleep just fine, it's what I dream that isn't fine

Terra Mar 2nd, 2007 11:05 PM

but mayhaps your prostrate is speaking to you. dude you don't want to miss the great basketball shot because you had to wiz, right?

Terra Mar 2nd, 2007 11:06 PM

and it will hit you smack into the dream vector!

MattJack Mar 2nd, 2007 11:06 PM

My prostrate is fine, I tickle it all the time.

Terra Mar 2nd, 2007 11:14 PM

well, hell. i have no idea what is going on between your ears. but i'll tell you this. not 6 weeks ago i was dating this russian guy and i had the same dreams as you.

drink heavier and sleep deeper. best i can do. good luck, pal!

MattJack Mar 2nd, 2007 11:15 PM

I've been seeing a russian girl :x

Womti Mar 3rd, 2007 09:51 AM

man terra just how f****ing stupid are you

Terra Mar 3rd, 2007 06:13 PM

WHAT, you actually thought i was serious??? shit, fire, howdy doody! what size socks have been shoved up your raw ass??:lol

Goat Cheese Mar 4th, 2007 07:49 PM

Looks like Terra's got your number, WHAT.

Divisible by Waffle Mar 4th, 2007 08:56 PM

I don't know what scares me more; how much I laughed, or the fact that Goat Cheese was able to actually name that drug.

And Matt, it's pretty obvious that you're either schizophrenic or your brain is rebelling like a teenage emo girl. Or possibly both, but in that case,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moobs (Post 477212)