I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Aug 2nd, 2006 12:01 AM

I'm playing that Cyber Nations game, and I'm playing around with the map, & I notice I can zoom right into my house. :eek

I've used Google maps before to look for my old house in the UK, but it barely got into the town.

Hang on...

Here we go. I mean WTGDH? haha willie. No seriously, why can I zoom in closer to a place only ten people live than somewhere millions live? Stupid terrorists, I bet. >:

GADZOOKS Aug 2nd, 2006 12:23 AM

Which house is yours?

Esuohlim Aug 2nd, 2006 12:31 AM

Which house is his parents', rather :rolleyes

GADZOOKS Aug 2nd, 2006 12:34 AM

Hey, let's be fair! He may live in a beach house. That's almost independent.

Pub Lover Aug 2nd, 2006 12:40 AM

I owned it between September 2003 & January 2004. :(

Then I sold it to my parents so I could buy a car. :rolleyes

Then my shitty brother-in-law crashed the car. :lol ... >

Pub Lover Aug 2nd, 2006 12:43 AM

That was meant to be an angry face at the end there, because I'm not happy about him being my brother-in-law or that he crashed the car. :(

Pub Lover Aug 2nd, 2006 12:46 AM

That might be Sept '02 & Jan '03. I don't remember the last few years too good. :(

Pub Lover Aug 2nd, 2006 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
Politicly i've always had a LOT of respect for Blair. If I lived in England I'd vote for him. I know he takes a lot of flack but i do admire him greatly, iraq or no iraq.

Idiot.

executioneer Aug 2nd, 2006 05:20 AM

i don't know why google maps does that, i mean downtown olympia is super blurry but most of lacey has crystal clear images :/

google maps you should talk to the thurston county geodata people they've got some hi-quality aerial maps available for freeee ;(

executioneer Aug 2nd, 2006 05:41 AM

PS LONG -122.80903 LAT 47.02231 2003 AERIAL PHOTOS SADMOBIEL NEVER 3GET :(

Fathom Zero Aug 2nd, 2006 04:47 PM

James LaBrie of Dream Theater sounds a bit like Getty Lee.

executioneer Aug 2nd, 2006 07:45 PM

more like estelle getty

Esuohlim Aug 2nd, 2006 07:58 PM

Oh shit that was seriously what I was going to post. :(

Esuohlim Aug 2nd, 2006 08:00 PM

I downloaded Google Earth just so I could find my house and then I haven't used it since.

Chojin Aug 2nd, 2006 08:00 PM

same here!

Chojin Aug 2nd, 2006 08:05 PM

GADZOOKS Aug 2nd, 2006 08:07 PM

I wanted to see what the great wall of china looked like and I wans't impressed :(

executioneer Aug 2nd, 2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin

haha jon just saw the picture of pat's d*ck :lol

executioneer Aug 2nd, 2006 09:45 PM

(IF ACHEWOOD WAS IN NEWSPAPERS THAT IS)

executioneer Aug 2nd, 2006 09:46 PM

ps garfield is smiling because he saw the picture of the d*ck and he totally liked to see it (garfield is a fag)

Mockery Aug 2nd, 2006 10:08 PM

You guys sure are a bunch of chatterboxes around here!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Chojin Aug 2nd, 2006 10:09 PM

Mockery Aug 2nd, 2006 10:12 PM

Pub Lover Aug 2nd, 2006 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GADZOOKS

I DON'T THINK SO TIM :tear

Mockery Aug 2nd, 2006 10:20 PM

executioneer Aug 2nd, 2006 10:27 PM

DONT BE THE MOST REDICULOUS ITEM OF THE DAY, COUSIN LARRY

GADZOOKS Aug 2nd, 2006 10:51 PM

So what is it?

Seven Force Aug 2nd, 2006 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer

DONT BE THE MOST REDICULOUS ITEM OF THE DAY, COUSIN LARRY

Awww great now I gotta find a torrent of that too. :(

executioneer Aug 2nd, 2006 11:34 PM

but you can watch it in xtra low rez on aol tv

Esuohlim Aug 2nd, 2006 11:52 PM

It's better than nothing I suppose. :(

Fathom Zero Aug 3rd, 2006 12:09 AM

OMG I'm watching "Chase" on the Fox Movie Channel.

executioneer Aug 3rd, 2006 02:45 AM

hahaha two funny things i noticed just now when i looked at tim allen's imdb page

#1: his real name is tim allen DICK :lol

#2: right before home improvement started, he was in a movie that dealt heavily with the subject of DRUG TRAFFICKING :lol

executioneer Aug 3rd, 2006 02:50 AM

number three is, man does tim allen ever look like an ugly lesbian

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2907/Events/2907/TimAllen_Grani_4574225_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_ key=Allen,%20Tim%20(I)

GADZOOKS Aug 3rd, 2006 10:58 AM

Oh man, that reminds of when I was talking to Mr. Adventure about Home Improvement fanfictions and Mr. Adventure kept refering to him as Tim Dick. I didn't get it until now :(

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 01:09 PM

Quote:

number three is, man does tim allen ever look like an ugly lesbian

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2907/Events/2907/TimAllen_Grani_4574225_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_ key=Allen,%20Tim%20(I)

He almost looks like my high school typing teacher. :eek

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 01:13 PM

Who is a woman. :(

She wasn't a dyke though.

Rongi Aug 3rd, 2006 01:16 PM

SF, what the hell is your avatar from? It looks like a Todd McFarlane toy or something.

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 01:21 PM

It's Robbie Rotten from Lazytown.

Esuohlim Aug 3rd, 2006 02:32 PM

I was watching E! True Hollywood Story: Home Improvement on Saturday and found all this out.

Tim Allen owns a car wash in my city. :(

GADZOOKS Aug 3rd, 2006 03:01 PM

Mr. adventure wants to know how do you phonetically spell out the TIM ALLEN GRUNT.

AUOOOOOOO?

GAUGHOOOUGH?

UGHWOOOO?

What do you kids think? I emailed Tim Allen and whoever is the closest wins a prize.

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 06:58 PM

AUGHOOOUGH

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 08:21 PM

Guys, Seven Force just gave me a link to this guy's site.

Fuck. I'm that guy. :(

I'm going to go jump up and down outside, because that is something that fat fuck wouldn't do. >:

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 08:23 PM

Quote:

The current cycle has been practically unchanged since I graduated from high school.

I wake up. If I have a new dream I can document, I write details on it first.
I either watch TV or go on my computer. For TV, usually, I check to see if anything is on of interest. If nothing is on, I then go on my computer.
I browse the forums I frequent (mainly now just the Gamestudio forums).
When the forums are "cleaned out", I then do other things, usually typing up some documents in the background waiting for anything new, working on my games I'm developing, or some other rare thing.
I go to bed. In bed, I write details on what has been going on during the day that I can recall as being worthy.

Since high school graduation, this has been almost unchanged. With all the dreams I have and that I want more (300 is high and tempting to me), I began writing details on them. Also, from my blog, I write down details on what's been happening day by day. The part with simply waking up, TV, the forums, and simply going to bed are otherwise the same. How exciting can you get? Since 2001, I've lost interest in video games. Since I have no transportation, I can't go out and do anything.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! :eek

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weirdo from that site
Finally I can go to Wal-mart again! It's been 20 months or so since I last was in any Wal-mart. Earlier, the older Wal-mart had mirrors all over the place blocking 99% of my access. The only area I could go was maybe just the first 40 square feet into the entrance and not any further. Now that the Wal-mart Supercenter has been opened up, there are no mirrors at all on the ceiling. Although there are some, it's nothing compared to the old one. Rather than 99% of the store being blocked, it's maybe just 2% at the high end and this store has double the area. The ceiling is 18 feet high instead of about 11 (if I recall correctly - back then I didn't know my 45-degree-angle trick). Rather than something like 250 by 150 feet of area, this new one is more around 400 by 250 feet. I was amazed at how big it is and is the largest building in town after the mall (and maybe Menard's), in terms of floor space that is.

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 08:34 PM

A replicated animated scene from one of my top favorite mud dreams.

What are your mud dreams?

executioneer Aug 3rd, 2006 08:47 PM

pub lover, no offense and all (i mean i still DO think of you as a creepy shut-in guy) but you are so not in that guy's league

i mean

, come on

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 08:52 PM

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 09:05 PM

So, I was out in the sun jumping around, then I landed badly and twisted my ankle, which is exactly what would happen to El Mulleto, and that made me feel pretty crappy as I hobbled inside.

Quote:

pub lover, no offense and all but you are so not in that guy's league

Thanks, Willie. :)

That really cheered me up. :)

Quote:

i mean i still DO think of you as a creepy shut-in guy

:lol

Well, cheered me up a little. :x

executioneer Aug 3rd, 2006 09:15 PM

i'm a creepy shut-in guy most of the time too i know what's what when it comes to that

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 09:24 PM

We should start a club. :(

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 09:25 PM

Quote:

Although I eat quite a bit, the choice of foods to me is almost nothing. Between cheese pizzas (degreased as much as possible) and, less often, Hamburger Helper (cooked without the hamburger as I hate all meats), they comprise about 95% of what I eat. 4.5% is in snack foods and just recently cereal without milk but from the box. The remaining 0.5% is for that very rare other case. This 0.5% could be bread (a biscuit is the most common case minus the butter), candy, a grilled cheese sandwich, macaroni and cheese (Hamburger Helper's version (Cheeseburger Macaroni) tastes 5 times better.), and hardly anything else. According to my parents, I would eat almost everything when I was around 4 or 5 years old. Nowadays, cheese pizzas (88%) and Hamburger Helper (7%) make up my main meals every day. I eat once a day, but when I do eat, I eat a lot. I've eaten a whole two-pound pizza before (Red Baron's 4-cheese rising crust pizza to be exact).

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The most self-documented shut in
I've had this belief for nearly a decade (since at least 1996, possibly 1997). I've believed that on Jun 13, 2006, something special would happen, very special. This is only 6 months away now and it looks like, afterall, something will happen near this date. Predicted a decade ago with no real signs, somehow it seems surprisingly accurate. I've mentioned this in my blog a few times about Jun 13, 2006 being a special date. First, I thought it was my stories becoming a movie. This is now highly unlikely considering the time frames needed to make a movie (2 years I've heard). However, closeup and near completion is my first official game for sale. This game will likely be sold in February or even March of 2006. From the sales, however, well, that could be what the special thing is. I'm still pondering what it could be, if it happens at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by For his blog entry for the super-mystical magic happy day he
Jun 13: Today's that day I predicted ten years ago! Woke up at 9:02 PM and went to bed at 4:33 PM. I also took a shower at the end of the day - annoying parents.

ziggytrix Aug 3rd, 2006 09:28 PM

wait... why does he say that mirrors on the ceiling blocked his access to walmart? i currently lack the patience to dig thru that chronicle of ostensibly harmless derangement. :(

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 09:29 PM

He's scared of mirrors. Also, blue water

Quote:

Blue water

This was the biggest of all my fears. It, like many others, originated from excessive video game playing. Back in the days I had this, the graphics were of very low quality and the water is extremely blue, although other colors were used, but most of the time it was blue. Often, in some games, if you jumped into it, you'd die immediately. Though, in some games, you could swim around in it without trouble, except the enemies in it, but the water itself didn't do anything. This fear originated a very long time ago. Because of it, the only water I could touch was so-called "white water", which was water from the bath, shower, and generally from the faucet. Any puddle, swimming pool, or outdoor body of water was considered "blue water" and if I ever touched it, I'd die.

However, thanks to some mysterious event, while I was at the YMCA camp in 1997 (starting on July 20), this is where this fear has ended. At the beginning, there was this swim test (for the rope swing). I couldn't believe how many humans went into the "blue water" and actually lived. I almost couldn't bear watching. I was afraid to get any closer than like 5 to 10 feet or so. On the next day, however, when it came to "pond" as it was called, I was to go swimming in a small pool of water. I told the counselors that I was afraid to touch the water as I believed it would kill me the moment I touched it. Somehow, I was able to conquer this fear. I can't explain how either. Since then, I didn't mind swimming, although I didn't know how. I eventually learned how to swim, figuring it out on my own, in a swimming pool. I only know one way to do it and I have quite studied treading water well enough. I'm still afraid of water today, but only very deep water (where I can't touch the bottom) and most humans that can't swim well have this. I still fear "blue water" in video games.

In the physical world, I've found the color of water to be something much more like a light gray than any other color. As far as I know, the color of water is E0E0E01030. This just means that it is 1/16 transparent and reflects 3/16 of the original image (meaning that it is quite scattered and diffused (unclear)

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggytrix
why does he say that mirrors on the ceiling blocked his access to walmart?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub's Newest Hero
This fear, the fear of mirrors, has been with me for over a decade and a half, since about 1988 or 1989. This fear prevents me from getting too much in the direct path of a mirror. However, I have no problem going in front of mirrors in my mind game or in video games, even seeing one head on as an image on a screen is okay as well. I've got one major example of a case in which I didn't have this fear.

The exact cause is not known.

executioneer Aug 3rd, 2006 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover

We should start a club. :(

hahaha sure let's have meetings at, uh

my house

executioneer Aug 3rd, 2006 09:36 PM

lol i'd be scared of mirrors too if i looked like that guy

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Mulleto
Let's say that I needed to go to a department store. Let's call this department store "The Mirror Maze Department Store". I need to get a few items for myself as well and need to follow my parents. Here's an overlay of this imaginary department store:

This image here has many colors and is color-coded. Here's what each color represents:

black - building borderlines and road; also the textual descriptions of the departments
red - flat mirror - cannot cross in front of one where the yellow areas are - these can only face one direction
yellow - the bad zone - an area in which you cannot go due to a flat mirror
cyan - the bad zone - an area in which you cannot go due to a ceiling mirror
green - special areas or a wall
dark green - key items you need on this run
blue - ceiling mirror - the worst of them all, these block much access to areas and are spherical; their "bad area" range, fortunately, is limited due to their design
light-gray - counters and shelves
dark cyan - dressing rooms
magenta - hall way boundaries - an open path to get between departments easier; may go off of if no mirrors are in the way

This map has a scale of 1 pixel is 6 inches making the store about 10,000 square feet. Straight up on the image is considered as "north".

On this run, you need to buy these items [department is noted in brackets and where the items are located is marked in dark green]:

ink for a printer [electronics]
a pack of pencils [general supplies]
three shirts of nearly any kind [men's clothing]
get a replacement oil filter [mechanical]
oil filter and four quarts of oil [mechanical]
look for a gift for someone who likes to read [book zone]
get about 15 to 20 packets of seeds [gardening]
buy a purse with at least 2 zipper side pockets and of medium size [women's clothing]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seriously?
Now, go through this department store as you normally would. Seems easy and quick, doesn't it? Now, because of my fear of mirrors, my "accessibility" is far limited. Now try going through this same department store, but avoid the areas marked in yellow. This is much harder than it seems and I need to go through nearly 4 times the distance to accomplish the same task taking about 3 times longer. It turns just about any store into a maze where you can't see many of the walls of the maze. Here'd be a typical path I'd take through this same store. Compare it to what you may normally do [in the same order for the items]:

1. ink - Start at the very bottom and go north to the other end of the store, head east to the next intersection, then head south to the next intersection then back east just to get to the electronics.

2. pencils - from the electronics department, head south, to the hallway then east to the wall and south to the department.

3. three shirts - head east again to the wall, north to the wall, west past the two intersections, then south to reach the department. Here, I'd start with the top area and head south looking at the items. When the mirror blocks the path, I go out to the hallway, around the merchandise bench [usually ducking if the wall mirrors were high and the merchandise bench was low] then back into the department to get the other stuff. To get that final item, I'd have to go around the merchandise bench to reach it

4. oil filter and oil - exit the men's department to the east taking the "detour", head north to the wall, east to the next intersection, south to the next intersection, then finally west to pick up the items

5. book - From the mechanical area, I'd head east to exit the department, then head south. From this area, none of the books were of interest to the one who wanted the gift. The topic of interest, mystery, was on the other side but is "blocked" by the mirror. Just to get to that other side, I have to go east, then north to the wall, west to the next intersection, then south to the main intersection, a walk about a tenth of a mile! I get to the "other side" and find the perfect book. To get that book, I'd have to "hug" the merchandise shelves to "avoid" the mirror.

6. seeds - to get the seeds, I'd then go west to exit the department, head all the way north to the wall, head to the east, then south and finally east again into the department. Because no mirrors are close by, getting these items is easy and quick.

7. purse - from the gardening department, head west to the intersection, north all the way to the wall, west again to the next intersection, then south to the women's clothing department. In this store, all purses are found on the southernmost shelf in this department. To find the purses, I check all shelves from top to bottom. The southern shelf had the purses. Here, I searched the perfect one with little worries of mirrors.

8. checkout - in order to pay for the items, I'd have to head to the checkouts. My local Wal-mart store has lots of those ceiling mirrors making only 2 of 20 checkout lanes "accessible" This imaginary store only has 14, but with 4 accessible and "hard to get to". Getting near the checkouts in this store is much tougher than any of my local stores. From the women's department store, I'd head south to the hallway, east to the intersection, south to the area where the carts are, then, hugging the northern part of this hallway "lane", I'd slip "past" the ceiling mirrors to right where the shelves are. Once I pass the first big ceiling mirror significantly, I'd then be able to get into the checkouts area and unload the cart.

9. exit "Mirror Maze Department Store" - Now, most bizzarre about the next part is, something I sometimes "have" to do in many stores, is back out of the checkout area, hug the shelves again going west, and exit out of the store. What a big walk that's needed!

Yep, this is about a very typical journey I'd take though a department store. I have to deal with this in almost any store, grocery stores [especially where the fruits and vegetables are], department stores [especially around jewelery, and clothing areas], and even the schools were "bad" with the mirrors. Because of a large mirror in Central Campus, the school I most hated, I couldn't even get to the attendance office or the office in general. Someone normal would only go the 10 or so feet to cross by it. Instead, I have to walk nearly 150 feet just to get around (300 total feet to get back to where I was)!

Quote:

Originally Posted by It never ends!
There are few known workarounds. One of which involves the flat mirrors. I use a technique I call "angle bisection". This method works by getting to a position close to the mirror's path and looking what's in the mirror. I then find the object shown in the mirror, map its position and bisect the angle (split it in half). This gives the angle the mirror is facing. I then calculate the width of the mirror and add 10% of my distance from the nearest edge of the mirror to create the "hazard zone". This technique does not work, however, with those stubborn curved mirrors. The curved mirrors are the worst. I take longer to find the object in the mirror, sometimes even twice as long, as it does for me to map the position, bisect the angle, and create the "hazard zone" from all those calculations

Then he starts talking about his 'MindGame'. Which I've avoided readinga bout so far.

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 09:47 PM

I think I want to develop a fear of mirrors, because that all sounds fun to me. :(

executioneer Aug 3rd, 2006 10:06 PM

i'm sad to say my only special fear is hawt ladies ;_;

Misdemonar Aug 3rd, 2006 10:09 PM

:([/i]

Chojin Aug 3rd, 2006 10:12 PM

why doesn't he just use the fire spell on the mirrors

Esuohlim Aug 3rd, 2006 10:12 PM

This is the best thing ever. :(

Chojin Aug 3rd, 2006 10:16 PM

furthermore why do all nerds think they're magic

wouldn't it make more sense for the attractive people to be magic

Esuohlim Aug 3rd, 2006 10:16 PM

Pub you should totally do a website spotlight on this for my site in which you also compare it to your own life and I'll love you forever :(

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 10:16 PM

I honestly thought you and Chojin would've already known about it.

Chojin Aug 3rd, 2006 10:17 PM

the thing is i totally envy this guy :< I wish I could sit around all day doing nothing and be perfectly okay with life. And have people that would support me in doing so.

Misdemonar Aug 3rd, 2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Pub you should totally do a website spotlight on this for my site in which you also compare it to your own life and I'll love you forever :(

I would toatlly do that.

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I've been reading this guy's site all day & I still don't know his name, but he
Most my age would normally be looking for a mate or girlfriend/boyfriend. I have almost no intent on either of these. The bulk of it comes down to cost, but there are other reasons.

I've heard that marriage costs several thousand dollars (I've heard $25,000 somewhere). From this, I will almost certainly not want to get married.

I have no close friends to do anything with. Only the forums are about as close as I can get.

I just don't have any intent or interest in finding someone.

I've heard that just preparing for a baby can cost upwards of $500 let alone having to feed the baby and other things while it grows up.

Me too, Guys. The Ladies cost too much to be worth it. :picklehat

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 10:29 PM

Quote:

i'm sad to say my only special fear is hawt ladies ;_;

Wow, I wish it was only the hot ladies that gave me the fears. Girly looking men give me the vapours. :(

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Girly looking men give me the vapours. :(

I'm looking at you, Eric. ;)

:orgasm

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 10:32 PM

GADZOOKS Aug 3rd, 2006 10:35 PM

I wish I had his organization skills. Of course I would need OCD, and I think I would have to draw some of Marc Summers* blood to do that.

*The real one.

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 10:43 PM

It'd be green slime coloured.

Esuohlim Aug 3rd, 2006 10:45 PM

Pub Lover I am serious about my offer. I'd even pay you some New Zealand lira or something :eek

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 10:56 PM

Quote:

furthermore why do all nerds think they're magic

I pretend I'm supersmart and build machines that I use to beat up regular people. :(

Quote:

wouldn't it make more sense for the attractive people to be magic

Like Superman, attractive people with magic would be an over abundance of powers.

Misdemonar Aug 3rd, 2006 10:57 PM

Pub lover you don't want to do it, he'll give you an F, :(

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 11:00 PM

An F, Misdemonar? Did you read my review of Blake's 7? >:

An F would be an improvement. :(

For the last month I've been working on a reworking of that review & it hasn't got any better.

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 11:02 PM

F isn't a vowel or spelt Effe, so it's 'A F' not 'An F' :(

Chojin Aug 3rd, 2006 11:11 PM

It has a phonetic E, so you use an an.

executioneer Aug 3rd, 2006 11:11 PM

EDIT: OPPS

Seven Force Aug 3rd, 2006 11:13 PM

Beaten like an unwanted stepchild.

GADZOOKS Aug 3rd, 2006 11:36 PM

Well the e-mail is in

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimAllen@TimAllen.com
Thank you for your kind e-mail, Ramrod! When it came to writing a Home Improvement script we would just write the action (grunts) which usually included the type of grunt it was. Like if it's a agreeing grunt, a sexy grunt, or a scared grunt. But if we could spell it out I bet it would be like "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!". That's my best guess.

As for your second question, at full erection it is about 14 even. Thanks for being a fan!

-Tim

So after looking at all your entries, the winner of the Grunt-Off is none other then New Zealand's own Pub Lover! with his entry of...

Quote:

Originally Posted by pub lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! :eek

Congratulations, you win this fabulous prize.

A one of a kind Home Improvement T-Shirt with one of it's most famous catchphrases, ENJOY![/b]

Chojin Aug 3rd, 2006 11:41 PM

is that real :< is it too late for me to get jokes :<

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [url=http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=23042
In regards to this thread, Chojin & I[/url]]
[15:18] Pub: I was going to post "My copy of Bambi runs out right after the mother deer gets shot. IT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT MOVIE!" but then I realised that was exactly your joke but with fifty less cool points.
[15:21] Chojin: i lied a bit, my copy stops working right when they possess the two cops
[15:21] Chojin: but that isn't as funny
[15:21] Chojin: you learn tricks like these in the mock wars, write that tip down, son
[15:24] Chojin: plus then i can just pretend they live out their lives as fat middle aged cops

Pub Lover Aug 3rd, 2006 11:52 PM

Quote:

New Zealand's own Pub Lover!

I got my Permanent Residence today! :)

It means no more bullshit from the Immigration Service. Well, until I apply for citizenship in five years. :(

They stuck I nice shiny sticker in the back of my passport. I totally got a flashback to finally putting the limited edition slimer shiny hologram sticker in my Real Ghostbusters sticker book when i was six.

GADZOOKS Aug 3rd, 2006 11:55 PM

Chojin, that is a real shirt from the German Binford Tools website. The krauts love Home Improvement, but more specifically they love Tool Time. Krauts suck.

ArrowX Aug 4th, 2006 12:57 AM

I win you all Suck and I'm better than liek a third of the board members.

Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2006 01:02 AM

Happy peanuts soar
Over chocolate covered mountain-tops
And waterfalls of caaaaaruuuumellll.
Prancing nougat in the meadow
Sings a song of satisfaction
Tooooooo the world.

Pub Lover Aug 4th, 2006 01:03 AM

Actually ArrowX, Chojin and I were discussing the worst members on the board today, and your name was the only one mentioned. >:

Seriously. :lol

Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2006 01:05 AM

Me? If it's me, is there any way I could make it up to you?

Marc Summers Aug 4th, 2006 01:12 AM

Quote:

*The real one.

:(

Pub Lover Aug 4th, 2006 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
Me? If it's me, is there any way I could make it up to you?

Fathom, you posted while I was still checking my spelling. :(

However, as I actually call ArrowX by his name... You're an idiot. >:

Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2006 01:23 AM

Oooops. I'm an idiot. I read it too fast.

Rongi Aug 4th, 2006 01:26 AM

yeah, arrowx is really the only person i can think of that truly bothers me now that kellychaos is gone.

Jixby Phillips Aug 4th, 2006 01:39 AM

OWN A PEICE OF I-MOCKERY HISTORY:

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=23044

ArrowX Aug 4th, 2006 01:55 AM

yaeah I dont' post as much anymore, yet I somehow manage to be the shittyest guy here, much for the fact that unlike all the other losers I didnt' leave after about a week

Jixby Phillips Aug 4th, 2006 02:33 AM

OWN A PEICE OF I-MOCKERY HISTORY:

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=23044

Fathom Zero Aug 4th, 2006 02:36 AM

Beware the people with missing parts.

GADZOOKS Aug 4th, 2006 02:49 AM

Hey! Here's a new website I made for folks who like David Letterman and Ms-Paint or any folks who enjoy a smile and maybe a spook.

http://www.novirginsallowed.com/fyb/paintjob/

Here's what the folks say about the paintjob

Quote:

This is what the internet ought to be more like - Tom Green (July 14 2006, Tom Green Live)

daaaaaaaaamn - Mustang Sandwhich (July 14 2006, Jerk Magazine)

oh man this is a real treasure - Jixby Phillips impersonationg Tom Green (July 14 2006, Tom Green Live)

Hey. I have to ask you one question before we continue. How old are you?

1 Over 17
2 13-17
3 Under 13 - Roger Ebert (July 14 2006, At The Movies)

I'll look later - Johnathan Clement who turned the big 1-6 today!
WARNING: THERE IS A SECRET PAGE SOMEWHERE AND YOU GOTTA TURN OFF YOUR LIGHTS AND TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS TO SEE IT. :eek

Use Firefox bookmarks!