I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

executioneer Jul 7th, 2008 04:34 AM

for the state of washington puttin out letters on machines

liquidstatik Jul 7th, 2008 04:36 AM

haha well i guess it could be a lot worse :x

HickMan Jul 7th, 2008 05:41 AM

gonna be a fight :fight

liquidstatik Jul 7th, 2008 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsunexus (Post 566301)
This looks good, but after watching Hancock in a theater where people bring their 3 year old kids (IT'S FUCKING PG-13)

IT'S FUCKING PG-13

Pub Lover Jul 7th, 2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurntToShreds (Post 566331)
Metal Gear Name Generator!
http://www.metalgearnamegenerator.com/

Input your first and last name, and then press go, and you'll get your Metal Gear code name.

My code name is Crossbow Orangutan.

After checking that it wasn't a random result even for the same name twice I entered what I like to go by, and it came out as Ancient Hawk, but then I was overcome by guilt for not being honest, so I added the second part of my first name and it came out Ancient Parrot.

This machine shares my feelings on my fool name.

Tadao Jul 7th, 2008 03:58 PM

Now I can use the reverse generator to find out you true identity! BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I got Invisible Beaver :/

Pub Lover Jul 7th, 2008 04:03 PM

Jarv[is] Remilliard
7 Maryport Street
Lawrence, Otago
New Zealand
9153

What of it? :blah
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 566334)
This machine shares my feelings on my fool name.

:lol

Full. :rolleyes

MattJack Jul 7th, 2008 04:09 PM

Capitalist Parakeet

Tadao Jul 7th, 2008 04:10 PM

Yeah that's what the reverse generator came up with to. Jarvis is a homo's name.

Pub Lover Jul 7th, 2008 04:12 PM

Pretty fitting then, don't you think?

Tadao Jul 7th, 2008 04:12 PM

That's what I'm saying.

Pub Lover Jul 7th, 2008 04:15 PM

Way to call the colour of the sky. I totally needed to told that it's blue. :rolleyes

Tadao Jul 7th, 2008 04:31 PM

:x

MattJack Jul 7th, 2008 04:40 PM

SERIOUS HOMO PROBLEMS

Pub Lover Jul 7th, 2008 04:43 PM

Why don't the two of you find a vet to pick on? >:

MattJack Jul 7th, 2008 04:47 PM

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Shyandquietguy Jul 7th, 2008 05:10 PM

I am having a hard time thinking of topics for web surfing. Three, two, one, GO!!

HickMan Jul 7th, 2008 05:23 PM

GROW A SET OF TESTES SHYNQUIETGUY AND START BEING FUNNSPONTANIOUSGUY

Shyandquietguy Jul 7th, 2008 05:26 PM

I believe my hamburger is raw! GO GO GO GO

Shyandquietguy Jul 7th, 2008 05:27 PM

Fuck you! I want some help god damn it!

Shyandquietguy Jul 7th, 2008 05:28 PM

LIFE IS SHIT!!!!

Tadao Jul 7th, 2008 05:30 PM

http://shortbusdegenerates.com/Milkh...y%20Dinner.mp3

HickMan Jul 7th, 2008 05:44 PM

AT LEAST I'M NOT SHYNQUIETGUY

I'M MORE LIKE HEYGUYSIMCOOLERTHENYOUAREGUY

OR LIFEOFTHEPARTYGUY

Now it's your turn to make one!

Pub Lover Jul 7th, 2008 05:50 PM

TELLSCLAYTOBANGADUDEGUY

Shyandquietguy Jul 7th, 2008 05:51 PM

Oh man, Tadao, I am really liking this song and the website, thank you so much.

Shyandquietguy Jul 7th, 2008 05:53 PM

Hickman, you are not my orgazmotron, fuck you, don't even try!

HickMan Jul 7th, 2008 05:54 PM


"You're not funny!"

Shyandquietguy Jul 7th, 2008 06:14 PM

I'm taking back that "do not try" remark, I am sorry Hickamn but I was just still mad at you not trying to help me find something on the internet to do or look for, I can be a dick like that at times.

Everyone should try!

Lobo Tommy Jul 7th, 2008 06:32 PM

Anyone ever see Rodan?

Shyandquietguy Jul 7th, 2008 06:35 PM

No. What is it about?

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 7th, 2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lobo Tommy (Post 566385)
Anyone ever see Rodan?

It looks like he's doing the Heisman in your picture.

Pub Lover Jul 7th, 2008 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetalMilitia (Post 387564)
:(

Anyway. Guess what I found on the Internet?

A funny picture involving a kitty!



Well I thought it was funny >:

AChimp has posted in this thread five times. Mostly the posts are about banning people. :eek

Pub Lover Jul 7th, 2008 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor I'm a huge quitter Boogie's sig
Dr. Boogie: If his pants are tight, he's not going to match with the houses!

The message I have entered is too short. Please lengthen my message to at least 2 characters.

liquidstatik Jul 8th, 2008 12:17 AM

I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIIKEED IT, THE TASTE OF HER CHERRY CHAPSTICK

HickMan Jul 8th, 2008 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy (Post 566377)
I'm taking back that "do not try" remark, I am sorry Hickamn but I was just still mad at you not trying to help me find something on the internet to do or look for, I can be a dick like that at times.

Everyone should try!

No reason to apologize, it's the internet, dummy!



Guitar Woman Jul 8th, 2008 03:32 AM

So the hose for my washing machine just broke.

I thought the ludicrous sound was my dad's air compressor for about 5 minutes, and then I noticed that the laundryroom was flooded with about half an inch of water and it was slowly creeping under the carpet towards all of my electronic fiddle faddle.

It's like New Orleans came to my basement!

liquidstatik Jul 8th, 2008 03:47 AM

theres ******s in your basement? :eek

Guitar Woman Jul 8th, 2008 03:48 AM

they took everything that wasn't nailed down ;_;

liquidstatik Jul 8th, 2008 03:53 AM

what do you say if you see a floating tv? :x

Guitar Woman Jul 8th, 2008 03:56 AM

It's gonna take a lot of ShamWows to clean this up

Guitar Woman Jul 8th, 2008 03:58 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJEKqI1e714

NEED A DISPENSA HERE

liquidstatik Jul 8th, 2008 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 566462)
what do you say if you see a floating tv? :x

"HEY ******, DROP IT"

liquidstatik Jul 8th, 2008 04:00 AM

oh wait i forgot to mention it's night time and it's floating outside of a store with a broken window ;___;;

HickMan Jul 8th, 2008 09:23 AM


HickMan Jul 8th, 2008 09:23 AM

"PICK UP THAT BAG, N*GGER!"

MetalMilitia Jul 8th, 2008 09:25 AM

I was just thinking - If there is one thing the Internet needs more of, it's poorly illustrated web-comics.

So allow me to present possibly the worst web comic ever devised:


HickMan Jul 8th, 2008 09:25 AM


Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 12:59 PM

Knock that shit off, Guys. :rolleyes

Ain't no one here to be scandalized. :eek

Fathom Zero Jul 8th, 2008 02:16 PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sl0kXbEa66I

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 02:26 PM

If I had a Mod in my pocket, I'd ask them to impose Emergency Action up in here, so that anyone that even skirts around the n word gets a one day ban. This will continue until you all calm the fuck down with this shit.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 566503)
I haven't really played any console games recently. I think I'm edging back into my movies over games phase. I still play PC games, though.

Also, I've sworn myself off buying another console game until I move out of this hell-hole. I'm not having another game broken or stolen.

Did you not buy a PS3 in the end, then? :eek

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 02:27 PM


Fathom Zero Jul 8th, 2008 02:32 PM

JACK THE RIPPA
JACK JACK JACK THE RIPPA
JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK JACK THE RIPPA
KING HERCULES

Asila Jul 8th, 2008 02:41 PM

NO MORE PARTIES

Sethomas Jul 8th, 2008 04:06 PM

Jarvis, the REAL mod you want in your pocket is the young lady who posts here.

Asila is going back to school. That means NO MORE PARTIES.

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 04:21 PM

What?

Sethomas Jul 8th, 2008 04:41 PM

I was referencing the fact that you entertain thoughts about Miss Modular playing second-person pocket pool with you.

I know you do.

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 566520)
I have urethra dentata.

Just sayin'.

Flossing must be a nightmare.

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 06:30 PM

I-MOCKERY'S FIGURE OUT A NEW USE FOR A TENTACLE ARM CONTEST!

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 06:40 PM

When is the next contest by the way?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery
Thanks for spotting those mistakes in the Renegades article, I fixed them up but I also deleted your post because you were being a bit of a jerk with it and leaving it there would just confuse people, haha right?

Oh, and knock off that other shit. You know what I'm talking about. ;)

No worries. :(

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 566538)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sloth (Post 565489)

Is that a pic of Flava Flave's dad?

I wish there was an active mod for the Philosophy/News forum. :(

Mockery Jul 8th, 2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 566537)
When is the next contest by the way?

It's in the works. One was supposed to be happening now and then the retailer found out that the product was delayed until the fall. The good news is, I'm talking with the Madballs people about doing another contest with them in conjunction with their latest Series II Madballs, so that should be a lot o' fun. Not sure exactly when it's gonna happen, but hopefully soon. :O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (as Mockery)
"Thanks for spotting those mistakes in the Renegades article, I fixed them up but I also deleted your post because you were being a bit of a jerk with it and leaving it there would just confuse people, haha right?

Oh, and knock off that other shit. You know what I'm talking about. ;)"

No worries. :(

Thanks for typing up the message that I didn't feel like bothering with since you were being a bit of a jerk in that thread about my late night typos. ;)

liquidstatik Jul 8th, 2008 09:11 PM

yeah okay

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 09:15 PM

I'm as giddy as a school girl. :eek

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 566559)
Whatever, Ondore.

Google says this a 4chan meme.

Guitar Woman Jul 8th, 2008 10:15 PM

Google says you're a pedophile.

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 10:17 PM

It just shows that Google knows the truth on just about everything.

Tadao Jul 8th, 2008 10:58 PM

http://getbehindjesus.net/

liquidstatik Jul 8th, 2008 11:06 PM



:eek

Tadao Jul 8th, 2008 11:09 PM


liquidstatik Jul 8th, 2008 11:10 PM

:lol

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 11:10 PM

Subtle.

Asila Jul 8th, 2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 566512)
Jarvis, the REAL mod you want in your pocket is the young lady who posts here.

Asila is going back to school. That means NO MORE PARTIES.

It was actually a futile attempt to beg the person who makes all the decisions in the house to discontinue holding parties since I dislike my mother's friends but that is also accurate.

And I've decided that I don't care anymore because I get to cook and I enjoy that kind of thing.

liquidstatik Jul 8th, 2008 11:39 PM

i think i might play materia magica again guys should i be a psionic? D:

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 11:42 PM

Didn't you have WoW to play? Why are you going back to the MUDs?

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 11:45 PM

I still play Kingdom of Loathing and Urbandead because of this forum.

The only reason I stopped that timetraval MUD was becasue i got fed up with getting killed and then lost in the dark.

Pub Lover Jul 8th, 2008 11:46 PM


Tadao Jul 8th, 2008 11:55 PM

Crystals Cute Cribs would like to be added to your MySpace friends list.

liquidstatik Jul 8th, 2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 566579)
I still play Kingdom of Loathing and Urbandead because of this forum.

The only reason I stopped that timetraval MUD was becasue i got fed up with getting killed and then lost in the dark.

Even though I hate reading, MUDs are the only games interesting/detailed enough to keep me playin' for more than a week :x

Materia Magica is alright, there's no time travel, but it's got a huuuuggge world :eek

Tadao Jul 9th, 2008 12:09 AM


Tadao Jul 9th, 2008 12:15 AM


Tadao Jul 9th, 2008 12:15 AM


liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 12:25 AM

TADAO SHUT UP

Tadao Jul 9th, 2008 12:39 AM


Pub Lover Jul 9th, 2008 12:43 AM

CAN I HAS LOLHUMANS PLZ

10,000 Volt Ghost Jul 9th, 2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 566568)


:eek


That's how you can tell if a dog is from Ohio, is if they have an O under their tale.

Esuohlim Jul 9th, 2008 12:51 AM

I just beat the Water Temple and it only took me about an hour.

What's everyone's problem with the Water Temple you crybabies

Guitar Woman Jul 9th, 2008 01:10 AM

it's a badly designed level with no interesting features other than fighting a to-the-letter doppleganger?

HickMan Jul 9th, 2008 01:33 AM

I couldn't play the scary temple when I was younger because it was scary :x

Esuohlim Jul 9th, 2008 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 566599)
it's a badly designed level with no interesting features other than fighting a to-the-letter doppleganger?

OH WAAH

And Dark Link would be fun to fight if Din's Fire didn't hurt him. Just by knowing that Din's Fire can hurt him means I have no patience to fight him the real way. Ever. >:

Esuohlim Jul 9th, 2008 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 566602)
I couldn't play the scary temple when I was younger because it was scary :x

They put so much effort into making it scary that they forgot to make it challenging. The Shadow Temple is by far the easiest of all the Adult Link temples. It may even be easier than Jabu Jabu's Belly. :(

liquidstatik Jul 9th, 2008 03:56 AM

you nerds :rolleyes

Esuohlim Jul 9th, 2008 04:54 AM

AND PROUD, FUCKER

HickMan Jul 9th, 2008 05:14 AM

WELL I COULDN'T GET THROUGH IT BECAUSE OF THE SCARINESS SO THEY DID A GOOD JOB

Guitar Woman Jul 9th, 2008 10:10 AM

I still refuse to go in the shadow temple unless it's daytime in real life :<

Guitar Woman Jul 9th, 2008 10:17 AM

The well acutally gets me worse because I've never explored the whole thing

Who KNOWS what horrors could be lurking beyond the only floor I needed to visit

Rebel Without a Sauce Jul 9th, 2008 10:37 AM

Morpha wasn't really a threat to Link, either... it's a shame they never sat down and talked instead of fighting. They had a lot in common... same book clubs and everything. :(

Kitsa Jul 9th, 2008 11:07 AM

I think I just accidentally got high for like two seconds, and then it went away.

Esuohlim Jul 9th, 2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 566632)
The well acutally gets me worse because I've never explored the whole thing

Who KNOWS what horrors could be lurking beyond the only floor I needed to visit

The well can seriously be fully explored in 15 minutes and the only scary thing about it is the fact that so many GameFAQs losers pissed their pants about a game for children, so pop in your OoT cartridge and face your fears before I lay a whuppin'

Pub Lover Jul 9th, 2008 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liquidstatik (Post 566617)
you nerds :rolleyes

YOU PLAY TEXT ADVENTURES

Pub Lover Jul 9th, 2008 01:17 PM

On the topic of Zelda games. I have never completed one, or even got halfway. I think I hat fantasy though.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.