I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming 'n Toys (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What are you playing right now? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69697399)

Microshock Sep 11th, 2009 06:03 PM

Battlefield 1943 is a great battlefield game. I wish they expand on it, the 4 maps are nice but you will wanna play this a lot and its not enough

Dr. Boogie Sep 11th, 2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 647574)
Can anyone recommend something on 360?

Yes. Get Shadow Complex off of Live Arcade.

Fathom Zero Sep 11th, 2009 07:35 PM

I just bought "Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This?"

$20 for the 41 MB file.

And it's fucking awesome. I recommend the demo to anybody, anyway. It's quite addictive, but if you don't like to lose, please don't play.

Phoenix Gamma Sep 12th, 2009 01:09 PM

Mario and Luigi 3. Most creative RPG I've ever played. One boss starts with you playing as Bowser, but if you suck the boss up, he ends up in your belly for a few turns, where you switch to Mario and Luigi. Totally optional strategy.

Actually, you can eat a lot of things in battle. There's a giant goomba that eats a giant lolipop, but if you use the inhale move, you steal the lolipop, get some health, and the goomba runs away crying. And that's just the Bowser half of the combat.

stevetothepast Sep 12th, 2009 05:43 PM

Star Fox 2 translated.

finally got my save states to work in snes9x.

Babs Sep 12th, 2009 07:01 PM

I decided to put Battlefield 1942 on my computer after stumbling upon my lost second disc. Ran into a couple of problems though, I have crosshairs and for some reason the AI is incredibly dumb. I think it might be due to running Vista but could also be the graphics card.

executioneer Sep 13th, 2009 05:22 PM

man pegasus + rope is a solution to an awful lot of scribblenauts puzzles

Phoenix Gamma Sep 13th, 2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 647886)
man pegasus + rope is a solution to an awful lot of scribblenauts puzzles

Black hole pretty much solves everything if you know what you're doing.

darkvare Sep 13th, 2009 06:00 PM

i already grew tired of scriblenauts :( all the time a rope is the only thing you need

executioneer Sep 13th, 2009 06:50 PM

haha ok why does the 'do two things to celebrate the newlyweds' level count throwing a rock at their car as one of them :lol

Tadao Sep 13th, 2009 07:01 PM

BECAUSE YOU LOVED HER FIRST!

Fathom Zero Sep 13th, 2009 07:05 PM

Goddamn executioner's mound in FFT. I hated this level. Always.

Phoenix Gamma Sep 13th, 2009 07:48 PM

If you make any kind of sports ball and walk into the net in the "score!" level, you win. Baseball,football, whatever. Just walk in.

I liked the trick or treat one, because I gave the kids a rattlesnake :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathom Zero (Post 647902)
Goddamn executioner's mound in FFT. I hated this level. Always.

That was "that level" for me. Stopped playing after god knows how many tries. The game was just too slow, so on that map, I'd wait for my turn, and the screen would shut off because I hadn't pressed a button in so long.

bigtimecow Sep 13th, 2009 08:29 PM

just because a rope or a black hole CAN solve every puzzle doesn't mean you should stop playing :( the point is to find funny and fun ways to solve puzzles you jerks! HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN

playing arkham asylum on hard, fat princess, and bionic commando rearmed. i lurve fat princess but i always feel like everyone i play with has downs or something :/

stevetothepast Sep 13th, 2009 08:49 PM

Pocky and rocky. This is my first time playing it and it's pretty good.

Sam Sep 13th, 2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 647916)
just because a rope or a black hole CAN solve every puzzle doesn't mean you should stop playing :( the point is to find funny and fun ways to solve puzzles you jerks! HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN

playing arkham asylum on hard, fat princess, and bionic commando rearmed. i lurve fat princess but i always feel like everyone i play with has downs or something :/

I will play Fat Princess with you dawg.

Microshock Sep 13th, 2009 09:28 PM

Yo Bigtimecow, get the official trophy card from sony already.

darkvare Sep 13th, 2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigtimecow (Post 647916)

but the puzzles are incredibly easy and sometimes idiotic :( i have more fun making soldiers mutilate terrorists and zombie on the title screen

Guitar Woman Sep 13th, 2009 10:23 PM

Symphony of the Night.

It's the most meh game ever.

Dimnos Sep 13th, 2009 11:14 PM

I downloaded the demo of IL 2 Sturmovik. Its a WW2 dogfight sim. Im normally not into those kinds but this is pretty cool. Ill be keeping an eye out for a cheap used copy.

Guitar Woman Sep 15th, 2009 12:36 AM

Final Fantasy 7.

It's been about a decade since I last played this and I am one overjoyed motherfucker.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 647945)
Symphony of the Night.

It's the most meh game ever.

Your opinion on things is the most meh ever.

Just picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 but have to wait till tomorrow night to play it.

Dr. Boogie Sep 15th, 2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 647352)
Just beat Infamous. That game kicked ass. Much better than Prototype in my opinion.

I've only played the later. What did you like better about inFamous?

Guitar Woman Sep 15th, 2009 02:14 AM

SotN isn't really bad at all, but so far the only part that was interesting to me was the beginning where they made you kick Dracula's ass right away.

I'm only up to the Alchemy Lab, I think. I beat up some winged demon pterodactyl combo thing.

I didn't really like the Metroidvanias on the GBA, either. Super Castlevania 4 was always my favorite.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2009 02:24 AM

Wait till you get into it. I don't want to ruin anything but there are multiple endings.

OxBlood Sep 15th, 2009 02:57 AM

I think Metriod and the newer Castlevanias are superior to almost ANY game anyone can ever make, they just combine the best there is in gaming. Exploration + Leveling up + Skills + Items collection + Giant bosses + Awesome music + 2D gameplay...can´t get much better than that ;)

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2009 09:06 AM

Well said OxBlood. I haven't played the new 2D castlevanias yet but I've heard they're a blast.

Dimnos Sep 15th, 2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 648146)
SotN isn't really bad at all, but so far the only part that was interesting to me was the beginning where they made you kick Dracula's ass right away.

I'm only up to the Alchemy Lab, I think. I beat up some winged demon pterodactyl combo thing.

I didn't really like the Metroidvanias on the GBA, either. Super Castlevania 4 was always my favorite.

It gets better once you can start transforming and shit. I cant remember where you get it but there is a sword you can use to summon skeletons to fight for you. Its fun.

Fathom Zero Sep 15th, 2009 11:19 AM

I love it when shit flips upside down. It's a whole half of the damn game I didn't realize was there when I played it the first time.

Dimnos Sep 15th, 2009 12:03 PM

After you beat it play it again as Richter.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2009 12:43 PM

I still haven't been able to beat
Spoilers!

Axe Armor is great.

My original file corruped because I compressed it with a gameshark just to make room for my other saves which included Diablo 1...took up 10 game spaces on a PS1 memory card. >:

Dimnos Sep 15th, 2009 01:23 PM

He is the big ass MoFo in the crypts right? He is a bitch.

darkvare Sep 15th, 2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost (Post 648202)
I still haven't been able to beat
Spoilers!

Axe Armor is great.

My original file corruped because I compressed it with a gameshark just to make room for my other saves which included Diablo 1...took up 10 game spaces on a PS1 memory card. >:

have you tried hidro storm a couple of times i mean it takes care of everyother boss in a second

Sam Sep 15th, 2009 02:57 PM

I'LL BE PLAYING ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 IF THE COCKSUCKER UPS DRIVER EVER DECIDES TO DROP IT OFF >:

Dimnos Sep 15th, 2009 03:34 PM

What did you get it on Sam? Xbox or PS3?

Microshock Sep 15th, 2009 04:04 PM

inFAMOUS is a really nice game, only quip with it is that you get really far into some mission, killing all the reapers and you die at a part and it starts you from the damn start.

Dimnos Sep 15th, 2009 04:08 PM

My only quip was that you are electricity man, you suck the stuff up to not only to power your abilities but to heal you as well. So tell me how in the fucking hell your own god damn electricity grenade will kill you?! Aside from that, its super fucking awesome.

OH and firmware 3.01 was release today so Uncharted should be working fine now. WOO HOO!

Microshock Sep 15th, 2009 04:12 PM

And that i'd want some electric rocket thing that'll get me up buildings faster. Most of the weapons are just electric versions of other game's guns like a sniper or rocket launcher.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 648230)
I'LL BE PLAYING ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 IF THE COCKSUCKER UPS DRIVER EVER DECIDES TO DROP IT OFF >:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 648236)
What did you get it on Sam? Xbox or PS3?

XBOX hopefully. I'm going to try it out tonight. Still waiting on my juggernaut code to be emailed to me.

Dimnos Sep 15th, 2009 04:36 PM

Xbox! I refuse to pay any more online subscription fees!

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2009 05:53 PM

yeah, the subscription fee is kind of lame. I paid for the wireless adapter and year of xbox live, my roommate got the xbox so it isn't as bad.

DougClayton4231 Sep 15th, 2009 06:48 PM

I'm waiting to hear if MUA2 is good before I get it. Ghost, can you tell me if Juggernaut says "I'm the Juggernaut bitch!"? If he does, I'm buying.

Sam Sep 15th, 2009 07:13 PM

I got it on Xbox :o

P.S. IT CAME

Fathom Zero Sep 15th, 2009 07:20 PM

SAM CAME

Sam Sep 15th, 2009 07:33 PM

I DID

Zomboid Sep 15th, 2009 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 (Post 648282)
I'm waiting to hear if MUA2 is good before I get it. Ghost, can you tell me if Juggernaut says "I'm the Juggernaut bitch!"? If he does, I'm buying.

Ugh.

Also, Castlevania: SOTN is fucking great. Are you people new? Did you forget that GW's opinions on games are as valuable as Microshock's?

executioneer Sep 15th, 2009 08:05 PM

yeah if juggernaut says that it will be enough to make me NOT want to buy it

Phoenix Gamma Sep 15th, 2009 08:24 PM

SotN started off pretty awesome, but it kinda overstayed its welcome somewhere around the second castle. If it was a tiny bit shorter, I'd have loved it. Difficulty was just right, level design was solid, and the music was great.

Zomboid Sep 15th, 2009 08:30 PM

You're nuts. I would've been angry if there was no way to get the inverted castle and open up the other half of the game. It's rare to see people complain about games being too long.

Dimnos Sep 15th, 2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 648288)

P.S. IT CAME

Boo

Babs Sep 15th, 2009 11:19 PM

Tadao Sep 15th, 2009 11:24 PM

That pretty cool

Phoenix Gamma Sep 15th, 2009 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 648321)
You're nuts. I would've been angry if there was no way to get the inverted castle and open up the other half of the game. It's rare to see people complain about games being too long.

This. Okami. Persona 4. I think Yahtzee said Splosion Man is too long, too.

I remember playing the inverted castle and thinking "wow this is awesome!" But slowly, I started thinking "well...I'm kinda just backtracking through the entire game again with different bosses." Then I reached a point where I had my fill and wanted it to end.

I'd just want a little of the fat trimmed from the castle. You could leave the inverted castle, cause it really is cool, and I did like that.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 15th, 2009 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 648288)

P.S. IT CAME

:love

LordSappington Sep 16th, 2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 648394)
I remember playing the inverted castle and thinking "wow this is awesome!" But slowly, I started thinking "well...I'm kinda just backtracking through the entire game again with different bosses." Then I reached a point where I had my fill and wanted it to end.

I'd just want a little of the fat trimmed from the castle. You could leave the inverted castle, cause it really is cool, and I did like that.

Ugh, Symphony of the Night took me forever to beat. It didn't help how I'd make the wrong turn, go off the path a LITTLE, and there'd be no indication of where the hell you needed to go from there. I spent hours wandering around, trying to find the next trigger.

Guitar Woman Sep 16th, 2009 12:33 AM

That's one thing I noticed, there aren't any real goals or even a vague indication of where you should be farting around. It's like "Well, Dracula's in here. Wander around for a while, you'll find him."

That's refreshing, I guess.

The coolest weapon so far is the floor bouncy beam thing.

Dr. Boogie Sep 16th, 2009 12:40 AM

You should get Shadow Complex. It's a lot like the Metroid-vania games, but it includes a minimap with a line that shows you exactly where to go. That way, you don't have to explore or doing anything other than go directly to each boss and finish the game in like an hour.

And then you can come back here and talk about how you're a gaybo who has crappy gaming opinions.

Guitar Woman Sep 16th, 2009 01:05 AM

great, then you can complain about it

Speaking of complaining, the only thing I actually hate about SotN for you butt pirates to get riled up about is how items keep falling from candles and replacing the weapon I'm using.

It doesn't DOOM YOU OH GOD like it did in the older games, but I still hate it.

Guitar Woman Sep 16th, 2009 01:17 AM

lol, so if you duck during the mirror Alucard fight all he does is scoot back and forth and chuck knives over your head. Forever.

Chojin Sep 16th, 2009 01:22 AM

I got SOTN at an anime convention back in like 97, japanese version.

I learned katakana just to play that game, then forgot it immediately afterward :<

OxBlood Sep 16th, 2009 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma (Post 648317)
If it was a tiny bit shorter, I'd have loved it.

IŽd actually prefer it if those games were longer. Sure, Sotn IS among the longest of those but hell, IŽd play through a third castle with more enemies and items anytime :)

Shadow Complex on the other hand does well in being pretty short since the level design and gameplay are good but rather monotonous after a while (no items or stats, boo).

OT: Waiting for my MUA2 and playing Little Big Planet which I finally bought. So much fun to strap rocket engines on...on everything.

Dimnos Sep 16th, 2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

...started off pretty awesome, but it kinda overstayed its welcome somewhere around...

I always feel statements like this are equivalent to "Damn I wish I got less with my money.". I always feel games should be longer. :\

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 16th, 2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guitar Woman (Post 648430)
That's one thing I noticed, there aren't any real goals or even a vague indication of where you should be farting around. It's like "Well, Dracula's in here. Wander around for a while, you'll find him."

That's refreshing, I guess.

The coolest weapon so far is the floor bouncy beam thing.

I use a crissaegram for my main attack and rune the rune blade instead of a shield. I put my rune blade as the L2 button os its just constantly mowing people down. familiars are kind of useless at the end except for a lvl 99 sword brothers. I wish they had a boss rush mode in SOTN.

edit: Also I just got my Juggernaut code for MUA2 today.

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 16th, 2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES (Post 648376)

BATTLETOADS!

stevetothepast Sep 16th, 2009 12:34 PM

playing gemfire for snes, really good TBS if that's what your in to I guess.

Phoenix Gamma Sep 16th, 2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 648530)
I always feel statements like this are equivalent to "Damn I wish I got less with my money.". I always feel games should be longer. :\

Some games reach a point where they feel like a chore and become less interesting but keep going anyways. I'd rather a short but amazing game that impresses me consistently than a long game with good stuff spread far apart and padded out for the sake of making the game long.

LordSappington Sep 16th, 2009 10:34 PM

I don't think I even got a FRACTION of the awesome items and weapons in SotN. I just stuck with those insanely fast weapons, the little knives, and called it a day.

Zomboid Sep 16th, 2009 10:56 PM

See, I hate when really fun games are short. Even if they're not really short, they FEEL short because of how much fun I had playing it. A game like SOTN is fun for me all the way through, so getting to the inverted castle is essentially the half-way point and I feel relieved that there's still more game left.

Phoenix Gamma Sep 17th, 2009 12:30 AM

Well, yea. I mean, ideally, Portal would have been more than 2 hours long, Wind Waker would have had more than 5 and a half dungeons, and...hay wait, this is supposed to be the thread where we talk about games we're playing :O

Been working on perfecting puzzles in Scribbleynauts. Also, Canabault, which is a neat flash game kinda like Mirror's Edge, if it was just running, and you only have one button. And you can run on walls. Actually,I guess it's not really like Mirror's Edge...

Time Donkey is another game I tried. It's from the same guys who made Off-Road Velociraptor Safari and Jetpack Brontosaurus. Really cool game mechanics.

Dimnos Sep 17th, 2009 12:25 PM

Beat Uncharted last night. Pretty fucking good game.

Spoilers!

Cant wait for the second one.

stevetothepast Sep 17th, 2009 01:16 PM

I heard if you pre-order it you get a demo:0

Dimnos Sep 17th, 2009 01:57 PM

Bah. Im to busy killing fools in League of Legends.

Microshock Sep 17th, 2009 07:24 PM

The pre-order bonus is you get the play the beta 2 weeks earlier than when it goes completely open till October 13th

Yes Uncharted was awesome and Uncharted 2 looks to be a masterpiece. Im still going thru inFamous and im addicted to just making the areas safe by doing these side missions.

Fathom Zero Sep 17th, 2009 09:11 PM

I did all that. Got almost all of the shards, too.

bigtimecow Sep 18th, 2009 09:27 AM

i have 333 of the shards i think :o BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I'VE BEEN DOING THE HIDDEN PACKAGE MISSIONS I'M SUPPOSED TO GAIN 5 SHARDS BUT THE NUMBER DOESN'T GO UP :(((((

i have a feeling i glitched the process somewhere, because i have no idea how i'm going to locate the last 17 shards :(

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 10:59 AM

Running around the city constantly hitting your sonar ability thingy. :\

stevetothepast Sep 18th, 2009 11:24 AM

thinking about getting MW2 dimnos?

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 11:34 AM

Thinking about it? No. Definitely sure Im getting it? FUCK YEAH!

stevetothepast Sep 18th, 2009 11:39 AM

haha. yep me too. I didn't pre-order it yet though, :\

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 11:50 AM

What are you getting it on? Xbox?

stevetothepast Sep 18th, 2009 11:54 AM

yep, don't have a ps3. don't plan on getting one either. your pretty much dunzo with your xbox though eh?

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 12:06 PM

Well.... I still have it. It sounds like a fucking jet engine firing up when turned on. It will play CD game half the time. I cant download shit for some reason. Anything I had already downloaded wont work. Its hard to justify paying for online service under these conditions. :\

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 12:14 PM

What mostly pisses me off about it though is anytime I contact Microsoft about the problems they give me the same 3 "solutions" that dont work over and over again.

"It must be a corrupted file. Delete all content regarding that game from your HD then reinstall"

When that doesnt work...

"Format your entire HD and then recover your gamertag. Download it again."

When that doesnt work..

"It must be a DRM issue. Go online and use our DRM tool."

DRM tool tells me its the same damn box and already has a license to download whatever it is Im trying to download. So when that doesnt work...

"It must be a corrupted file. Delete all content regarding that game from your HD then reinstall"

Really? That didnt work the first 50 times what is going to make it work now? :rolleyes

I loved the thing when it worked. Hell I still love it when it does. But its just gotten to a point where its like that old dog you have had for years and are just waiting for him to kill over but dont have the heart to put him down. :tear

stevetothepast Sep 18th, 2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimnos (Post 648961)
I loved the thing when it worked. Hell I still love it when it does. But its just gotten to a point where its like that old dog you have had for years and are just waiting for him to kill over but dont have the heart to put him down. :tear

you should be writing for an independent newspaper. that was good.

Microshock Sep 18th, 2009 04:27 PM

Anyway, glad you like the Playstation. Did all of you play as good? Im doing that now and it seems the evil powers just are super destructive while the good ones try to keep casualties down.

Still a great game, first time ever that i spent more time getting side missions and shards and dead drops than the actual game, but the missions are quite good as well.

RaNkeri Sep 18th, 2009 05:42 PM

Sonic 2

Dimnos Sep 18th, 2009 06:09 PM

Yeah I went good guy. In games like that its normally harder to be good. This one it really didnt seam to make much of a difference.

Spoilers!

Microshock Sep 18th, 2009 07:35 PM

Spoilers!

Being evil in this game doesnt make as much sense as it should, some things Cole does would never happen. He's too helpful

stevetothepast Sep 20th, 2009 04:49 PM

I've had this game Fracture for like 6 months and haven't had any ambition to play it whatsoever.

I think I'll play it tonight though.

Fathom Zero Sep 20th, 2009 05:02 PM

GAH I really want to play Demon Souls, but I don't want to spend money on it. I'll just use all the Goozex points that I accumulated without buying anything to make sure that I'm at least high up in the wait queue. Srsly, I've got like 3000 and I'm waiting for Alpha Protocol, DJ Hero, and Brutal Legend as well. In the meantime, I've got an entire library of PSP games potentially at my disposal. Hoorah.

At the moment, I am playing Persona 2.

Microshock Sep 20th, 2009 05:30 PM

Finished inFAMOUS and it's a very awesome game. Nice ending, it sets itself up nicely for a franchise

OxBlood Sep 21st, 2009 06:12 AM

Finished Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 yesterday. Nice game, but inferior to Part 1 in terms of gameplay. 4 Powers per Character is not enough, even though most of the powers were useless in MUA1. At least Storm is awesome this time. And Iron Man still sucks :D

Maybe this was supposed to be a more casual approach to the genre. Ah well, at least I expanded my Superhero-Knowledge a bit more (can´t help but read up on Characters that I don´t know)

@Fathom Zero:

I got mine from eBay for around 40 Bucks a while ago, I think the game is worth at least that much...some HK-Seller.

Fathom Zero Sep 21st, 2009 06:25 AM

I mean, I could probably get it, definitely.

It's just the lack of money, plus my abundance of Goozex Space Monopoly Money.

OxBlood Sep 21st, 2009 07:21 AM

Goozex...*googles it*...ah, okay.

Ah well, it´s not like it´s gonna go anywhere...Demon's Souls that is.

I somehow want X-Men Legends 2 on my PSP and I don´t know why...I already have it on PS2...never played it, but it´s around here somewhere...

LordSappington Sep 21st, 2009 06:03 PM

I'm debating if I'll want to get DJ Hero or not. I love the house and rave stuff, but it looks like almost all of it will be hip-hop and whathaveyou.
Just borrowed Majora's Mask from a friend; gonna hit that up today.

Microshock Sep 21st, 2009 07:13 PM

Um. Uncharted 2. I pre-ordered it

LordSappington Sep 21st, 2009 09:08 PM

... are you telling me to get it, or something? I never even played the FIRST one.

Microshock Sep 21st, 2009 09:55 PM

I gotta be honest, the first one is a bit overrated. But it's still a really good game and it's cheap now, no?

Anyway, uncharted 2 just seems like a really good value, its a movie, a single player game, a multiplayer, a co op game and it has this great machinima mode ( i wont be making anything with it though)

And MW2, i am gonna pre order that

How's demon souls?

Dimnos Sep 21st, 2009 10:18 PM

co op the only multiplayer it has?

LordSappington Sep 21st, 2009 11:12 PM

Well, I just tried to play Majora's Mask, only to find out I don't have the expansion pack. FFFFFFF