I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Tadao Sep 11th, 2010 01:23 PM

:pagebrak

Chojin Sep 11th, 2010 02:11 PM

BEEF JERKY JERK OFF

Esuohlim Sep 11th, 2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 697771)
So this horse walked into a bar.
Bartender said "why the long face?"
Horse said "I've got cancer."

:(

executioneer Sep 11th, 2010 07:33 PM

WAS IT LUNG CANCER FROLM SMOKING TOO MUCH, AND WAS IT A PONY

WAS HE A LITTLE HO(A)RSE

BUDUM

*PSSSH*

MarioRPG Sep 11th, 2010 08:47 PM

And now... more cancer jokes.

Esuohlim Sep 12th, 2010 11:30 AM

WHY DON'T THE OTHER SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC LIKE CANCER?

BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS CRABBY :(

Tanuki Sep 12th, 2010 11:38 AM

I am having so much trouble with astronomy right now...none of the information is sticking, and even though my teacher says the answers to homework are in the book I never can find them...maybe it was a bad idea taking this as an 8 AM class. I feel like I understand, yet I don't.

Plus it doesn't help that two teachers are telling us "Get ready to work on your papers!' yet haven't decided on due dates for them yet.

Guitar Woman Sep 12th, 2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 697845)
WHY DON'T THE OTHER SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC LIKE CANCER?

BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS CRABBY :(

ahahaha

Chojin Sep 12th, 2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanuki (Post 697846)
I am having so much trouble with astronomy right now...none of the information is sticking, and even though my teacher says the answers to homework are in the book I never can find them...maybe it was a bad idea taking this as an 8 AM class. I feel like I understand, yet I don't.

Plus it doesn't help that two teachers are telling us "Get ready to work on your papers!' yet haven't decided on due dates for them yet.

idk what to tell you other than both my astronomy courses were online. i think i finally figured out how to use the starfinder by the end of the semester.

Esuohlim Sep 12th, 2010 03:05 PM

Astronomy is easy Tanuki get your head in the game

elx Sep 12th, 2010 03:41 PM

why was the vegetarian astronomer so sad? :(

it's cos he wanted something a little meteor

Esuohlim Sep 12th, 2010 03:46 PM

Which star is the most easily frightened?

Arcturus, because he's always shaking in his Bootes :(

Pub Lover Sep 12th, 2010 03:53 PM

So I had this dream that I was a cop & I spot this criminal couple, I arrest the girl before trying to take down the guy. Years pass & I eventually succeed in handcuffing him to a long chain, but he starts using it to whip me. Splitting in two I manage to pin him to a wall & then walk up behind him and put the chain around his neck. I slowly choke him, but just before he dies the girl tells us that the death sentence has been commuted. I let him go, assuming he'd want to go be with the girl or something, but he jumps me and starts bashing my head against a rock. Partially stunned, I pull out my gun and kill him. Instead of wondering why I didn't just shoot him before, I curl up on the ground and weep as the girl wails. There should be a thread for dreams and stuff. See ya later, Chaps.

Tadao Sep 12th, 2010 05:38 PM

why was the vegetarian astronomer so sad? :(

cause he caught cancer

Kitsa Sep 12th, 2010 06:10 PM

I laughed at the cancer jokes. But I'm allowed. It's like the N word but for cancer patients.

Fathom Zero Sep 12th, 2010 08:17 PM

o wait

Otto Sep 12th, 2010 10:20 PM

They opened a Michael's in my town. Now I don't have to drive for an hour and a half to buy ink and paper. Now if I could just find a place that sold pen nibs.

Kitsa Sep 13th, 2010 07:32 AM

They don't? I've never bought art supplies there but I remember the paint section not being too bad.

Surprisingly the best serious art supply store around here is Crafts 2000. Half of the store is devoted to hokey florals and basketry, but the other half is really nice professional stuff. That's where I went when I was getting ready for the gallery thing last summer.

Zhukov Sep 13th, 2010 08:10 AM

Just fought a white-tailed spider in my bed, I caught it but it escaped, then I lost it. When I found it again it came at me and I hit it with a sock (was putting it on to protect my feet from it) then I sprayed it with pyrethrum and trapped it under a glass. Should be dead by tomorrow.

They scare me because they cause severe pain when they bite you, along with vomiting, nausea, headaches and (allegedly) necrosis.

Kitsa Sep 13th, 2010 08:51 AM

Those are ugly buggers :(

We have yellow sac spiders here who cause similar problems with their bite. In the past few years there's been quite a surge in their population and I've found them everywhere from corners of ceilings to cat litterboxes to plants in the garden (just as I was about to pick a vegetable). They unnerve me because they're smallish and pale and it's easy to miss them.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 13th, 2010 08:58 AM

I had this dream where Milhouse opened a fake account called Hokus Pokus Jokus with this for his avatar. He wrote a music review about the Great Milenko and gave it a -50,000 out of 5 pickle score. ICP then read his review and decided to quit music forever.

Make it so.

Kitsa Sep 13th, 2010 09:10 AM

so it was a good dream.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 13th, 2010 10:12 AM

It was a cream dream.