I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Matt Harty Sep 25th, 2004 01:51 PM

HOLY SHIT

Anonymous Sep 25th, 2004 02:06 PM

This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

Esuohlim Sep 25th, 2004 02:25 PM

Oh snap! Snap indeed, Mad Max!

Anonymous Sep 25th, 2004 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:f100c91729]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:f100c91729]

Anonymous Sep 25th, 2004 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:68fc71c24e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:68fc71c24e]

[center:68fc71c24e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:68fc71c24e]

Anonymous Sep 25th, 2004 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:e6cd80946a]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:e6cd80946a]

[center:e6cd80946a]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:e6cd80946a]

[center:e6cd80946a]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:e6cd80946a]

Anonymous Sep 25th, 2004 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:53051ab603]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:53051ab603]

[center:53051ab603]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:53051ab603]

[center:53051ab603]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:53051ab603]

[center:53051ab603]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:53051ab603]

Anonymous Sep 25th, 2004 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:916c1cb079]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:916c1cb079]

[center:916c1cb079]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:916c1cb079]

[center:916c1cb079]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:916c1cb079]

[center:916c1cb079]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:916c1cb079]

[center:916c1cb079]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:916c1cb079]

Anonymous Sep 25th, 2004 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:53cf7e055e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:53cf7e055e]

[center:53cf7e055e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:53cf7e055e]

[center:53cf7e055e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:53cf7e055e]

[center:53cf7e055e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:53cf7e055e]

[center:53cf7e055e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:53cf7e055e]

[center:53cf7e055e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:53cf7e055e]


ninja wolf Sep 25th, 2004 10:49 PM

Wow! We might break Ozzy Osbournes swearing record!

Esuohlim Sep 25th, 2004 11:18 PM

Is there an echo in this thread? ZING! oh man I zinged you good, Mad Max. If we were playing cops and robbers you'd be a robber and you'd be dead but you'd be arguing that the bullet didn't really hit you because of you're special armor but we both know the truth.

dead_pigeon Sep 26th, 2004 01:12 AM

Shit, whoa, that was a boy howdy ZING!
You got zinged mooshy max!

Mr. Vagiclean Sep 26th, 2004 02:34 AM

YOU piece of SHIT FUCK YOU YEA YOU

executioneer Sep 26th, 2004 04:00 AM


MAD MAX I WILL SHOT YOU IF YOU DONT STOP JERKING UP THIS THREAD

executioneer Sep 26th, 2004 04:10 AM

man this thead used to be so much better BACK IN THA DAY

executioneer Sep 26th, 2004 04:12 AM

hi i'm an unfunny jerk who doesnt get jokes hi i'm an unfunny jerk who doesnt get jokes HI I'M AN UNFUNNY JERK WHO DOESNT GET JOKES J/K I HAVE ALL CAPS THAT MEANS I GET JOKES RIGHT GUYS ;)

executioneer Sep 26th, 2004 04:15 AM

sarcasm sarcasm

executioneer Sep 26th, 2004 04:17 AM

i wish there was still a raver board and a goth board and a punk/sXe/vegan/WHATEVER board because because because :(

executioneer Sep 26th, 2004 04:53 AM

because of the wonderful things they does (used to does?)

executioneer Sep 26th, 2004 04:54 AM

because they would bring in ANGRY JERKS and then the ANGRY JERKS would be all "HAY DONT H8 ON RAVSE OR GOTHS WTF" and then hilarity would ensue :(

plus i think being on ezboard helped to be honest :x

Anonymous Sep 26th, 2004 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:f0b01ef50a]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:f0b01ef50a]

[center:f0b01ef50a]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:f0b01ef50a]

[center:f0b01ef50a]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:f0b01ef50a]

[center:f0b01ef50a]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:f0b01ef50a]

[center:f0b01ef50a]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:f0b01ef50a]

[center:f0b01ef50a]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:f0b01ef50a]


[center:f0b01ef50a]ZING![/center:f0b01ef50a]

Anonymous Sep 26th, 2004 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:1239259838]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:1239259838]

[center:1239259838]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:1239259838]

[center:1239259838]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:1239259838]

[center:1239259838]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:1239259838]

[center:1239259838]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:1239259838]

[center:1239259838]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:1239259838]


[center:1239259838]ZING![/center:1239259838]

[center:1239259838]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:1239259838]

Anonymous Sep 26th, 2004 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:b931218e18]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b931218e18]

[center:b931218e18]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b931218e18]

[center:b931218e18]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b931218e18]

[center:b931218e18]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b931218e18]

[center:b931218e18]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b931218e18]

[center:b931218e18]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b931218e18]


[center:b931218e18]ZING![/center:b931218e18]

[center:b931218e18]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:b931218e18]

[center:b931218e18]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:b931218e18]

Esuohlim Sep 26th, 2004 02:00 PM

That does it Mad Max i mean grrrr i mean ok this is the last straw do you know my good friend BAPE he's 2nd in command and he will straighten you out but good

Anonymous Sep 26th, 2004 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:c4c3b0c998]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c4c3b0c998]

[center:c4c3b0c998]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c4c3b0c998]

[center:c4c3b0c998]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c4c3b0c998]

[center:c4c3b0c998]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c4c3b0c998]

[center:c4c3b0c998]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c4c3b0c998]

[center:c4c3b0c998]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c4c3b0c998]


[center:c4c3b0c998]ZING![/center:c4c3b0c998]

[center:c4c3b0c998]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:c4c3b0c998]

[center:c4c3b0c998]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:c4c3b0c998]

[center:c4c3b0c998]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:c4c3b0c998]

Esuohlim Sep 26th, 2004 02:01 PM

i'm serious here you jerk jerk you jrek jerk jerk

Anonymous Sep 26th, 2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:9005a56f80="Mad Max"]This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:9005a56f80]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9005a56f80]

[center:9005a56f80]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9005a56f80]

[center:9005a56f80]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9005a56f80]

[center:9005a56f80]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9005a56f80]

[center:9005a56f80]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9005a56f80]

[center:9005a56f80]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9005a56f80]


[center:9005a56f80]ZING![/center:9005a56f80]

[center:9005a56f80]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:9005a56f80]

[center:9005a56f80]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:9005a56f80]

[center:9005a56f80]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:9005a56f80][/quote:9005a56f80]

[center:9005a56f80]ZING! FUCKTARDS ZING! :lol [/center:9005a56f80]

Esuohlim Sep 26th, 2004 02:02 PM

Seriously i mean you keep adding posts wtf man now we're MAD and you say you're never leaving this SUCKS right guys?

Esuohlim Sep 26th, 2004 02:03 PM

i guess we're doomed now since mad max will never leave haha no seriously it's all over now

Esuohlim Sep 26th, 2004 02:04 PM

I hope Mad Max doesn't post anymore in this thread because then it would be Something AWFUL haha how did you get out of FYAD, Max ZING

Emu Sep 26th, 2004 02:32 PM

how long has this thread been back

Emu Sep 26th, 2004 02:32 PM

seriously i didn't notice

Esuohlim Sep 26th, 2004 02:36 PM

LIKE THREE DAYS, MR. MAGOO

Anonymous Sep 26th, 2004 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:46acbeb6ee="Mad Max"][quote:46acbeb6ee="Mad Max"]This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:46acbeb6ee]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:46acbeb6ee]

[center:46acbeb6ee]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:46acbeb6ee]

[center:46acbeb6ee]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:46acbeb6ee]

[center:46acbeb6ee]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:46acbeb6ee]

[center:46acbeb6ee]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:46acbeb6ee]

[center:46acbeb6ee]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:46acbeb6ee]


[center:46acbeb6ee]ZING![/center:46acbeb6ee]

[center:46acbeb6ee]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:46acbeb6ee]

[center:46acbeb6ee]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:46acbeb6ee]

[center:46acbeb6ee]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:46acbeb6ee][/quote:46acbeb6ee]

[center:46acbeb6ee]ZING! FUCKTARDS ZING! :lol [/center:46acbeb6ee][/quote:46acbeb6ee]

[center:46acbeb6ee]I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! :lol [/center:46acbeb6ee]

Esuohlim Sep 26th, 2004 02:45 PM

oh shit looks like Mad Max made a fool out of me again haha really guys he wasn't serious even though I was 100% serious oh god my face is red

Esuohlim Sep 26th, 2004 02:47 PM

no really i've never been more serious in my life, Mad Max

ScruU2wice Sep 27th, 2004 12:47 AM

when did this thread come back?

Emu Sep 27th, 2004 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
LIKE THREE DAYS, MR. MAGOO


ScruU2wice Sep 27th, 2004 01:08 AM

You have to remember no one posts in this thread intending to read more than a few words.

Captain Goodtimes Sep 27th, 2004 07:14 PM

[center:47b70d0df6]
THE END[/center:47b70d0df6]




LOCK

ThisIsWitty Sep 27th, 2004 07:15 PM

aww shit this thread is totally the bomb

ThisIsWitty Sep 27th, 2004 07:16 PM

geesues this thread is old :) >: :/ :( :) :/ :( :( :/ >: :)

Big McLargehuge Sep 27th, 2004 07:18 PM

kill it with a gun

ThisIsWitty Sep 27th, 2004 07:22 PM

like old yellow

Captain Goodtimes Sep 27th, 2004 07:28 PM

[center:0f4679d32c][img][/img][/center:0f4679d32c]

Crying Baby Jesus Sep 27th, 2004 07:58 PM

how many quote pyramyds have been in this thread?

Captain Goodtimes Sep 27th, 2004 08:25 PM

The thread is over, retard, please leave the theater.

Esuohlim Sep 27th, 2004 09:09 PM

Actually this is the only thread in Mock Wars that anyone should ever post in. If you are a faggot then, by all means, post in the other Mock Wars threads.

That's you, ArrowX.

Anonymous Sep 27th, 2004 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:9da34ab26f="Mad Max"][quote:9da34ab26f="Mad Max"][quote:9da34ab26f="Mad Max"]This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:9da34ab26f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:9da34ab26f]


[center:9da34ab26f]ZING![/center:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:9da34ab26f][/quote:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]ZING! FUCKTARDS ZING! :lol [/center:9da34ab26f][/quote:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! :lol [/center:9da34ab26f][/quote:9da34ab26f]

[center:9da34ab26f]HEY IS THAT THREAD THAT WAS STARTED A LONG TIME AGO AND GOT REALLY LARGE AND THEN IT GOT TAKEN OFF FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING LIQUID SAID AND THEN IT WASN'T THERE AND MATT TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LIKE IT, BUT I TOOK IT OVER AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED, BUT THEN CHOJIN BROUGHT BACK THIS THREAD AND EVERYONE GOT ALL EXCITED AND JIZZED ALL OVER THEMSELVES BECAUSE IT GAVE THEIR LIVES PURPOSE AGAIN? BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT THIS THREAD.[/center:9da34ab26f]

Esuohlim Sep 27th, 2004 09:18 PM

Mad Max is one of those faggots that's going to continue posting in other Mock Wars threads haha look at him go!

Anonymous Sep 27th, 2004 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:a6b7e80465="Mad Max"][quote:a6b7e80465="Mad Max"][quote:a6b7e80465="Mad Max"][quote:a6b7e80465="Mad Max"]This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:a6b7e80465]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:a6b7e80465]


[center:a6b7e80465]ZING![/center:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:a6b7e80465][/quote:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]ZING! FUCKTARDS ZING! :lol [/center:a6b7e80465][/quote:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! :lol [/center:a6b7e80465][/quote:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]HEY IS THAT THREAD THAT WAS STARTED A LONG TIME AGO AND GOT REALLY LARGE AND THEN IT GOT TAKEN OFF FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING LIQUID SAID AND THEN IT WASN'T THERE AND MATT TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LIKE IT, BUT I TOOK IT OVER AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED, BUT THEN CHOJIN BROUGHT BACK THIS THREAD AND EVERYONE GOT ALL EXCITED AND JIZZED ALL OVER THEMSELVES BECAUSE IT GAVE THEIR LIVES PURPOSE AGAIN? BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT THIS THREAD.[/center:a6b7e80465][/quote:a6b7e80465]

[center:a6b7e80465]THE TERM FAGGOT IS CONSIDERED HATE SPEECH MILHOUSE! I'M SURPRISED YOU WOULD USE SUCH A TERM! YOU HAVE PROBABLY OFFENDED SEVERAL IF NOT ALL YOUR FELLOW MOCKERS! I URGE YOU TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY NOW! >: [/center:a6b7e80465]

Crying Baby Jesus Sep 27th, 2004 09:31 PM

this thread was for raising your post count

Esuohlim Sep 27th, 2004 09:35 PM

Apologies are what faggots use to get out of fights.

Anonymous Sep 27th, 2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:b06b136c1e="Mad Max"][quote:b06b136c1e="Mad Max"][quote:b06b136c1e="Mad Max"][quote:b06b136c1e="Mad Max"][quote:b06b136c1e="Mad Max"]This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:b06b136c1e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:b06b136c1e]


[center:b06b136c1e]ZING![/center:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:b06b136c1e][/quote:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]ZING! FUCKTARDS ZING! :lol [/center:b06b136c1e][/quote:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! :lol [/center:b06b136c1e][/quote:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]HEY IS THAT THREAD THAT WAS STARTED A LONG TIME AGO AND GOT REALLY LARGE AND THEN IT GOT TAKEN OFF FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING LIQUID SAID AND THEN IT WASN'T THERE AND MATT TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LIKE IT, BUT I TOOK IT OVER AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED, BUT THEN CHOJIN BROUGHT BACK THIS THREAD AND EVERYONE GOT ALL EXCITED AND JIZZED ALL OVER THEMSELVES BECAUSE IT GAVE THEIR LIVES PURPOSE AGAIN? BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT THIS THREAD.[/center:b06b136c1e][/quote:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]THE TERM FAGGOT IS CONSIDERED HATE SPEECH MILHOUSE! I'M SURPRISED YOU WOULD USE SUCH A TERM! YOU HAVE PROBABLY OFFENDED SEVERAL IF NOT ALL YOUR FELLOW MOCKERS! I URGE YOU TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY NOW! >: [/center:b06b136c1e][/quote:b06b136c1e]

[center:b06b136c1e]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN THE TERM FUCKTARD GOT CHANGED TO TOOTYFRUITY AND IT MADE ALL MY POSTS LOOK ALL WEIRD? AND THEN THE TERM CUNT WAS CHANGED TO SOMETHING, I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW, IT WAS SO LONG AGO. BUT EVENTUALLY LIKE ALL THE SWEAR WORDS GOT CHANGED AND IT WAS TOTALLY WACKY. AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED OFF AND THEN IT WAS CHANGED BACK TO NORMAL AND THEN I CAME BACK MADE ANOTHER FUCKTARD THREAD? YOU REMEMBER THAT? BECAUSE I DON'T. ON A RELATED NOTE YOU SAID APOLOGIES WERE FOR FAGS THAT DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT. SO WERE YOU CALLING FATHER SPAZ A FAG, BECAUSE HE MADE THAT POST WHERE HE APOLOGIZED, AND EVERYONE MADE HIM CRY AND STUFF? HEY HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD WILL GO ON FOR?[/center:b06b136c1e]

executioneer Sep 27th, 2004 09:57 PM

like a million years

Esuohlim Sep 27th, 2004 10:04 PM

"cunt" was changed to "merangue", something was changed to "hot lunch" but the only person that knew what it was was Professor Cool I think. Also I knew a way to bypass the censors if only you shmoozed a little, Mad Max, you know, I would have showed you the ropes.

thebiggameover Sep 27th, 2004 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:ffd7d8e31f="Mad Max"][quote:ffd7d8e31f="Mad Max"][quote:ffd7d8e31f="Mad Max"][quote:ffd7d8e31f="Mad Max"][quote:ffd7d8e31f="Mad Max"][quote:ffd7d8e31f="Mad Max"]This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:ffd7d8e31f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:ffd7d8e31f]


[center:ffd7d8e31f]ZING![/center:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:ffd7d8e31f][/quote:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]ZING! FUCKTARDS ZING! :lol [/center:ffd7d8e31f][/quote:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! :lol [/center:ffd7d8e31f][/quote:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]HEY IS THAT THREAD THAT WAS STARTED A LONG TIME AGO AND GOT REALLY LARGE AND THEN IT GOT TAKEN OFF FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING LIQUID SAID AND THEN IT WASN'T THERE AND MATT TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LIKE IT, BUT I TOOK IT OVER AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED, BUT THEN CHOJIN BROUGHT BACK THIS THREAD AND EVERYONE GOT ALL EXCITED AND JIZZED ALL OVER THEMSELVES BECAUSE IT GAVE THEIR LIVES PURPOSE AGAIN? BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT THIS THREAD.[/center:ffd7d8e31f][/quote:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]THE TERM FAGGOT IS CONSIDERED HATE SPEECH MILHOUSE! I'M SURPRISED YOU WOULD USE SUCH A TERM! YOU HAVE PROBABLY OFFENDED SEVERAL IF NOT ALL YOUR FELLOW MOCKERS! I URGE YOU TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY NOW! >: [/center:ffd7d8e31f][/quote:ffd7d8e31f]

[center:ffd7d8e31f]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN THE TERM FUCKTARD GOT CHANGED TO TOOTYFRUITY AND IT MADE ALL MY POSTS LOOK ALL WEIRD? AND THEN THE TERM CUNT WAS CHANGED TO SOMETHING, I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW, IT WAS SO LONG AGO. BUT EVENTUALLY LIKE ALL THE SWEAR WORDS GOT CHANGED AND IT WAS TOTALLY WACKY. AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED OFF AND THEN IT WAS CHANGED BACK TO NORMAL AND THEN I CAME BACK MADE ANOTHER FUCKTARD THREAD? YOU REMEMBER THAT? BECAUSE I DON'T. ON A RELATED NOTE YOU SAID APOLOGIES WERE FOR FAGS THAT DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT. SO WERE YOU CALLING FATHER SPAZ A FAG, BECAUSE HE MADE THAT POST WHERE HE APOLOGIZED, AND EVERYONE MADE HIM CRY AND STUFF? HEY HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD WILL GO ON FOR?[/center:ffd7d8e31f][/quote:ffd7d8e31f]
:themoreyouknow

Anonymous Sep 27th, 2004 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:c85c7a6a68="Mad Max"][quote:c85c7a6a68="Mad Max"][quote:c85c7a6a68="Mad Max"][quote:c85c7a6a68="Mad Max"][quote:c85c7a6a68="Mad Max"][quote:c85c7a6a68="Mad Max"]This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:c85c7a6a68]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:c85c7a6a68]


[center:c85c7a6a68]ZING![/center:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:c85c7a6a68][/quote:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]ZING! FUCKTARDS ZING! :lol [/center:c85c7a6a68][/quote:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! :lol [/center:c85c7a6a68][/quote:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]HEY IS THAT THREAD THAT WAS STARTED A LONG TIME AGO AND GOT REALLY LARGE AND THEN IT GOT TAKEN OFF FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING LIQUID SAID AND THEN IT WASN'T THERE AND MATT TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LIKE IT, BUT I TOOK IT OVER AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED, BUT THEN CHOJIN BROUGHT BACK THIS THREAD AND EVERYONE GOT ALL EXCITED AND JIZZED ALL OVER THEMSELVES BECAUSE IT GAVE THEIR LIVES PURPOSE AGAIN? BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT THIS THREAD.[/center:c85c7a6a68][/quote:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]THE TERM FAGGOT IS CONSIDERED HATE SPEECH MILHOUSE! I'M SURPRISED YOU WOULD USE SUCH A TERM! YOU HAVE PROBABLY OFFENDED SEVERAL IF NOT ALL YOUR FELLOW MOCKERS! I URGE YOU TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY NOW! >: [/center:c85c7a6a68][/quote:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN THE TERM FUCKTARD GOT CHANGED TO TOOTYFRUITY AND IT MADE ALL MY POSTS LOOK ALL WEIRD? AND THEN THE TERM CUNT WAS CHANGED TO SOMETHING, I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW, IT WAS SO LONG AGO. BUT EVENTUALLY LIKE ALL THE SWEAR WORDS GOT CHANGED AND IT WAS TOTALLY WACKY. AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED OFF AND THEN IT WAS CHANGED BACK TO NORMAL AND THEN I CAME BACK MADE ANOTHER FUCKTARD THREAD? YOU REMEMBER THAT? BECAUSE I DON'T. ON A RELATED NOTE YOU SAID APOLOGIES WERE FOR FAGS THAT DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT. SO WERE YOU CALLING FATHER SPAZ A FAG, BECAUSE HE MADE THAT POST WHERE HE APOLOGIZED, AND EVERYONE MADE HIM CRY AND STUFF? HEY HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD WILL GO ON FOR?[/center:c85c7a6a68][/quote:c85c7a6a68]

[center:c85c7a6a68]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE REEEEEEEALLLLLYY REEEEEEEAAAALLLY BIG FUCKTARD THREAD I MADE IN GENERAL BLABBER LIKE 20 PAGES LONG (BACK IN THOSE DAYS YOU COULD REALLY "GET AWAY WITH MURDER" AM I RIGHT? LOL) ANYWAY IT BASICALLY CAME DOWN BETWEEN ME AND YOU AND YOU ENDED UP GETTING ALL PISSED OFF AT ME AND SAID YOU'D NEVER POST IN ANY OF MY THREADS AGAIN BUT THEN LIKE A COUPLE DAYS LATER YOU DID, BECAUSE I MADE ANOTHER THREAD AND YOU GOT ALL PISSED OFF THAT PEOPLE WERE POSTING IN IT, SO YOU TOLD THEM TO STOP. AND THEN YOU SAID YOU REEEEEAAAAAALLLYYY REEEEEAAAAALYYY WEREN'T GOING TO POST IN A MAD MAX THREAD AGAIN AND YOU DIDN'T FOR A LONG TIME, BUT THEN I MADE A THREAD ON MUBERT TO GET HIM BANNED AND THEN YOU POSTED IN IT. YOU LIKE BROKE YOUR VOW FOR THE 3RD TIME AND THEN I GUESS YOU JUST DIDN'T CARE SO YOU POSTED IN THE TERRA APPRECIATION THREAD. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF? SO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO POST ANYMORE PICTURES OF SEINFIELD CHARACTERS BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT, JUST LIKE YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF FUCKTARD. AM I RIGHT? LOL HEY WOULDN'T IT BE REEEEEAAAAAALLLYY REEEEEEAAAAALLLYY GREAT IF THIS THREAD REACHED PAGE 300 :rolleyes HAHAHA THAT'S LIKE YOUR MR. SARCASTIC CHARACTER! REMEMBER THAT CHARACTER? YOU REEEEEAAAAALLLLY REEEEEEEAAAAALLLYY SHOULD USE THAT CHARACTER MORE OFTEN. OKAY WELL THAT'S IT FOR NOW.[/center:c85c7a6a68]

Emu Sep 27th, 2004 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:2a8a5b6e5d="Mad Max"][quote:2a8a5b6e5d="Mad Max"][quote:2a8a5b6e5d="Mad Max"][quote:2a8a5b6e5d="Mad Max"][quote:2a8a5b6e5d="Mad Max"][quote:2a8a5b6e5d="Mad Max"][quote:2a8a5b6e5d="Mad Max"]This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:2a8a5b6e5d]


[center:2a8a5b6e5d]ZING![/center:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:2a8a5b6e5d][/quote:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]ZING! FUCKTARDS ZING! :lol [/center:2a8a5b6e5d][/quote:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! :lol [/center:2a8a5b6e5d][/quote:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]HEY IS THAT THREAD THAT WAS STARTED A LONG TIME AGO AND GOT REALLY LARGE AND THEN IT GOT TAKEN OFF FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING LIQUID SAID AND THEN IT WASN'T THERE AND MATT TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LIKE IT, BUT I TOOK IT OVER AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED, BUT THEN CHOJIN BROUGHT BACK THIS THREAD AND EVERYONE GOT ALL EXCITED AND JIZZED ALL OVER THEMSELVES BECAUSE IT GAVE THEIR LIVES PURPOSE AGAIN? BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT THIS THREAD.[/center:2a8a5b6e5d][/quote:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]THE TERM FAGGOT IS CONSIDERED HATE SPEECH MILHOUSE! I'M SURPRISED YOU WOULD USE SUCH A TERM! YOU HAVE PROBABLY OFFENDED SEVERAL IF NOT ALL YOUR FELLOW MOCKERS! I URGE YOU TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY NOW! >: [/center:2a8a5b6e5d][/quote:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN THE TERM FUCKTARD GOT CHANGED TO TOOTYFRUITY AND IT MADE ALL MY POSTS LOOK ALL WEIRD? AND THEN THE TERM CUNT WAS CHANGED TO SOMETHING, I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW, IT WAS SO LONG AGO. BUT EVENTUALLY LIKE ALL THE SWEAR WORDS GOT CHANGED AND IT WAS TOTALLY WACKY. AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED OFF AND THEN IT WAS CHANGED BACK TO NORMAL AND THEN I CAME BACK MADE ANOTHER FUCKTARD THREAD? YOU REMEMBER THAT? BECAUSE I DON'T. ON A RELATED NOTE YOU SAID APOLOGIES WERE FOR FAGS THAT DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT. SO WERE YOU CALLING FATHER SPAZ A FAG, BECAUSE HE MADE THAT POST WHERE HE APOLOGIZED, AND EVERYONE MADE HIM CRY AND STUFF? HEY HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD WILL GO ON FOR?[/center:2a8a5b6e5d][/quote:2a8a5b6e5d]

[center:2a8a5b6e5d]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE REEEEEEEALLLLLYY REEEEEEEAAAALLLY BIG FUCKTARD THREAD I MADE IN GENERAL BLABBER LIKE 20 PAGES LONG (BACK IN THOSE DAYS YOU COULD REALLY "GET AWAY WITH MURDER" AM I RIGHT? LOL) ANYWAY IT BASICALLY CAME DOWN BETWEEN ME AND YOU AND YOU ENDED UP GETTING ALL PISSED OFF AT ME AND SAID YOU'D NEVER POST IN ANY OF MY THREADS AGAIN BUT THEN LIKE A COUPLE DAYS LATER YOU DID, BECAUSE I MADE ANOTHER THREAD AND YOU GOT ALL PISSED OFF THAT PEOPLE WERE POSTING IN IT, SO YOU TOLD THEM TO STOP. AND THEN YOU SAID YOU REEEEEAAAAAALLLYYY REEEEEAAAAALYYY WEREN'T GOING TO POST IN A MAD MAX THREAD AGAIN AND YOU DIDN'T FOR A LONG TIME, BUT THEN I MADE A THREAD ON MUBERT TO GET HIM BANNED AND THEN YOU POSTED IN IT. YOU LIKE BROKE YOUR VOW FOR THE 3RD TIME AND THEN I GUESS YOU JUST DIDN'T CARE SO YOU POSTED IN THE TERRA APPRECIATION THREAD. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF? SO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO POST ANYMORE PICTURES OF SEINFIELD CHARACTERS BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT, JUST LIKE YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF FUCKTARD. AM I RIGHT? LOL HEY WOULDN'T IT BE REEEEEAAAAAALLLYY REEEEEEAAAAALLLYY GREAT IF THIS THREAD REACHED PAGE 300 :rolleyes HAHAHA THAT'S LIKE YOUR MR. SARCASTIC CHARACTER! REMEMBER THAT CHARACTER? YOU REEEEEAAAAALLLLY REEEEEEEAAAAALLLYY SHOULD USE THAT CHARACTER MORE OFTEN. OKAY WELL THAT'S IT FOR NOW.[/center:2a8a5b6e5d][/quote:2a8a5b6e5d]

Anonymous Sep 28th, 2004 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:dc4a9e3336="Mad Max"][quote:dc4a9e3336="Mad Max"][quote:dc4a9e3336="Mad Max"][quote:dc4a9e3336="Mad Max"][quote:dc4a9e3336="Mad Max"][quote:dc4a9e3336="Mad Max"][quote:dc4a9e3336="Mad Max"]This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:dc4a9e3336]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:dc4a9e3336]


[center:dc4a9e3336]ZING![/center:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:dc4a9e3336][/quote:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]ZING! FUCKTARDS ZING! :lol [/center:dc4a9e3336][/quote:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! :lol [/center:dc4a9e3336][/quote:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]HEY IS THAT THREAD THAT WAS STARTED A LONG TIME AGO AND GOT REALLY LARGE AND THEN IT GOT TAKEN OFF FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING LIQUID SAID AND THEN IT WASN'T THERE AND MATT TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LIKE IT, BUT I TOOK IT OVER AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED, BUT THEN CHOJIN BROUGHT BACK THIS THREAD AND EVERYONE GOT ALL EXCITED AND JIZZED ALL OVER THEMSELVES BECAUSE IT GAVE THEIR LIVES PURPOSE AGAIN? BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT THIS THREAD.[/center:dc4a9e3336][/quote:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]THE TERM FAGGOT IS CONSIDERED HATE SPEECH MILHOUSE! I'M SURPRISED YOU WOULD USE SUCH A TERM! YOU HAVE PROBABLY OFFENDED SEVERAL IF NOT ALL YOUR FELLOW MOCKERS! I URGE YOU TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY NOW! >: [/center:dc4a9e3336][/quote:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN THE TERM FUCKTARD GOT CHANGED TO TOOTYFRUITY AND IT MADE ALL MY POSTS LOOK ALL WEIRD? AND THEN THE TERM CUNT WAS CHANGED TO SOMETHING, I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW, IT WAS SO LONG AGO. BUT EVENTUALLY LIKE ALL THE SWEAR WORDS GOT CHANGED AND IT WAS TOTALLY WACKY. AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED OFF AND THEN IT WAS CHANGED BACK TO NORMAL AND THEN I CAME BACK MADE ANOTHER FUCKTARD THREAD? YOU REMEMBER THAT? BECAUSE I DON'T. ON A RELATED NOTE YOU SAID APOLOGIES WERE FOR FAGS THAT DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT. SO WERE YOU CALLING FATHER SPAZ A FAG, BECAUSE HE MADE THAT POST WHERE HE APOLOGIZED, AND EVERYONE MADE HIM CRY AND STUFF? HEY HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD WILL GO ON FOR?[/center:dc4a9e3336][/quote:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE REEEEEEEALLLLLYY REEEEEEEAAAALLLY BIG FUCKTARD THREAD I MADE IN GENERAL BLABBER LIKE 20 PAGES LONG (BACK IN THOSE DAYS YOU COULD REALLY "GET AWAY WITH MURDER" AM I RIGHT? LOL) ANYWAY IT BASICALLY CAME DOWN BETWEEN ME AND YOU AND YOU ENDED UP GETTING ALL PISSED OFF AT ME AND SAID YOU'D NEVER POST IN ANY OF MY THREADS AGAIN BUT THEN LIKE A COUPLE DAYS LATER YOU DID, BECAUSE I MADE ANOTHER THREAD AND YOU GOT ALL PISSED OFF THAT PEOPLE WERE POSTING IN IT, SO YOU TOLD THEM TO STOP. AND THEN YOU SAID YOU REEEEEAAAAAALLLYYY REEEEEAAAAALYYY WEREN'T GOING TO POST IN A MAD MAX THREAD AGAIN AND YOU DIDN'T FOR A LONG TIME, BUT THEN I MADE A THREAD ON MUBERT TO GET HIM BANNED AND THEN YOU POSTED IN IT. YOU LIKE BROKE YOUR VOW FOR THE 3RD TIME AND THEN I GUESS YOU JUST DIDN'T CARE SO YOU POSTED IN THE TERRA APPRECIATION THREAD. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF? SO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO POST ANYMORE PICTURES OF SEINFIELD CHARACTERS BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT, JUST LIKE YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF FUCKTARD. AM I RIGHT? LOL HEY WOULDN'T IT BE REEEEEAAAAAALLLYY REEEEEEAAAAALLLYY GREAT IF THIS THREAD REACHED PAGE 300 :rolleyes HAHAHA THAT'S LIKE YOUR MR. SARCASTIC CHARACTER! REMEMBER THAT CHARACTER? YOU REEEEEAAAAALLLLY REEEEEEEAAAAALLLYY SHOULD USE THAT CHARACTER MORE OFTEN. OKAY WELL THAT'S IT FOR NOW.[/center:dc4a9e3336][/quote:dc4a9e3336]

[center:dc4a9e3336]HEY DO YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME JAMES POSTED THAT LAME ASS THING IN THE LOVELINE FORUM AND EVERYONE CALLED HIM A DESPARATE DIPSHIT FOR PINNING OVER SOME INTERNET CHICK? BOY THAT WAS FUNNY WASN'T IT? OR HOW ABOUT THE TIME CARNIVORE MADE THAT THREAD COMPARING I-MOCKERY TO LORD OF THE RINGS AND SAID THAT IT HAD BEEN OVERRUN WITH ORC SCUM AND THAT ALL THE VETS NEEDED TO BAND TOGETHER, AND THEN I SAID I MUST BE SAURON AND THEN I PROCEEDED TO RUIN THE THREAD AND HAD ANOTHER BIG FIGHT WITH SETHOMAS AND THEN CARNIVORE COMPARED HIM TO ARAGORN. THEN SOME NOOB DUG UP HIS SUICIDE THREAD AND THEN I MADE FUN OF IT AND HE GOT REALLY PISSED OFF AND REALLY WENT OFF ON ME AND I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING ABOUT IT? OR HOW ABOUT THAT TIME MILHOUSE AND RETRO GOT IN THAT REALLY REALLY BIG MOCK WAR FIGHT AND THEY POSTED PICTURES ABOUT EACH OTHER. HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS CLASSIC AM I RIGHT GUYS? HEY REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN I FIRST POSTED AND I MADE THAT UP THAT STORY ABOUT NAZI SMURFS? OF COURSE I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT THAT, SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS THEY REALLY WERE COMMUNISTS. I MEAN NAZIS DURING THE 80S? DURING THE 40S AND 30S MAYBE, BUT EVERYONE KNOWS IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE COMMIES DURING THE 80S AM I RIGHT FELLAS? HAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY WELL THAT'S IT FOR NOW.[/center:dc4a9e3336]

al_thebastard Sep 28th, 2004 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:d607fc102b="Mad Max"][quote:d607fc102b="Mad Max"][quote:d607fc102b="Mad Max"][quote:d607fc102b="Mad Max"][quote:d607fc102b="Mad Max"][quote:d607fc102b="Mad Max"][quote:d607fc102b="Mad Max"][quote:d607fc102b="Mad Max"]I stole your bit

HaHa
Charlton heston is giving you his Charleston chew in hell.

[center:d607fc102b]I AM PRINTING IN CAPS TO ANNOY[/center:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]I AM PRINTING IN CAPS TO ANNOY[/center:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]I AM PRINTING IN CAPS TO ANNOY[/center:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]I AM PRINTING IN CAPS TO ANNOY[/center:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]I AM PRINTING IN CAPS TO ANNOY[/center:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]I AM PRINTING IN CAPS TO ANNOY[/center:d607fc102b]


[center:d607fc102b]ZING![/center:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]ZING OF THE DAY![/center:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]THIS IS HOWLIN' MAD MURPHY![/center:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]YOUR DAYS OF FINGERBANGING OL MARY JANE ROTTENCROTCH ARE OVER :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:d607fc102b][/quote:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]SEINFELD ISN'T FUNNY :lol [/center:d607fc102b][/quote:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]I NEVER SAW THE GODFATHER AND I DON'T CARE TO[/center:d607fc102b][/quote:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]MAYBE IF I JUST TYPE IN A BUNCH OF CRAP AFTER EVERY OTHER PERSON PRINTED OUT A BUNCH OF CRAP IT'LL ALL GO BY SO FAST THAT NO ONE WILL NOTICE IT. IF SO THEN NO OE WILL KNOW IT WAS ME WHO BROKE THE VACUUM CLEANER.[/center:d607fc102b][/quote:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]tHE TERM FAGGOT IS A TERM I USE OFTEN WHEN I'M REFERING TO STICKS AND TWIGS AND LITTLE BUNDLES OF LEAVES THAT I USE TO START FIRES. >: [/center:d607fc102b][/quote:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]I LIKE BEATING DEAD HORSES, LONG AFTER THEY ARE DEAD. THEN I FUCK THEM UP THE KEISTER. WITHOUT WEARING CONDOMS, WHICH IN THE CONTEXT OF A JOKE IS FUNNY, BUT SERIOUSLY, IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE HAVING SEX USE PROTECTION, GOD BLESS.[/center:d607fc102b][/quote:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]i REALLY THINK AMERICAN PIE WAS AN OVERRATED MOVIE. I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT AND I CAN APPRECIATE WHY EVERYONE ELSE THINKS IT'S SO FUNNY, BUT SERIOUSLY IT'S NOT. IT'S JUST A MOVIE THAT TAKES A BUNCH OF SEX JOKES THAT WE'VE ALL HEARS AND SEEN BEFORE IN OTHER MOVIES BUT THEY DID IT WITH THE OLD MTV TRL GENERATION SPIN ON IT TO MAKE IT MORE APPEAING TO THE YOUNGER CROWD. OOOH LOOK AT ME, I'M A FRAT BOY AND I THINK MASTURBATION JOKES AND BEER ARE FUN. AMERICAN PIE IS BRILLIANT, LET'S MAKE EIGHT MORE AND A CHILDRENS CARTOON SERIES!!![/center:d607fc102b][/quote:d607fc102b]

[center:d607fc102b]MY HOUSE SMELLS JUST LIKE THE ZOO. IT'S CHOKED FULL OF SHIT AND PUKE. COCKROAHES ON THE WALL. CRABS CRAWLING ON MY BALLS. I'M SO CLEAT CUT, I JUST WANNA FUCK SOME SLUT. I LOVE LIVING IN THE CITY. SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE IN THE CITY WHERE JUNK IS KING AND THE AIR SMELLS SHITTY. PEOPLE PUKING EVERYWHERE. PILES OF BLOOD, SCABS AND HAIR.[/center:d607fc102b][/quote:d607fc102b]

Anonymous Sep 28th, 2004 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Max
[quote:fe814a91e6="Mad Max"][quote:fe814a91e6="Mad Max"][quote:fe814a91e6="Mad Max"][quote:fe814a91e6="Mad Max"][quote:fe814a91e6="Mad Max"][quote:fe814a91e6="Mad Max"][quote:fe814a91e6="Mad Max"][quote:fe814a91e6="Mad Max"]This thread should've been deleted. >:

Oh well.

You're all fucktards. :lol

[center:fe814a91e6]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]YOU'RE ALL FUCKTARDS[/center:fe814a91e6]


[center:fe814a91e6]ZING![/center:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]ZING FUCKTARDS ZING![/center:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]ZING ZING ZING ZING FUCKTARDS FUCKTARDS ZING ZING ZING![/center:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]YOU FUCKTARDS WERE RIGHT, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER! I'M NEVER LEAVING! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol [/center:fe814a91e6][/quote:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]ZING! FUCKTARDS ZING! :lol [/center:fe814a91e6][/quote:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! :lol [/center:fe814a91e6][/quote:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]HEY IS THAT THREAD THAT WAS STARTED A LONG TIME AGO AND GOT REALLY LARGE AND THEN IT GOT TAKEN OFF FOR AWHILE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING LIQUID SAID AND THEN IT WASN'T THERE AND MATT TRIED TO MAKE ANOTHER LIKE IT, BUT I TOOK IT OVER AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED, BUT THEN CHOJIN BROUGHT BACK THIS THREAD AND EVERYONE GOT ALL EXCITED AND JIZZED ALL OVER THEMSELVES BECAUSE IT GAVE THEIR LIVES PURPOSE AGAIN? BECAUSE I HEARD ABOUT THIS THREAD.[/center:fe814a91e6][/quote:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]THE TERM FAGGOT IS CONSIDERED HATE SPEECH MILHOUSE! I'M SURPRISED YOU WOULD USE SUCH A TERM! YOU HAVE PROBABLY OFFENDED SEVERAL IF NOT ALL YOUR FELLOW MOCKERS! I URGE YOU TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY NOW! >: [/center:fe814a91e6][/quote:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN THE TERM FUCKTARD GOT CHANGED TO TOOTYFRUITY AND IT MADE ALL MY POSTS LOOK ALL WEIRD? AND THEN THE TERM CUNT WAS CHANGED TO SOMETHING, I CAN'T REMEMBER RIGHT NOW, IT WAS SO LONG AGO. BUT EVENTUALLY LIKE ALL THE SWEAR WORDS GOT CHANGED AND IT WAS TOTALLY WACKY. AND EVERYONE GOT ALL PISSED OFF AND THEN IT WAS CHANGED BACK TO NORMAL AND THEN I CAME BACK MADE ANOTHER FUCKTARD THREAD? YOU REMEMBER THAT? BECAUSE I DON'T. ON A RELATED NOTE YOU SAID APOLOGIES WERE FOR FAGS THAT DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT. SO WERE YOU CALLING FATHER SPAZ A FAG, BECAUSE HE MADE THAT POST WHERE HE APOLOGIZED, AND EVERYONE MADE HIM CRY AND STUFF? HEY HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THIS THREAD WILL GO ON FOR?[/center:fe814a91e6][/quote:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE REEEEEEEALLLLLYY REEEEEEEAAAALLLY BIG FUCKTARD THREAD I MADE IN GENERAL BLABBER LIKE 20 PAGES LONG (BACK IN THOSE DAYS YOU COULD REALLY "GET AWAY WITH MURDER" AM I RIGHT? LOL) ANYWAY IT BASICALLY CAME DOWN BETWEEN ME AND YOU AND YOU ENDED UP GETTING ALL PISSED OFF AT ME AND SAID YOU'D NEVER POST IN ANY OF MY THREADS AGAIN BUT THEN LIKE A COUPLE DAYS LATER YOU DID, BECAUSE I MADE ANOTHER THREAD AND YOU GOT ALL PISSED OFF THAT PEOPLE WERE POSTING IN IT, SO YOU TOLD THEM TO STOP. AND THEN YOU SAID YOU REEEEEAAAAAALLLYYY REEEEEAAAAALYYY WEREN'T GOING TO POST IN A MAD MAX THREAD AGAIN AND YOU DIDN'T FOR A LONG TIME, BUT THEN I MADE A THREAD ON MUBERT TO GET HIM BANNED AND THEN YOU POSTED IN IT. YOU LIKE BROKE YOUR VOW FOR THE 3RD TIME AND THEN I GUESS YOU JUST DIDN'T CARE SO YOU POSTED IN THE TERRA APPRECIATION THREAD. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF? SO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO POST ANYMORE PICTURES OF SEINFIELD CHARACTERS BECAUSE I KNOW I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT, JUST LIKE YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF FUCKTARD. AM I RIGHT? LOL HEY WOULDN'T IT BE REEEEEAAAAAALLLYY REEEEEEAAAAALLLYY GREAT IF THIS THREAD REACHED PAGE 300 :rolleyes HAHAHA THAT'S LIKE YOUR MR. SARCASTIC CHARACTER! REMEMBER THAT CHARACTER? YOU REEEEEAAAAALLLLY REEEEEEEAAAAALLLYY SHOULD USE THAT CHARACTER MORE OFTEN. OKAY WELL THAT'S IT FOR NOW.[/center:fe814a91e6][/quote:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]HEY DO YOU REMEMBER THAT TIME JAMES POSTED THAT LAME ASS THING IN THE LOVELINE FORUM AND EVERYONE CALLED HIM A DESPARATE DIPSHIT FOR PINNING OVER SOME INTERNET CHICK? BOY THAT WAS FUNNY WASN'T IT? OR HOW ABOUT THE TIME CARNIVORE MADE THAT THREAD COMPARING I-MOCKERY TO LORD OF THE RINGS AND SAID THAT IT HAD BEEN OVERRUN WITH ORC SCUM AND THAT ALL THE VETS NEEDED TO BAND TOGETHER, AND THEN I SAID I MUST BE SAURON AND THEN I PROCEEDED TO RUIN THE THREAD AND HAD ANOTHER BIG FIGHT WITH SETHOMAS AND THEN CARNIVORE COMPARED HIM TO ARAGORN. THEN SOME NOOB DUG UP HIS SUICIDE THREAD AND THEN I MADE FUN OF IT AND HE GOT REALLY PISSED OFF AND REALLY WENT OFF ON ME AND I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING ABOUT IT? OR HOW ABOUT THAT TIME MILHOUSE AND RETRO GOT IN THAT REALLY REALLY BIG MOCK WAR FIGHT AND THEY POSTED PICTURES ABOUT EACH OTHER. HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS CLASSIC AM I RIGHT GUYS? HEY REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN I FIRST POSTED AND I MADE THAT UP THAT STORY ABOUT NAZI SMURFS? OF COURSE I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT THAT, SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS THEY REALLY WERE COMMUNISTS. I MEAN NAZIS DURING THE 80S? DURING THE 40S AND 30S MAYBE, BUT EVERYONE KNOWS IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE COMMIES DURING THE 80S AM I RIGHT FELLAS? HAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY WELL THAT'S IT FOR NOW.[/center:fe814a91e6][/quote:fe814a91e6]

[center:fe814a91e6]HEY REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN THAT FUCKTARD AL THEBASTARD (HAHAHAHA THAT'S A PLAY ON WORDS LIKE ALABASTARD THAT'S FUNNY AM I RIGHT GUYS?) ANYWAY REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN HE WASTED ALL HIS TIME EDITING ALL MY QUOTES IN AN ATTEMPT TO BE LIKE ME? I GOTTA SAY ITS NICE TO HAVE PEOPLE WHO IDOLIZE ME. LIKE TAKE WITTY FOR INSTANCE HE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF ME CALLING PEOPLE FUCKTARDS! THEN AGAIN WHO CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT AM I RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHA! HEY REMEMBER THE TIME I MADE THAT PLAY AND I CALLED IT "HEY FUCKTARDS I MADE A PLAY" AND I HAD VARIOUS PEOPLE ON THIS VERY BOARD PLAYING VARIOUS PARTS IN IT AND IT ULTIMATELY ENDED WITH A GAY ORGY? REMEMBER THAT? HEY REMEMBER THAT TIME YOU GUYS HAD THAT CONTEST ABOUT DRAWING ARROWX AND SPORTS AND THEN DAMNTHATDAVID DREW A GAY PICTURE OF THEM AND THEN CAPTAIN CRUNCH SAID IT WASN'T A FAG FEST AND THEN EVERYONE SAID DAMNTHATDAVID WAS AS LAME AS SPORTS AND ARROWX? HAHAHAHAHA GOOD OL' CAPTAIN CRUNCH. HEY! REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN HIM, PROFESSOR COOL AND RONGI AND SOME OTHERS GOT BANNED FOR POSTING PORN ON HERE? I WASN'T HERE FOR THAT BUT EVERYONE MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT! THEN JAMES SAID THEY WERE LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT POSTERS ON THE BOARD AND THEN DREW GOT ALL PISSED OFF AND MADE A WHINEY ASS GOODBYE THREAD? HEY REMEMBER THAT? BECAUSE IT WAS LIKE AN IMPORTANT PART OF I-MOCK HISTORY OR SOMETHING. HEY YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF I-MOCK HISTORY? WHEN I ARRIVED! BECAUSE LET'S FACE IT THE PLACE DIDN'T START GETTING GOOD UNTIL I ARRIVED AM I RIGHT? HAHAHAHAHA! OKAY WELL I THINK THAT'S IT FOR NOW.[/center:fe814a91e6]

executioneer Sep 28th, 2004 04:22 AM

i dont remember any of that sh*t

Esuohlim Sep 28th, 2004 04:40 PM

I don't really remember either.

Esuohlim Sep 28th, 2004 04:42 PM

I do remember this thread though!

Big McLargehuge Sep 28th, 2004 04:50 PM

guys lets go somewhere else, somewhere cool

Matt Harty Sep 28th, 2004 04:56 PM

HOLY SHIT

Big McLargehuge Sep 28th, 2004 04:58 PM

somewhere else i said

The Retro Kat Sep 28th, 2004 10:04 PM

Slip me a note under the desk telling me when, so theese other nerdbags don't follow...oh shit, i think they heard me

ScruU2wice Sep 29th, 2004 12:21 AM

I wonder why this thread went to hell?

executioneer Sep 29th, 2004 02:47 AM

won't u take me to
FUNKYTOWN

Big McLargehuge Sep 29th, 2004 03:34 AM

GOOD IDEA WILLIE, let's take our secret meeting to funky town

executioneer Sep 29th, 2004 04:11 AM

zoom zoom

Captain Goodtimes Sep 29th, 2004 06:16 AM

Boo-Urns

liquidstatik Sep 29th, 2004 01:17 PM

BRINGIN IT BACK
STR8 FRUM THE HOODS OF COMPTON

Pancakes Sep 29th, 2004 08:21 PM

whers pub <3er

Esuohlim Sep 29th, 2004 09:32 PM

NEW PAGE AND A NEW CHANCE FOR MAD MAX TO DO SOMETHING OUTRAGEOUS

Anonymous Sep 29th, 2004 10:50 PM

Outrageous.

liquidstatik Sep 30th, 2004 12:52 PM

Yeah I know, PUBLUV3R hasn't been on MSN in liek forever. :(

Big McLargehuge Sep 30th, 2004 06:10 PM

he's prolly dead

ScruU2wice Sep 30th, 2004 07:27 PM

Yeah what the eff, I usually always talked to him on aim

Matt Harty Sep 30th, 2004 07:36 PM

I used to talk to all of you on aim. :<

ScruU2wice Oct 1st, 2004 11:36 PM

than you started being mean to me >:

Anonymous Oct 2nd, 2004 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
because they would bring in ANGRY JERKS and then the ANGRY JERKS would be all "HAY DONT H8 ON RAVSE OR GOTHS WTF" and then hilarity would ensue :(

plus i think being on ezboard helped to be honest :x

I concur :<

I hear there are still ATTACKS going on on our old boards

Matt Harty Oct 3rd, 2004 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
than you started being mean to me >:

NO I DIDN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP

Matt Harty Oct 3rd, 2004 07:36 PM

BITCH

ScruU2wice Oct 3rd, 2004 11:24 PM

Dude I was kidding...

You're never on aim anymore to be mean to me..

Crying Baby Jesus Oct 3rd, 2004 11:51 PM

LETS KILL EVERYONE WITH A POST COUNT BELOW 100

The Retro Kat Oct 4th, 2004 12:16 AM

Let's kill everyone with SHUT THE FUCK UP ARROW YOU BURNING PILE OF DOG SHIT

Crying Baby Jesus Oct 4th, 2004 01:31 AM

but then we'd only kill you.....AND I LIKE YOU :)

Matt Harty Oct 4th, 2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
Dude I was kidding...

You're never on aim anymore to be mean to me..

Blame work for that shit. :(

bigtimecow Oct 5th, 2004 10:13 PM

pee

HickMan Oct 5th, 2004 10:26 PM

OMFG NOBODY TALKS TO ME ON AIM ASIDE FROM CAMACAZIO AND CAPNCRUNCH. and he dosn't count anymore :(.

HickMan Oct 5th, 2004 10:27 PM

I'VE DECIDED TO IM THIS POPNKO FAG ON MY BUDDY LIST WHOEVER HE IS

Seven Force Oct 5th, 2004 10:30 PM

I GOT RID OF AIM AND NOW I AM HAPPY. :(

HickMan Oct 5th, 2004 10:34 PM

THE DUDE 3936: hey :(
Popnko is idle at 9:34:46 PM.

WTF

Karl Hungus Oct 5th, 2004 11:52 PM

i think i want to watch caddyshack. :(

Big McLargehuge Oct 6th, 2004 12:27 AM

HICKMAN, I TALK TO YOU SOMETiMES YOU FAGGOT >:

The Retro Kat Oct 6th, 2004 01:38 AM

WHATEVA HAPPENED TO PUTATOEINYOU IOR WHATEV?

OMG DUDE

liquidstatik Oct 6th, 2004 01:16 PM

OMG PUB WAS ON MSN THIS MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL AND I WAS LIKE 'HAY PUB' AND HE'S LIKE 'HEY DANIEL' <3


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.