I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Sam Feb 27th, 2010 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 674205)
hopefully she gets trapped in a magician's contraption that messily bisects her head later on ;(

I'll probably watch that happen like 100 times because I hate this broad. >:

MarioRPG Feb 27th, 2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 674187)
YOU FUCKING ORANGE SHIRTED COW, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T PRY BRICKS OUT OF A FIREPLACE WITH A POKER, YOU CAN'T BASH THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WITH THE HAMMER (BECAUSE IT MAKES A MESS :FUCKYOUBITCH), AND THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU WILL REMOVE SAID BRICKS IS WITH A FUCKING LETTER OPENER THAT WAS HIDDEN IN A GODDAMN ONYX STATUE OR SOME SHIT >:

Welcome to adventure games.

Sam Feb 27th, 2010 01:04 PM

I think I'm more pissed that the letter opener was hidden in a black statue with a black button you had to press that was hard to see on the black background of the item inspection screen. I spent the longest time walking around with the hammer looking for a nail to pry out of a wall. :(

Phoenix Gamma Feb 27th, 2010 01:57 PM

I've been playing Robot Unicorn Attack for the last few days. Save for Cream Wolf, it's the only game on Adult Swim that isn't shit. It IS, however, really, really, really gay.

Tadao Feb 27th, 2010 02:04 PM

I've been tempted to try it.

captain516 Feb 27th, 2010 02:42 PM

ALWAYS I WANNA BE WITH YOU
AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY HARMONY

Phoenix Gamma Feb 27th, 2010 03:32 PM

Have you seen the music video for that song?

It's probably gayer than the game.

Tadao Feb 27th, 2010 04:02 PM

I tried the game, I had a hard time playing it cause I was too busy laughing. :(

OxBlood Mar 1st, 2010 04:33 AM

Finished AVP3 a few days ago...meh kind of game really, havenīt tried the Multi but then again, I donīt care about it, so...yeah. Glad I just borrowed it from a friend.

Fathom Zero Mar 1st, 2010 09:50 AM

You're missing out on the better more-than-half of the game, considering the characters were balanced for multiplayer and not singleplayer.

executioneer Mar 1st, 2010 11:50 AM

so were the characters in the original avp, and that game didn't have a sucky solo campaign

Fathom Zero Mar 1st, 2010 12:37 PM

It's pretty bad, too.

OxBlood Mar 1st, 2010 01:05 PM

Oh itīs okay, Iīm not into Deathmatch-y games, I prefer simple co-op every now and then, everything else is VERY bad for my mood :D

Fathom Zero Mar 1st, 2010 06:43 PM

Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Man, this game is righteous. I picked it up from Games for Windows when it was 75% off for the weekend. This is sweeeeeeeeeet.

Phoenix Gamma Mar 4th, 2010 01:10 AM

Made it to Wily's fortress in Mega Man 10. Surprise! He was the bad guy all along! Again!

Game's alright. It's not designed nearly as well as MM9, and the music isn't as good. Having Protoman from the outset (and soon Bass) is pretty neat, but nothing too crazy (unless Bass plays like he did in Mega Man & Bass. That'd be pretty awesome). I do like using A and B to change weapons on the fly.

10,000 Volt Ghost Mar 4th, 2010 10:33 AM

I would really love to see a new Mega Man X game that's in 2D akin to MMX 3.

Dimnos Mar 4th, 2010 11:58 AM

2D Mega Man is the ONLY Mega Man. >:

Phoenix Gamma Mar 4th, 2010 05:37 PM

Just finished Mega Man 10 on normal. I dunno if this is way easier or way harder. The 8 stages are pretty fucking annoying, but the Wily bosses are really fucking easy.

I'm trying out some of the challenges right now, then going back to play as Proto Man. The challenges are actually pretty cool, because you've got the regular achievement-type challenges from normal play, and you've got the challenge rooms, which are intense obstacle courses.

Oh, I'm also playing BlazBlue Portable. I kinda wish they redrew the sprites for the PSP resolution instead of just scaling them down. It's kind of disappointing.

OxBlood Mar 5th, 2010 05:08 AM

Got Risen yesterday...and again, like with all german games, itīs rather well written but programmed like a piece of crap. I still like it though, since it was just 12 Bucks.

Guitar Woman Mar 5th, 2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 674746)
2D Mega Man is the ONLY Mega Man. >:

All 3 Legends games are fantastic, you great turd

Phoenix Gamma Mar 5th, 2010 06:37 PM

Those weren't Mega Man games.

Watched a friend play Heavy Rain today while shouting commands at the TV. Which is kinda like playing Heavy Rain. The game's slow as fucking molasses, and some scenes feel like they're there for no reason at all. One minute, you're fighting a guy at a convenience store, then it'll cut to a naked chick being attacked except not really it's a dream and okay now we're back to some other guy.

And the kids in that game act like they're drunk. All the time.

Dr. Boogie Mar 5th, 2010 06:45 PM

I saw a Youtube clip of a sex scene from that game where you have to manually input everything, from kissing to undoing a bra. It seems kinda nerdy.

Phoenix Gamma Mar 5th, 2010 07:30 PM

That's how the whole game is. So yea, I believe it. Real mundane. It's only really fun to fuck up, like setting the table and putting the plates down hard to piss off your dumb wife. But then it doesn't let you fuck up everything, like if you want to slice your face off when you're shaving.

Oh, and I just got 50.5% of the challenges in MM10, so that's pretty cool. Beat the game under an hour, and without dying.

LordSappington Mar 5th, 2010 08:41 PM

Still royally pissing people off on MW2. Ninja classes are surprisingly hilarious.

darkvare Mar 5th, 2010 09:00 PM

i rented army of two the 40th day i'm gonna beat it with a friend on split screen