I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Codiekitty Feb 29th, 2008 09:52 PM

Wasn't that game called Aquanaut's Holiday back on the Playstation?

Anyway, I'm playing Phoenix Wright 3, and I'm to the second trial in the second case. It's kind of blah so far.

MacLeon Mar 1st, 2008 07:17 PM

Princess Maker 2 For MS-DOS.

Emu Mar 1st, 2008 07:23 PM

Your stupid text formatting isn't making you any friends.

Zomboid Mar 1st, 2008 07:28 PM

I like it!

Tadao Mar 1st, 2008 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacLeon (Post 535543)
Princess Maker 2 For MS-DOS.

__

MacLeon Mar 1st, 2008 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emu (Post 535544)
Your stupid text formatting isn't making you any friends.

I am not looking for someone like you to be my friend.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 535545)
I like it!

:)

MetalMilitia Mar 1st, 2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacLeon (Post 535565)
I am not looking for someone like you to be my friend.

:)

...or anyone else that actually likes to read what someone is attempting to communicate though a text-only medium. :\

Tadao Mar 1st, 2008 08:15 PM

Emu is the only one being nice to this fool. By saying "Someone like you" just shows how dumb you really are. And you really can't detect sarcasm :)

executioneer Mar 1st, 2008 08:19 PM

i was being nice the first time, too

i hope the dick gets banned

Girl Drink Drunk Mar 1st, 2008 08:24 PM

I'm currently trying to close all the Oblivion portals in Elder Scrolls IV. I really need to find a better game to play :(

Karmapolice Mar 1st, 2008 09:16 PM

I'm playing Frontlines: Fuel of War which I just got yesterday.

Dr. Octogonopus Mar 1st, 2008 10:54 PM

I'm playing CoD4. stuck on the second part of the two sniping levels. where did all those guys come from?! Hardened mode is tough. :P

Fat_Hippo Mar 2nd, 2008 06:25 AM

Yeah, that part really is pretty damn tough, but if you try long enough, you should find a strategy that works for you. I did anyways.

MetalMilitia Mar 2nd, 2008 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karmapolice (Post 535580)
I'm playing Frontlines: Fuel of War which I just got yesterday.

Yeah me too. I just played the first single-player mission last night. I was kind of drunk at the time but I don't remember being impressed.

I'll give it another go today - hopefully the multi player will be good.

EDIT:

Fuck this game is frustrating. For a start the server browser is the worst pile of shit in existence. Every time it adds another server to the list it automatically jumps to the bottom of the page which is just fucking annoying. Furthermore half the servers it finds don't work for some reason.
When you finally do get in game the game freezes every 2 minutes for about 5 seconds despite being completely fluid the rest of the time.
I really wish I'd pirated this game prior to spending the ~60 dollars it cost in the Steam store.

RPGmaker Mar 2nd, 2008 10:19 AM

Lets see ... On Ps2 Im playing Growlanser: Heritage of War..
On Ps3 im playing Assassin's Creed..
On 360 im playing Halo 3
PC im playing WoW / FFXI depending on Raids and King Camps
PsP im playing FFT ( Usually at work )
Ds im playing Hirogishami: Ruined Blue Earth Remix ( also at work or before bed)

Its fun having 3 tv's in my room .. im a nerd leave me alone in my own little world:rock

Karmapolice Mar 2nd, 2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 535639)

Fuck this game is frustrating. For a start the server browser is the worst pile of shit in existence. Every time it adds another server to the list it automatically jumps to the bottom of the page which is just fucking annoying. Furthermore half the servers it finds don't work for some reason.
When you finally do get in game the game freezes every 2 minutes for about 5 seconds despite being completely fluid the rest of the time.
I really wish I'd pirated this game prior to spending the ~60 dollars it cost in the Steam store.

Yeah I heard that the Download version has some issues. I got the retail DVD version, and so far it works fine for me. Try lowering the "foliage" in the video option maybe that would help.

I wish there are offline bots in the game because recently I just found out the full game is more unbalanced than the beta. The drones take more damage, you can shoot grenade launchers up close without fear of splash damage. You can't use airstrikes where you wanted anymore and light machineguns are more accurate than the Assault rifle. Things were so much better in the Beta.

Falconer Mar 2nd, 2008 12:16 PM

I've been playing silent hill origins for the PSP.

Fat_Hippo Mar 2nd, 2008 12:17 PM

I'm playing JA2, with fan patch 1.13, since it's a pain in the ass to play without it. So far it's pretty cool, though kinda easy. That's probably my own fault, since I set it on easy, but it just starts pretty hard in my opinion, and then lightens up. That's it at the moment, though I'll probably be playing Crysis soon, if everything goes according to plan.

Edit: Okay, it's not gonna be as easy I though it would be, since I just found out that mines, your only reliable income, dry up after a while, which I did NOT KNOW. I'm gonna have to hurry the fuck up to take another mine. Fuck.

Fathom Zero Mar 2nd, 2008 02:51 PM

After spending a week with it, Call of Duty 4 doesn't have as much depth in it as I thought it would. Back to Halo 3 for me.

MetalMilitia Mar 2nd, 2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karmapolice (Post 535673)
Yeah I heard that the Download version has some issues. I got the retail DVD version, and so far it works fine for me. Try lowering the "foliage" in the video option maybe that would help.

I wish there are offline bots in the game because recently I just found out the full game is more unbalanced than the beta. The drones take more damage, you can shoot grenade launchers up close without fear of splash damage. You can't use airstrikes where you wanted anymore and light machineguns are more accurate than the Assault rifle. Things were so much better in the Beta.

Right so I've sorted out my frame rate issues by lowering the settings dramatically. The single player is actually pretty fun, if a little too easy.

Multi-player is aright but I still have a few problems, the most annoying being that 90% of people use the grenade launcher as their primary weapon on urban maps. This wouldn't be so bad if you had less ammunition or if it was less accurate.

One thing I do like about the game is all the destructible objects in the maps. The physics overall are well done.

liquidstatik Mar 2nd, 2008 03:33 PM

chrono trigger && 12sky

Karmapolice Mar 2nd, 2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 535706)
...the most annoying being that 90% of people use the grenade launcher as their primary weapon on urban maps. This wouldn't be so bad if you had less ammunition or if it was less accurate.

They should also add a minimum arming range for grenade launchers just like in BF2 so it will be useless on close quarters.

Girl Drink Drunk Mar 2nd, 2008 04:30 PM

Virtua Fighter (32X version) on an emulator :lol

Karmapolice Mar 2nd, 2008 07:24 PM

Playing Galtanor's Invasion in UT3

WhiteRat Mar 2nd, 2008 09:03 PM

I played Forza Motorsport 2 for 5 straight hours today. :\