I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

ElPila666 Mar 11th, 2008 01:26 AM

Go back to Russia!

Fat_Hippo Mar 11th, 2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 537405)
What looks good coming up aside from GTA IV and Fallout 3?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky looks like it might be cool. I already really liked the first one and it looks like this one will make improvements in all areas. Should be coming out April or May I think. If the ratings are good I'll be getting it anyway.

Esuohlim Mar 11th, 2008 10:52 AM

Hey how about that my 5-year-old phone can actually record audio.

Who wants to hear my stupid-ass voice? I'll record myself reading the very next post in this thread :eek

Fat_Hippo Mar 11th, 2008 11:10 AM

I'm a fag.

Guitar Woman Mar 11th, 2008 11:11 AM

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...uto-in-sandbox

Anime kills, guys.

You heard it here first!

Guitar Woman Mar 11th, 2008 11:11 AM

Also, yes, you are.

Esuohlim Mar 11th, 2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat_Hippo (Post 537451)
I'm a fag.

Haha sucker :dance

Fat_Hippo Mar 11th, 2008 11:12 AM

One less dumbass to bother us later.

Esuohlim Mar 11th, 2008 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 537452)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...uto-in-sandbox

Anime kills, guys.

You heard it here first!

I like this article, because not only do they make it sound like murder they also say "he died about 3:30 p.m. Monday, with his family at his side"

Fat_Hippo Mar 11th, 2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 537455)
Haha sucker :dance

What, I'm not gonna get that voice recording? Damn you Esouhlim, DAMN YOUUUUUUUU!!!

Esuohlim Mar 11th, 2008 11:24 AM

I wish I didn't have a 15 second limit because this Juttin post is more than perfect :(

Esuohlim Mar 11th, 2008 12:08 PM

OK I did this ElPila666 post instead here you go kids enjoy my Michigan-I-sound-like-I-have-a-cold-all-the-time accent >:

http://www.geocities.com/esuohlim/amr1wav.wav

Pub Lover Mar 11th, 2008 12:26 PM

I love my life on dope, after that while i'm not stoned aymore i like to sleep to travel to the dreamworld cuz i hate reality, then i wake up and take drugs once again when i run out of them i started to have suicidal feelinigs and i write farewell letters

:wank

Pub Lover Mar 11th, 2008 12:29 PM

FEELI-NIGS! :lol

I WRITE FAREWELL LETTERS! *BEEP*
The beep is the tiny sound that made me think you were serious. IT WAS A SERIOUS PROBLEM BEEP.

ElPila666 Mar 11th, 2008 01:21 PM

Oh man, i don't know what to do if laugh or cry, i was meant FEELINGS and you people knew that, you always have typing errors anyway. After hear that i'm started to write my last farewell letter, i can't take this anymore :(

Pub Lover Mar 11th, 2008 01:25 PM

We will miss you when you are dead, El Pila Six to the Six of the Six.

Fat_Hippo Mar 11th, 2008 01:46 PM

EP, you should know that this is a tough forum where you will be made fun of for everything possible, including bad grammar. It may not be your fault, but this really isn't the best place to share your feelinigs...I mean, uhh, yeah.

ElPila666 Mar 11th, 2008 01:49 PM

No really, i only tried to commit suicide back when i was a angst teen by swallowed many pills and drinkin a vodka bottle but i failed, maybe i'll try again in 30 years from now when i become an old fart, i hope then the science develop an unpainful suicidal device

Pub Lover Mar 11th, 2008 01:57 PM

Pila, You should join Seth's Suicide Club. It has meetings every thursday in Heaven. I'm thinking of joining. I hope to see you at the next meeting!

Chojin Mar 11th, 2008 03:15 PM

esuohlim sounds like the narrator on the educational videos we watched in like 3rd grade :<

ElPila666 Mar 11th, 2008 03:29 PM

I like his accent, it reminds me The Texas Chainsaw Massacre narrator

Tadao Mar 11th, 2008 03:29 PM

For fucks sake someone close this

I have the urge to kill some of the people on the article forums, but Mockbot would in turn terminate me. So in order to get it out of my system, I hope they come to this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xydexx (Post 537498)
Some folks say there's nothing lower than the furry geek. I beg to differ. Indeed, the lowest form of geek is the one who feels the need to put down other geeks in order to make themselves feel better.

It's an old story, but I'll tell it again: I once had the fortunate opportunity to have dinner with Trace Beaulieu (Crow T. Robot/Dr. Clayton Forrester of MST3K fame), who was Guest of Honor at a furry convention some years ago. And we asked him what he thought of furries and the idiotic inter-geek snarkery that frequently gets directed at them. Not surprisingly, he said he was disappointed that it goes on. I'm guessing maybe he got enough flak for being a sci-fi fan growing up in Minnesota that he knows what it feels like, so was sad to see sci-fi geeks doing it to others.

Beaulieu's comments were echoed more recently by Mark Evanier, who noted furry fandom "has endured a fair amount of mocking in the past, often from folks who oughta know better, given how their own interests have prompted ridicule from others."

Now, it's not that furries can't take a joke or anything. It's just that the folks who continually put down furries as a way of building themselves up don't seem to realize they aren't all that funny after we've heard it the first hundred times.

In summary, being a geek is cool. Being a geek putting down other geeks is really just lame. Or, as Xeni Jardin of Boing Boing says: "Yay for eccentric humans doing their own thing no matter what fun-crushers may say!"

Pub Lover Mar 11th, 2008 03:40 PM

Forgeting that I downloaded that file I went to load a report about the world bank loaning money into my news bulletin only to be left smiling and calling myself an idiot. Esu, NZ nearly heard your voice. ;)

T-Dawg! Your hall of shame thread sounds alot like my chatroom thread.

Chojin Mar 11th, 2008 03:44 PM

STOP FURSECUTION

Chojin Mar 11th, 2008 03:44 PM

LET AWKWARD BOYS FUCK THEIR DOGS IN PEACE