I-Mockery Forum

I-Mockery Forum (http://i-mockery.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Blabber (http://i-mockery.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I-Mockery Chat (Lube up those lips) (http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8799)

Pub Lover Jan 24th, 2008 07:38 PM

Good luck with that. ;(

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 07:40 PM

One post after Page Break.

Pub Lover Jan 24th, 2008 07:43 PM

Oh no, are we all calling the Page Breaks again? :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by executioneer (Post 527244)
I COMMAND YOU TO EXPLODE INTO A PILE OF GORE

I want such power as to command such & it be done suchly. :)

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pub Lover (Post 527240)
Good luck with that. ;(

It's destined to fail.

Asila Jan 24th, 2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

I just started a group story in books. Yay!
I must go there now and use up four paragraphs describing a blade of grass, or something equally innocuous.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 08:01 PM

Hehe

Guitar Woman Jan 24th, 2008 08:08 PM

Pub Lover Jan 24th, 2008 08:13 PM

You have to hold them by the other end, else you're fighting the 'gator itself in three seconds.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 08:17 PM

Yeah! You only fight that way with tigers fool!

Asila Jan 24th, 2008 08:32 PM

Greeaaaat, my neighbours are fighting again. If you find yourself standing on your front porch, loudly discussing why you felt the need to become a prostitute with your boyfriend, then maybe you should fucking kill yourself and save me the trouble.

Sethomas Jan 24th, 2008 08:34 PM

When I know a word in a foreign language, I'm usually able to recall when/where/why I learned it.

I have the recollection that I've known the French verb "violer", "to rape", for years. I don't know why I learned that. It seems like I'd have some reason to learn it.

Maybe it was so I could write my alliterative quips. J'ai violé le voleur en violet!

(I raped the thief who was wearing purple.)

Asila Jan 24th, 2008 08:50 PM

Technically J'ai violer le voleur en violet I think since (as far as I know right now) you don't conjugate the second verb at all.

Spruce Moose Jan 24th, 2008 09:20 PM

Iron Jack Rafferty.

Tadao Jan 24th, 2008 09:23 PM

Wolfman Jack

Cosmo Electrolux Jan 24th, 2008 09:45 PM

Cock McPenis
Kojak

me..whatever my name is

Sethomas Jan 24th, 2008 10:01 PM

Composite past tense participles in regular -er verbs are pronounced the same as the infinitive, but spelled with an é instead. Unless, of course, their used with a feminine or plural subject and are conjugated with être, in which case they have to show agreement.

Maybe they need agreement even with avoir in certain usages, I don't know because I fucking hate written French over spoken French and it doesn't matter one fucking bit in spoken French.

Sethomas Jan 24th, 2008 10:02 PM

"...their used", said in discussion of verb conjugation.

I AM AWESOME.

Asila Jan 24th, 2008 10:16 PM

It's because you're so good that you need not obey all the rules. I have a note from the teacher about it.

I'm a bit on the opposite side because spoken french can kiss my pasty white ass, but that's really only because I'm taking french again after 10 years, and I've lost so much in the interim that I had to start over again. It *sounds* quite pretty, but not when your grade is riding on the ability to tell the difference between calme and calmes.

Esuohlim Jan 24th, 2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asila (Post 527268)
Technically J'ai violer le voleur en violet I think since (as far as I know right now) you don't conjugate the second verb at all.

No this is wrong, Seth's right, never argue with Seth again

Asila Jan 24th, 2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

No this is wrong, Seth's right, never argue with Seth again
It was a momentary lapse! A shot of bravado brought on by really good fucking wine.

Sethomas Jan 25th, 2008 12:53 AM

Guys, I finally broke down and investigated my penis on the internet. I guess its adorable idiosyncrasy is called a "skin bridge". Some sites describe it as "extremely rare", others as "extremely common". I even saw pictures of people with my idea of exploiting it with performance-enhancing decoration, although none were nearly as ambitious as mine.

Staring at medical-setting pictures of penises wasn't the best way to spend the past half an hour. But, maybe I can finally convince myself that I'm not The Chosen One, or if I am it's not because of my penis.

This is worth chatting about, so I will NOT consider putting this in Loveline.

Asila Jan 25th, 2008 01:03 AM

Quote:

Guys, I finally broke down and investigated my penis on the internet.
It insisted all along that it was a troubadour from Mexico, but when I googled it I got the homepage for chiropractor from Long Island.

Sethomas Jan 25th, 2008 01:05 AM

Well, at least I can thank you for not using the term "private dick".

Asila Jan 25th, 2008 01:09 AM

It was h-h-h-hard.

Great Mighty Poo Jan 25th, 2008 08:34 AM

Calling you out Pentegarn!

Yes you, sho-nuff boy. You know who I am, we have known each other for a long time in real life.
We have been friends for a long time and I think it's time to serve some of our antics with crazy-sauce© all over this place.
Try and meet or beat me, act for act amigo.

I'll start this show off with a nice mild one.
(Because I havn't scoured the rules completely to find out just how far I'm allowed to go... YET.)