I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What gives people? (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4188)

Rev. Danno Jun 24th, 2003 04:34 PM

What gives people?

I know I found out about I-mockery.com from a useless people who rant board, but did someone recently post a link to an "Unfunny people who suck board"? Lately we've gotten a lot of crappy posts...
It's like the last two weeks have been full of people who shoudn't even bother to post... Hey let's make a board for them...
What do you say Rog?
Call it I-mockery lite... People can try to be funny, & zany there before posting here...
I know I'm not some comedy master mind, but hell... I don't ride the short bus, & wear a helmet either...
OMG I'm starting to feel like the Andy Rooney of I-Mock...

Ooner Jun 24th, 2003 05:03 PM

>:

Secret Agent Vomit Jun 24th, 2003 05:40 PM

Re: What gives people?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Danno
I know I found out about I-mockery.com from a useless people who rant board, but did someone recently post a link to an "Unfunny people who suck board"? Lately we've gotten a lot of crappy posts...
It's like the last two weeks have been full of people who shoudn't even bother to post... Hey let's make a board for them...
What do you say Rog?
Call it I-mockery lite... People can try to be funny, & zany there before posting here...
I know I'm not some comedy master mind, but hell... I don't ride the short bus, & wear a helmet either...
OMG I'm starting to feel like the Andy Rooney of I-Mock...

:faint

AChimp Jun 24th, 2003 05:43 PM

Jixby proposed a Gay Ups forum, and I still support that idea. :(

Esuohlim Jun 24th, 2003 05:44 PM

There was a Gay-Ups on the old board, wasn't there? Didn't it work out?

whoreable Jun 24th, 2003 06:20 PM

gay-ups only apeared after the wacky forum name changes

Mockery Jun 24th, 2003 09:01 PM

Aye, there was never an official gay-ups forum. And honestly, I'm not in favor of the idea simply because I think it would just end up becoming 2 general blabber forums.

Geggy Jun 25th, 2003 12:49 AM

who are you exactly speaking of, danno? cuz i'm known to gay up a lot of threads and guess what? i'm proud of it.

Jixby Phillips Jun 25th, 2003 03:14 AM

"Gay-ups" has worked out pretty well on my forum and on other forums where I've seen one used. Just put it at the bottom of the board, I think that would be enough to keep people from using it as a general forum. Can you make it so nobody could post new topics in it, just reply to threads moved in there?

UnDeath Jun 25th, 2003 02:27 PM

yeah, thats better than my idea, which was simply to lock them, but have the forum close to GB as a reminder.

AcjBizar Jun 26th, 2003 09:19 PM

How about you conform to us? You didn't make this forum! You don't make the rules! Stop touching me where the bathingsuit covers! My grandfather didn't work for the nazis!

:(