I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

sadie Jul 14th, 2005 01:36 AM

the crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

HickMan Jul 14th, 2005 11:05 AM

sing it

GADZOOKS Jul 14th, 2005 12:35 PM

Jixby and I updated F*ck You B*tch: The Website.

http://www.novirginsallowed.com/fyb/index.html

I made a thread in General Blabber but that place has become Bickershit Central.

Esuohlim Jul 16th, 2005 12:47 PM

More like Spermione because she and Harry just had sex :eek (pg. 552)

Esuohlim Jul 16th, 2005 12:49 PM

And tell Jixby that if he's going to act too cool for this place he can at least act too cool for this place while being here >: or something :/

executioneer Jul 16th, 2005 07:45 PM

lol millhouse nobody has sex or dies in thsi book :rolleyes

executioneer Jul 16th, 2005 07:47 PM

i read the whole thing already :rolleyes

executioneer Jul 16th, 2005 07:48 PM

fake spoilers:

i don't see how jk rowling plans on continuing the series sincse harry gives up all his powesr to save sirius from the half-blood prince :rolleyes

Guitar Woman Jul 16th, 2005 08:00 PM

Hay guys ^_^

executioneer Jul 16th, 2005 08:08 PM

hey did yuou know that it is a secrat that dumbledore and professor mcgornagal get married in the new harry potter book

executioneer Jul 16th, 2005 08:09 PM

PS NOT REALLY

Guitar Woman Jul 16th, 2005 08:15 PM

The new Harry Potter's out? That's weird, I didn't smell any FAGS when I went to Borders yesterday. :/

Rongi Jul 16th, 2005 09:44 PM

i thought doumble dore dies in this book or something

Esuohlim Jul 17th, 2005 02:29 AM

I went to Borders and bought Hot Rats today :picklehat

Esuohlim Jul 17th, 2005 02:37 AM

BtW all of Gadzooks' posts since he came back have been suspiciously very Jixby-esque :(

GADZOOKS Jul 17th, 2005 04:50 AM

I'm not sticking around, i was talking about the site update you creep! >:

HickMan Jul 19th, 2005 01:26 AM

new post

executioneer Jul 19th, 2005 01:31 AM

bigtimecow pies me off >:

HickMan Jul 19th, 2005 02:11 AM

don't let it bother you

sadie Jul 19th, 2005 09:42 AM

hickman, did i tell you i think you look like a young bob dylan?

Esuohlim Jul 19th, 2005 03:24 PM

Hickman you look like Dr. Who :eek

Big McLargehuge Jul 19th, 2005 03:28 PM

i wanna see a picture of hickamn :(

Esuohlim Jul 19th, 2005 03:37 PM

HE'S WEARING A TUXEDO T-SHIRT ON MYSPACE IF MEMORY SERVES :(

Esuohlim Jul 19th, 2005 03:39 PM

BIGMCLARGEHUGE THE GANG DISBANDED LIKE THREE MONTHS AGO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR >:

Esuohlim Jul 19th, 2005 03:41 PM



HERE

Esuohlim Jul 19th, 2005 03:45 PM


HickMan Jul 19th, 2005 08:13 PM

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...20050719162340
lol i'm a myspace fag ;(. BUT THAT'S ME AND I'M COOL, YOU KNOW.

Master of Demise Jul 19th, 2005 08:46 PM

Hey Hick, what do you got against fuckers?

Esuohlim Jul 19th, 2005 09:16 PM

Oh master of demise you kill me :lol

executioneer Jul 20th, 2005 05:22 AM

bigtimecow doesn't know who changed his avatar :eek

executioneer Jul 20th, 2005 05:26 AM

lets go mystery squad!


CRIME DOG


SECRATS BABY


POLICE FAGGIT

TOGETHER WE WILL SOVE THIS MYSTERY!!! OR DIE

GADZOOKS Jul 20th, 2005 06:17 AM

Hey I got a mystery, WHY ARENT YOU ON AIM ANYMORE.

HickMan Jul 20th, 2005 05:04 PM

new post

executioneer Jul 20th, 2005 05:07 PM

becuase i was worried i ruined fyb radio :'(

Esuohlim Jul 21st, 2005 12:14 AM

Hey Willie do you still have that Stella gif that you either used as an avatar or it was at the top of your mindsay blog (I don't remember :() I'm asking because I saw this picture of Showalter and I think it was in it maybe?


Esuohlim Jul 21st, 2005 12:17 AM

In fact it might be on a page in this very thread where you posted every picture you were currently hosting in one post but I'm too lazy I guess

Esuohlim Jul 21st, 2005 12:19 AM

N/M FOUND IT

pjalne Jul 21st, 2005 08:48 AM

Man, I've been torrenting down the Stella DVD for two weeks now, and I got to 78% before people stopped seeding. >:

Sam Jul 21st, 2005 04:31 PM

Man I haven't posted in this thread in ages

executioneer Jul 21st, 2005 04:43 PM

man

Pub Lover Jul 21st, 2005 11:14 PM

:lol

HickMan Jul 21st, 2005 11:34 PM

yeah

Pub Lover Jul 21st, 2005 11:36 PM

>:

HickMan Jul 21st, 2005 11:40 PM

don't start with me buddy >:

executioneer Jul 21st, 2005 11:43 PM

we're almost at ten thousand :eek

HickMan Jul 21st, 2005 11:48 PM

time to flex those e-muscles, guys

HickMan Jul 21st, 2005 11:57 PM


Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 12:04 AM

Chuck Norris. :rolleyes

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 12:04 AM

If it wasn't for I-Mockery I wouldn't know who he was. >:

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 12:05 AM

I still don't care who he is. :)

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 12:06 AM

Page Brak

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 12:07 AM

I also only know Al Roker & Tony Danza from here too. :(

HickMan Jul 22nd, 2005 12:22 AM

Chuck Norris is the best everything for everything >:

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 12:47 AM

He has too much cock for my liking.

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 12:48 AM

But as he has a beard I can concede that he's half a man.

HickMan Jul 22nd, 2005 12:49 AM

He's all man

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 01:28 AM

No one is a man till he can drink an Irish under the table & then beat up a Ni... um, toughguy. >:

Esuohlim Jul 22nd, 2005 02:03 AM

DO YOU AT LEAST KNOW WHAT A TOASTER OVEN IS BY NOW? >:

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 02:07 AM

No. :(

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 02:09 AM

I remember a couple of pages were about them, but I don't remember how they're differant to a sandwich toaster. :(

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 02:11 AM

So there's a new poster called 'VampireKiss' all posting up in the Loveline forum & he asked when everyone lost their virginities. I LOLed then checked what site I was on. :(

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 04:11 AM

BECAUSE THIS SITE IS POPULATED BY VIRGINS! >:

HickMan Jul 22nd, 2005 10:05 AM

poor OAO

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 11:23 AM

CLAY, YOU BETTER NOT COME RUNNING TO ME WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIENDS STARTS POPPING LITTLE HICKBABIES OUT THEIR DIRTY PARTS! >:

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 11:26 AM

because I've only got enough love for three babies & anymore you have will be given to KellyChaos. :(

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 11:48 AM

JUST IMAGINE KELLYCHAOS BEING YOUR DAD! :eek

executioneer Jul 22nd, 2005 12:52 PM

NO VIRGINS ALLOWED :eek

Master of Demise Jul 22nd, 2005 03:54 PM

I thought kellychaos was my dad.

Esuohlim Jul 22nd, 2005 03:57 PM

All four episodes of Stella were on between 2-4 in the morning last night so I watched all of them but fell asleep in the middle of the last one. I had a dream that I was on stage doing their Comedy Central Presents: Stella routine, and I must have been David because the other two were on stage but I didn't know what I was doing so they yelled at me but the audience loved us anyway. :(

This is my second Stella dream since the show started wtf guys? >:

Skulhedface Jul 22nd, 2005 06:24 PM

FartinMowler is Kellychaos's dad

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 10:22 PM

PapaKelly & GranpaFartin, now that's a perfect childcare double team. :lol

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 10:23 PM

Work OAO in there somehow & you have a sitcom. >:

Emu Jul 22nd, 2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
All four episodes of Stella were on between 2-4 in the morning last night so I watched all of them but fell asleep in the middle of the last one. I had a dream that I was on stage doing their Comedy Central Presents: Stella routine, and I must have been David because the other two were on stage but I didn't know what I was doing so they yelled at me but the audience loved us anyway. :(

This is my second Stella dream since the show started wtf guys? >:

paging dr. freud :lol

Pub Lover Jul 22nd, 2005 11:12 PM

Free dream interpretations

The Retro Kat Jul 23rd, 2005 01:06 AM

My cock really burns from sexing Clay Aiken.

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 01:57 AM

Achy Breaky Page

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
My cock really burns from sexing Clay Aiken.

You were good in Saad's movie. :(

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 02:57 AM

i love it when the Retro Kat comes back every once and a while and makes a non-sequitur about being gay because it's funny am i right

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 03:05 AM

It's kinda sad that the gay guy gets more tail than the rest of us combined. :(

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 03:06 AM

...but then he sure is sexy. :orgasm

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 03:07 AM

2799

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 03:08 AM

2800! :woot

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:03 AM

Way to go that's like 37% of my posts

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:04 AM

And you've posted for two hours straight on like three separate occasions, come on

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:05 AM

I'm watching the sun rise, but only because I haven't actually gone to bed yet :(

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:09 AM

Yeah, & how long have you spent banned?

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:11 AM

Are you here to keep me company as I spiral into a FATIGUE-INDUCED HALLUCINATION?

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I'm watching the sun rise, but only because I haven't actually gone to bed yet :(

I do shit like that, but I never open the curtains because I like being pale, frail, & pitiful.

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Are you here to keep me company as I spiral into a FATIGUE-INDUCED HALLUCINATION?

Yes. :eek

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:14 AM

Daylight is seeping through the window blinds and I don't like it >:

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:17 AM

If you didn't wash your windows then less light would get in. :confused

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:19 AM

I hate winter. I have to dig holes in winter to prepare for spring. If I owned a rotavator I would have less work, but I'm too weak to lived the things. >:

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:19 AM

BUT I DON'T WASH MY WINDOWS OH GOD WHAT AM I GONNA DO? :(

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:20 AM

Lived? I meant lift. :(

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:20 AM

Winter in July you must be mistaken >:

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
BUT I DON'T WASH MY WINDOWS OH GOD WHAT AM I GONNA DO? :(

Get a job you lazy bum & then you can afford a wife to give you children. & children have to do what you say or you can kill them.

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Winter in July you must be mistaken >:

I live in the future. :rolleyes

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:24 AM

So if I have children will they kill the sun for me? :(

Pub Lover Jul 23rd, 2005 07:25 AM

You ain't got time to train ninja children. >:

Esuohlim Jul 23rd, 2005 07:27 AM

ARE WE ON THE NEXT PAGE YET?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.