I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Phoenix Gamma Nov 25th, 2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 705079)
I HAVE DOWNLOADED POKEMON DIAMOND. THIS BETTER BE GOOD. >:

I am NOT A FAN of the fact that each new game means the total number of Pokemon gets higher and getting 150 of them 12 years ago was a tedious task enough. But fuck I've got OCD so let's get this shit going

When you start learning about the hidden stats each monster has, you'll never escape. And if you have friends to play with, well shit...

I have a 300+ hour save :(

Fathom Zero Nov 25th, 2010 10:50 AM

Still doesn't beat my 420+ hour Silver record. I can't believe I wasted that much time over a year.

darkvare Nov 25th, 2010 01:09 PM

i have spent around 500 hours on ssf4

Esuohlim Nov 25th, 2010 02:32 PM

My highest save on any game ever was FFX at maybe 75 hours.

For Pokemon games I think Silver wins at around 50 hours. Seriously, how do you guys not hit a point where it gets completely boring. Everytime I play a new game now I set up a system where I go "OK, I need to catch X number of Pokemon between each badge" and even then I don't finish

Phoenix Gamma Nov 25th, 2010 02:52 PM

Team building. Once you play good players who Max-Min their stats, you need to start building whole teams for specific strategies. Then you start messing withtheir stats. Then you breed duplicates because a Lucario with a Special moveset is different from a Physical moveset. Then you need to breed to get special Egg Moves because the only way to get a Togekiss with Nasy Plot is to get a female Togetic and a Male Nasty Plot Pilachu to fuck. Then one day you wake up and a year has passed and you're covered in goat's blood.

... But Yea if you play it alone it gets old.

Fathom Zero Nov 25th, 2010 06:01 PM

I caught all pokemon, and some through trading. Traded with a lot of people. I also raised most to Level 100. Most legendary ones anyway.

OxBlood Nov 26th, 2010 03:12 AM

About 3hrs into Splatterhouse. I´m kinda impressed, it´s really not bad. Not that smooth here and there but very nice. Love all the Lovecraft-references :)

And as a special Bonus I finally got revenge on the universe because now I have a Splatterhouse game with german text on the cover, something that was unthinkable back in the day when a young Oxblood saw Splatterhouse 2 when it was new and thought "This is kinda cool, why can´t I get this in Germany?" Oh and of course all three Originals are on the disc too which is especially nice :)

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 26th, 2010 10:30 AM

The bonus splatterhouse games on the disc sounds definitely worth it Ox.

I'm getting hooked on Black Ops. :(

Dimnos Nov 26th, 2010 12:06 PM

The old games being on the disc alone make it worth buying. The new game is just icing on the cake. :)

Danny 4 Eyes Nov 26th, 2010 04:34 PM

I still play the Splatterhouse games nowadays. Am looking forward to playing the new one. Currently I am playing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and enjoying it immensly. Also playing Smackdown vs Raw 2011. Need for Speed is a blast on multiplayer.

stevetothepast Nov 26th, 2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 705187)
I'm getting hooked on Black Ops. :(

I've been bankruptin fools all day. :shocked

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 26th, 2010 10:31 PM

We gotta play sometime steve. I'm going to see if my gf is sleeping right now.

Fathom Zero Nov 27th, 2010 02:53 AM

Halfway through BLOPS. Either Reznov's dead or he never existed. Conventions are fucking stupid. I hate games/movies/books.

I thought Gary Oldman couldn't be ruined. :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Nov 27th, 2010 09:18 AM

Just got my heart shaped reticle.

Phoenix Gamma Nov 27th, 2010 02:14 PM

Dear Steam:
FUCK YOU STOP TAKING MY MONEY WITH YOUR SALES.

Love, PG.

dextire Nov 27th, 2010 03:02 PM

:lol What did you buy?
I just bought Vampire - Bloodlines after someone mentioned it on here the other day.
I even have the disk around here somewhere but Steam makes it so damn easy. :)

Phoenix Gamma Nov 27th, 2010 11:26 PM

Well outside of the sale so far I got Poker Night and reserved Super Meat Boy (<333333) and so far with the sale I got Audiosurf, Beat Hazard, Rhythm Zone, and the Polynomial (sup Indie pack?) and I have my eye on a few other games.

Fathom Zero Nov 28th, 2010 12:14 AM

MEAT BWOY

have you played it yet, mate? It's fucking brutal. It's easily the hardest game I've ever played, but not because it's cheap. It's not the kind of hard that makes you angry. The only other experience I've had that with is Demon's Souls. SATISFYINGLY DIFFICULT.

Sam Nov 28th, 2010 12:30 AM

Super Meat Boy is the best thing to happen to video games EVER.

Phoenix Gamma Nov 29th, 2010 01:13 AM

I only played the flash version. I told you I don't have a 360 :V

Fathom Zero Nov 29th, 2010 01:30 AM

YOU MUST GET ONE FOR KINECTING WITH FAMILY/FRIENDS

Phoenix Gamma Nov 29th, 2010 02:28 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWbLOFGSEDo
I think I'll stick with my Wii.

OxBlood Nov 29th, 2010 04:29 AM

I discovered Dwarf Fortress yesterday. Bad idea. One moment it´s 21h, the next thing I know it´s 2 in the fucking morning...it doesn´t even matter if I try focussing on understanding WHAT to do or HOW to do it...it´s both fucking complicated and awesome at the same time.

Oh and my Dungeon Maker 2 PSP came in the mail today...finally. I could for the love of me not find a new copy around here and only one stinking used version was available on Amazon...I hope that thing works...

DougClayton4231 Nov 29th, 2010 10:05 AM

So far, I've failed to beat all three of the Castlevania DS games. Is there something that I'm missing? I've beaten a bunch of the bosses and gotten to the end, after I beat the boss, the castle collapses and I get a game over screen. WTF?

darkvare Nov 29th, 2010 02:40 PM

which one you are talking about?