I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao May 19th, 2009 07:20 PM

And I just tucked him in for his nap :(

kahljorn May 19th, 2009 07:46 PM

I do generally ignore your posts, Kitsa.

Tadao and his loop sitting at their computers. Do you guys point at posts and go, "Look at what happened there?" And then you all laugh at me and go, "haha how awful of him/her/it." Woo man you guys sure are on a roll today, aren't you? Is your loop active right now? Are gonna message them up and be like, "Hey look guys I need you to laugh at him/her/it with me :C."

That's not a loop, it's a support group.

Dimnos May 19th, 2009 08:39 PM

:bestthread

Kitsa May 19th, 2009 09:41 PM

I'm playing Holiday in Cambodia and thinking of someone special. Guess who!

Misdemonar May 19th, 2009 10:41 PM

ME

Misdemonar May 19th, 2009 10:42 PM

ITS ME ISNT IT

Fathom Zero May 19th, 2009 11:10 PM

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

10,000 Volt Ghost May 20th, 2009 12:54 AM

ME!

Esuohlim May 20th, 2009 01:14 AM

no you dumbass dumb jerks

Misdemonar May 20th, 2009 01:47 AM

MILHOUSE BACKWARDS YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS THE JERK

kahljorn May 20th, 2009 02:12 AM

:rolleyes come on guys we all know that IM the jerk

Kitsa May 20th, 2009 05:42 AM

Well, it did clear up one thing for me, anyway. The next time you want to know something out of my earlier-edition art textbook, I'll remember that it's just tolerance for my general fatness/boringness/ugliness talking and that you aren't serious.

Now you'll have to remember never to ask me! We can't have any backslide here.

Aaarg May 20th, 2009 07:06 AM

also don't mention samurai!

Zhukov May 20th, 2009 07:39 AM

I honestly have no idea who hates me on i-mockery. Sometimes over the years people who I thought tolerated me have surprised me.

One good thing is that I can leave for six months then come back, and people don't ask me where I have been, man.

Kitsa May 20th, 2009 08:04 AM

I just assume I'm hated until told otherwise. More accurately, I assume it's that "worse than hatred" indifference, like, "I don't care enough to hate you, I don't give a shit if you live or die, bitch, that's how hardcore I am". Because everyone here has to be so extreme.

I think the most successful/interesting posters are ones like Misdemonar that remain ALL MYSTERIOUS-LIKE, because familiarity breeds contempt and so on. Also, everything is better in caps.

Zhukov May 20th, 2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 629182)
I just assume I'm hated until told otherwise.

This is pretty close to what I have, I suppose. What a lovely community this is.

I used to think the entire internet was like this, since i-mockery was my first real interation with the online world. It actually turns out that the rest of the internet is different, and I just got unlucky on mny first shot.

Kitsa May 20th, 2009 08:29 AM

Yeah, which is why there's a neverending procession of doe-eyed newcomers to rip apart.

MetalMilitia May 20th, 2009 08:33 AM

I like Zhukov because he shares my interests in World War 2!

Talking of which have you read the book Though the Maelstrom?

I'm about half way though and so far it's great, the Eastern Front is by far the most interesting part of World War 2 as far as I'm concerned.

Kitsa May 20th, 2009 08:37 AM

I like MM because he likes cats sorta. And I like Zhukov because I don't find anything about Zhukov particularly objectionable.

Zhukov May 20th, 2009 08:43 AM

I didn't mean this to be a way to fish for compliments. But now that I am:

Metal Militia, I like you to.

But not as much as the Eastern Front, so I guess I will check that book out. I'm still slogging through War and Peace, but it is so much like work now that I take regular breaks to read other things. I will honestly see if I can find that. I am also impressed by your cat, your computer intelligence, and your possibly long hair.

Kitsa, I don't find anything about you objectionable either. THANKS.

Kitsa May 20th, 2009 08:47 AM

It's a love-in! imockey is now pussified and our mission is complete!

Misdemonar May 20th, 2009 10:07 AM

FUCK YOU

Dimnos May 20th, 2009 10:52 AM

:lol Yeah it was getting a little to warm and cuddly in here.

Sam May 20th, 2009 03:04 PM

I HATE EVERYONE. >:

kahljorn May 20th, 2009 03:05 PM

I didn't realize that asking you if something was in your textbook meant that we were best buddies or some shit to begin with. I don't know how you came to that conclusion at all.