I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Fathom Zero Aug 28th, 2011 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 739839)
I grew up right in between both Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

Oh god, those are the exact same city. I feel so bad for you right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HickMan (Post 739839)
But this is why I'm moving to Austin when I get out of the Army, where it's actually oh I dunno, enjoyable to live?

Dude, Texas is where it's at. There's a ton of cool things and cool people here.

Rongi Aug 28th, 2011 05:16 AM

I'MA CHUCK A DEAD BODY ON YA MOTHA FUCKIN LAWN

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 28th, 2011 08:18 AM

We were walking back to our car after a show at the house of blues in cleveland and I happened upon a dead bird in the parking lot. Dead bird as in its head was missing. Like in Dumb and dumber.

Fathom Zero Aug 28th, 2011 10:33 AM

Colonel Flagg Aug 28th, 2011 11:33 AM

Philly is the land of fattening food. :rock

Rongi Aug 28th, 2011 01:20 PM

HOW TO WRITE A SONG BY THE FALL

-Write a catchy bass riff, repeat
-Write a weird guitar riff, repeat
-Krautrock drums
-English guy rants over it

Fathom Zero Aug 28th, 2011 03:46 PM

THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING

AND IT'S DELICIOUS

Fathom Zero Aug 28th, 2011 04:22 PM

80's Boingo was definitely the best, Milhouse, but the 90's alternative sort of sound they had then was pretty good, too, I thought. And if Danny Elfman's singing, well it can't be that bad. :\ I've got a good remix of Out of Control on my drive.

Kitsa Aug 28th, 2011 08:14 PM

Cleveland is great if you know where to go.

Pentegarn Aug 28th, 2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 739921)
Cleveland is great if you know where to go.

And that would be... away from Cleveland!

Kitsa Aug 28th, 2011 09:29 PM

My Cleveland experience has been about 97% positive. You know, except for some Browns fuckwits.

Kitsa Aug 28th, 2011 09:31 PM

some stupid Ziggy Stardust looking fucker in an orange boa and spiky mylar wig.

Pentegarn Aug 28th, 2011 09:32 PM

Wait you can have a bad experience with Ziggy Stardust? :confused

Kitsa Aug 28th, 2011 09:33 PM

I'm not particularly a Bowie fan. Or a drunk moron Bowie-looking Browns fan's fan.

Esuohlim Aug 28th, 2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 739901)
80's Boingo was definitely the best, Milhouse, but the 90's alternative sort of sound they had then was pretty good, too, I thought. And if Danny Elfman's singing, well it can't be that bad. :\ I've got a good remix of Out of Control on my drive.

I really grew to like their final album over time, but Dark at the End of the Tunnel is filled with the most soothing, safe soft rock tracks ever. It's hard to get into :( Elfman's voice keeps me coming back to it, though

kahljorn Aug 28th, 2011 10:05 PM

danny elfman's daughter wanted my cock

Sam Aug 28th, 2011 11:25 PM

YOU DUN GOOFED.

Esuohlim Aug 29th, 2011 03:08 AM

http://twitter.com/#!/esuohlim

OH THE MEMORIES

executioneer Aug 29th, 2011 03:11 AM

welcome to twitter @esuohlim #wow #whoa

Esuohlim Aug 29th, 2011 03:32 AM

looool

I also found my old Mindsay and it was less of a trip down memory lane and more of a trip down EMBARRASSMENT lane :x

executioneer Aug 29th, 2011 03:54 AM

haha mindsay still exists? the thing that was worse than livejournal and myspace?

edit: oh god and i posted links to dfilm on mine last, christ. too bad THOSE don't work anymore, even though dfilm apparently does still exist

Esuohlim Aug 29th, 2011 04:15 AM

I know I couldn't believe it either. I wrote a lot about my dumb Geocities site and how I got banned from Stripcreator :x

Spoilers!

k0k0 Aug 29th, 2011 04:45 AM

Hahaha, I had a strip creator thing. Gonna go find it.

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/k0k0them0nkey/78052

Looks like I had a whole 10 days of fun with it before it wore off and I decided it was stupid. Looking at my comics, it turns out I was the one who was stupid.

Aaarg Aug 29th, 2011 08:58 AM

so i moved and now i'm just outside of the mountains and it's hot and there are stoplights fucking everywhere and a lot of shitty houses and shitty people and somebody asked me how i felt about this place so far and i did my best to not shout "suuuuuuuuuucks!" and he said something to the effect of "it's a small town and there's nothing to do but you get used to it."

dude fuck you this town is considerably larger than i'd like and i don't want to get used to that.

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 29th, 2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 739925)
And that would be... away from Cleveland!

[youtube]

kahljorn Aug 29th, 2011 10:52 PM

my internet has been fucking up so i tried to get into a chat with a service representative

"My internet is unreliable and I suffer from frequent time outs while surfing the web..." etc. etc.

right when I'm next in line, i get this message,
"Service has been temporarily interrupted"
:lol

k0k0 Aug 30th, 2011 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsongrady (Post 740068)
Oh, I forgot one! Willy Beamish was alarming too. I apperceive it was on pc aswell, but I enjoyed it on sega cd because it had articulation.

ADVERTISEMENT SPAM

This ad bot tried to fool me into thinking he played Willy Beamish, but he just ran my previous post through a thesaurus! And to think I figured these ad bots were coming up with their own witty posts. They're just stealing our posts and turning them weird!

Sam Aug 30th, 2011 02:06 AM

I apperceive it aswell.

k0k0 Aug 30th, 2011 02:07 AM

I didn't say it was a good thesaurus.

LordSappington Aug 30th, 2011 03:45 AM

So, I'm definitely quitting my job the instant I have a new one lined up. Any ideas for a LEGAL way to ditch them?
My best idea so far is to wait until I'm closing the deli down, then just leave. That, or hire an opera singer to belt out "I QUIT" for me.

kahljorn Aug 30th, 2011 04:41 AM

its legal to quit anytime i think ;/

just unethical

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 30th, 2011 07:16 AM

Just give them 2 weeks notice and ask to train a replacement for them.

I'm sure they know already because they read post # 80431. Then they replied to you with post # 80432.

They sound real mad.

Colonel Flagg Aug 30th, 2011 07:18 AM

Kahl is right. Walk out the door and never come back. Just be sure to never ask them for a reference.

EDIT: And don't expect any severence pay or COBRA benefits. :lol

Colonel Flagg Aug 30th, 2011 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 740120)
I'm sure they know already because they read post # 80431. Then they replied to you with post # 80432.

They sound real mad.

Translated from Russian, that post reads "WE WILL BURY YOU!" They probably have missiles pointed at your house, too.

k0k0 Aug 30th, 2011 09:32 AM

If they weren't dicks to you, don't be a dick to them when you quit. If they were dicks to you, hurl a bottle of urine at the wall in just the right way that it spells out "I quit" and then start eating all of their deli meats as fast as you can before you get tackled. I am guessing you can cram at least 10 turkey slices and 5 ham slices in your mouth hole before it's all over. Don't go for cheese or roast beef, it will just slow you down.

Esuohlim Aug 30th, 2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 740120)

:lol

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 30th, 2011 03:57 PM

Aww, the post was erased by that spambot. Now Kalhjorn is the employer.

k0k0 Aug 30th, 2011 04:55 PM

I thought khal was the employer all along.

Colonel Flagg Aug 30th, 2011 08:49 PM

Makes more sense - according to the thread, now his missiles are pointed right at Sappy.

Sap - you know what you must do.

Sam Aug 30th, 2011 10:37 PM

JUST HEARD I HAVE TO GO BACK TO FLORIDA IN DECEMBER, GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.

Worst state ever. :(

Shyandquietguy Aug 30th, 2011 11:37 PM

What for?

Colonel Flagg Aug 31st, 2011 12:15 AM

Sorry to hear that, Sam. :tear

Esuohlim Aug 31st, 2011 02:00 AM

Big Pete and Little Pete were actually the same person. The show is about a boy struggling to come to terms with adolescence and growing out of childhood. His personality traits are split into two people, Little Pete, who represents his childhood, and Big Pete, who represents growing up. Throughout each episode, Big Pete articulately and rationally narrates the world of the show as seen through the eyes of Little Pete, whose imagination is represented by the surreal elements of the show (e.g. mom's plate picking up radio stations, the ice cream man). Little Pete doesn't want to grow up, and he has his own idealized yet innocent vision of what it means to be an adult, as represented by his independence, and the tattoos on his arms and shoulder, which are actually imaginary.

Artie is actually Pete's imaginary friend that Little Pete eventually has to say goodbye to; the fact that both Petes see him confirms that they are indeed the same person. Each episode shows Little Pete taking on some aspect of childhood, living the simple life of a kid as Big Pete tries to come to terms with his coming of age. The two are constantly at odds as Big Pete tries to grow up while Little Pete fights with Big Pete trying to keep him on the same level of childhood that he sees the world in.

Esuohlim Aug 31st, 2011 04:40 AM

This place is dead as shit. What the fuck people it's a goddamned Tuesday night

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 31st, 2011 07:15 AM

I would have been on last night, but I had to start work at 7am in now time.

The only thing I would ever purposely wake up for at 7am was to watch Samurai Pizza Cats and Sailor Moon :(

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 31st, 2011 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 740187)
JUST HEARD I HAVE TO GO BACK TO FLORIDA IN DECEMBER, GODFUCKINGDAMMIT.

Worst state ever. :(

I am sorry for your loss.

Aaarg Aug 31st, 2011 11:04 AM

when i see people throw a cigarette butt out their car window it really makes me want to rear-end them.

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 12:32 PM

I would have been on last night red pickling Babs but he sent me a "Why can't you love me" PM and then told on me. Now I can't blindly red pickle people I hate anymore or I will be banned.

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 12:34 PM

reluctant props to ThrashO for being a man. :(

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 12:35 PM

:pagebrak

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 12:37 PM

k0k0 Aug 31st, 2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740229)

I just got blinded by a portly fellow and now I think he's dancing like Rick Astley at me.

MLE Aug 31st, 2011 12:49 PM

The modern rick roll :posh

Aaarg Aug 31st, 2011 12:54 PM

who am i looking at, here?

who will i be dreaming about tonight?

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 12:58 PM

IT'S A SECRET

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 12:59 PM

:posh

Mockery Aug 31st, 2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740226)
I would have been on last night red pickling Babs but he sent me a "Why can't you love me" PM and then told on me. Now I can't blindly red pickle people I hate anymore or I will be banned.

Same goes for anybody else on the forums. Stalking people with red pickles is not gonna happen.

And speaking of being banned, since more thread derailment attempts were made, I regret to inform you all that Womti will not be joining in the conversations on these forums for at least 3 months.

Please try to find a way to carry on. :boohoo

Colonel Flagg Aug 31st, 2011 02:38 PM

:tear

k0k0 Aug 31st, 2011 02:47 PM

8/31/2011 - Womti, Never Forget*

*To search the dumpsters behind the bagel shop.

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 740248)
Same goes for anybody else on the forums. Stalking people with red pickles is not gonna happen.

And speaking of being banned, since more thread derailment attempts were made, I regret to inform you all that Womti will not be joining in the conversations on these forums for at least 3 months.

At least I got to blindly red pickle you and put you in the red for a couple of days. I'm fair and balanced about my dickyness. :(

Colonel Flagg Aug 31st, 2011 03:35 PM

Womti
Looks to the screen
Reflections of the face that pains his memories
Some crappy some bad
Thinking of childish pranks that got him banned
He lived happliy forever in his fantasies
But somehow missed out on his pickles so green
And we'll try the best that we can
To CAAAAAAARRRRRY ON!

Grislygus Aug 31st, 2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 740206)
Big Pete and Little Pete were actually the same person. The show is about a boy struggling to come to terms with adolescence and growing out of childhood. His personality traits are split into two people, Little Pete, who represents his childhood, and Big Pete, who represents growing up. Throughout each episode, Big Pete articulately and rationally narrates the world of the show as seen through the eyes of Little Pete, whose imagination is represented by the surreal elements of the show (e.g. mom's plate picking up radio stations, the ice cream man). Little Pete doesn't want to grow up, and he has his own idealized yet innocent vision of what it means to be an adult, as represented by his independence, and the tattoos on his arms and shoulder, which are actually imaginary.

Artie is actually Pete's imaginary friend that Little Pete eventually has to say goodbye to; the fact that both Petes see him confirms that they are indeed the same person. Each episode shows Little Pete taking on some aspect of childhood, living the simple life of a kid as Big Pete tries to come to terms with his coming of age. The two are constantly at odds as Big Pete tries to grow up while Little Pete fights with Big Pete trying to keep him on the same level of childhood that he sees the world in.

what
NO

Grislygus Aug 31st, 2011 04:21 PM

Next you'll tell me the bus driver was never really stuck at the red light. I don't want to know, internet! I don't want to know

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaarg (Post 740224)
OH NO I HOPE MY GORLFRIEND DOESNT READ THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN A "PICKLE" - GRAPHICAL REPRESANTATION OF MESSAGEBOARD "REPUTATION' ON THE I-MOCKERY-DOT-COM FORUM SYSTEM

DELIVERED BY YOUR PENIS

Pentegarn Aug 31st, 2011 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 740248)

I am going to blindly green pickle this. Plus I now have 3 months to write more "ha ha you're a homeless fuckwad" jokes

Pentegarn Aug 31st, 2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg (Post 740256)
Womti
Looks to the screen
Reflections of the face that pains his memories
Some crappy some bad
Thinking of childish pranks that got him banned
He lived happliy forever in his fantasies
But somehow missed out on his pickles so green
And we'll try the best that we can
To CAAAAAAARRRRRY ON!

Womti's banned away
Womti's banned away
Womti's banned away babeeeeeee

Colonel Flagg Aug 31st, 2011 05:13 PM

:salute

Tadao Aug 31st, 2011 05:20 PM

But without Womti, Pent won't have the balls to stand up to anyone here. :(

k0k0 Aug 31st, 2011 08:01 PM

Maybe Don Carlson, clay animator and possible grand dragon will come back and fill in for womti for a few months.

Aaarg Aug 31st, 2011 09:48 PM

Well if Portland animator Don Carlson is nearby, I'm not so sure Womti will be able to return, if you catch my drift.

If you don't catch my drift, I'm saying that Pram Maven will likely skin and murder Womti. In that order.

Shyandquietguy Aug 31st, 2011 09:55 PM

And Don Carlson, the animator from Portland, will tuck Womti's penis skin between his legs as he prances around in front of his victim

10,000 Volt Ghost Aug 31st, 2011 11:16 PM

I can't believe you guys are such assholes. <3

Zhukov Sep 1st, 2011 03:03 AM

Speaking of poverty; I'm just checking in here from the State Library, since my internet is down for the time being.

Things that have happened: Not a lot.

Oh, I did finally do it with a Lesbian Roller Derby girl. They call me 'The Remedy' (can cure any queerness) now. She chained me up and beat me, but I didn't mind it. My only problem now is how to get her out of my flat and stop eating my food.

See you next month for an update that nobody cares about!

Sam Sep 1st, 2011 03:07 AM

OH ZHUKOV, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? :rolleyes

Esuohlim Sep 1st, 2011 03:10 AM

I WANNA FUCK A LESBIAN :(

Sam Sep 1st, 2011 03:11 AM

I JUST WANNA FUCK :(

Esuohlim Sep 1st, 2011 03:16 AM

I BLAME THAT COCKBLOCKING HURRICANE

Zomboid Sep 1st, 2011 03:21 AM

So, what's the deal with the red pickles? Did too many people bitch to Mockery and he got worried about losing the (unfunny, offensively lame) devout supporters like Nick?

Zomboid Sep 1st, 2011 03:26 AM

Maaaan. I don't know what I ate that could be causing this, but I feel like I'm about to beer puke out of my ass.

And I haven't had beer in days!

Mockery Sep 1st, 2011 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 740321)
So, what's the deal with the red pickles?

Nick didn't complain at all actually. When Chojin originally suggested implementing it, I told him from the start that I was concerned that people would "stalk" certain users with the negative pickle ratings - which is really no different than replying to them in every single thread.

When I heard that the stalking had been taking place from multiple users, I started checking out some feedback left and a lot of it was simply because they didn't like the person - no good advice, no good reasons... just a lot of useless vitrol.

So yeah, the pickle ranking system was already on shaky ground to begin with, and if that kind of shit continues, I'll be happy to get rid of it since this was just a trial run to see how people would react to it.

Aaarg Sep 1st, 2011 08:44 AM

but giving red pickles seems less destructive to the overall quality of the boards than replying negatively to one person in every thread you can find. also with no red pickles all of kitsa's work was for naught.

for naught!!!!!

Zomboid Sep 1st, 2011 10:21 AM

I wouldn't care if it was gone, but Aaarg actually has a point; I think that, barring the "stalking" thing, it could actually help to cut down on random fights.

Shrubfest Sep 1st, 2011 11:22 AM

I thought fights were one of the cornerstones of the forum?

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 12:09 PM

FUCK YOU SHRUB

Shrubfest Sep 1st, 2011 01:04 PM

FUCK YOU BUNNY BUMMER

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 03:43 PM

BITCH, I'M GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE TIT

Otto Sep 1st, 2011 04:07 PM

Well, that ten-day stint in a mental hospital certainly wasn't fun. I don't feel any better and now I owe them around a thousand dollars because my shitty fly-by-night health insurance provider decided a failed suicide attempt wasn't grounds to pay for my stay at the nuthouse.

Shrubfest Sep 1st, 2011 04:09 PM

TADAO, COME AT ME. I WEAR MY BATTLE SCARS WITH PRIDE.

HOPE YOUR KNIFE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DICK THOUGH, ELSE IT'LL BARELY SCRATCH.

Sam Sep 1st, 2011 04:15 PM

SHRUB

Kitsa Sep 1st, 2011 04:52 PM

I'm sorry you had an issue, Otto :(

Aaarg, I had no idea wtf you were talking about at first. I was like, my work? Then I remembered the pickle experiment. Ohyesright.

b_squared Sep 1st, 2011 05:02 PM

4.2 shaker just a couple of mins ago here in Southern cali. Closer to home than work. My kids called and said the cat fell off the cat tree hissing on the way down.

Shrubfest Sep 1st, 2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 740368)
SHRUB

SAM?

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 1st, 2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 740366)
Well, that ten-day stint in a mental hospital certainly wasn't fun. I don't feel any better and now I owe them around a thousand dollars because my shitty fly-by-night health insurance provider decided a failed suicide attempt wasn't grounds to pay for my stay at the nuthouse.

I'm glad you are out of the nuthouse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_squared (Post 740370)
4.2 shaker just a couple of mins ago here in Southern cali. Closer to home than work. My kids called and said the cat fell off the cat tree hissing on the way down.

I'm glad your cat is out of the cathouse

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 740371)
SAM?

I'm glad you are going to SAM's house.

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 05:15 PM

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH YOUR HAIR ANYWAY? DOES YOUR HUSBAND HAVE A THING FOR LITTLE DUTCH BOYS?

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 05:50 PM

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...191605319.html

Shrubfest Sep 1st, 2011 05:51 PM

NO HE HATES IT. I AM NOT RESTRICTED BY MY HUSBAND.

DO YOU MAKE YOUR WIFE CONFORM TO YOUR STANDARDS BY BEATING HER WITH YOUR CRUTCHES?

Pentegarn Sep 1st, 2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740288)
But without Womti, Pent won't have the balls to stand up to anyone here. :(

Just more like there's nobody around here that pisses me off to that level

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 07:02 PM

IF MY WIFE'S DOESN'T DO WHAT I SAY I USE HER AS A CRUTCH. IF MY WIFE CUT HER HAIR INTO THAT HIDEOUS MESS, I WOULD SHAVE IT OFF WHILE SHE BLOWS ME.

STUPID WOMEN ALWAYS TRYING TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

Zomboid Sep 1st, 2011 07:04 PM

Tadao is right about a few things:

Shrub's hair, Pent's balls, and uppity women.

GROW THAT SHIT TO AT LEAST SHOULDER LENGTH, SHRUB! FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Rongi Sep 1st, 2011 07:26 PM

dogs, i'm drinking a labatt blue in my gym shorts watching my roommate play nhl 2k12

i am well aware of how gay that sounds

COLLEGE

Pentegarn Sep 1st, 2011 07:42 PM

:pagebrak

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 740390)
Tadao is right about a few things:

Shrub's hair, Pent's balls, and uppity women.

GROW THAT SHIT TO AT LEAST SHOULDER LENGTH, SHRUB! FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Yeah but thanks to him I have to get the clerk to buy propane and sudafed so who cares what he thinks :lol