I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 05:43 PM

:pagebrak

Sam Jan 24th, 2010 06:06 PM

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LICK IT OFF OF SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN DRINKING IT AND PARTICIPATING IN SPORTS BECAUSE IT SEEPS OUT OF THEIR PORES IN A VARIETY OF NEON COLORS

Kitsa Jan 24th, 2010 06:28 PM

That "float like a butterfly, float, float, float like a butterfly, and sting like a bee, bee, sting like a bee" commercial annoys the piss out of me.

kahljorn Jan 24th, 2010 07:21 PM

Quote:

Kahl, you should rape elx and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
she's too small i would probably end up murdering her ;/

plus I can't keep it up when I'm banging pretentious girls, she'd probably wear a monocole and the entire time lecture me on how I should be doing it in the appropriate missionary style and how I'm not doing the missionary position right because my penis isn't at the exact pre-determined angle I dunno dude it seems like too much work. I'd probably have to google for like five hours before i could even have sex with her.

elx Jan 24th, 2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 669377)
Also, I'm 19, and fuck you, elx, I'm not taking the advice of a fucking Degrassi character.

yeah you'd just like to be one :rolleyes:

elx Jan 24th, 2010 08:04 PM

and also i am not a prude in any way shape or form, and if that's how i came across it's ya'lls own fault imo -

Spoilers!

Wiffles Jan 24th, 2010 08:13 PM

aww dont mind them, People like to heckle, but they really love you, and wish they were like you ^.^

Grislygus Jan 24th, 2010 08:20 PM

blablablablaBLABLAHNAOWnolonger interested in getting up to speed on the chat thread

how yalldoin

Fathom Zero Jan 24th, 2010 08:20 PM

I like you elx. You too, Wiffles. :tear

Fathom Zero Jan 24th, 2010 08:21 PM

wudoin gris

Grislygus Jan 24th, 2010 08:24 PM

Writing more crap and laughing at the Racial Slur Database

I really, really adore how slurs like "Ape" and "Ace of Spades" are supposedly "self explanatory", and how the database assures us that the Chinese actually did use to eat their babies

bigtimecow Jan 24th, 2010 08:35 PM

i start classes tomorrow mother fuckers :eek

Grislygus Jan 24th, 2010 08:37 PM

Congrajamulations, I guess

Kitsa Jan 24th, 2010 08:40 PM

By this time day after tomorrow, I'll have a kid.

:hypno

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 669420)
when i started here i was good to just draw shit out, but almost everyone complained about it being annoying. so, i started using words but then you guys bitched about me not contributing anything and just being a character. so, i started saying serious stuff and tried to keep the sarcasm down but then i became a pretentious know-it-all, so i stopped. then you guys bitched about me just being nice to make everyone like me, so i was like k screw that shit and from there on to here i've completely avoided being nice and started saying whatever i felt like, then you guys still bitched, so i left!

but then i came back and saw that you guys noticed i was gone and some of you actually had enjoyed my presence here, so i stuck around, but then i get pms from like sherlock homo telling me to buzz off and SO ON to what is currently happening so i am sorry if you don't like it, but you guys won't be happy with anything because you're whiny little bitches and i already tried:(

Now you should try being yourself.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 669429)

I wanna see you belly :(

Fathom Zero Jan 24th, 2010 08:48 PM

That's a bit of a game-changer.

Colonel Flagg Jan 24th, 2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Prenatal Congratulations! :ouchie

kahljorn Jan 24th, 2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

from there on to here i've completely avoided being nice and started saying whatever i felt like, then you guys still bitched, so i left!
That's a step in the right direction! its just a shame thst all the shit you feel like saying is unintentionally retarded!

kahljorn Jan 24th, 2010 09:27 PM

:lol just kidding you're alright.

I FIXED MY OWN WORLD WIDE INTERNETS :O

but for some reason my phone still doesn't work ;/ maybe it got shut off or something.

Colonel Flagg Jan 24th, 2010 09:32 PM

I'm an effing moron. I can't ever read the instructions and do something right the first time. I always do it wrong first, then see what I did, fix it, then I'm OK from then on. This happened to me twice today. Does anyone else suffer from this condition?

kahljorn Jan 24th, 2010 09:35 PM

Sometimes, but sometimes making mistakes instills theknowledge deep within your mind :O

Colonel Flagg Jan 24th, 2010 10:04 PM

Ain't it the truth. :(

Those mistakes I won't make again. :tear

Babs Jan 24th, 2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

:party

Tadao Jan 24th, 2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 669442)
I'm an effing moron. I can't ever read the instructions and do something right the first time. I always do it wrong first, then see what I did, fix it, then I'm OK from then on. This happened to me twice today. Does anyone else suffer from this condition?

Don't you work with chemicals? :(