I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 06:49 AM

WHAT IS UP CHOJIN

I dunno, the only people I know with mental disorders have kept it to themselves

I just found out that one of my best friends is a spaz because he has to choos etween his ADD meds (he actually has ADHD pretty bad, COMPLETE spaz) and his schizo meds

He's been in terror of seeing shit like angels crawling down the walls to get him for about twelve years now, and I never had any idea. I thank God I never had to deal with shit like THAT

Chojin Jul 6th, 2011 06:52 AM

i feel there's dissonance in my life between who i am now and the people i've historically surrounded myself with. i hate most nerd mannerisms and seem to have more in common with 'normal' people, yet i've spent all my life liking nerd things and don't want to stop doing that. i have 3 or so circles of friends and still only like very few of them. i don't want to cut anyone off because i have fun with them sometimes and i feel it's important to get in the habit of leaving the house and talking to people, but it all just feels very empty.

i usually feel better when i'm working or regularly going to school, but circumstances have fuct my academic plans for the next year and now i have to get a job in the industry i'm pursuing, which is itself notorious for employing the same exact type of person i just described that i dislike.

i've been thinking lately about how i wish i had figured out how to stop being a self-loathing fat piece of shit back in high school, when i could have networked with different people and trained myself to like different things later on. It's rather pointless to agonize over, though.

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 06:54 AM

lol choj, I'm spending most of my downtime at work atm convincing the girls at work that they just need to do a few situps, and do NOT need to lose any more damn weight

Seriously, this one chick is less than 130 pounds, and she wants to lose 20.wtf is up with that, girls have this insane self image problem and guys only feel bad once they can no longer run a single mile

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 06:54 AM

SOEMWHERE THE BABY WAS CRYING

:thirtyminutesofsheerannoyance

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 06:56 AM

It's NEVER too late to start a new network, I've abandonde two new college netwroks since the start of this year. You think people are cool and ready to work for their future, and it turns out that they all waster their time on WoW and shit like that

Chojin Jul 6th, 2011 06:57 AM

why would they need to do situps

stop giving exercise advice immediately and go read a book

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 06:58 AM

Hell this one girl has SERIOUSLY been all the fuck ovr me all this last term, and her friends have been real buddy-buddy and "WE SHOULD COLLABORATE SOME TIME", except now that summer's around they can't be bothered to leave the house. It's alwys irritating to learn that you got the numbers of the wrong people, but fuck 'em! leave them in the dust and find new peeps

Chojin Jul 6th, 2011 06:58 AM

yeah i'm hoping i'll meet some people at grad school. i plan to go somewhere ivy league so i'll also be leaving the state, which may also be cathartic. i get really uncomfortable around people i knew while i was fat.

i met some people at UB too, but again they were either nerds or party kids. some of them were actually some cool peeps who ran companies and wore underarmor (the mark of a cool bro) but i was too busy doing full time school to actually hang out with them.

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 06:59 AM

crunches, fluttrkicks

I dunno, I'm drunk. Point remains that a chick that weighs 130 does not needt to go on a fucking diet

executioneer Jul 6th, 2011 07:00 AM

unless she five three :mixalot

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 07:01 AM

Hell, it's hard to give workout advice to a girl, cause YOU'RE doing shit like incline push-ups and pull ups and squat thrusts and that shit doesn't really apply to the female figure

Chojin Jul 6th, 2011 07:01 AM

in the circle of friends i see the least now, the few with girlfriends are now being cheated on in hilarious ways :lol i'd go into detail but i've been sworn to secrecy

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 07:03 AM

well yeah, the people you knew while you were fat were from what, five years ago? I can't stand all but three of my old high school friends, but I hang with them because they can be counted on to LEAVE THEIR HOUSE

Chojin Jul 6th, 2011 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 730292)
Hell, it's hard to give workout advice to a girl, cause YOU'RE doing shit like incline push-ups and pull ups and squat thrusts and that shit doesn't really apply to the female figure

don't be retarded and propagate this bullshit. men and women should use the same exact lifting routines, women will just have lower numbers with upper body exercises. people seem to be convinced that if a woman touches a barbell she'll turn into Chyna, which would be funny if it weren't 'common knowledge' and making me buttmad on a daily basis. we don't have different muscles. maybe if you were talking about cats i would agree that the different physiology demands different maneuvers. even then, when you exercise cats you tends to do the same bodyweight exercises you do with humans.

there's a world of difference between weightlifting and being a powerlifter, and that goes for both women and men.

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 07:04 AM

Yeah, just dtch them all. It's easier for us artists, we can just dick around on projects for a couple months, not answer calls, and then find new people by just talking about how much we hate modern art and love old artists and movies

Sam Jul 6th, 2011 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 730254)
i dunno its to early to tell :( hopefully some tranny-camera-stealing fun like what i missed out on when i was getting my hopes crushed

That night Kahljorn almost threw up on me, and I was wondering what you were up to.

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 07:05 AM

I always thought that incline pushups would suck a girl's tits dry in a matter of months, my bad

Chojin Jul 6th, 2011 07:09 AM

women are always like "i don't want gross muscles i just want to tone and firm up lol"

there are two things in your body affected by exercise: fat and muscle. reducing both makes you look anorexic. reducing the latter makes you look skinnyfat and you'll still have a belly (see: all women). reducing the first makes you look "toned". maintaining muscle mass on a calorie deficit requires you to stress those muscles enough to convince your body to cannibalize its fat resources instead. women naturally have more subcutaneous fat, so they can carry more muscle on the same frame while still appearing soft and curvy. in fact, that's the only way to achieve that look. :themoreyouknow

Chojin Jul 6th, 2011 07:12 AM

but don't let me hijack the thread with fitness. let's continue to talk about how tough you dorks have it and how it's obviously unrelated to the amount of times you hit the buffet each week. and wasting all your time watching cartoons.

Chojin Jul 6th, 2011 07:18 AM

I'M SORRY NERDS DID I RUIN YOUR PITY PARTY? THAT WAS A JOKE I AM NOT SORRY AT ALL I AM EMBARRASSED FOR ALL OF YOU

YOU ARE ALL DISAPPOINTMENTS, JUST LIKE YOUR PARENTS SAID YOU WERE

Kitsa Jul 6th, 2011 07:29 AM

Good news! I found out the spiders in my bathrooms are dropping down out of the vents, not coming out of the drains.

The bad news is that I figured this out after the second wolf spider dropped on my head while I was sitting on the toilet directly underneath the vent :(

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 07:33 AM

whoops sorry, dozed off fer a sec. prob eill again soon, but 'll keep on focusing

Grislygus Jul 6th, 2011 07:35 AM

lol kitsa

choj-dunno. the only chick I know who talks about 'toning' incessantly is a blonde moron who seems to think that five billion reps with three/five pound dumbells will help her, the rest are just obsessed with "fat rolls" that a guy would only notice while five miles already inside them

Chojin Jul 6th, 2011 07:36 AM

women are stupid brah

except kitsa, she's cool

Kitsa Jul 6th, 2011 07:38 AM

thanks for that