I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Kitsa Oct 22nd, 2011 07:40 AM

Also, I found this nifty his-and-her underwear.

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 09:03 AM

eighty dogs, all screaming

ThrashO Oct 22nd, 2011 10:08 AM

Hey so I have this skill when it comes to making shit, whether its on a car, or fixing something with little resources or construction in general, and I just discovered something that I enjoy doing that I could make money off of probably.

Making anything into a stashbox.

I've turned a little iPod speaker into an awesome stashbox, an original gameboy, and old corded house phone, all into awesome stashboxes.

The insides are felt too, it's pretty highclass and I used things to give it original weight (thats even too) and I can even make them scent proof incase people are hiding weed in it.

Anyways, what is the best way to make money off of this? Craigslist? Where would I post it? Any other ideas? Anyone want a rad stashbox made out of the item of their choosing? Cheap price for i-mockery members, you would just have to supply the item.

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 10:11 AM

or eBay.

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 22nd, 2011 11:49 AM

Don't go overboard with it. Then the crooks will know all the new hiding places.

Kitsa Oct 22nd, 2011 01:05 PM

I think I bought mine on etsy. Generally I hate etsy but one holiday I gave everyone fake shit, like hollow soda cans with screw-off lids and stuff.

k0k0 Oct 22nd, 2011 01:32 PM

When I was in highschool, I used to stuff joints in the bindings of my math book since the binding was coming off. I got searched about 3 times in school and they never found them. Even got searched by a cop once with them in there.

Esuohlim Oct 22nd, 2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 747391)
High school's worthless in absolutely every respect.

I'm at the point now where I feel like college was worthless :(

I've got shit for connections though, and maybe the economy really is a lot of the problem. Maybe I'm just bitter right now.

:slitwrists

:dylansnipples

Colonel Flagg Oct 22nd, 2011 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_squared (Post 747419)
The late November birthday, kinda glad I did not have to deliver on turkey day.
My daughters(twins) turned 19 on Weds.

I'm feeling old.

You can't feel old until you're older than me. DAT'S DA RULEZ.

executioneer Oct 22nd, 2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrashO (Post 747505)
Hey so I have this skill when it comes to making shit, whether its on a car, or fixing something with little resources or construction in general, and I just discovered something that I enjoy doing that I could make money off of probably.

Making anything into a stashbox.

I've turned a little iPod speaker into an awesome stashbox, an original gameboy, and old corded house phone, all into awesome stashboxes.

The insides are felt too, it's pretty highclass and I used things to give it original weight (thats even too) and I can even make them scent proof incase people are hiding weed in it.

Anyways, what is the best way to make money off of this? Craigslist? Where would I post it? Any other ideas? Anyone want a rad stashbox made out of the item of their choosing? Cheap price for i-mockery members, you would just have to supply the item.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/291087/sat...-out-of-africa

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim (Post 747524)
:dylansnipples

:tomsdick

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 22nd, 2011 03:14 PM

:o

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 03:21 PM

I said it

Esuohlim Oct 22nd, 2011 03:44 PM

:eek

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 04:42 PM

incredulous like a mthrfckr

10,000 Volt Ghost Oct 22nd, 2011 05:22 PM

ridicilis

kahljorn Oct 22nd, 2011 06:41 PM

I HAVENT TAKEN MATH IN FOREVER AND IM GETTING ALMOST EVERYTHING RIGHT BUT IM STUCK ON ONE THING

IS ANYBODY GOOD ENOUGH AT MATH TO HELP ME

Chojin Oct 22nd, 2011 06:42 PM

ABSOLUTELY NOT

I'LL BAN ANY HAMBURGER HELPERS

Fathom Zero Oct 22nd, 2011 06:46 PM

:lol

kahljorn Oct 22nd, 2011 07:04 PM

IM IN APICKLE HERE

Esuohlim Oct 22nd, 2011 07:37 PM

kahljorn I will secretly help you!

kahljorn Oct 22nd, 2011 07:57 PM

BUT WHAT IF YOU GET SECRET BANNED

Colonel Flagg Oct 22nd, 2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahljorn (Post 747555)
I HAVENT TAKEN MATH IN FOREVER AND IM GETTING ALMOST EVERYTHING RIGHT BUT IM STUCK ON ONE THING

IS ANYBODY GOOD ENOUGH AT MATH TO HELP ME

If I can help you, I will, and damn the banning. I must owe you a favor somewhere.

kahljorn Oct 22nd, 2011 08:25 PM

ok ill just post what i sent to esuolohim here

so i need to be able to tell if a graph is gonna be symmetrical along the x y or origin some shit

so here's the equation thing y=x/x(squared)+1

so thats y equals x divided by x squared and +1. x squared and plus 1 are both under the division sign.

i dont understand how changing y and the x's into negatives ends up equaling the same thing as if it were positive

the only way i can think to solve it is to do a graph which i dont want to do.
oooh. would i just fine a number that works like put 0 in for x, calculate it get an answer. Then make it negative and do the same thing and i should get the same number?

the other ones i can tell just by looking though so i dunno if im supposed to do all of that ;/

kahljorn Oct 22nd, 2011 09:27 PM

WHAT The hell GUSY