I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Feb 23rd, 2010 11:50 PM

:pagebrak

Zhukov Feb 23rd, 2010 11:53 PM

I didn't get anything for my birthday, and I really need a girlfriend. :(

executioneer Feb 24th, 2010 01:39 AM

man you need to tell us what you want BEFORE your birthday, dude. how are we supposed to get you a girlfriend if you don't say something in advance

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 24th, 2010 04:57 AM

We could have mail ordered her. Or Male ordered HER depending on what you're into.

Zhukov Feb 24th, 2010 05:30 AM

I thought my mum would get one so I didn't ask anyone else; then she didn't get me one and I was screwed.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 24th, 2010 06:05 AM

screwed as in screwed?

Zhukov Feb 24th, 2010 06:23 AM

Not screwed.

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 24th, 2010 12:06 PM

:(

Tadao Feb 24th, 2010 03:30 PM

kahljorn Feb 24th, 2010 04:01 PM

damn I'm so proud of myself suddenly

Kitsa Feb 24th, 2010 04:14 PM

The guy in the blue pajamas looks exactly like the chopped-in-half guy in Battle Heater Kotatsu.

Dimnos Feb 24th, 2010 04:17 PM

Im just surprised he isnt trying to box the guy behind him for cuddling up with his girl. :\

Tadao Feb 24th, 2010 04:18 PM

I need to see more japanese shock horror movies.

Sam Feb 24th, 2010 04:20 PM

A glimpse into Tadao's house

Kitsa Feb 24th, 2010 04:57 PM

battle heater kotatsu is hilarious. get it to see the ridiculous punk band, if nothing else.

Fathom Zero Feb 24th, 2010 06:18 PM

GUESS WHAT'S COMING UP? COULD IT BE A BIRTHDAY? ON THURSDAY?

Tadao Feb 24th, 2010 06:24 PM

THE GAY PARADE?

Fathom Zero Feb 24th, 2010 06:35 PM

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT

Kitsa Feb 24th, 2010 08:19 PM

:( I just had to scrap a whole batch of thank you cards because of my fucking ocd.

I get, like, greeting card tourette's. If I'm thinking about something else when I'm writing, there's about a 10% chance I'll write that down instead. Not often, but enough for me to be afraid to send anything out and check and recheck and re-re-check and re-re-re-check until I finally get so paranoid I have to tear it up and throw it away. Like the other day when I was writing a thank you note to my grandmother, the sig other joked that I should tell whoever it was to fuck off, and I became so sure I wrote "fuck off" to my grandmother that I tore the card up rather than risk sending it.

fucking ocd :(

Tadao Feb 24th, 2010 08:26 PM

has a card like that been reported back to you?

Kitsa Feb 24th, 2010 08:36 PM

no, but I have enough little old ladies on my card recipient list to worry :(

Grislygus Feb 24th, 2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 673839)
I need to see more japanese shock horror movies.

Shock japanese horror as in how? Torture freakfests like Audition? Stupid fanboy bullshit like Tetsuo: The Iron Man? Ready-for Hollywood Remake crap like those goddamn retarded SADAKO books/movie?

Or are you talking about the David Lynch-meets-WHATINTHEGODDAMFUCKHOLYMOTHEROFGOD movies like Gozu?

The Leader Feb 24th, 2010 09:08 PM

Therapy and medication has helped a lot with my ocd. :(

Tadao Feb 24th, 2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 673868)
Shock japanese horror as in how? Torture freakfests like Audition? Stupid fanboy bullshit like Tetsuo: The Iron Man? Ready-for Hollywood Remake crap like those goddamn retarded SADAKO books/movie?

Or are you talking about the David Lynch-meets-WHATINTHEGODDAMFUCKHOLYMOTHEROFGOD movies like Gozu?

I don't know any of those. :(

Kitsa Feb 24th, 2010 09:48 PM

odishon wasn't as freaky to me as everyone else found it...but then I'm not a guy.

tetsuo is only memorable for the robotic wang.

any remake of ringu anything is garbage, and that includes actual ringu sequels/prequels.

Tadao Feb 24th, 2010 09:57 PM

I like the really freaky ones with like tokyo gore police and what not, but I really have nothing to go on as that's about all I've ever seen. That and Ichi. :tear

Sam Feb 24th, 2010 10:02 PM

TOKYO GORE POLICEEEEE

Sam Feb 24th, 2010 10:02 PM

WATCH MACHINE GIRL

Babs Feb 24th, 2010 10:12 PM

Ebola Syndrome, that's a must see if your into some Japanese Gore.

HickMan Feb 24th, 2010 10:52 PM

hey what's up guys it's hickman remember me?

Esuohlim Feb 24th, 2010 11:04 PM

Nope

HickMan Feb 24th, 2010 11:09 PM

s*hit

Tadao Feb 24th, 2010 11:19 PM

Sup freedom fighter

Grislygus Feb 25th, 2010 12:47 AM

I'm always the guy who is all like JAP HORROR FLICKS? :rolleyes PFFT.

and yet I seem to know more about Japanese horror than I know about Japanese whisky, which is shameful but excusable because the japs pretty much keep their whisky on the down low except when they want to pal around with the Scots and talk shit about anyone who serves whiskey with an 'E'.

Grislygus Feb 25th, 2010 12:51 AM

god i wish i could just get a single sip of japanese whisky :(

fuck sake, though. Measly, overrated little pussbot of a drink

Fathom Zero Feb 25th, 2010 12:53 AM

For a relaxing time, make it Suntory Time.

Grislygus Feb 25th, 2010 01:11 AM

CUTTO CUTTO CUTTO!

God I hate white people that go out of their way to drink sake. I remember being on my half-hour break at work and going to the small marketdown the street to buy some steaks and Mickeys for after work. Takes ten minutes to walk to the store from my work, so I only had a ten minute window to get my shit and leave.

I get to wait in line behind a fat latina woman who kept sending her kids to get more shit while she tried to pay her entire bill with expired coupons. The fat bitch finally leaves and I get up to the register, only to be desperately pushed aside by a gangly, bearded, red-haired motherfucker dressed in plaid with a haircut like Prince Valiant; he asks the cashier if they have any SAH-KHEY.

This is a McKay's Market IN BUTTFUCK NOWHERE, OREGON AND HE SHOVED ME OUT OF THE WAY TO ASK THE CASHIER IF THEY CARRIED SAKE. FUCK THAT GUY anyway the cashier says "uuuuuuuh, no?" and looks at him like he's retarded and the guy doesn't get the hint and keeps talking at the cashier until I shove him the fuck back. So I buy my t-bone steaks and malt liquor and Captain fucking Redbeard looks at me like I'm a violent crazy person AND I DON'T LIKE WHITE PEOPLE WHO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BUY SAKE

Sam Feb 25th, 2010 01:13 AM

HOW ABOUT SOME OF THAT WANG DANG SWEET POONTANG?

Grislygus Feb 25th, 2010 01:13 AM

DAMN STUPIDS :mad

Grislygus Feb 25th, 2010 01:15 AM

IT'S FUCKING RICE WINE, AND IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL

Guitar Woman Feb 25th, 2010 01:16 AM

Sake tastes like pear-flavored gasoline, anyway. It's the nastiest shit, and mixing it with coke just makes it taste like cough syrup.

Sam Feb 25th, 2010 01:22 AM

ONE TIME I TRIED TO MIX SAKE AND KAHLUA :(

IT WAS GROSS

Fathom Zero Feb 25th, 2010 01:32 AM

I had some that tasted buttery. :\

Sam Feb 25th, 2010 01:34 AM

My bosses daughter was just at my house drinking beer with me and she just left and I'm very sad now. :(

Tadao Feb 25th, 2010 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 673894)
CUTTO CUTTO CUTTO!

God I hate white people that go out of their way to drink sake. I remember being on my half-hour break at work and going to the small marketdown the street to buy some steaks and Mickeys for after work. Takes ten minutes to walk to the store from my work, so I only had a ten minute window to get my shit and leave.

I get to wait in line behind a fat latina woman who kept sending her kids to get more shit while she tried to pay her entire bill with expired coupons. The fat bitch finally leaves and I get up to the register, only to be desperately pushed aside by a gangly, bearded, red-haired motherfucker dressed in plaid with a haircut like Prince Valiant; he asks the cashier if they have any SAH-KHEY.

This is a McKay's Market IN BUTTFUCK NOWHERE, OREGON AND HE SHOVED ME OUT OF THE WAY TO ASK THE CASHIER IF THEY CARRIED SAKE. FUCK THAT GUY anyway the cashier says "uuuuuuuh, no?" and looks at him like he's retarded and the guy doesn't get the hint and keeps talking at the cashier until I shove him the fuck back. So I buy my t-bone steaks and malt liquor and Captain fucking Redbeard looks at me like I'm a violent crazy person AND I DON'T LIKE WHITE PEOPLE WHO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BUY SAKE

Hey, you're in the OC now right? Let's meet up this summer. Eat some Unagi, drink some sake and then head to Venice to meet up with Kahl. Then we can all got to Santa Monica peir, drop E and wreck the boardwalk.

Tadao Feb 25th, 2010 02:23 AM

I have an epic loveline story in the making, but it's just not completely fleshed out yet.

Here is a little taste.

I'm filing for divorce tomorrow. I plan to marry the girl I've had a crush on since I hit puberty. My ex emailed me today telling me she has cancer and had basically given up on life. My ex didn't know I was filing tomorrow so it's not some ploy.

Oh and as for my ex giving up on life, I know her well and she is doing exactly what I did when I got "the bad news". I'm sure she's gonna get better after reaching her bottom and find that thing that we all deserve.

Piece of mind.

Colonel Flagg Feb 25th, 2010 05:19 AM

Good luck on that divorce thing. Hope it goes smoothly ... :\

Colonel Flagg Feb 25th, 2010 05:23 AM

Quote:

[...] I get up to the register, only to be desperately pushed aside by a gangly, bearded, red-haired motherfucker dressed in plaid with a haircut like Prince Valiant; he asks the cashier if they have any SAH-KHEY.

This is a McKay's Market IN BUTTFUCK NOWHERE, OREGON AND HE SHOVED ME OUT OF THE WAY TO ASK THE CASHIER IF THEY CARRIED SAKE.

That sounds like a bad YouTube video clip. Are you sure he just wasn't trying to elicit a reaction?

If he was serious, then he needs a good bitch-slapping. >:

Kitsa Feb 25th, 2010 06:26 AM

Quote:

God I hate white people that go out of their way to drink sake.

I was there once, and then I read enough Paul Theroux to realize there's a very gray area between that sort of irritation and the I AM SURE THAT NO OTHER WHITE PERSON UNDERSTANDS THIS NON-WHITE CULTURE THE WAY I DO, THEREFORE I HATE THEM ALL, THEY SHOULD JUST STICK TO BEING WHITE AND LEAVE GENUINE APPRECIATION TO ME philosophy. Paul Theroux can write, but he's an asshole that way, white traveler fooling himself into thinking he's a resentful native of wherever he is.

That's why I pretty much stick to an "eyes on your own paper" plan of action. Self-proclaimed "otakus" are best ignored. If I want sake, I go to a store I know will sell it and I buy it. No need to broadcast. Enough problems being a non-Japanese artist in a primarily Japanese art form. Enough people getting pissed off at me for not being Japanese, which is ridiculous. Is the art better somehow if I'm Japanese? Just fucking buy your sake and take it home and drink it, and stfu about how the characters in your favorite anime drink it this way or that way.

Tadao: :(

Pub Lover Feb 25th, 2010 09:32 AM

Zhukov is very funny in his birthday thread. Happy birthday, that guy.

Pub Lover Feb 25th, 2010 09:33 AM

Pentegarn Feb 25th, 2010 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 673956)
Zhukov is very funny in his birthday thread. Happy birthday, that guy.

He was clever indeed.

bigtimecow Feb 25th, 2010 10:29 AM

eh, i'm sick of people arguing over grammatical and spelling errors. like, fuck, if you know what a person is trying to say (which most of the time is the case) then just attack the argument not the presentation

STRAW MAN (well, unless it was an argument about grammar and spelling, i guess)

The Leader Feb 25th, 2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 673905)
I have an epic loveline story in the making, but it's just not completely fleshed out yet.

Here is a little taste.

I'm filing for divorce tomorrow. I plan to marry the girl I've had a crush on since I hit puberty. My ex emailed me today telling me she has cancer and had basically given up on life. My ex didn't know I was filing tomorrow so it's not some ploy.

Oh and as for my ex giving up on life, I know her well and she is doing exactly what I did when I got "the bad news". I'm sure she's gonna get better after reaching her bottom and find that thing that we all deserve.

Piece of mind.

:hugs

Pub Lover Feb 25th, 2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 673973)
STRAW MAN

The pancake guy tried to claim it was intentional and then felt clever when he caught Zhukov out. The spelling/grammar shtick is tired and pointless, but the petty self-delusion of trolls makes my day.

Supafly345 Feb 25th, 2010 12:01 PM

Just trust me on this you guys.
http://5z8.info/how2pipebomb_b8k9c_peepshow

Dimnos Feb 25th, 2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 673005)
It actually links here. You can do it with any website.

http://www.shadyurl.com/index.php

Old news.

Grislygus Feb 25th, 2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 673946)
I was there once, and then I read enough Paul Theroux to realize there's a very gray area between that sort of irritation and the I AM SURE THAT NO OTHER WHITE PERSON UNDERSTANDS THIS NON-WHITE CULTURE THE WAY I DO, THEREFORE I HATE THEM ALL, THEY SHOULD JUST STICK TO BEING WHITE AND LEAVE GENUINE APPRECIATION TO ME philosophy. Paul Theroux can write, but he's an asshole that way, white traveler fooling himself into thinking he's a resentful native of wherever he is. That's why I pretty much stick to an "eyes on your own paper" plan of action.

The moment I consider myself a resentful Japanese native who truly appreciates their culture is the moment that I use a nailgun to install a few holes in my face BUT THEY LEARNED EVERYTHING THEY KNEW ABOUT WHISKY BY LEARNING IN SCOTLAND, and now the Keepers of the Quaich invite Japanese whiskymakers to their feasts and get-togethers, dressing the japanese in kilts because they love Japanese whisky so much and that is so damn beautiful that it makes me want to cry :( Don't give a damn about them in any other case

Though I forgot that you're into the whole japanese thing and I should have clarified I'M SORRY, I'VE JUST HAD TO TALK TO TOO MANY OTHER MALE ARTISTS MY AGE AND AS SOON AS I MENTION WHISKY OR WHISKEY THEY'RE ALL LIKE :rolleyes "THAT'S AN OLD GUYS DRINK. WHAT A TOOL. I ONLY DRINK SAKE" AND THEN THEY JABBER ON ABOUT ITS SUPPOSED SUPERIORITY WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT AND I DON'T ARGUE ABOUT IT BECAUSE AN ARGUMENT LIKE THAT IS GEEKY AS FUCK BUT THEY'RE COMPLETELY WRONG >::\:(

Tadao Feb 25th, 2010 12:40 PM

I can't get drunk off of sake. :(

Grislygus Feb 25th, 2010 12:48 PM

'Cause it's a measly little pussbot of a drink

unless you're a girl :sexistbabysswhutIdo

Kitsa Feb 25th, 2010 02:02 PM

but I drink whiskey or whisky or however it presents itself. Or at least, I used to. I even have somewhat of an appreciation for wild turkey.

Supafly345 Feb 25th, 2010 05:58 PM

executioneer Feb 25th, 2010 08:23 PM

boner is dead, dudes :(

Tadao Feb 25th, 2010 08:29 PM

I know they think they found him, is it now official?

executioneer Feb 25th, 2010 08:34 PM

yeah :( that sucks. i guess now i should watch batman: dead ends

Tadao Feb 25th, 2010 08:45 PM

:tear I feel really sorry for Checkov. That on air message drew a fear tears from me.

Spoilers!

executioneer Feb 25th, 2010 08:48 PM

on a positive note "pulling a boner" now can be used as slang for suicide :lol :( :( :( :(

shadowweaver Feb 25th, 2010 09:52 PM

im sad that boner died, too. he grew up to be hot. I def. could have cheered him up

WhiteRat Feb 25th, 2010 11:03 PM

Low rent celebrities that have disappeared (no pun intended) from the Hollywood scene and die just absolutely break my heart.

executioneer Feb 26th, 2010 12:33 AM

he wasnt just a low rent celebrity he was the dude harlan ellison based a lot of jeffty from "jeffty is five" on and i loved that story :(

WhiteRat Feb 26th, 2010 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 674053)
he wasnt just a low rent celebrity he was the dude harlan ellison based a lot of jeffty from "jeffty is five" on and i loved that story :(

Fine. He was the greatest actor of our generation and has undoubtedly touched us all in a way that only "Boner" could do.

Best actor ever.

Is the internet happy now?

HickMan Feb 26th, 2010 03:12 AM

Hey guys I'm applying for special forces any thoughts? ~

Babs Feb 26th, 2010 05:15 AM

Semper Fi brother

Grislygus Feb 26th, 2010 10:05 AM

Dude you need to join and post a picture of the super flamethrower tank that Bill Murray and Harold Ramis used to fight the Soviets :(

Grislygus Feb 26th, 2010 10:08 AM

Or do the Spec Ops guys have it?

executioneer Feb 26th, 2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRat (Post 674059)
Fine. He was the greatest actor of our generation and has undoubtedly touched us all in a way that only "Boner" could do.

Best actor ever.

Is the internet happy now?

i never said he was a great actor but maybe now we should talk about him for five or six more pages >:

10,000 Volt Ghost Feb 26th, 2010 11:35 AM

I don't even know who he is.

executioneer Feb 26th, 2010 11:35 AM

he probably killed himself on valentines day and i pretty much ALWAYS entertain thoughts of ending myself on valentines day

The Leader Feb 26th, 2010 11:36 AM

He did the voices for Ambush and the Night Creeper Leader on the really bad DiC G.I. Joe cartoon around '91 or so. :(

Tadao Feb 26th, 2010 02:49 PM

The Final Season of LOST as Seen by Someone Who Has Never Seen It Before

http://neverseenlost.wordpress.com/

RaNkeri Feb 26th, 2010 03:34 PM

Tadao Feb 26th, 2010 03:42 PM

DID YOU EAT CAKE ON YOUR BDAY YOU FAT FUCK?

RaNkeri Feb 26th, 2010 03:43 PM

PIZZA & BEER

CAKE IS FOR PUSSIES

Sam Feb 26th, 2010 03:47 PM

FINDLAND CAN'T EAT CAKE CUZ OF HIS DIABEETUS :lol

RaNkeri Feb 26th, 2010 03:49 PM

DON' GO FORGETTIN' CELIAC DISEE-ZAH BRAH

Kitsa Feb 26th, 2010 04:45 PM

PURIM APPROACHES, BITCHES

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Tadao Feb 26th, 2010 05:52 PM

Again? What, is it every 4 months?

Kitsa Feb 26th, 2010 06:50 PM

bigtimecow Feb 26th, 2010 07:55 PM

glad to know you have your avatar back SAM

Sam Feb 26th, 2010 08:18 PM

;)

HickMan Feb 26th, 2010 08:31 PM

I'll ask if I can use the flame thrower and if not I'll leave :x

AND THIS ISN'T THE MARINE CORPS SO WE DON'T SAY STUPID POOPIE WORDS LIKE THE ONE YOU SAID, BABS

Pub Lover Feb 26th, 2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReallySweetName (Post 674061)
Hey guys I'm applying for special forces any thoughts? ~

You'd look totally hot in their uniform. :orgasm

Pub Lover Feb 26th, 2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 674157)
SAM I DONT HAVE TO WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECAUSE I ALREADY DID ON FACEBOOK

I don't have to wish Sam a happy birthday because I clicked 'like' on that one thing that mentioned his birthday on facebook that time. :)

Babs Feb 27th, 2010 03:25 PM

ITS NOT JUST WORDS ITS A WAY OF LIFE GREEN BERET FGGT

Kitsa Feb 27th, 2010 03:45 PM

RaNkeri Feb 27th, 2010 03:53 PM

Miami Vice, fuck yeah

Tadao Feb 27th, 2010 04:00 PM

Which special ops btw? You don't look like SEAL material. :p

Grislygus Feb 27th, 2010 09:19 PM

well YOU don't look like BROWNIE material JERKFACE

maaaaaaaaaaaan Aqua Velvet commercials make me want to punch something, why the fuck would Aqua Velvet be all male bonding touchy-feely

Grislygus Feb 27th, 2010 10:09 PM

I'm guessing it's noob3, but I'm not quite sure... we need to start making bets on character identities

Tadao Feb 27th, 2010 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 674260)
We already have 2 of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grislygus (Post 674326)
I'm guessing it's noob3

That's number 1, number 2 should be easy.