I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Sep 4th, 2008 04:38 PM

:pagebrak

Fathom Zero Sep 4th, 2008 04:39 PM

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Daily Show and Gundam Wing. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

Fathom Zero Sep 4th, 2008 04:40 PM

Fanfiction combining Reservoir Dogs and Grand Theft Auto. And a party!

Pub Lover Sep 4th, 2008 04:42 PM

My Fist/Your Face/A Soothing Caress

Fathom Zero Sep 4th, 2008 04:50 PM

mah dick/ur mouth

that's all I've got so far

Chojin Sep 4th, 2008 04:55 PM

the plot device could be his parents walking in

Pub Lover Sep 4th, 2008 04:56 PM

your dick/my mouth/a visit to the severe trauma unit of the local hospital

DevilWearsPrada Sep 4th, 2008 05:08 PM

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and Robin Hood. The story should use a plague as a plot device

I can see it now, robin hood being in the middle ages and all, and CSI could fit in like examining a death scene or something

Fathom Zero Sep 4th, 2008 05:34 PM

I thought everyone in New Zealand was toothless.

Pub Lover Sep 4th, 2008 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada (Post 577690)
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI and Robin Hood. The story should use a plague as a plot device

I can see it now, robin hood being in the middle ages and all, and CSI could fit in like examining a death scene or something

It starts out in Sherwood forest in Merry Olde Englund during the days of Good King John. Robin is being chased by the sheriff's men, so he ducks into a hovel. Inside he is beset upon by an old Jewish crone who bites him on the arm. Fearing for his Christian soul he flees outside into the waiting swords of his previous pursuers. The scene cuts to modern day vegas, Robin Loxley is the new member of the CSI night team. Enraptured by the boyish good looks of his assigned partner, Greg Sanders, he forgoes his previous stance of abstaining from his gay-urging, believing that sex with Greg is worth the damnation of his Christian soul. Later, after a steamy, yet oddly lit sex-romp in a curiously deserted vegas alley, Greg begins to develop puss-sores all over his body that weep uncontrollably. The affliction soon spreads to the rest of the team and even the general public! Robin, cursing his weakness and the ruination that he has wrought, is the only one untouched by the plague, and works feverishly to save the day.

Pub Lover Sep 4th, 2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 577694)
I thought everyone in New Zealand was toothless.

Chojin is so massive that would he cause ligament damage to my jaw.

ElPila666 Sep 4th, 2008 05:54 PM

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cowboy Bebop and Major League Baseball. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

More like...

My dick/Your dick/Crossing Swords :x

Pub Lover Sep 4th, 2008 05:56 PM

My dick/Your dick/Peace in the middle east

ElPila666 Sep 4th, 2008 05:57 PM

:lol

Grislygus Sep 4th, 2008 05:57 PM

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Knight Rider and 1984. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

Esuohlim Sep 4th, 2008 07:15 PM

Smurfs/Snorks/Racial Intolerance :(

Guitar Woman Sep 4th, 2008 09:00 PM

:lol

Pub Lover Sep 4th, 2008 11:09 PM

Ghostbusters 3?

Ploxtrot Sep 4th, 2008 11:36 PM

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

Not bad. :)

Pub Lover Sep 5th, 2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 577809)
STAND BACK WHILE THE EXPERT GIVES ADVICE:

Stop being a coward :(

Oh. My. God. :eek

Did you ask her out? :eek

What did she say? :eek

How much did you cry & beg? :eek

Tell me EVERYTHING! :eek

Esuohlim Sep 5th, 2008 12:58 AM

The expert needs to take his own advice. :(

Esuohlim Sep 5th, 2008 12:59 AM

Don't worry though I've got a plan all worked out, I just haven't seen her yet :o

Dixie Sep 5th, 2008 07:30 AM

Leave the jumpsuit and ninja stars at home next time please. K thnx.

MetalMilitia Sep 5th, 2008 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 577842)
Don't worry though I've got a plan all worked out, I just haven't seen her yet :o

I hope your plan isn't to take her to the cinema and while pretending to yawn put your arm on her naked boobs?

Esuohlim Sep 5th, 2008 10:54 AM

My plan involves articulate verbal skills and making unawkward faces so it's still a fucking work in progress >: