I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What would you do In a Romero type situation (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10272)

ArrowX Mar 21st, 2004 05:51 PM

What would you do In a Romero type situation

Because of all the heat about the "new" Dawn of the Dead movie, I tought it was only natural to post a topic about WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN A WORLD WIDE WIDE CRISIS but specify wheather its the Good Ol Shamblers or Olympic Runner types

I persionally would clear out a condo building. Because they normally have easy access wo the roof or the Building my dad works at because it has shacks on the roof and easy to get up to. I wouldn't bother with andy of the higher caliber weapons exept a .22 because they can presumably peirce the skull of the rotten with little troubly and are generally light.

Spooky Mar 21st, 2004 06:41 PM

loveline forum

seriously, though..you'd find me at a 24 hour place like miejer or wal-mart. toys and lots of food, and usually a hunting section with some guns, you can't go wrong.

phnompehn Mar 21st, 2004 07:11 PM

A graveyard. It's the last place the undead would look for you.

Big McLargehuge Mar 21st, 2004 07:19 PM

I would kill zombies.

Rongi Mar 21st, 2004 07:20 PM

I would close this thread.

Karl Hungus Mar 21st, 2004 09:07 PM

I was watching the old dawn of the dead a few days ago and pondered. If the WHOLE WORLD is going zombie crazy, there would be no hope of survival. Lets say theres 100,000 people in a "safe zone" of sorts, like a huge stadium or something, theres over a billion people in north america, theres no way you could hold them off.

Drew Katsikas Mar 21st, 2004 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rongi
I would close this thread.

Shutup, gay.

Mr. Vagiclean Mar 21st, 2004 10:05 PM

I'll head off to China, they are probably already immune to that shit anyways :(

ArrowX Mar 22nd, 2004 12:06 AM

lol

But you forget eventually you bould be quite adept at Headshots and theres more ammo and weaponry in north america than there are people. And for those of you who would steal a Tank good luck with driving and shooting

Comrade Rocket Mar 22nd, 2004 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowX
and theres more ammo and weaponry in north america than there are people.

Yeah because everyone in america walks around on the street with like 3 guns...

I would find like a Wal-Mart and lock the doors so i have stuff to live on and then when i ran out of food i would load up and move on to the next wal-mart or place with guns and food.

Jebus Mar 22nd, 2004 01:21 AM

It's easy, you take some smart people and move to an island and grow food.

DamnthatDavid Mar 22nd, 2004 02:30 AM

I would loot some stores (blankets, guns, sleeping bags, food), and then head to the mountains. I would only have to worry about "the Thing"

Flesh Freezes, and Zombies have no internal heating.
They would freeze where they stand in anything below zero.

Then after they would freeze, I would hack them apart with an axe, before the spring thaw.

Rev. Danno Mar 22nd, 2004 03:45 AM

Get as far away from people as posable, Steal a boat and find an maned oil rig.

the_dudefather Mar 22nd, 2004 08:37 AM

i would grab a bfg and toast that demon back to hell

opps wrong 'romero' situation

anyways, if it where a shrambling zombie scenario, i would use a sledgehammer or crowbar a primary weapon (knock em down, smash their brains in) and if i can find one, a gun as a last line of defence (as ammo doesnt last forever), i would nomad my way around the country generaly having a laugh or trying to find a 'game' store that hasent been looted yet.

but who cares if zombies did appear the ninjas would stop them

CastroMotorOil Mar 22nd, 2004 10:09 AM

http://www.allthingszombie.com/phpBB...forum.php?f=30
Entire part of a message board devoted to this discussion, LOT of people with a LOT of time on their hands there.

Anyways, the island scenario is the the best, as it eliminates the Zombie threat, but what is actually the bigger threat is raiding parties of survivors that just go around and take your women and your food. Again an island makes that less of a threat, the farther it is from society, or the more well hidden and defended it is. Ideally its an island with a hill that has an easily concelaed cave. Preferably in a warmer but still temperate zone (Zombie freezing helps, its easy to crush skulls when the zombies are not trying to eat you.) With areas around it that you can hunt and forage for food, and later farm, after the raiding parties have died out.

Anonymous Mar 22nd, 2004 10:21 AM

Have any of you fags even seen Day Of The Dead?

Matt Harty Mar 22nd, 2004 10:23 AM

Yes.

Anonymous Mar 22nd, 2004 10:25 AM

Holy shit I have a lot of posts.

Anyway, eventually people would set up barricaded zones, then release a few zombies into trappable situations for study. And then a crazy mexican would release all of them on you. Viva la raza.

Matt Harty Mar 22nd, 2004 10:35 AM

And then i'd take a helicopter along with a bug eyed guy and a black fisherman, then land it on an island.

CastroMotorOil Mar 22nd, 2004 10:40 AM

That jamaican guy owned, but I'd go do a search for the black guy in the original dawn, as he is a ninja, well at least he ninja kicks a zombie in the face at the end. Oh and can i keep Bob-King of the Zombies?

jin Mar 22nd, 2004 06:08 PM

Tears for Fears - Everybody wants to rule the world
Album - Tears Rolling Down (Greatest hits 82-92) :D

ArrowX Mar 22nd, 2004 09:11 PM

All you have to do is stay alive for like 15 years. Because then the zombies will have to be in such an advanced state of decay they would no longer be a threat. But i doubt the problem could get as bad as it does in the dead trilogy so fast with over 2/4 of the population is educated about The Rotten i some way.

BTW I would make a large FLAME trap and light fhe fuckers on fire by the bucketload.

Matt Harty Mar 23rd, 2004 10:47 AM

you should get started working on the flame trap just in case

Snatchtastic Mar 23rd, 2004 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Vagiclean
I'll head off to China, they are probably already immune to that shit anyways :(

Nuh uh, you'd have Zombies with SARS :eek

Mr. Vagiclean Mar 23rd, 2004 01:02 PM

well i just know i won't be visiting germany when the zombie shit hits the world wide fan :(