I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-MOCKERY'S WINTER PIXEL POSTER IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!!! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69705309)

Nick Nov 18th, 2010 07:15 AM

I ordered the double pack, Rog. I can't wait to hang them on my wall! :D

Danny 4 Eyes Dec 1st, 2010 01:31 PM

Ernie McCracken, Hell Yessssssss

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 1st, 2010 01:37 PM

Got mine in the mail. Going to decorate my cubicle with em.

Nick Dec 1st, 2010 02:05 PM

I received my posters a few days ago, I'll post some pics as soon as I get a poster frame for them!

Mockery Dec 1st, 2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 705925)
Got mine in the mail. Going to decorate my cubicle with em.

Awesome, please do post a photo of them once you hang 'em hung up. I always like to see where people hang them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick (Post 705927)
I received my posters a few days ago, I'll post some pics as soon as I get a poster frame for them!

Cool, if you're framing each one individually, you'll probably have to get a custom frame, but if you stack them together in a single frame, you can probably find a standard poster frame that holds them both. Either way, looking forward to seeing your photos of them.

Thanks again to all of you who've ordered the posters!

MarioRPG Dec 1st, 2010 03:10 PM

I will order these beauties some day. Short on wall space right now...

Nick Dec 1st, 2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 705929)
Cool, if you're framing each one individually, you'll probably have to get a custom frame, but if you stack them together in a single frame, you can probably find a standard poster frame that holds them both. Either way, looking forward to seeing your photos of them!

You're right, and I have absolutely no idea where to get one. Why do you do this to me, Rog?! Why?!

Zomboid Dec 1st, 2010 04:44 PM

My mom was asking for Christmas ideas, so I sent her this link and mentioned frames. My first one got damaged in the move.

Nick Dec 1st, 2010 04:52 PM

Where'd you get the frames at Zomboid? I'm having a bit of a time trying to find some online.

Mockery Dec 1st, 2010 07:49 PM

Zomboid - Let's hope your mom is wise in the ways of Christmas and orders you 500 of these posters. : O

Nick - I suggest just going to a local frame shop rather than buying frames online. They can help you find something that will fit the posters nicely and will look good with 'em too. Since you live in the US, I'd suggest trying to find a Michaels store or Aaron Brothers. Both of those places sell frames and also do custom framing jobs.

ORDERS UPDATE:
To all of you who've ordered posters, I've just now caught up on ALL of the orders. So if you ordered some in the past two weeks and haven't received 'em, know that they're in the mail and should be arriving well before the holidays! If you haven't ordered yet, please remember that I suggest ordering by December 10th if you want them in time for Christmas. Any orders placed after that, I can't guarantee will arrive by Christmas due to the postal service being slow as it gets closer to the holidays.

Sam Dec 1st, 2010 09:50 PM

Just gone mine a couple of days ago, I can't wait to frame them and hang them up. :eek

Zomboid Dec 1st, 2010 10:08 PM

I don't have it framed yet. I meant the first poster. I just get my mom to get stuff framed for me. It's easy that way.

Mockery Dec 2nd, 2010 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 706020)
Just gone mine a couple of days ago, I can't wait to frame them and hang them up. :eek

Glad they arrived aok. Please post some pics of them when you have 'em framed 'n hung. :picklehat

10,000 Volt Ghost Dec 3rd, 2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 706050)
Please post some pics of them when you have 'em framed 'n hung. :picklehat

It sounds like a texas conspiracy.

Nick Dec 3rd, 2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mockery (Post 705991)
posters.
Nick - I suggest just going to a local frame shop rather than buying frames online. They can help you find something that will fit the posters nicely and will look good with 'em too. Since you live in the US, I'd suggest trying to find a Michaels store or Aaron Brothers. Both of those places sell frames and also do custom framing jobs.

I've never heard of either of these stores. D:

dextire Dec 3rd, 2010 06:20 PM

I got my winter pixel poster today!
Looking forward to spending hours finding everything in it. :)