I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

bigtimecow Feb 7th, 2010 04:14 PM

sherlock homeless/womti/whoever the fuck you are get the fuck out of here you unfunny faggot

Zhukov Feb 7th, 2010 04:53 PM

Jesus. I've thought you were an unfunny fuckwit for the longest time, and I'm glad the Leader shares that opinion.

All is right with the world.

executioneer Feb 7th, 2010 05:28 PM

womti you arleady HAVE a thread to ruin this one is mine pub lovers >:

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2010 05:28 PM

God, i didn't think it was possible for someone to pollute the chat thread any worse than it already was

doin its job as the forum septic tank, tho

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2010 06:24 PM

i dont know who much i hate worse, queen latifah or carrie underwood

Fathom Zero Feb 7th, 2010 06:36 PM

Carrie Underwood. White bitches got no excuses for suckin' so bad.

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2010 06:49 PM

THAT was the controversial Tim Tebow anti-abortion commercial? The one with the huge firestorm surrounding it?

Fucking drama queens

executioneer Feb 7th, 2010 07:37 PM

GUYS SOME OF US ARENT WATCHING THE SUPPER BOWL

executioneer Feb 7th, 2010 07:38 PM

OKAY ITS PROBABLY JUST ME N/M :lol

Guitar Woman Feb 7th, 2010 07:52 PM

I'm not watching that shit, I'd rather see half-naked men groping and BAH GAWD STONE COLD STUNNAH-ing each other

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2010 07:57 PM

DAMN good game, nice catches and footwork, but i really thought that it would be a high-scoring game :/

and I'm actually watching the halftime show this year, the world must be ending

The Leader Feb 7th, 2010 08:07 PM

I didn't even know the super bowl was today. :(

Colonel Flagg Feb 7th, 2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixie (Post 671537)
well my horrible infection is looking better but my antibiotics make my skin feel like it's on fire and i'm horribly swollen. i can barely open my eyes. i haven't been able to eat in days (i'm attempting chicken noodle soup right now), nothing has any flavor and after a bite or 2 i just don't feel like trying to finish anything. also the antibiotics i'm on causes horrible body aches so i'm extremely tender and sore, not to mention my lymph nodes all over are painfully swollen. i'm just not doing too well
:(

Dix, are you taking Florastor, or eating Activia or something? Seriously strong AB can destroy intenstinal flora, and this might result in some of your symptoms.

Just a thought.

Feel better, K?

Colonel Flagg Feb 7th, 2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 671609)
sherlock homeless/womti/whoever the fuck you are get the fuck out of here you unfunny faggot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhukov (Post 671611)
Jesus. I've thought you were an unfunny fuckwit for the longest time, and I'm glad the Leader shares that opinion.

All is right with the world.

Make that 4 votes for GTFO, womti.

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2010 09:18 PM

AT THIS POINT, 5:42 4th quarter, I PREDICT A VICTORY FOR THE COLTS

executioneer Feb 7th, 2010 09:23 PM

i predict a victory for the clots *has heart attack*

Grislygus Feb 7th, 2010 09:32 PM

3:12

HOLY FUCK

so completely wrong

MarioRPG Feb 7th, 2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 671651)
3:12

HOLY FUCK

so completely wrong

Bahaha that was amazing.

captain516 Feb 7th, 2010 10:07 PM

:lol I lost five bucks. At least the halftime show was entertaining.

Evil Robot Feb 8th, 2010 01:00 AM

Dear(s), poopyone;Null and Void;Evil Robot;theapportioner;MISTER FART!

A virus alert was noticed on your computer.
We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately: http://antivir-labs.com/poopyone;Null and Void;Evil Robot;theapportioner;MISTER FART
----------------------------------------------------
Sincerely, Forum Administration i-mockery.com.

Zhukov Feb 8th, 2010 08:52 AM

So there's been this Canadian guy stalking me for the past few weeks, calling me up every day, leaving me six text messages a day etc. Just want's to be my friend after his wife broke up with him.

Anyway, I did the polite thing and went to his house to watch the superbowl. I'd never seen a game of American football, but I was not entirely bored out of my mind. I asked what team we were going for, and him and his buddies told me, and then I asked "yeah, but what colour are they?" and everyone laughed like I had told a really funny joke. I didn't learn what team we were going for until a few minuets in. The blue ones.

Dixie Feb 8th, 2010 08:59 AM

yeah i started taking activia yogurt and dannon's probiotic smoothies yesterday and i think it's helping alot.

Fathom Zero Feb 8th, 2010 09:03 AM

Activia is no different from regular yogurt. They've been sued a bajillion times over it and now there's a class-action thing going around about it. I assume it's because it's a bit more expensive than regular yogurt.

Colonel Flagg Feb 8th, 2010 09:26 AM

Probably right, FZ. The only thing you need with the yogurt is the "live active cultures" - as long as this is on the label you're good.

Womti Feb 8th, 2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 671645)
Make that 4 votes for GTFO, womti.

well, you do have my vote for get the fuck out, Mr. Flagg. and stop talking like you're form vampirefreaks only they use retarded abbreviations like that.