I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Strange but true! (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69698673)

MattJack Jan 8th, 2008 05:58 PM

Strange but true!

So I was jogging around the neighborhood a few minutes ago and the strangest thing happened to me.

As I was making my second lap I turned my head to look behind me for cars, and as I did I noticed out the corner of my eye this big dog following me. It was probably 10-12 feet behind me, but I didn't really think anything of it.

I probably went about 20 yards until I slowed my pace down to a fast walk. As I'm walking I hear the dog getting closer, so I stop and turn around to give it a nice pat on the head.

Guess what happened when I turned around?

I realize that it isn't a dog, but it's a deer.

The deer walks right up to me and I pet it on the head for a moment. Then I turn around and continue my jog.

Fucking amazing, I'm sorry, but fu-ckin a-maz-ing.

XMoltresX Jan 8th, 2008 06:00 PM

omg that is cool. i wish i could have been you i love deers

XMoltresX Jan 8th, 2008 06:00 PM

they are such nice animals an they are just very magestic

Qwarx Jan 8th, 2008 06:01 PM

Awesome!

Do you live near a forest?

Chojin Jan 8th, 2008 06:03 PM

that's nothing. I was married to a deer for nine years.

MattJack Jan 8th, 2008 06:04 PM

I live in the Houston area. My neighborhood has trees and shit in it, but I wouldn't classify it as a forest at all.

Crazy shit!

MattJack Jan 8th, 2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chojin (Post 521389)
that's nothing. I was married to a deer for nine years.

Well at least taking her out for dinner was cheap, right?

Fatacula Jan 8th, 2008 06:10 PM

Did she have a nice rack? HAHA get it? Deer...Rack!!....uggghhhh.... thats all I got :bestthread

MattJack Jan 8th, 2008 06:12 PM

ba doomp cchhhh

mburbank Jan 8th, 2008 06:15 PM

JOKE ABOUT DEER JOHN LETTER!! HA!! A-HA-HA-HA!!

Seriously though, you know that means you are the beastmaster, right?

or Snow White.

its completely gay to have a deer like you

im jealous tho

Guitar Woman Jan 8th, 2008 06:18 PM

More like a John Deere letter haha

MattJack Jan 8th, 2008 06:21 PM

Once I get some cool ass ferrets to do my bidding or an eagle to fly down from the sky to let me pet it.. I guess I'm going to have to be Snow White for now :(

To be honest, I thought it was going to bite me, but I had to touch it.

Fatacula Jan 8th, 2008 06:24 PM

Hmmmm... good point. Lets narrow it down. Do you wear a long flowing dress, or a furry loincloth stuff with a pair of retarded crotch ferrets.

He's right, either way = gay.

Nick Jan 8th, 2008 07:35 PM

You should have rode it home.

saltshakermaniac Jan 8th, 2008 08:10 PM

I once feed a Raccoon by hand, he just walked up to me and i went into my house to get some leftover chicken and when i came back out he was standing by the door waiting for me.

Sethomas Jan 8th, 2008 08:33 PM

Surprisingly, I've never been hunting. At one point I was in the wilderness and didn't have enough protein in my system to accommodate the workload of a 60 lb. backpack carried 15 miles a day, so I cornered a squirrel against a tree and drew my knife to slay it. I was thwarted at the last second by "moralists" who didn't think it was a good idea.

Spruce Moose Jan 8th, 2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattJack (Post 521374)

Are you implying that you had to use your "heart ring" powers? That's cheating>:.

MattJack Jan 8th, 2008 09:49 PM

All I'm sayin' is, watch your back Ma-Ti!

Your days are numbered.

Tadao Jan 8th, 2008 09:54 PM

MattJack: I wondering, were you by chance carrying and food items in your pcket? Like an open granola bar, mixed nuts, 6 Dollar Burger? They can smell food from a long ways.

MattJack Jan 8th, 2008 10:57 PM

No. I just put on some Degree and I had a fresh pair of underwear on.

Strangest thing that has ever happened to me.

Tadao Jan 8th, 2008 10:58 PM

Good thing you weren't wearing Axe.

Neen Jan 8th, 2008 11:54 PM

These wild animals getting used to humans, especially ones as timid as deer, is not a good thing.

Fatacula Jan 9th, 2008 12:55 AM

Soon they will learn our language and mate with our women.

TheBigMan045 Jan 9th, 2008 05:45 AM

Kinda had the same thing only i was swimming with a penguin

Random but awsome at the same time.

Mockery Jan 9th, 2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mburbank (Post 521422)
Seriously though, you know that means you are the beastmaster, right?

I hated when one of the ferrets died in that movie and the other one cried for his lost friend. :(

Pentegarn Jan 9th, 2008 01:25 PM

I don't know what I would have done in your place. On one hand, deer are always cool and petting one would be conceptually great. On the other hand however, I hear they have ticks.

Tadao Jan 9th, 2008 02:28 PM

They can also break bones. I wouldn't pet it even though I love me some animals. I would let it smell me though. I guess I would risk pain to try to free it from barbwire or a trap, but I wouldn't risk pain to have a Disney moment.

Spruce Moose Jan 9th, 2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pentegarn (Post 521836)
I don't know what I would have done in your place. On one hand, deer are always cool and petting one would be conceptually great. On the other hand however, I hear they have ticks.

The kind of ticks that give you Lyme Disease, no less. Like they gave my dog. Luckily he just got early arthritis out of the deal, instead of his kidneys shutting down.

executioneer Jan 9th, 2008 07:53 PM

there was a half-tame deer at a campground i went to once that let people pet it and drank out of a cup if it was offered to it

Great Mighty Poo Jan 25th, 2008 07:56 AM

Forget the ticks, have you ever tasted deer burger? So lean and tasty... Mmmmmhhh.

Cosmo Electrolux Jan 25th, 2008 09:27 AM

if I were you, I'd take the link out of my sig.....just saying.