I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

kahljorn May 13th, 2011 11:05 PM

there's no online poker anymore?? that's gay :(

THERES ALWAYS ONLINE STRIP POKER WHICH CAN ALSO BE GAY ;) ;)

Guitar Woman May 13th, 2011 11:20 PM

Fallout 3 and New Vegas. If you can only get one of them, get NV.

The STALKER series is also good, but it's one step above "unplayable" in terms of bugs.

The new Deus Ex is pretty close to being released, too.

OxBlood May 14th, 2011 10:09 AM

I agree on those picks, you´ll get plenty of playtime for your money out of the Fallouts and Stalker Games though I would prefer Fallout.

Tried League of Legends for the first time today. Seems to be very good though I never liked playing with Randoms (do you guys actually say that in english or is that a german invention for random Players?) and I can only play it while I´m at work like I am right now but...we´ll see.

Fathom Zero May 14th, 2011 10:42 AM

'Randoms' is the proper game terminology, yes. At least, that I know for LoL.

OxBlood May 14th, 2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 721178)
'Randoms' is the proper game terminology, yes. At least, that I know for LoL.

Ah okay. You never know with the german language, we love to make things up on the fly most of the time and in the end nobody knows where it came from in the first place...stupid poet-ancestry I guess :lol

10,000 Volt Ghost May 14th, 2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OxBlood (Post 721175)
and I can only play it while I´m at work like I am right now but...we´ll see.

.........I want to work in Germany.

Fathom Zero May 14th, 2011 11:38 AM

That's all right. Half of English is making things up, and the other 2/3rds is stolen from every other language ever.

OxBlood May 14th, 2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 721181)
.........I want to work in Germany.

It´s more like I know my Bosses pretty well and they don´t mind as long as I do my daily work. Plus, I´m working in the gaming industry more or less so it kinda comes with the job. I have to try out so many games on this PC anyway, one more really doesn´t matter.

dextire May 14th, 2011 12:57 PM

You're not helping to make your job sound less awesome. :)

10,000 Volt Ghost May 14th, 2011 02:42 PM

I finally got the redeemed achievement in red dead redemption. Working on the undead nightmare now. I have to break a unicorn.

darkvare May 14th, 2011 05:09 PM

holy cow i must admit the back to the future game has an awesome story

Dimnos May 15th, 2011 11:56 AM

How far into it are you Vare? I started the 2nd part when it first came out but didnt get to far before getting distracted by something else. It didnt really seam like a game so much as a story you just clicked the mouse button to progress. No options, no exploration, nothing. Just click click click. I hope that changes. But yeah good story so far.

darkvare May 15th, 2011 12:41 PM

i just finished episode 4 and yes episode 2 kinda took a different direction but 3 and 4 have more exploring and episode 3 is specially cool

OxBlood May 16th, 2011 03:39 AM

...still having fun with Brink though I´m pretty sure I won´t be playing it a lot in the coming weeks once I trade my stuff in for L.A. Noire, RF Armageddon and Hunted...there´s so much worthless Shit in my collection that GS is taking in...I think I can live with that.

And I suppose I should continue Cthulhu saves the world, it´s really nice :)

Mad Melvin May 16th, 2011 08:35 AM

Mortal Kombat. It is the best fighting game ever. End of fucking story.

darkvare May 16th, 2011 09:37 PM

finally played mortal kombat online and is laggy as shit and half the time matches disconect :(

dextire May 17th, 2011 12:36 AM

I'm guessing you're trying to play on the PS3? Same issues here trying to play Black Ops online.
Oh, well. At least we're getting a bunch of free stuff, right? :)

Also, I'm playing through Infamous as evil Cole and it's disappointingly similar to good Cole. :\

Chojin May 17th, 2011 09:39 AM

vindictus

darkvare May 17th, 2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dextire (Post 721597)
I'm guessing you're trying to play on the PS3? Same issues here trying to play Black Ops online.
Oh, well. At least we're getting a bunch of free stuff, right? :)

Also, I'm playing through Infamous as evil Cole and it's disappointingly similar to good Cole. :\

yeah playng on ps3 but i found out the games online sucks across both platforms

Fathom Zero May 17th, 2011 01:43 PM

Who's excited for Dark Souls? Because after beating Demon's Souls numerous times and seeing the neato footage for it, I'm getting jumpy with excitement.

OxBlood May 17th, 2011 06:21 PM

I was but after reading one of the interviews...it seems their only goal was to create "Try and Error - the Videogame". Didn´t sound like fun at all, having everything at once thrown at you all the time.

Fathom Zero May 17th, 2011 08:18 PM

It sounds like Demon's Souls, but harder. I dig it because I thought Demon's Souls' difficulty was extremely hyped. It was my favorite game in recent years, though, even after that.

kahljorn May 17th, 2011 10:10 PM

wehat game is that chojin? looks pretty sweet

oh neve4rmind i guess its vindictus? lol

MLE May 18th, 2011 02:43 AM

It's a very nice game for a free MMO. I play it too.

kahljorn May 18th, 2011 04:08 AM

i might try it out :O been looking into different mmorpgs

are there only 3 classes?

is there a lot of people that play?