I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "How Was Your Day?" Thread (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19732)

Seven Force Apr 5th, 2006 11:59 PM

It's definitely not in that chewed up bubble gum you call a pussy.

Mad Melvin Apr 6th, 2006 04:35 AM

back to topic: This day started really really badly. I woke up in my friends apartment on a couch. I had a terrible headache and as I am wrtiting this, I have puked 4 times already. I blame tequila.

Seven Force Apr 6th, 2006 10:56 AM

Yeah, but you had an awesome night last night, right? :)

Terra Apr 6th, 2006 10:56 AM

Be of good cheer!! The day can only get better from this point on!

Seven Force Apr 6th, 2006 10:58 AM

Hey you, good morning.

Mad Melvin Apr 6th, 2006 11:40 AM

Yeah, I had a fun night. Lots of dancing. I just don't really remember how I got to my friends place. On the positive side, there were also two good looking girls and one of them was sleeping on the same couch as me. Too bad I was passed out.

Seven Force Apr 6th, 2006 12:02 PM

Hey man, you still have a lot more partying to do. :)

Mad Melvin Apr 6th, 2006 12:52 PM

True. Im going again on saturday night. Should be enough time for my legs to heal.

RaNkeri Apr 6th, 2006 12:52 PM

Yay, only one exam left! After that I can once again kick back and relax awhile, till I have to start studying again :)

Staxeon Apr 6th, 2006 07:45 PM

Driving home at 6am something the size of a mouseball kicked up and hit my windshield right in front of my face. Looked like a rock but it didn't crack my window, just chipped it to all hell.

Then when I got home I noticed a big fucking screw stuck in my tire. If I pull it out I'm certain my tire will start leaking, and its close enuff to the sidewall that I'm worried it can't be patched.

Fuckall.

Vampywampy Apr 6th, 2006 08:10 PM

I went to college to mooch my EMA off them...finally.

It's taken about 3 fucking months for this thing to actually be sorted out.

The rest is a blur.

I watched TV.

My day sucked.

Here's hoping my sexy purple Saturn pad arrives tomorrow. ;<

Terra Apr 6th, 2006 09:20 PM

I have a tornado headed this way. I'm glad my new computer isn't in. Because it wouldn't be here for long. >:

Seven Force Apr 30th, 2006 01:08 PM

She survived! :party

ArrowX Apr 30th, 2006 02:05 PM

That must mean she lives in a trailor park :lol

Seven Force Apr 30th, 2006 04:12 PM

You spelled trailer wrong. :lol

Terra Apr 30th, 2006 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidKraut
That must mean she lives in a trailor park :lol

No I don't live in a trailer park but I don't think I would be making comments like that with the kind of animals you hang out with. Has your ass healed yet, you mindless shit stained asswipe? :)

Seven Force Apr 30th, 2006 07:59 PM

You guys PLEASE!

I'm trying to run a civilized thread here.

So, how's everyone doing today?

ArrowX Apr 30th, 2006 08:24 PM

I spelled Trailer wrong on purpose. And Terra seriously don't talk to me about ass sex, the very though of the word ass sex coming from your gob makes me wannt to sew your vagina shut then use glue to make a watertight seal, then watch and laugh ans your urine is backed up into your uteris and ultimately up your tubes and causes your ovaries to explode >:

Terra Apr 30th, 2006 09:49 PM

The Loyal Order of Moose is going to very dissapointed with you tonight. Hopefully Milhouse will come in here soon and clean up all of your typos and spelling errors.

Never mind all of those shitty contractions AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT BRAXTON HICKS, MISTER!

glowbelly Apr 30th, 2006 09:54 PM

uhh, urine doesn't come out of the uterus you flippin stupid fuck.

just in case anyone is confused, the above comment was directed at the kid in this thread who will never come close to understanding a female's anatomy. >:

PurplePlatypus Apr 30th, 2006 09:56 PM

My day was not very good. I had just bought a new 3D-supporting, state-of-the-art graphics card for 100 bucks(it wasn't a big one, only 256 Megs). I was happy as hell. Then, guess what?

My fucking computer couldn't take it. Apparently, my computer was made in the STONE AGE and can't take a friggin graphics card. Yeesh.

I just wasted 100 bucks, how are you? :D

Terra Apr 30th, 2006 09:57 PM

But he's a whiz bang at Swamp Donkey dick!

xbxDaniel Apr 30th, 2006 09:58 PM

Hey Stupidkraut, I've got this book we can read together. You see, your body's going through some changes, and I think it would help if we talked through it.

glowbelly Apr 30th, 2006 09:58 PM

off to bed

Fathom Zero Apr 30th, 2006 10:01 PM

I had a good day, aside from being forced into church this morning.