I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Things You Know Are A Bad Idea but Do Anyway (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69701602)

Bod Feb 5th, 2009 06:13 PM

Things You Know Are A Bad Idea but Do Anyway

...You read stupid shit people do that winds them up in hospital, mugged or dead and wondered what possessed them to do something so idiotic. But then you do stupid things too, only so far you've been lucky....you know it's dumb, but you do it anyway....

1. Riding a bicycle with knackered brakes in thick snow whilst listening to your Ipod.

2. Getting blind drunk in a foreign country with people you only just met.

3. Stalking rhinos in the dark whilst drunk in a truck almost out of petrol.

Tadao Feb 5th, 2009 06:40 PM

Sending a picture of my dick to Pub.

Zomboid Feb 5th, 2009 07:19 PM

Getting hammered last night and then telling a girl that I'll still run into every now and then to rot in the ninth circle of hell and hoping that maggots eat her tongue so she can't say stupid shit anymore :(

Kitsa Feb 5th, 2009 07:39 PM

Going out with a "divorced" guy 25 years my senior when I was 20.

ZeldaQueen Feb 5th, 2009 07:58 PM

Let two of my friends try to boost me over their heads, cheerleader stye, to try to lift me into a tree so that I could pick stuff from it.

Made a movie with my high school Japanese Club (it wound up several grades below Plan Nine from Outer Space, only with a much cheaper budget).

Dixie Feb 5th, 2009 08:00 PM

I'm pretty sure everything I do is a bad idea.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 5th, 2009 08:34 PM

Being "Just friends" with good looking women.

Guitar Woman Feb 5th, 2009 09:01 PM

Posting on I-Mockery

LordSappington Feb 5th, 2009 10:03 PM

Trying to walk across the support beams in the theatre with an ear infection.

Zomboid Feb 5th, 2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God (Post 611770)
I'm pretty sure everything I do is a bad idea.

You should do me, baby :love

ZeldaQueen Feb 5th, 2009 11:06 PM

Getting a cut on the back of my ankle and forgetting to put a band-aide on it (that one ended well :rolleyes: )

Letting my friends (try to) give me a makeover. Which included them trying to get me to buy jeans that didn't fit me and trying to convince me that yes, you can actually run places in platform and high heel shoes (I've turned my ankle enough times already, thank you very much).

Agreeing to go out on an outing with a school group, led by one of said friends in the example above (for whatever reason, this friend insisted on going on the outing at five o'clock, eating dinner at seven, seeing the movie at eight, and not getting us home until midnight, on a Sunday when we could have done the same things at noon).

Dixie Feb 5th, 2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 611813)
You should do me, baby :love

I don't think masochism suits you.

payne Feb 6th, 2009 12:30 AM

eating out a girl with a yeast infection

darkvare Feb 6th, 2009 12:36 AM

lets see
jumping around with glass bottles, gave me my scorpion like scar from the first mk movie
kicking nails bare, foot broke my left pinky toe
triying to fly on a bycicle, broke my elbow and got me into surgery
and triying to catch my brother falling from the celing that one broke my right hand now my index finger and wrist make cracking noises

DuFresne Feb 6th, 2009 12:37 AM

Last night I drove myself to the urgent care with a 102.6 degree fever. I was literally stumbling around like I was drunk, but I was like fuck it I'm driving anyway gimme some antibiotics you assholes >:

executioneer Feb 6th, 2009 01:06 AM

i cut my own hair today

BLEU Feb 6th, 2009 01:21 AM

I always think I can cut my own hair, and sing. Not necessarily at the same time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuFresne (Post 611839)
Last night I drove myself to the urgent care with a 102.6 degree fever. I was literally stumbling around like I was drunk, but I was like fuck it I'm driving anyway gimme some antibiotics you assholes >:

I had a 106.2 degree fever all of Christmas week and I didn't do anything about it because I didn't know how dangerous a stupid fever can be. Apparently your brain cells start cooking. :hypno

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 611843)
i cut my own hair today

HOW DID IT TURN OUT?

executioneer Feb 6th, 2009 01:24 AM

terrible but at least i can do shit without being distracted by hair in my eyes

BLEU Feb 6th, 2009 01:43 AM

Try putting a bowl on your head as a guide next time. It worked on The Flintstones.

Evil Robot Feb 6th, 2009 01:51 AM

My roomate and I make bombs in our basement. We light them off in the swamp behind my house. It's actually a lot of fun, you should try it.

BLEU Feb 6th, 2009 01:55 AM

Why do you live in a swamp?

Evil Robot Feb 6th, 2009 02:13 AM

I don't. The house is on the high ground, the swamp is the 19 acres behind my house. Why do you still live with your mommy?

BLEU Feb 6th, 2009 02:18 AM

Burn. I was only asking because swamps are generally unpleasant places. I can't imagine why you would want to live in or near one.

What do you use to make the bombs? My friend and I would use draino and aluminum foil to make "bombs" when we were kids. We set them off every weekend until one douche bag of a neighbor called the cops. Fun times.

Guitar Woman Feb 6th, 2009 02:41 PM

Probably shouldn't have shown up at work with a bottle of wine in me today :(

It worked out, though, since I wasn't scheduled to do anything.

BLEU Feb 6th, 2009 02:50 PM

Do you work in heavy machinery?