I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Jan 10th, 2009 01:52 AM

Lol, I hate people. You should have thrown it in the trash and asked her what she wants to buy.

Pub Lover Jan 10th, 2009 01:54 AM

I'd have asked if she wanted me to make her a Ham on instead. I'd also ask her out on a date.

Haha, I'm kidding, I wouldn't get a job like that.

kahljorn Jan 10th, 2009 01:56 AM

I said, "Do you still want these sandwiches" then she thought about it with MISCHIEF IN HER EYES and said, "No" and I said "Ok bye" some customers laughed after that heh
lol some of the customers were all scared of me like i put pickles on the wrong side and they were all "you put that on the wrong side OH BUT ITS OKAY DONT WORRY ABOUT IT ITS NOT A BIG DEAL" but afterwords they made fun of her too ;p
its too bad for her cause i usually hook stuff up if people are nice but she had to DEMAND that i ring it up as a ham sandwich.

kahljorn Jan 10th, 2009 01:59 AM

pub lover im just glad I get to serve justice

Tadao Jan 10th, 2009 02:03 AM

You'd be amazed at what people try to do at a bakery. Like stick their finger in a pie and say that it was poked and can I have it for half off. I was the manager, so I was able to throw it away if front of them and say no. I'd have to toss it anyways.

kahljorn Jan 10th, 2009 02:05 AM

nothing brings me more pleasure in life than being an asshole to assholes :(
but it is a dangerous sport

RaNkeri Jan 10th, 2009 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 607129)
at work today this cunt straight up told me to ring her gay turkey sandwich up as a ham sandwich. she was all, "isnt that sandwich five dollars" "is that a turkey sandwich" "yes" "ok it's six dollars" "you didn't tell me it was five dollars" ok well it's six dollars and she was all "But the sign says five dollar footlongs and you didn't say it wasn't five dollars" and I said "well the sign says which sandwiches are five dollars for a foot long" and she walked over to the sign and walked back and said, "Ring it up for a ham sandwich" and i was all, "What? but it was a turkey" "ring it up as a ham" "why you ordered a turkey" "just do it as a ham you didn't tell me about it aren't you supposed to please the customer" "no and i dont see what that has to do with you ordering a turkey sandwich and not a ham" "you should've told me it was five dollars!" "You should have read the sign appropriately" "who's your manager?"

I said, "Do you still want these sandwiches" then she thought about it with MISCHIEF IN HER EYES and said, "No" and I said "Ok bye" some customers laughed after that heh
lol some of the customers were all scared of me like i put pickles on the wrong side and they were all "you put that on the wrong side OH BUT ITS OKAY DONT WORRY ABOUT IT ITS NOT A BIG DEAL" but afterwords they made fun of her too ;p
its too bad for her cause i usually hook stuff up if people are nice but she had to DEMAND that i ring it up as a ham sandwich.

Holy shit Kahljorn, I can relate to that

executioneer Jan 10th, 2009 09:29 AM

i just bought this knife because it looked awesome but apparently it's a fancey schmancy cheese knife that's normally like 35-40 bucks and i got it for $10 :o

RaNkeri Jan 10th, 2009 10:21 AM

I'm making spaghetti with meatballs, you'll hear the results in 30 mins :eek

RaNkeri Jan 10th, 2009 10:24 AM

Shit! I'm all out of parmesan :x

RaNkeri Jan 10th, 2009 11:29 AM

Fathom Zero Jan 10th, 2009 12:22 PM

what the fuck is that?

Kitsa Jan 10th, 2009 12:45 PM

I used to work in a strip mall that had the best chinese restaurant ever. I ate there every day and did all sorts of favors for them when they came to my store. They never gave me a discount ever. They even made sure I knew they were gonna charge me an extra 75 cents to have cashews mixed in with my fried rice, lol.

Esuohlim Jan 10th, 2009 01:29 PM

Dude Rankeri, gross :x

WhiteRat Jan 10th, 2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 607183)
what the fuck is that?

That had to have come straight out of his ass.

RaNkeri Jan 10th, 2009 01:58 PM

Well, it sure as hell doesn't look the same as in the cook book but it was delicious >:

Tadao Jan 10th, 2009 02:04 PM

Looks like penis chunks on noodles. What sauce did you use, cause it doesn't look like tomato.

RaNkeri Jan 10th, 2009 02:15 PM

The sauce consists of tomatoes and a chopped red onion. I used white bread when making the meatballs and cooked the meatballs in the sauce which may have caused the rather weird looking color

Shrubfest Jan 10th, 2009 02:25 PM

And it's got parmesan on, right?

Tadao Jan 10th, 2009 02:34 PM

It only looks like melted parmesan is on it. :x

Shrubfest Jan 10th, 2009 02:36 PM

Just its probly the parmesan that makes it look icky.

10,000 Volt Ghost Jan 10th, 2009 02:45 PM

That looks delicious.

Also, I'm down to zero ladies to keep me warm.

kahljorn Jan 10th, 2009 04:08 PM

Quote:

Holy shit Kahljorn, I can relate to that
yea probably anybody who has worked retail can relate to customers thinking they should get whatever they want.
I don't get what's with customers. I mean, people post prices for a reason. And signs? Those usually have words explaining deals. It's like they intentionally ignore them and expect their ignorance to pay for their sandwich. I just don't understand who raised these fucking idiots.

Tadao Jan 10th, 2009 04:13 PM

And never ever complain about service when you plan on putting their food in your mouth.

MattJack Jan 10th, 2009 04:14 PM

what a dumb bitc*