I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Oct 29th, 2006 05:24 PM

30-day free trials that can't be used ever again :lol

Sam Oct 29th, 2006 05:25 PM

Now that Pub is back we can be a family again. :(

Pub Lover Oct 29th, 2006 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundtest
I worked with an American who was in the military before. He said that on xmas his drill sgt. said, "Alright men, you've worked hard, and I know it's tough being away from your loved ones over the holidays. So Uncle Sam has a president for you. He's giving you muscles. 100 extra push-ups maggots!!!" i lol'd

My Uncle Sam said he had a president for me, and then he pulled his pants down and his weiner was dressed as Abe Lincoln.
The detail was great, right down to the little hat made of licorice.

Only five hours back and I'm already making Fartin-esque dick jokes? Shit. :lol

Pub Lover Oct 29th, 2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esuohlim
30-day free trials that can't be used ever again :lol

Sounds alot like the way a did it back in '98.

I ask because Bonny Jim had me make this:

And it looks like shit.

Pub Lover Oct 29th, 2006 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
Now that Pub is back we can be a family again. :(

Hey Uncle Sam. ;)

Sam Oct 29th, 2006 05:31 PM

;)

PUB WHY DON'T YOU ALLOW MY PRESIDENT LINCOLN TO STEP INTO YOUR ORAL OFFICE

Pub Lover Oct 29th, 2006 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FartinMowler
I don't know what's more creepy that conversation or the fact that I know Pub is now Willy :/

What the hell? :eek

Pub Lover Oct 29th, 2006 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer
pub lover is not willie >: stop that this instant >:

Seriously! :picklehat

Pub Lover Oct 29th, 2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam
PUB WHY DON'T YOU ALLOW MY PRESIDENT LINCOLN TO STEP INTO YOUR ORAL OFFICE

SURE THING, I'LL JUST GET MY GETTYSBERG UNDRESSED... No, that doesn't work for me. :love

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 29th, 2006 07:26 PM

I rmemeber you. You made fun of me :( Do it again so I can remember you better.

Pub Lover Oct 29th, 2006 07:35 PM

The Pub Lover Is Not Remembered! >:

He Is Missed And Regretted! ;)

And Secretly Loved... :wank

zeldasbiggestfan Oct 29th, 2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
And Secretly Loved... :wank

Yes by many and I do too. But I dont beat to you sorry :( :/

xbxDaniel Oct 29th, 2006 08:17 PM

Liar.

Chojin Oct 29th, 2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover
What program do you dudes use to make animated gifs?

I use imageready, which comes with photoshop.

darnin Oct 29th, 2006 09:01 PM

I'm back, and no one cares. Yay!

Pub Lover Oct 29th, 2006 09:03 PM

I thought that was true, but Bonson Jim was all "It doesn't! Make it for me in flash!" and I was all "I only have Flash 2, ass!" and he was all "whatever!" so I did and it looked like crap... Brah!

liquidstatik Oct 29th, 2006 11:56 PM

hey pub, got any new pics? ;o

Chojin Oct 30th, 2006 11:25 AM

MarioRPG Oct 30th, 2006 03:13 PM

I READ THAT IN THE PAPER! I LOLED

Pub Lover Oct 30th, 2006 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi News
Police in Blenheim say a group of teenagers was inhaling from a 9kg gas cylinder in a car before an explosion which killed one of them last night.

Thomas Kelson Hillman, 18, of Picton died and four others in the car are in Wairau Hospital in a stable condition.

Senior Sergeant Tony Sampson says some of the group, aged between 16 and 19, had been inhaling gas from the LPG cylinder.

He says the fatal explosion apparently happened after someone tried to light a cigarette in the car.

I loled so hard at that story I had to stop recording and have a drink of water. If I had a supervisor I would totally get fired. :lol

Pub Lover Oct 30th, 2006 10:31 PM

Hey guys, I just read what you wrote about me while I was away, and you all deserve hugs. :love

liquidstatik Oct 30th, 2006 10:34 PM

*HUGS*

Sam Oct 30th, 2006 11:37 PM

I missed Pub when he was gone. :tear

MarioRPG Oct 31st, 2006 03:04 PM

Hey, it's only 3 hours till I go Trick or Treating tonight!

Pub Lover Oct 31st, 2006 09:57 PM

Today while I was working, the local vicar came round.

This wasn't a surprise as we had spoken on the phone last friday and he said that he might pop in for coffee sometime. It's a practice that my parents regularly endure but I usually manage to avoid it. So I was about to suggest that I make some coffee when he proffered a large slice of fruitcake and explained that the reason for his visit is that he has this cake and thought that I may like it. Being vegan and a mega-pansy that is allergic to several kinds of everything, I always panic at the idea of people giving me food that I can't check the ingredients of.

I thanked him, and checked my watch as I had a deadline in an hour, and I wanted to check that I hadn't gone into catatonic shock. The vicar then explained that it's a very special cake that he was given after his wife's death and he had been keeping it in his freezer for the last two years.

Maybe you guys know what to do when a guy starts talking about his dead wife, and maybe you guys would have asked him in for coffee, but I was standing there holding a lightly wrapped piece of what could, with only a little hyperbole, be this man's ark of bereavement. I smiled inanely and fervently wished for a million burning devils to save me from this torment.

This is probably one of the symptoms of my crazy shut-in behaviour, but as soon as he said that the cake was the reason he came round, I assumed he was explaining that he was busy and wouldn't be able to stay for coffee. It was an hour after he had left and I was busy back at work when it occured to me he wanted to drink coffee and eat this sacred cake. I remembered my mother's observation that the vicar invented reasons so that he could come round and sit while drinking coffee.

Now, I don't know what to do. I have this cake, and I have rebuffed his desire for some social coffee drinking. Can I call him and suggest he come round and drink coffee and eat the cake? If he can't come to my door and say "Remember we spoke last week and I mentioned I might come round for some coffee? You said that this was a time when you would be free to do that, is that correct? Yes? Great! By the way, I happen to have this cake..." how can I ask that of him? Must I invent some reason for social contact beyond the simple pleasure that social contact produces?