I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 548193)
A bag of Sourcream & onion flavored chips
A bag of cheese puffs

I can't decide which one I should pick - It's your call

Put Seth's balls in your mouth.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 05:19 PM


RaNkeri Apr 11th, 2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 548194)
Put Seth's balls in your mouth.

We don't have that brand in Finland :(

Asila Apr 11th, 2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

We don't have that brand in Finland :(
It must be a regional thing.

Sethomas Apr 11th, 2008 05:41 PM

I mentioned testicular anxiety recently here and in normal conversational flow of IN REAL LIFE FEMALE FRIENDS (on AIM), but the "balls in the mouth" thing is something I avoid.

It's a common cultural thing to talking about having one's balls in someone else's mouth, whether for denigration or unity or whatever.

Having had my balls in the mouth of someone in whom I could, at the time, place my highest level of trust, I can say that for me it was absolutely horrifying. I had to play it off as if I were enjoying the experience, because that's just common courtesy, but in my mind I was cowering as I had never cowered in any of my frequent brushes with death. Maybe this should be the subject of psychological research into what personality types can enjoy and pursue having one's balls in someone's mouth, but I simply lack the ability to trust any human being with the kind of power that comes with having my testicles near their molars and the powerful jaw muscles from which they derive their utility.

Hobo Renee Apr 11th, 2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 548196)
We don't have that brand in Finland :(

Have you tried the KKK Supermarket?


Asila Apr 11th, 2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

I mentioned testicular anxiety recently here and in normal conversational flow of IN REAL LIFE FEMALE FRIENDS (on AIM), but the "balls in the mouth" thing is something I avoid.

It's a common cultural thing to talking about having one's balls in someone else's mouth, whether for denigration or unity or whatever.

Having had my balls in the mouth of someone in whom I could, at the time, place my highest level of trust, I can say that for me it was absolutely horrifying. I had to play it off as if I were enjoying the experience, because that's just common courtesy, but in my mind I was cowering as I had never cowered in any of my frequent brushes with death. Maybe this should be the subject of psychological research into what personality types can enjoy and pursue having one's balls in someone's mouth, but I simply lack the ability to trust any human being with the kind of power that comes with having my testicles near their molars and the powerful jaw muscles from which they derive their utility.
Which indicates--the way I read it, at least--that you're far more comfortable with the idea of placing other significant parts of the male anatomy into someone's mouth which does make me wonder, psychologically, whether you equate balls with manliness. And no I don't just mean you specifically, I mean as a general rule is that a guy thing. If you ask a lot of women (certainly not all, but I imagine a large enough number of them) they would probably reply or assume that a guy's vision of manliness is based purely off the penis, with the testes being a secondary consideration.
And YES I'm asking seriously, it's rather fascinating.

Pandajuice Apr 11th, 2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 548182)
I can't even remember, I'm too baffled by your last bit of "input".

Hang on, let me try to begin to dissect the logic here. You make the point that I am dumber than you are, and I sarcastically counterpoint that you aren't exactly an intellectual, using an example of something that I am interested in, and that I know there is a zero percent chance of you knowing about, let alone being interested in.

This is a risk, because if you ARE interested in Voltaire's overall philosophy in Candide, you'll soon make me look like an idiot. However, your response, as predicted, is that you are not interested in the subject.

In fact, interest in Voltaire is a handicap. At first, it appears that you might be making the point that I am unoriginal for being willing to partake in a debate that has been going for centuries. Later, however, in a response to Seth, it becomes apparent that the mere mention of Voltaire is what you are irritated by, which could be due to the fact that you're talking out of your ass and are intimidated by a subject that you know fuck-all about, but that's just conjecture.

To justify your interesting position that you are smarter than people who are knowledgeable about Voltaire merely for the fact that you are not, you take up the stance that you come up with what we might call "original content", and we do not. Seth infers once again that you are an idiot and that your point is stupid, far more eloquently than I have at this point.

You return fire by claiming that it's "a good thing [you're] not trying to shatter the Earth with [your] philisophical views then [you] guess." You are justified in not caring about Voltaire because you are uninterested in having new and compelling ideas, therefore definitively proving that you are a genius.

You finish with the point that it's "more interesting to have a discussion with someone who isn't constantly saying "Voltaire said in 1789...", inferring that a single offhanded mention of Voltaire is pretentious and that you are more interested in having a conversation with someone who can prove their intelligence and expand yours by talking about "new" things which, since they do not talk about any previously explored ideas, have little to do with history, literature, or science. Instead, this person must come up with new and compelling ideas of their own, which you have already stated that you personally are uninterested in having, you leech.

Then you finish with the inference that knowing about Voltaire is a liability in the job market.


That'd be an awesome theory and counter-point except the whole thing was predicated on my attempting humor through some gentle ribbing (as is the norm from these forums that I have picked up). I think what followed was unfair and uncalled for since I did attempt to further and add to the conversation by putting forth my opinions regarding the discussions of theology and philosophy (in that I'd rather hear someone's own thoughts and words [not necessarily wholly original] than verbatim quotes of others).

Apparantly though you were so fixated on proving me "a retard" that you took it to such a personal level. I know rule #1 on these forums is to not take anything personally, but I guess I have a hard time doing that seeing as how I come here to enjoy myself and hopefully partake in conversations that are either zany or intelligent.

Failing that, and if abuse is more the norm than gentle ribbing, then there's no real reason my being here. Have fun guys.

RaNkeri Apr 11th, 2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobo Renee (Post 548202)
Have you tried the KKK Supermarket?

Yeah, although the closest Supermarket I have nearby is KKKK Supermarket :/

All we have are Taffel and Estrella.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethomas (Post 548201)
the "balls in the mouth" thing is something I avoid.

I knew this. :\

Hobo Renee Apr 11th, 2008 06:01 PM

I actually live across the street from a K Market. All they have is Pirkka. My life is hard.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandajuice (Post 548205)
if abuse is more the norm than gentle ribbing, then there's no real reason my being here. Have fun guys.

Did he just quit? Score one for the home team!

Hobo Renee Apr 11th, 2008 06:04 PM

Free pizza for the winning class!

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 548212)
Did he just quit? Score one for the homo team!

:rolleyes

Asila Apr 11th, 2008 06:08 PM

Quote:

Did he just quit? Score one for the home team!
It won't last

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Did he just quit? Score one for the homo team!

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes

Tadao Apr 11th, 2008 06:29 PM

I've had my balls sucked on and it hurts me. My balls are way to sensitive.

MattJack Apr 11th, 2008 06:38 PM

That's what happens when you try to make a vacuum love you.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 06:41 PM

I just had the most embarrassing argument with someone half my age.

While I was drunk.

That's a freepass right? Being drunk?

He didn't seem to get any of my jokes either, so maybe they were too esoteric for general internet use.

Also, he kept complaining that I was talking too long to reply, even after I mentioned being drunk. Does he think he's the only thing on the internet worth paying attention to? Fartin does that too, but I've learned to actually pay attention to him as he sincerely thinks I'm the best thing the internet ever shat out.

RaNkeri Apr 11th, 2008 06:46 PM

How much did you have? >:

Esuohlim Apr 11th, 2008 06:47 PM

Haha were you talking to RANKERI? :rolleyes

executioneer Apr 11th, 2008 06:48 PM

guys i cant believe nobody celebrated page 1500

RaNkeri Apr 11th, 2008 06:48 PM

We're trying to have a serious conversation here, Milhouse :posh

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 06:49 PM

Plus he seemed to think my IM avatar of a person crying meant I was somehow the person crying.

I also have one with Sarah Michelle Geller, that doesn't mean I'm the Slayer.

He tried to claim two Buffy character names as his own, & also didn't know who Lex Luthor was. Then he suggested that I prove I was as smart as him by telling him the 18th diget of Pi. Who calculates Pi in their head?

I'd think he'd be mocking me, but his spelling & grammar were on a par with my own IM garbage.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 548228)
guys i cant believe nobody celebrated page 1500

I celebrated as hard as I could by trying not to post on it.

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 06:50 PM

So if you guys had an I-mockery user blog :lol :lol

What would you post? :lol

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 06:51 PM



Dear I-Mockery Multi-Colored Loose Leaf Paper,

it just doesn't feel right

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 548226)
How much did you have? >:

Are you still talking to the adjective Renee about potato chips?

RaNkeri Apr 11th, 2008 06:54 PM

I was referring to the amount of drinks you've consumed to get yourself drunk :rolleyes

RaNkeri Apr 11th, 2008 06:55 PM

Although you're clearly sober enough to write :lol

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 06:55 PM

It's funny because I have diabetes, folks :rolleyes

RaNkeri Apr 11th, 2008 06:57 PM

Sports forum All-Star :rolleyes

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 548232)
So if you guys had an I-mockery user blog :lol :lol

What would you post? :lol

I'd have the intention of writing a long screed about my sad feelings concerning everyone shitting on Rog's enthusiasm, but I'd probably only write a couple of lines that summarize my thoughts & then post an emoticon as emphasis. :(

It's what happens all the time now.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 548235)
I was referring to the amount of drinks you've consumed to get yourself drunk :rolleyes

Um, who do you think I am? & How long do you think I take to type each reply?

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 06:59 PM

TOP BLOGS OF THE FORE NIGHT

Zomboid - Today I Found New Reasons To Hate Guitar Wo... -(265 views)
Sacks - Do you like Zombies? I do! - (186 views)
Esuohlim - FRANK ZAPPA REVIEW #3455: Johanathan's Trombone #3 - (93 views)
Sethomas - Calling all prudes - (72 views)
Fathom Zero - I got something to say (2 views)

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 07:00 PM

Zeldasbiggestfan - Another day, another missing 40 dollars - (1,394 views 99 comments)

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 548236)
Although you're clearly sober enough to write :lol

Uh, I lose the ability to stand & see long before I can't type a forum post.

Especially of equal or greater quality to anything I see you post, Cockshire.

RaNkeri Apr 11th, 2008 07:03 PM

But someone has to be here to fill up the bullshit filter :x

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 548238)
Sports forum All-Star :rolleyes

I can't go in there anymore now that someone has a drawn together avatar.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 548244)
But someone has to be here to fill up the bullshit filter :x

You suck.


Do I ever do that? Just outright say why I find it hard to reply to a post? Normally I either ignore it, or leave it for later & consideration.

Rankeri, you do not ever post anything of which I have taken note. You can say anything you like about the things I post, I've probably said it first, but there are people that occasionally say nice things about me, even if it is laced with enough irony to kill a horse. When does that happen for you?

To reiterate my premise: You suck.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 548235)
I was referring to the amount of drinks you've consumed to get yourself drunk :rolleyes

It's not a competition, Son.

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 07:13 PM

this forum desperately needs a emotiocon with sunglasses because that was pretty cool

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 07:15 PM

this will do

also, I hope milhouse reads my doug reference before the page break >:

RaNkeri Apr 11th, 2008 07:19 PM

Damn Pub, you got it all wrong :<

I don't know how clear was it for you, but I was referring to myself as the one who has to be here to take care of the bullshit filter

Esuohlim Apr 11th, 2008 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS (Post 548250)
also, I hope milhouse reads my doug reference before the page break >:



"DAAAWWW, Porkchop, you're supposed to bag the neematoad not cream it!"

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaNkeri (Post 548252)
Damn Pub, you got it all wrong :<

I don't know how clear was it for you, but I was referring to myself as the one who has to be here to take care of the bullshit filter

Haha, now you know how I make Asila feel. ;)

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 07:41 PM

Having fifty pounds of rice in a sack in my kitchen isn't weird. >:

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 548260)

You should smile more often in your photos.

Asila Apr 11th, 2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Haha, now you know how I make Asila feel. ;)
See, and I thought we had one of those confusing internet love/hate relationships and then you go and compare me to RaNkeri so maybe not.
Then again maybe so.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 08:07 PM

I don't hate you. :(

WhiteRat Apr 11th, 2008 08:07 PM

Jesus fucking christ Rankeri, stop using so many god rolling eyes emoticons. If I had a hemorrhoid for every time you used that emoticon my prolapsed anus would stretch several city blocks.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 08:08 PM


Chojin Apr 11th, 2008 08:15 PM

i didn't even notice him getting abused, but one less oversensitive idiot is always good

Asila Apr 11th, 2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

I don't hate you. :(
THE IMPLICATIONS
I am very tentatively getting all warm and fuzzy

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 548274)
i didn't even notice him getting abused, but one less oversensitive idiot is always good

are you talking about Rankeri or did I miss a page?

Chojin Apr 11th, 2008 08:20 PM

i was talking about that guy whose name i don't remember

Asila Apr 11th, 2008 08:21 PM

My daughter has pulled all of her large stuffed animals into the living room, arranged them into formation, and is currently laying out on them and watching Scrubs.
I KNOW NO ONE CARES BUT IT'S CUTE AS HELL.

Chojin: Pandajuice?

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 08:23 PM

Scrubs contains sexual imagery and allusions to using drug paraphernalia

Esuohlim Apr 11th, 2008 08:24 PM

Who the hell is pandajuice

Asila Apr 11th, 2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Scrubs contains sexual imagery and allusions to using drug paraphernalia
It also contains Zach Braff or however you spell his name and for some reason his voice amuses her.

Quote:

Who the hell is pandajuice
Some guy. He posted a goodbye forever message today.

Pub Lover Apr 11th, 2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 548274)
i didn't even notice him getting abused, but one less oversensitive idiot is always good

Did he complain in some private manner? :(

GADZOOKS Apr 11th, 2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

That'd be an awesome theory and counter-point except the whole thing was predicated on my attempting humor through some gentle ribbing (as is the norm from these forums that I have picked up). I think what followed was unfair and uncalled for since I did attempt to further and add to the conversation by putting forth my opinions regarding the discussions of theology and philosophy (in that I'd rather hear someone's own thoughts and words [not necessarily wholly original] than verbatim quotes of others).

Apparantly though you were so fixated on proving me "a retard" that you took it to such a personal level. I know rule #1 on these forums is to not take anything personally, but I guess I have a hard time doing that seeing as how I come here to enjoy myself and hopefully partake in conversations that are either zany or intelligent.

Failing that, and if abuse is more the norm than gentle ribbing, then there's no real reason my being here. Have fun guys.
I though he was a girl, now I know what Chojin was talking about.

Tadao Apr 11th, 2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 548284)
It also contains Zach Braff or however you spell his name and for some reason his voice amuses her.



Some guy. He posted a goodbye forever message today.

Did he? Lame

10,000 Volt Ghost Apr 11th, 2008 09:16 PM

I bet he sticks around but doesn't say anything? Is there purgatory on the internet?

Tadao Apr 11th, 2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandajuice (Post 548205)
That'd be an awesome theory and counter-point except the whole thing was predicated on my attempting humor through some gentle ribbing (as is the norm from these forums that I have picked up). I think what followed was unfair and uncalled for since I did attempt to further and add to the conversation by putting forth my opinions regarding the discussions of theology and philosophy (in that I'd rather hear someone's own thoughts and words [not necessarily wholly original] than verbatim quotes of others).

Apparantly though you were so fixated on proving me "a retard" that you took it to such a personal level. I know rule #1 on these forums is to not take anything personally, but I guess I have a hard time doing that seeing as how I come here to enjoy myself and hopefully partake in conversations that are either zany or intelligent.

Failing that, and if abuse is more the norm than gentle ribbing, then there's no real reason my being here. Have fun guys.

Boo Fucking Hoo

Colonel Flagg Apr 11th, 2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 548292)
Lame

Ditto.

Admittedly, I don't post in the "chat" thread very often, but to post just to say "b'bye everybody, thanks for sharing and caring" really is lame.

Asila Apr 11th, 2008 09:52 PM

I wondered why it suddenly became so empty and then I realized: It's friday night. BUGGER ALL

Tadao Apr 11th, 2008 10:14 PM

http://producten.hema.nl/

Wait for it... Wait for it....

Asila Apr 11th, 2008 10:22 PM

That was SO awesome

Sethomas Apr 11th, 2008 11:52 PM

Asila-

Human evolution is remarkably skilled at preserving the species. From a biological standpoint, a male whose testicular utility is compromised no longer serves a worthwhile function for the species. Because of this, males are endowed with the gift of a very unique sense of pain that teaches us very early in life to protect the organs that embody our evolutionary raison d'Ítre.

It's not even the degree of pain involved, and the whole testicles=manliness thing never enters the argument. Testicular pain is just unique in how the brain processes it, and you should be thankful that you were born in such a way that you will never experience it. It's not unlikely that you'll experience, in terms of raw magnitude, an equal or worse pain than what most men experience from scrotal misadventures. You've had a child--this affirms as much.

Let me put it into perspective. Imagine the flick of your index finger made by springing it off your thumb. Now, apply that to the male testes. To flick a male right on one of their testicles will induce severe pain, but not actually "extreme" and it will probably dissipate fairly quickly despite testicular pain lasting a notoriously long time. Now, imagine cutting off his penis. To do so would cause, by all means, EXTREME pain that will linger for an extremely long time and would carry with it extreme psychological ramifications inso far as the male would thenceforth be incapable of an orgasm and he would have to identify as being eternally emasculated by the most literal of senses.

Alright. Now, this works for me, but I assume it works for a lot of guys. I'm in a bizarre hypothetical situation where I have to choose between merely flicking my testicle with my own finger or cutting off my own penis by an act of my own effort. Obviously, I'd flick myself in the ball. No issue whatsoever. However, let's pretend that the universe was split into multiverses, one where I had to cut off my penis and one where I'd flick myself in the ball.

Obviously, the penis thing would suck a LOT more. But honestly, especially in proportion to the respective consequences:
After having gone through a long mental tribulation period where I have to come to terms with what's about to happen, the way the mind is wired would make it harder for me to make an instantaneous flick than to begin to cut off my penis. Obviously, TOTALLY irrational. But that's how we're wired.

That's what I think about when my testicles are in someone's mouth.

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 11th, 2008 11:55 PM

Seth, you remind me of my cousin Jarrod: full of ancient wisdom.

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 11th, 2008 11:58 PM

http://wearscience.com/design/hugger/
Does anyone else want one of these shirts as badly as I do? The robot one is best.

Asila Apr 12th, 2008 12:06 AM

I know that I can make some kind of rational and intelligent comment about the nature of a man protecting his testicles versus a woman giving birth and the various pains associated with both, because as you've said I've done the childbirth thing. From what I've heard--and you've just said this yourself--a man in pain because of some real or imagined damage done to his scrotum is pure and heart stopping pain. Pushing a child out of your body certainly hurts, but it's almost a triumphant pain, a pain that your mind can accept. A man who has been injured in that area in some manner simply wants nothing more than to protect it immediately, yeah? And so a man who has allowed someone else to place their mouth around the tenderest and least protected part of them has opened themselves up to possible harm, and thus their instinct is to protect it rather than think of it as an enjoyable sensation?

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 12th, 2008 12:12 AM

I think that shows a lot of trust. Or maybe irresponsible lust. Badum-tisch.

Misdemonar Apr 12th, 2008 12:15 AM

pandajucie shoyulda posted porn or something

Terra Apr 12th, 2008 12:18 AM

shut up

Misdemonar Apr 12th, 2008 12:22 AM

OH NO TERRA

GADZOOKS Apr 12th, 2008 12:24 AM

shhhhutup

Sethomas Apr 12th, 2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 548276)
When you turn your back on me you get my sympathy. When I turn my back on you I get your knife.

Goddamn neophytes can't tell an action movie cliché waiting to happen from a Papa Roach lyric that probably already HAS happened.

Misdemonar Apr 12th, 2008 12:26 AM

:tear

GADZOOKS Apr 12th, 2008 12:40 AM

We have a few birthdays today!

El Douche is 20 years old! He has had 11 posts since registering March 16th, 2007

His most famous post

about his screename
Quote:

never heard of it. I'm on another forum and someone had this sn and i Liked it so i stole it for the guy on the other forum. Im really bad at coming up with message board handles
his last post

Quote:

One of the best parts of the site is the mp3 of the fake interviews you did with Sean Connery and Christopher walken. I would love to hear more interviews.
His thread got 0 replies.

ALSO! Sticks has reached non-Judaic adulthood by turning 18 years old. She had a whopping 26 posts since he registered October 17th 2007.

her most famous post
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sticks (Post 507216)




HELLO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sticks (Post 507216)




HELLO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sticks (Post 507216)




HELLO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sticks (Post 507216)




HELLO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sticks (Post 507216)




HELLO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sticks (Post 507216)




HELLO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sticks (Post 507216)




HELLO

her last post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sticks (Post 507380)
NO SMOKING

I guess she got smoked out.

Asila Apr 12th, 2008 12:43 AM

Gadzooks: Have you considered the idea that you've too much time on your hands?

Sethomas Apr 12th, 2008 12:45 AM

That brings back memories of very deep confusion when I misread that picture post as "Sacks" upon its first time around.

Dr. Octogonopus Apr 12th, 2008 12:45 AM

That probably applies to all of us.

GADZOOKS Apr 12th, 2008 12:46 AM

there is a birthday button and a search function, its not that hard

but yeah I do, and it's fucking great

Sethomas Apr 12th, 2008 12:49 AM

Asila-

Integrity forces me to bring up the issue of "I-Mockery" perspective: I did, quite recently, just type a 400+-word missive about interplay of biology, evolution, and psychology that was rather un-ironically concluded with an assertion that such things enter my head when a girl is massaging my gonads with her tongue.

"Too much time" is something that one should not use against one's enemies, lest it be used against themselves in due turn.

Asila Apr 12th, 2008 12:49 AM

My over-abundance of time just depresses me

Asila Apr 12th, 2008 12:50 AM

Quote:

Asila-

Integrity forces me to bring up the issue of "I-Mockery" perspective: I did, quite recently, just type a 400+-word missive about interplay of biology, evolution, and psychology that was rather un-ironically concluded with an assertion that such things enter my head when a girl is massaging my gonads with her tongue.

"Too much time" is something that one should not use against one's enemies, lest it be used against themselves in due turn.
Again, I have too much time and it depresses me. I wasn't faulting him, I was just asking.

And all that coming from the guy who at least has AIM chats, THIS IS ALL I HAVE RIGHT NOW.

Sethomas Apr 12th, 2008 01:00 AM

Yeah, about those AIM chats.

I think I mentioned here that SHE STARTED IT when it came to talking about testicles, or something. I don't remember and I won't look it up.

Since it was so very relevant, I posted a copy and paste job of the statement I made originally expressing how horrific I find ball-sucking. It was in an odd period where she was getting ready to leave work and I was making myself late to work. I kept reminding myself to put the whole thing in quotes so that it would obviously have been taken as coming from a different context, and my authorship could be contested from her perspective.

I forgot to put it in quotes, then I had to leave immediately before she could respond.

At work, I realized that without the quotation marks, it probably came off as "Hey, I know this might seem random right now, but if it ever comes up I'm really not the kind of guy who likes getting his balls sucked. Just a little 'FYI', take it as you will."

Which, I guess I can live with that.

Asila Apr 12th, 2008 01:08 AM

Quote:

At work, I realized that without the quotation marks, it probably came off as "Hey, I know this might seem random right now, but if it ever comes up I'm really not the kind of guy who likes getting his balls sucked. Just a little 'FYI', take it as you will."

Which, I guess I can live with that.
I'm feeling saucy so I'll say hey, I'll keep that in mind.

But my point was that, whether or not you talk about ball-sucking or the exact english translation of the complete works of Proust, at least you have conversations that don't completely rely on people hanging around I-mock all day.

Guitar Woman Apr 12th, 2008 01:13 AM

so my parents are getting a divorce!

Asila Apr 12th, 2008 01:24 AM

Quote:

so my parents are getting a divorce!
I don't know if a :( is appropriate, but :(

And Jesus Pub, check your ICQ once in a freaking while

Guitar Woman Apr 12th, 2008 01:27 AM

I'm not surprised, honestly. I'm glad I'm moving out in the fall, I wouldn't want to choose between the two of them for living arrangements as I don't like either of them very much.

Asila Apr 12th, 2008 01:36 AM

I love thunderstorms, assuming that my power doesn't go out.

Quote:

I'm not surprised, honestly. I'm glad I'm moving out in the fall, I wouldn't want to choose between the two of them for living arrangements as I don't like either of them very much.
Again, I don't know the complete situation but in many ways you're lucky. At least they waited until you were older and at least you weren't surprised by the turn of events.

Pub Lover Apr 12th, 2008 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 548357)
And Jesus Pub, check your ICQ once in a freaking while

It's the weekend, LiquidStatik. :rooleyes

Sethomas Apr 12th, 2008 01:38 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQykK_X5kB0

I really don't think I can post this link too fervently.

Asila Apr 12th, 2008 01:39 AM

Quote:

It's the weekend, LiquidStatik. :rooleyes
I've NO idea what that means, but okay.

Asila Apr 12th, 2008 01:44 AM

Quote:

I really don't think I can post this link too fervently.
:lol

Tadao Apr 12th, 2008 01:48 AM

Haha GW, your parents hate each other and it's all because of you. Way to go ZBF

Tadao Apr 12th, 2008 01:48 AM

That's funny cause pub has been chatting with me on MSN

Asila Apr 12th, 2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

That's funny cause pub has been chatting with me on MSN
That's okay it just proves my suspicions


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.