I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao May 7th, 2010 01:38 PM

:pagebrak

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 684623)
I are sad. I got a C- for my costume.

Stupid uni.

Let's see it on you.

Shrubfest May 7th, 2010 01:55 PM

It doesn't fit me. Its made for someone else

Tadao May 7th, 2010 02:01 PM

Well them how do I know you didn't deserve the C-?

10,000 Volt Ghost May 7th, 2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 684628)
jealous RAAAAAAGE i need some fucking hours and these fucking nonrespondents are STRANGLING me

Isn't there something you can put as a no show or something? Or do you just have to keep going there?

Dimnos May 7th, 2010 02:18 PM

Yeah just say that you talked to some guy who refused. Fuck it. Its just the census. No one really gives a crap. When they come to my door I think Im going to tell them Im a Mexican Russian married with six kids and that we are trying for 4 more kids to start a circus.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 7th, 2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 684647)
Yeah just say that you talked to some guy who refused. Fuck it. Its just the census. No one really gives a crap. When they come to my door I think Im going to tell them Im a Mexican Russian married with six kids and that we are trying for 4 more kids to start a circus.

:lol Me too.

My girlfriend actually filled out the census for my roommate and I. We have the same birthday, both work in insurance and are caucasion(debatable). I forgot to mail it though...then I thought I got a 2nd form in the mail that was laying on the floor. I opened the letter and noticed it was the completed form. It is still laying on my floor.

Chojin May 7th, 2010 04:21 PM

i completed mine in like 2 minutes the day i got it, then put it back in the mailbox

shit was hard, guys

Grislygus May 7th, 2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 684645)
Isn't there something you can put as a no show or something? Or do you just have to keep going there?

I am legally obligated to get an interview, a refusal, or an interview with a proxy. Those are the only options. And anyone stupid enough to lie about the responses from the housing units they were assigned to would be immediately fired once their superior's superiors had the quality control people double-and-triple check their shit later that week. My CLA was nice enough to throw me ten more housing units while I'm waiting for a response from the property management company regarding the nonresponding nonrespondents on my first assignment area. I'm just glad I'm being helped, if the property management company AND the homeowner's association can't get me the information after all of this detective work... hell, I don't know WHAT the next step would be on my own.

Grislygus May 7th, 2010 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 684647)
Its just the census. No one really gives a crap.

Congressional Funding. United States House of Representatives. Planning of distribution and allocation of city and state resources. Any of that ring a bell?

Dimnos May 7th, 2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 684682)
hell, I don't know WHAT the next step would be on my own.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 7th, 2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 684682)
I am legally obligated to get an interview, a refusal, or an interview with a proxy. Those are the only options. And anyone stupid enough to lie about the responses from the housing units they were assigned to would be immediately fired once their superior's superiors had the quality control people double-and-triple check their shit later that week. My CLA was nice enough to throw me ten more housing units while I'm waiting for a response from the property management company regarding the nonresponding nonrespondents on my first assignment area. I'm just glad I'm being helped, if the property management company AND the homeowner's association can't get me the information after all of this detective work... hell, I don't know WHAT the next step would be on my own.

She kind of explained that to me. I think the part about the proxy is a little weird though. I remember her saying there were fines out the wazoo for lying too.

She had to monitor a few people first to make sure they were field ready. Some of the people would like bring their 15 kids around with them, talk on their cell phone and just not really care.

RaNkeri May 7th, 2010 05:47 PM

15 YEARS

NEVER FORGET

Sam May 7th, 2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 684642)
It doesn't fit me. Its made for someone else

You made me a viking costume, didn't you? FOR WHEN I POUND YOU INTO SUBMISSION.

kahljorn May 7th, 2010 10:11 PM

GOOD IDEA MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR TWO FAVORITE HOBBIES TOGETHER AND MAKE SEX COSTUMES FOr A LIVING

Pub Lover May 7th, 2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skulhedface (Post 684488)
I've survived my 28th trip around the sun, and just have one more year before beginning my third decade on this mudball.

You're reaching the end of your third decade, chief.

Unless you spent ten years in space. :eek

10,000 Volt Ghost May 8th, 2010 10:47 AM

To not cause a Sports/Loveline merger....

Me and GF were watching the Flyers/ Bruins game earlier this week at a bar. She noticed someone in the stands who was wearing Philly facepaint which was mixed orange and black with a line down the center. Then she's like "Wow, that guy looks the mask guy from Mario."

I heard this was like "Come again?" I knew exactly what she was talking about from Mario 2 but I didn't want to assume this was also what she was talking about. She doesn't play games, sometimes she watches :orgasm.

She's like "You know, when you go down the vase and grab the key. The mask guy chases you."

I was all like "I don't even know what to say. I'm just so happy right now. :rock:love"

stevetothepast May 8th, 2010 10:54 AM

she sounds like a keeper bill

Fathom Zero May 8th, 2010 12:20 PM

Awesome.

Pentegarn May 8th, 2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 684778)
To not cause a Sports/Loveline merger....

Me and GF were watching the Flyers/ Bruins game earlier this week at a bar. She noticed someone in the stands who was wearing Philly facepaint which was mixed orange and black with a line down the center. Then she's like "Wow, that guy looks the mask guy from Mario."

I heard this was like "Come again?" I knew exactly what she was talking about from Mario 2 but I didn't want to assume this was also what she was talking about. She doesn't play games, sometimes she watches :orgasm.

She's like "You know, when you go down the vase and grab the key. The mask guy chases you."

I was all like "I don't even know what to say. I'm just so happy right now. :rock:love"

Cool story bro. But don't let DML anywhere near her (restraining order ftw!)

10,000 Volt Ghost May 8th, 2010 03:36 PM

RaNkeri May 8th, 2010 04:06 PM

Spoilers!

Zhukov May 9th, 2010 04:09 AM

:lol I fucking know what's going to be behind that without even checking.

MarioRPG May 9th, 2010 08:27 AM

Hahaha 10kvg that is hilarious

kahljorn May 9th, 2010 08:49 AM

I SAW 10kvg as 10k VAG L:

Chojin May 9th, 2010 01:05 PM

all of you fgts are the reason market research sucks and people keep making shitty products in response