I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Animals you've eaten (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20790)

Sethomas Apr 5th, 2006 12:11 AM

Animals you've eaten

I was just wondering, and I realized I've never made a formal list of animal meats and products I've eaten. I'll try to remember 'em all:

Alligator
Bison
Caribou
Chicken
Clams
Cow
Crabs
Crayfish
Deer
Duck
Eel
Elk
Fish (too many to name)
Frog
Goat (cheese)
Jellyfish
Lamb
Lobster
Moose
Mussels
Octopus
Ostrich
Pig
Pheasant
Quail
Rabbit
Rattlesnake
Snail
Squid
Sturgeon (eggs)
Turtle

I can't think of any more yet. Considering that I'd eat "beef" while living in Europe, I've probably consumed my fair share of horse as well, but that's not official.

Terra Apr 5th, 2006 12:28 AM

Beef in Europe?

Mad Cow Disease is popping up in my alarm nodule.

Pork
Beef----American
Chicken---American
Fish----pretend fish made in America.

A date tried to slip me the octopus but I told him I was on my period so no bonus points there.

Esuohlim Apr 5th, 2006 12:54 AM

Terra you are just an unstoppable force of sex jokes woot

Beef, chicken, pork, fish, rabbit, lamb, lobster, crab, deer, pheasant, frog, duck, and snails to name a few off the top of my head

Sacks Apr 5th, 2006 01:01 AM

Chicken, beef, pork, turkey, dove, random fish, lobster, crawdads, crabs, shrump, buffalo, ostrich, mussels, octopus, clams, oyster, duck, uh..hotdog..... uh.. that's it I guess.

Sethomas Apr 5th, 2006 01:09 AM

Ah, thanks for reminding me that I've eaten Turkey, Oyster, crawdad, and ostrich. That breaks thirty for me!

maggiekarp Apr 5th, 2006 01:43 AM

I'd make a list, but I can't remember all the stuff my mom fed me when I was little and we could get certain meats really cheap :(

I don't want to be a liar :(

I've had shark

RaNkeri Apr 5th, 2006 02:58 AM

Beef, pork, horse, lamb, chicken, goat(cheese), fish, turkey, clams, octopus, shirmps and crabs.

Esuohlim Apr 5th, 2006 02:31 PM

Come on Seth you haven't eaten rabbit?

Sethomas Apr 5th, 2006 04:12 PM

Ah yes, I have in fact! Thank you!! I remembered that I ate something not on this list at a German restaurant in Chicago, but I couldn't remember what it was. It certainly was rabbit!

Sethomas Apr 5th, 2006 08:25 PM

I also had turtle soup in Louisiana!

executioneer Apr 5th, 2006 09:12 PM

n/m

DrGonzo Apr 7th, 2006 11:45 PM

pig, chicken, cow, aligator, snail, octopus, dove, mussells, crab, fish, octopus, dog. That's all I can think of for now.

Terra Apr 8th, 2006 12:34 AM

"Gator?? :chatter

MetalMilitia Apr 8th, 2006 11:27 AM

I've had a fair few kebabs in my time so chances are i've eaten just about every domestic animal found in england.

sadie Apr 8th, 2006 01:47 PM

i prefer not to think about what i'm eating as "animal." my brothers used to go "moo" when we were eating hamburgers, and i'd have to leave the table. :( and i can't eat anything with bones in it.

Alive Apr 8th, 2006 03:34 PM

Im just your average grocery store meat eater, i prefer not to stray into the "exotic's" too much. though i do enjoy some seafood (fish/shrimp/clams ect)

I know you only live once, but frog/toad/horse/snake is a little more living than i would be comfortable with.

As a kid me and my friend's used to net "crawdad's/cray fish" out of these big water channel's/ditch's that ran beside railroad track's. But they were kept as pet's, not for "cuisine" :puke

Fathom Zero Apr 8th, 2006 06:56 PM

Mmmmm... I love Crayfish aka. Redneck Lobster.

ArrowX Apr 8th, 2006 07:15 PM

Lobster
Crab (bout 3 different kinds)
Scallops
Mussles
Clams
Oyster
Turkey
Cow
Pig
Elk
Caribou
Swamp Donkey(AKA Moose)
Bison
Ostrich
Deer
Bear
Shrimp
Prawn
Chicken
Duck
Goose
Fish
Squid
Verious Invertibrates (sea dwelling)
Lamb
Rabbit
Seal
Whale (bliubber is filthy)
Shark (friggin gross)
Otter
Weasle
Fu-Ghu Fish (sp?)
Snail

executioneer Apr 8th, 2006 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alive
Im just your average grocery store meat eater, i prefer not to stray into the "exotic's" too much. though i do enjoy some seafood (fish/shrimp/clams ect)

I know you only live once, but frog/toad/horse/snake is a little more living than i would be comfortable with.

As a kid me and my friend's used to net "crawdad's/cray fish" out of these big water channel's/ditch's that ran beside railroad track's. But they were kept as pet's, not for "cuisine" :puke

that's dumb

Archduke Tips Apr 11th, 2006 08:11 PM

I primarily eat the meat at taco bell... so probably mostly cow anus and escaped convict.

Fathom Zero Apr 11th, 2006 08:54 PM

Mmm... I had frog last night at the Hong Kong Buffet...

Fathom Zero Apr 18th, 2006 04:48 PM

I had rattlesnake up at the Apache Rattlesnake Festival on Easter.

Terra Apr 18th, 2006 04:57 PM

And this is why Jesus outshined your birthday.

Fathom Zero Apr 18th, 2006 05:05 PM

Yeah, he got resurrected and I got fried rattlesnake.

Terra Apr 18th, 2006 05:11 PM

Does it taste like chicken like some people say?