I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My hatred of i-mockery has died... (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26233)

Jonathan Clement Jun 19th, 2007 09:49 PM

My hatred of i-mockery has died...

Yes, it's true. There will be no more "getting back" at i-mockery.

The main reason is because I have realized my attempts at doing so are completly futile and a waste of time and effort.

I also realize that I had a lot of what I had coming. I can now see that I looked incredibly retarted, and still do in some places and must try to correct them ASAP.

Infact, I think everything that I've endured here has just made me stronger, and helped me to learn and see where I was going wrong. It has increased my tolerance of critisism a lot, and probably a few other things that I can't think of right now.

The time is drawing near that I need to grow up. I am 17, after all. I will be 18 next year and considered an adult in many circles. I intend to move out most likely in April, or early-mid May. Perhaps even as early as March, but that looks doubtful. I intend to finally finish high-school and learn to stand on my own feet. Most importantly, I intend to socialize and make friends, which I feel I really need. I have not had any real friends in my entire life. In the time I was in public school, I rarely ever had friends over, nor did I ever visit other children very often. Then, my socialization was cut off almost completly when I was homeschooled. I was allowed to grow lazy. I was not forced to do my school work, and hardly ever did it. I sometimes wanted to do it without being told to, but then I found it depressing and promptly forgot about it. Well, this situation must change.

My grandparents have incredible negative energy between them. It's so thick, you could cut it with a knife. I feel it is impacting me negatively, and I want to escape. They have also changed. They have become strange and alien to me. I am finding grandpa to be increasingly annoying and depressing. I feel I need to live in the same town as my mom. I find she is a good source of positive energy, but she quickly grows stale. She wants me to live with her, but I feel it would be best if I didn't. I will live with her for a bit until I can get a job to support myself. I will also have to have a room-mate which I look forward to...

And one last note: As you may or may not have heard, I am no longer a christian. I have realized that the religion is evil and that the bible is the word of men. Not just any men, but corrupt ones. I want to look into other religions, and I feel Kelowna will be the perfect place to do so. I doubt that I will ever fully involve myself in organized religion even again, but I certainly wish to take a look...

Now, I will let you all interview me. Feel free to ask any questions about me you like... I will not answer questions that are intended to insult me...

Guitar Woman Jun 19th, 2007 11:03 PM

I have a question do you have a tiny d*ck cuz I bet you do

Guitar Woman Jun 19th, 2007 11:06 PM

but seriously if you really want the board to accept you the only way to do it is to pretend to be a girl for a year and a half then when they find out everyone will love you

Jonathan Clement Jun 19th, 2007 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 494235)
I have a question do you have a tiny d*ck cuz I bet you do

No I do not.

Guitar Woman Jun 19th, 2007 11:27 PM

Pics or it didn't happen, asshole.

Jonathan Clement Jun 19th, 2007 11:33 PM

NO U!!!

Guitar Woman Jun 19th, 2007 11:35 PM

Why don't you just post the fucking 4chan stock pic and get your horrible melodramatic internet suicide over with

Jonathan Clement Jun 19th, 2007 11:37 PM

Suicide? What do you mean, dear?

Angryhydralisk Jun 22nd, 2007 02:08 PM

Oh God, 4chan stupidity is invading I-Mockery. :rolleyes

Esuohlim Jun 22nd, 2007 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement (Post 494228)
retarted

Jonathan Clement Jun 23rd, 2007 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk (Post 494475)
Oh God, 4chan stupidity is invading I-Mockery. :rolleyes

...You think 4chan is stupid?

Esuohlim Jun 23rd, 2007 03:35 PM

Isn't that site with all the pedophilic fan art

Esuohlim Jun 23rd, 2007 03:35 PM

Gross.

executioneer Jun 23rd, 2007 05:23 PM

jonathan everyone thinks 4chan is stupid

even the people who post on 4chan

Jonathan Clement Jun 23rd, 2007 05:32 PM

...ME TOO!!! I HATE /B/TARDS!!! They're total idiots the way they invade forums that nobody cares about...

GADZOOKS Jun 23rd, 2007 10:09 PM

How did you know your grandma's cup size?

Jonathan Clement Jun 24th, 2007 12:17 PM

No comment.

Timebomb Jun 24th, 2007 12:29 PM

I like this thread.

Grislygus Jun 24th, 2007 05:19 PM

There's a highway of stars across the heavens
There's whispering song of the wind in the grass
There's a rolling thunder across the savanna
A hope and dream at the edge of the sky

And your life is a story like the wiiiiiiiiiiind
Your life is a story like the wind

I'M SEARCHIN FOR THE SPIRIT OF THE GREAT HEART
To hold and keep me byyyyyy...

I'm searching for the Spirit of the Great Heart
Under AFF-REE-KAN SKIIIIIIES...

Jonathan Clement Jun 24th, 2007 05:54 PM

WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I sang that during the national anthem and I remember everyone in the gym staring at me! (This is during the time I went to public school in grade 1, althought I was kindergarten age)

ArrowX Jun 25th, 2007 07:45 PM

oh Jesus at this rate the boards will be full of people posting one word at a time like "moar" or "sauce"

Jonathan Clement Jun 26th, 2007 12:37 PM

Well, then, I am certainly glad to see we share the same opinion of the abomination that is 4chan...

GADZOOKS Jun 26th, 2007 05:20 PM

When did you become a bloated Dane Cook?

Jonathan Clement Jun 27th, 2007 02:53 AM

Whazzat?

MockMeAmadeus Jun 27th, 2007 08:29 AM

Yessss, but how does it FEEL to be Jonathan Clement?