I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 728467)
I wish I knew anything about my family. I only know that half are well-to-do and half are likely to have more fingers than teeth.

Eh, it's a tricky situation. I don't know much about my family because the American branch begins at my great grandfather and ends with me. The rest of it is a mystery to me. We could be Sino-Russo-Mexican for all I know!

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 12:30 AM

Biologically, my last name doesn't even belong to me. My father took it from the person who adopted him. I have no idea what my name would be otherwise nor where his father's from.

But I've gathered enough about my family to know that we're pretty much mutts, as is typical of most families who've been in America for a while.

Then again, I don't really give a damn about any of this. I look Scandinavian, anyway.

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 12:33 AM

My mother's side of the family is the German one (the ones that didn't show up in the US until the fifties), my dad's side are a bunch of coal mining hicks from Tennessee and shadowy mafioso from New Jersey from what I've been able to gather.

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 12:36 AM

My great-grandfather "did some things" for certain people in Pittsburgh, from what I understand. I didn't really ask further into it. Man had fists as big as your head, though, so I could see why.

Grislygus Jun 26th, 2011 01:03 AM

GODDAMNIT, WILLIE

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 01:09 AM

Ponies, ehh?

LordSappington Jun 26th, 2011 01:24 AM

All I know about my family is that only one of my Mom's siblings and her family are cool, and the rest are losers who blame their shortcomings on everything but themselves. And my dad's side is full of people I don't know anything about, at all. I don't think he cares to talk to/about them much.
They're not bad people; they're just really boring.

Pub Lover Jun 26th, 2011 01:47 AM

OR SPIES. :eek

LordSappington Jun 26th, 2011 01:57 AM

I'm pretty sure a lady on my street is a spook. Her lawn is never cared for, and we never see her enter or leave her house; just sometimes, the lights are back on. I think that she has an elaborate underground tunnel system to get to her headquarters.
Or other people's houses....
Dun dun duuuuuun
Am I funny yet, guys?
Guys?

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 728471)
My great-grandfather "did some things" for certain people in Pittsburgh, from what I understand. I didn't really ask further into it. Man had fists as big as your head, though, so I could see why.

That's got to be pretty terrifying considering I wear a size 7 7/8 hat. That's 25 inches :chatter.

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 02:24 AM

I meant generally. Everyone can plainly see you've got a massive head.

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 02:32 AM

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 728496)
I meant generally. Everyone can plainly see you've got a massive head.

:lol

Most people dread wearing their bathing suit to the beach, I dread going hat shopping.

Pub Lover Jun 26th, 2011 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 728491)
I'm pretty sure a lady on my street is a spook. Her lawn is never cared for, and we never see her enter or leave her house; just sometimes, the lights are back on.

Sounds like a shut in.

LordSappington Jun 26th, 2011 03:14 AM

Spook.

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 03:17 AM

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 728478)
GODDAMNIT, WILLIE

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 728479)
Ponies, ehh?

no i added him on facebook

or at least i think that's what it is

could be ponies i guess

Babs Jun 26th, 2011 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 728392)
i'm putting a user spread of 2 on repping because some people are just lazoring in on others and redding them for every post in a thread

and by 'some people' i mean 'tadao', and by 'others' i mean 'babs'

I was wondering why I have two sausages. Don't get me wrong, I love italian sausages just as much as the next man does, but I'm more of a pickle guy myself.

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 03:58 AM

they could be pickled sausages like they have sometimes in bars and shitty convenience stores

Fathom Zero Jun 26th, 2011 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 728512)
could be ponies i guess

inn'ernet ponies

LordSappington Jun 26th, 2011 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 728516)
they could be pickled sausages like they have sometimes in bars and shitty convenience stores

When I stopped by a WalMart in Florida, I saw multiple shelves filled with giant jars of pickled pig feet. What the fuck, Florida

Otto Jun 26th, 2011 04:26 AM

Hey, don't knock the pickled pigs feet! Those motherfuckers are delicious! Not only do they taste like a chewy pickled sausage, but it looks kind of like you're eating a baby's leg/arm so you also get to feel like a zombie, or a cannibal, or whatever your bizarre fantasy is!

thimanazahan Jun 26th, 2011 05:52 AM

Revitol comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.

On the official site there’s some honesty about exactly what to expect, with the admission that total removal of stretch marks will probably not occur. There’s also the admission that with Revitol, preventative measures work best. A pregnant woman is advised to start using it in the early stages of pregnancy. If a woman doesn’t consider buying Revitol until after she’s had the baby, she’s advised to not hesitate. The makers concede that the product works best on the newer, deeply-hued scars.

executioneer Jun 26th, 2011 06:00 AM

SHUT UP DIDLO

Pub Lover Jun 26th, 2011 06:30 AM

:pagebrak