I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Esuohlim Sep 1st, 2011 03:16 AM

I BLAME THAT COCKBLOCKING HURRICANE

Zomboid Sep 1st, 2011 03:21 AM

So, what's the deal with the red pickles? Did too many people bitch to Mockery and he got worried about losing the (unfunny, offensively lame) devout supporters like Nick?

Zomboid Sep 1st, 2011 03:26 AM

Maaaan. I don't know what I ate that could be causing this, but I feel like I'm about to beer puke out of my ass.

And I haven't had beer in days!

Mockery Sep 1st, 2011 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 740321)
So, what's the deal with the red pickles?

Nick didn't complain at all actually. When Chojin originally suggested implementing it, I told him from the start that I was concerned that people would "stalk" certain users with the negative pickle ratings - which is really no different than replying to them in every single thread.

When I heard that the stalking had been taking place from multiple users, I started checking out some feedback left and a lot of it was simply because they didn't like the person - no good advice, no good reasons... just a lot of useless vitrol.

So yeah, the pickle ranking system was already on shaky ground to begin with, and if that kind of shit continues, I'll be happy to get rid of it since this was just a trial run to see how people would react to it.

Aaarg Sep 1st, 2011 08:44 AM

but giving red pickles seems less destructive to the overall quality of the boards than replying negatively to one person in every thread you can find. also with no red pickles all of kitsa's work was for naught.

for naught!!!!!

Zomboid Sep 1st, 2011 10:21 AM

I wouldn't care if it was gone, but Aaarg actually has a point; I think that, barring the "stalking" thing, it could actually help to cut down on random fights.

Shrubfest Sep 1st, 2011 11:22 AM

I thought fights were one of the cornerstones of the forum?

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 12:09 PM

FUCK YOU SHRUB

Shrubfest Sep 1st, 2011 01:04 PM

FUCK YOU BUNNY BUMMER

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 03:43 PM

BITCH, I'M GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE TIT

Otto Sep 1st, 2011 04:07 PM

Well, that ten-day stint in a mental hospital certainly wasn't fun. I don't feel any better and now I owe them around a thousand dollars because my shitty fly-by-night health insurance provider decided a failed suicide attempt wasn't grounds to pay for my stay at the nuthouse.

Shrubfest Sep 1st, 2011 04:09 PM

TADAO, COME AT ME. I WEAR MY BATTLE SCARS WITH PRIDE.

HOPE YOUR KNIFE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DICK THOUGH, ELSE IT'LL BARELY SCRATCH.

Sam Sep 1st, 2011 04:15 PM

SHRUB

Kitsa Sep 1st, 2011 04:52 PM

I'm sorry you had an issue, Otto :(

Aaarg, I had no idea wtf you were talking about at first. I was like, my work? Then I remembered the pickle experiment. Ohyesright.

b_squared Sep 1st, 2011 05:02 PM

4.2 shaker just a couple of mins ago here in Southern cali. Closer to home than work. My kids called and said the cat fell off the cat tree hissing on the way down.

Shrubfest Sep 1st, 2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 740368)
SHRUB

SAM?

10,000 Volt Ghost Sep 1st, 2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otto (Post 740366)
Well, that ten-day stint in a mental hospital certainly wasn't fun. I don't feel any better and now I owe them around a thousand dollars because my shitty fly-by-night health insurance provider decided a failed suicide attempt wasn't grounds to pay for my stay at the nuthouse.

I'm glad you are out of the nuthouse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by b_squared (Post 740370)
4.2 shaker just a couple of mins ago here in Southern cali. Closer to home than work. My kids called and said the cat fell off the cat tree hissing on the way down.

I'm glad your cat is out of the cathouse

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrubfest (Post 740371)
SAM?

I'm glad you are going to SAM's house.

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 05:15 PM

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH YOUR HAIR ANYWAY? DOES YOUR HUSBAND HAVE A THING FOR LITTLE DUTCH BOYS?

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 05:50 PM

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...191605319.html

Shrubfest Sep 1st, 2011 05:51 PM

NO HE HATES IT. I AM NOT RESTRICTED BY MY HUSBAND.

DO YOU MAKE YOUR WIFE CONFORM TO YOUR STANDARDS BY BEATING HER WITH YOUR CRUTCHES?

Pentegarn Sep 1st, 2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadao (Post 740288)
But without Womti, Pent won't have the balls to stand up to anyone here. :(

Just more like there's nobody around here that pisses me off to that level

Tadao Sep 1st, 2011 07:02 PM

IF MY WIFE'S DOESN'T DO WHAT I SAY I USE HER AS A CRUTCH. IF MY WIFE CUT HER HAIR INTO THAT HIDEOUS MESS, I WOULD SHAVE IT OFF WHILE SHE BLOWS ME.

STUPID WOMEN ALWAYS TRYING TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

Zomboid Sep 1st, 2011 07:04 PM

Tadao is right about a few things:

Shrub's hair, Pent's balls, and uppity women.

GROW THAT SHIT TO AT LEAST SHOULDER LENGTH, SHRUB! FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Rongi Sep 1st, 2011 07:26 PM

dogs, i'm drinking a labatt blue in my gym shorts watching my roommate play nhl 2k12

i am well aware of how gay that sounds

COLLEGE

Pentegarn Sep 1st, 2011 07:42 PM

:pagebrak

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zomboid (Post 740390)
Tadao is right about a few things:

Shrub's hair, Pent's balls, and uppity women.

GROW THAT SHIT TO AT LEAST SHOULDER LENGTH, SHRUB! FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Yeah but thanks to him I have to get the clerk to buy propane and sudafed so who cares what he thinks :lol