I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

brokensaint82 May 19th, 2009 06:56 PM

never got into 11 or any other mmo's idk maybe i'm just a outsider but i never saw the appeal of, and now I've decided that 12 is not good enough after hearin Vahns whiney ass voice...so i popped in The Sufferin for some good ol' fashioned blood 'n' guts gameplay

OxBlood May 25th, 2009 03:45 AM

Finished Second Sight, still playing Parasite Eve 2 and started a little System Shock 2 - Session again...ah...System Shock 2, what a great game.

Zhukov May 25th, 2009 06:55 AM

A friend of mine is teaching me to play Warhammer 40K. It was strangely more enjoyable than I thought. I guess most of that is probably because we get on well and can make each other laugh pretty easily.

Yeah, well, there you go.

Phoenix Gamma May 25th, 2009 11:07 AM

Stuck on Mike Tyson in Punch Out. Aside from that, I started playing Guilty Gear Accent Core again. Love those games, but I wish they had online play; it's hard to find someone to play with now that I'm not at school.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 629677)
ah...System Shock 2, what a great game.

I'm interning with a concept artist from that game :D

MarioRPG May 25th, 2009 10:38 PM

Fell into Chrono Trigger & Paper Mario, also trying out My Life As a King,

And punch out, naturally.

Sam May 25th, 2009 11:31 PM

FUCKING PATAPON STILL >:

darkvare May 26th, 2009 12:34 AM

i just got dragon ball kai and a ds top shooter called ketsui wich consists of nothing but bosses pretty awesome game

OxBlood May 26th, 2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 629710)

I'm interning with a concept artist from that game :D

Tell him to get the rest of the gang and remake the game or a 3rd one ;)

The time for System Shock 3 has come. Bioshock is just a weak copy of the original ;)

bigtimecow May 26th, 2009 12:00 PM

still chrono triggering when i have the time. the search for crono begins!

dabbled a bit of super metroid the other day and it was fantastic. after chrono trigger i'll probably take on that.

Dimnos May 26th, 2009 12:18 PM

Is that the DS remake of Chrono Trigger you guys are playing? Did they make any changes to it? Or is it the same as the SNES original?

Phoenix Gamma May 26th, 2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 629830)
Is that the DS remake of Chrono Trigger you guys are playing? Did they make any changes to it? Or is it the same as the SNES original?

There's a new ending that ties it with Chrono Cross, three new minidungeons, a new village, tighter translation, maps, monster training/battling, and all the stuff from the PSX remake minus the shitty load times before every battle.

It's really good.

Dimnos May 26th, 2009 01:58 PM

Damn thats fucking awesome. Ill have to pick that up.

Phoenix Gamma May 26th, 2009 06:17 PM

Been killing some time with Dissidia since my PSP's been neglected when the DSi launched. I wish the US release would come sooner.

Also got back into TF2 now that my main man, the Spy, got his update. Already got both watches unlocked. I don't like the new method of unlocking things, but whatever.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 27th, 2009 05:37 PM

Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete becausing AOE II never fucking works.

LordSappington May 27th, 2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 629677)
Finished Second Sight, still playing Parasite Eve 2 and started a little System Shock 2 - Session again...ah...System Shock 2, what a great game.

Every time I download that, the sound doesn't work, and it breaks immediately after the basic training. :(

OxBlood May 28th, 2009 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordSappington (Post 630025)
Every time I download that, the sound doesn't work, and it breaks immediately after the basic training. :(

What, System Shock? Maybe you should just buy and patch it (buying only because itīs worth it) ;) But as far as I know, SS2 doesnīt work properly on Vista and to get it to work with XP you need some patches and mods, but after that it works just fine.

LordSappington May 28th, 2009 08:55 AM

I haven't been able to find it in retail stores anywhere, so I'll probably order it online (someday).
I'm running on ME; I got my computer for free, and hey, it works. Sort of.

Fathom Zero May 28th, 2009 11:25 PM

Since the Spy/Sniper update, it's been a shitload of fun being a Sniper. I always hated Spy.

LordSappington May 28th, 2009 11:58 PM

Link to the updates?

Fathom Zero May 29th, 2009 12:20 AM

http://www.teamfortress.com/sniper_vs_spy/

JARATE IS REAL MAN. REAL FUCKING SICK.

http://www.teamfortress.com/sniper_v...09_english.htm

Also, in addition to random item drops, there are also random hats.

kahljorn May 29th, 2009 12:25 AM

man ive been wanting to get TF2 but do the updates and stuff take a lot of space? I only have like 70mb left on my UNIT :(

Phoenix Gamma May 29th, 2009 01:07 AM

Yea, definitely been playing TF2 now that my main man the Spy got a rad update.

Also softmodded my Wii and downloaded Brawl+, which makes shitty characters like C. Falcon and Link a little better while nerfing other characters like MetaKnight. Oh, and custom character skins is fucking rad. Already downloaded Naked Snake, Mr. L, SNES Toon Link, Roy, and Raphael :D

Dimnos May 29th, 2009 02:10 PM

Finally got around to buying a new copy of world at war! Man have I missed this game. :rock

10,000 Volt Ghost May 29th, 2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 630238)
Also softmodded my Wii and downloaded Brawl+, which makes shitty characters like C. Falcon and Link a little better while nerfing other characters like MetaKnight. Oh, and custom character skins is fucking rad. Already downloaded Naked Snake, Mr. L, SNES Toon Link, Roy, and Raphael :D

I need to get this

stevetothepast May 29th, 2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 630281)
Finally got around to buying a new copy of world at war! Man have I missed this game. :rock

xbox?