I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 04:59 AM

:pagebrak

Big McLargehuge Feb 19th, 2011 11:18 AM

Maybe all this talk of Farscape will bring Fat Satan out of the wood works. :eek Unless he died or something :tear

Tadao Feb 19th, 2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 713358)
This one is really good though, I'll send it to your email when I get home.

I never check my fake emails, which one is it? :eek

tadaooadat@?

Esuohlim Feb 19th, 2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 713413)
You could just mute the show and watch it for alien boobies like I am claiming I did. :eek

I saw some blue Zhaan ass in one episode :x :X

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 19th, 2011 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 713437)
I never check my fake emails, which one is it? :eek

tadaooadat@?

I don't know yet. I haven't been able to load up my computer at home since I said that. probably that email though. Is there a better one?

edit: or I could tag you in it on fbook.

RaNkeri Feb 19th, 2011 04:50 PM

'sup :rolleyes

Fathom Zero Feb 19th, 2011 05:00 PM

:O

hugs

Tadao Feb 19th, 2011 05:29 PM

Tadaooadat@yahoo works fine.

'sup fin

Kitsa Feb 19th, 2011 05:54 PM

I learned in a book today that early explorers called Maine "The Land of Bad People" because natives mooned their ships. Also, they teased starving sailors by lowering parcels of food onto sharp rocks that would break up their ships if they approached.

I smell new license plate!

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 713477)
I like how you all have such diverse and unique opinions/takes on this subject, however -- I dislike that this is still a subject days later.

clarification: I was not trolled. I was also not upset because no one called me pretty. yes, I knew that you guys were just fucking with me, but that's what bothered me. even if you weren't being serious you were still being douchebags. I didn't think that was fair since I thought I was apart of the group by now. you guys never talk to eachother like that and you certainly never do it to the other girls here so I didn't like being singled out. I wasn't even angry at all until FZ posted that I should lose my edit button, but he's always annoyed me. I was extra mean to him and I did say a lot of bad words but it wasn't because I was pmsing, I was just tired. sorry to him.

@ chojin even if I am 14 that still means i've been fit 13 years longer than you have. so haaa. i'm still the expert :rolleyes

@ grislygus, stop whining. even if you hadn't of been outted I still would have known it was you, since you are the only person here that holds their liquor about aswell as a 15 year old does, and comes onto the internet to make an ass out of themselves in the middle of the night. I don't really care that you re-posted my picture either, but I think that the way you did it was really cowardice. it's also creepy that you saved it in the first place. you weren't around when any of the other picture stuff went on, so that's no justification. and needless to say, you will not be receiving any special pet names from me any longer!

@ theleader ..:(

@ mle you should take notes from wiffles or something and be more pleasant because being so nasty to other girls makes you seem trashy :( I wasn't going to say anything but a) this isn't the first time you've jumped into a discussion out of nowhere to make snarky comments and b) I can tell you're trying to pick a fight now just because you know nobody is on my side. not cool. :\

@ babs i purposefully took my time posting this just to see how long you'd spend refreshing :eek

@ colonel <3 <3 <3

anyway, i resigned from class president so someone ought to step in before samantha returns.. there's me changing the subject and this is our new topic because we need one.

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:11 PM

HEY! :eek

Babs Feb 19th, 2011 06:26 PM

Why weren't you personally addressed Pub?:confused

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:31 PM

That is what I'm HEYing about. :eek

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:31 PM

Oh wait, I see. :eek

Esuohlim Feb 19th, 2011 06:31 PM

Because nobody pays attention to you :eek

Ever :eek

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:32 PM

Nudes in my inbox. :picklehat

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 713484)
Because nobody pays attention to you :eek

Ever :eek

That too. :eek

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 713485)
Nudes in my inbox. :picklehat

...of Tadao. :orgasm

Kitsa Feb 19th, 2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elx (Post 713477)

@ grislygus... I don't really care that you re-posted my picture either, but I think that the way you did it was really cowardice. it's also creepy that you saved it in the first place.

I thought Pub owned the patent on that.

Babs Feb 19th, 2011 06:38 PM

I like how elx is sitting back looking at what everyone types and like 2 hours later is going to personally address a whole different list of people (excluding Pub).

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:38 PM

It is a widely believed untruth. A lot like Danny's love for the little ladies. :eek

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs (Post 713490)
I like how elx is sitting back looking at what everyone types and like 2 hours later is going to personally address a whole different list of people (excluding Pub).

We are good to give her so much attention. :wank

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 713493)
ps girls are stupidheads anyway

Wanna make out? :love

Pub Lover Feb 19th, 2011 06:42 PM

Guys, I'm going to stop hating that pancake guy. Maybe he'll leave like that guy from Finland we never see. :eek

Babs Feb 19th, 2011 06:47 PM

It's only been like 3 years, are you sure I'm ready for this? I don't even know if I'm ready.