I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Oct 22nd, 2009 09:17 PM

:pagebrak

Pub Lover Oct 22nd, 2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 654556)

This picture needs more Willie wearing sunglasses.

I am not sure if he should have his arms folded and a grim look on his face, or a grin and some cheerful little thumbs hitting the air.

Pub Lover Oct 23rd, 2009 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 654568)
Wow, that was a super gay song there Carnivore.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 654578)
I don't know that history. :whooshovermyhead

He looks like the guy from Creed. When anyone mentioned the resemblance he would be irked. Not a lot of back-story really.

Tadao Oct 23rd, 2009 12:28 AM

I knew Chojin changed the video, but I wanted to help get him stirred up. I'm glad I don't look like Creed guy.

Chojin Oct 23rd, 2009 03:00 AM

actually the story was that being accused of loving creed threw him into fits of rage

Zhukov Oct 23rd, 2009 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 654539)
In the US, they don't have a wage. The average is just over $3 an hour and all tips have to be reported and taxed. When I worked at a local restaurant, the person training me got a paycheck for negative 22 cents due to the taxes from her tips.

In other words, shut up

Actually I was talking about why I should have to leave a tip for wait people in my country, where they receive a wage.

The minimum wage in Australia is $AU14.30, which would equal about 8.10 pounds and $US13.23.

Aaarg Oct 23rd, 2009 08:21 AM

Damn. I think minimum wage here is like $7.25US.

stevetothepast Oct 23rd, 2009 12:14 PM

min wage in canada is like CDN$8.50 I think?

Tadao Oct 23rd, 2009 12:31 PM

When I waited on tables, I made U.S. Minimum plus tips. I love California.

Fathom Zero Oct 23rd, 2009 03:14 PM

They make minimum wage here in Oklahoma.

Kitsa Oct 23rd, 2009 05:17 PM

I had a shitty afternoon. Among other things, a cranky elderly neighborhood lady was complaining about the fact that kids trick or treat. She didn't want to deal with it and besides, she wanted to keep the candy for herself. She was counting how many kids on the street might annoy her on Halloween, and she pointed at my stomach and said, "And that'll be another one."

If I were less strictly schooled in manners, I might have said something nasty.

Tadao Oct 23rd, 2009 05:35 PM

like "Don't worry, I'll teach mine to stay away from creepy old witches house."?

Kitsa Oct 23rd, 2009 05:39 PM

Strike one was when she told me that I shouldn't have wasted money burying my infant twins when they died last year, that I should have just had the hospital throw them away.

Strike two was when she saw my mom walking my dog and went over to ask if my mom knew how easy it was to kill a dog.

This was strike three, and even though I managed to hold my tongue because of the company I was in, I still have all these black bats of rage flapping before my eyes, you know?

She certainly does not have to worry about my bringing a kid to her house to trick or treat. She's the kind of person who would give out poisoned candy, if there is such a type.

Tadao Oct 23rd, 2009 05:45 PM

That neighborhood is gonna turn you into a killer.

Kitsa Oct 23rd, 2009 05:47 PM

It just might.

The thought that there are more people like that in the world angers and frightens me.

executioneer Oct 23rd, 2009 05:53 PM

bitch needs to get egged

Kitsa Oct 23rd, 2009 05:58 PM

with grenades

executioneer Oct 23rd, 2009 05:59 PM

in the mouth

Kitsa Oct 23rd, 2009 06:02 PM

I forgot to tell you about when she was delighted to find a nest of bunnies in her yard. She poisoned all of them.

She also regularly calls Animal Control if she hears anyone's dog barking.

Colonel Flagg Oct 23rd, 2009 08:22 PM

She needs a horseradish enema.

Kitsa Oct 23rd, 2009 08:44 PM

It's almost like those old bats in the movies, you know, like the one in the Wizard of Oz who takes Toto or the old bitch in Gremlins who wants to kill the dog. Before I moved to this neighborhood I had a hard time believing that that sort of person actually existed, but they do. There are a lot of mean, selfish people out there who get joy out of making others miserable.

elx Oct 23rd, 2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 654556)

THIS IS NOT A PICTURE OF ME, I APOLOGIZE

i thought this was a hotwheel with a little lego man in it :(

Babs Oct 23rd, 2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 654681)
Strike one was when she told me that I shouldn't have wasted money burying my infant twins when they died last year, that I should have just had the hospital throw them away.

Strike two was when she saw my mom walking my dog and went over to ask if my mom knew how easy it was to kill a dog.

This was strike three, and even though I managed to hold my tongue because of the company I was in, I still have all these black bats of rage flapping before my eyes, you know?

She certainly does not have to worry about my bringing a kid to her house to trick or treat. She's the kind of person who would give out poisoned candy, if there is such a type.

What an old whorish bitch.

Is this old hag a remarkable old creature that can sit on the end of a broom stick and take off? Can she actually achieve flight?

Pub Lover Oct 23rd, 2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 654586)
actually the story was that being accused of loving creed threw him into fits of rage

You're right. It was that long complicated story, not my long complicated story at all.

Pub Lover Oct 23rd, 2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsa (Post 654717)
There are a lot of mean, selfish people out there who get joy out of making others miserable.

In here too. :(